Humping like Wonkyu bunnies

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

plot bunny from the lovely @kyuSikyu and reminder prompt from @nippy02002

but in my haste to squeeze this out, I think I wasted the prompt  :-( I'm so sorry if I ruined a perfectly nice plot prompt.....


 

“This is getting old.” The bunny with fur as white as fluffy as fresh snow groused grumpily. He has a paw up supporting one of his furry chubby cheeks as he lay sprawled on his rotund tummy, his fleshy stubby hind legs splayed neatly on the grass. The little furry frown on his brows made him scrunch his tiny pink nose but did nothing to diminish the size and brightness of his caramel doe eyes.

 

“OWWW!” He suddenly yelped aloud in pain then frowned before looking over his shoulder to glare at the other bunny straddling his plump . “That hurts!” He snaps and flashed his 4 tiny pearly white incisors (he’s a teenage bunny after all).

 

“Ugh…sorry…Kyu” The other bunny replied sheepishly. He was a little too zealous in his nibbling of the other’s ear (as usual). Completely black, even his twitchy nose is black, his fur shone like onyx, just like his eyes. Slightly larger than the one he’s straddling, his body is long and lean and his hind legs are sinewy. (In fact, his mama once told him that he is more a hare than a bunny).

 

Bunny Kyu wiggles his bubble about to support the additional weight on his back more comfortably. It’s also a signal for his boyfriend, Hare Won, to continue his earlier ministrations.

 

“So, what was getting old?” Hare Won murmurs absently as he leans down on his boyfriend’s soft back and starts nibbling the soft tip of a pink ear.

 

Bunny Kyu sighed. “This.” He said a bit louder to emphasize his point but his preoccupied boyfriend is not in the condition to understand anything apart from what he’s doing.

 

“Hmmm?” Hare Won hummed absently, obviously not in the conversation.

 

“Hmmpf!” Bunny Kyu grunts impatiently as the action behind him picks up pace. Hare Won is rutting enthusiastically and grunting heavily. “OK! THAT’s IT!” Bunny Kyu yelled angrily and pulled himself out from under Hare Won after much difficulty. With his paws on his non-existent waist, Bunny Kyu turned and glare at his stunned boyfriend.

 

Hare Won stood frozen in a half stoop, eyes widen open and jaw apart, lips forming a perfect ‘O’.

 

“This is all we ever do, day in day out! Hump, hump, hump, , , , grunt, grunt, grunt!” Kyuhyun complains bitterly, bright eyes made even brighter with unfallen tears.

 

“B-but b-ba-baby, it’s spring, that’s what us bunnies d-do….” Siwon attempts weakily.

 

Kyuhyun’s little nose twitched as he sniffs miserably. “I missed you taking me to the pool in the forest clearing in summer, and you holding my paw as we hopped about amongst the fallen leaves in autumn, and you feeding me lots of dry hay in winter.” Kyuhyun pouts as he rubs tears out of his eyes.

 

Hare Won’s fear struck face morphed into one big silly grin as he hopped forward and pulled his grumpy boyfriend against his furry chest. “Awwww, baby, I didn’t know….”

 

Bunny Kyu struggled half-heartedly against the arms trapping him but soon gave up and turned to burrow his face into Hare Won’s silky chest fur, purring tiredly as Hare Won runs his paw along his back soothingly.

 

“Hey, baby?” Hare Won attempts after waiting several minutes for Bunny Kyu to calm down.

 

“Hmmm?”

“I know of a field of clovers behind the pool in the forest, I can take you there, we can have a clover buffet there for as long as you want.” Hare Won enticed carefully. He can sense the rousing interest in Bunny Kyu from the way his soft body tensed ever so slightly.

 

“Uhhmmm…” Bunny Kyu hums back non-committedly. Hare Won grinned knowingly.

 

“After we hump!”

 

“Argggh….WON!” Bunny Kyu snarled but an urgent paw has already given him a shove.

 

Too late….the white bunny tumbles face down back onto the forest floor and the black hare pressed down on him excitedly.