Duty Free

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

This drabble is based on this tweet and pic. Thank you freakadellic for the inspiration  :)

 

 


 

 

“Do you have to do your duty-free shopping at the start of our trip?” Siwon asks innocently as he follows his spouse around the spacious space while the latter picks up his beauty staples.

 

And for his question, he earns a glare.

 

“Are you feeling the pinch, Choi Siwon?” Kyuhyun asks not too kindly.

 

“What? No! No, I’m not complaining!”

 

Putting down the bottle of lotion in his hand, Kyuhyun turned to his husband with a sad look.

 

“Why can’t you be more like Onew?”

 

Siwon bristled at the mention of their neighbors who had not shown discretion when he met up with Kyuhyun. “What about him?”

 

“He is always saying “Yes, dear. Anything you like, dear.” To Key whenever Key is buying something.”

 

Siwon sighs inwardly as he watches his gorgeous husband pout. In a flash, he has his arm around the smaller man. “You know what’s mine is yours. I will never complain no matter how much money you spend.”

 

Kyuhyun roll his eyes silently, awaiting his husband to continue with his attempt to pacify him.

 

“I’m just saying why don’t you buy these stuff when we return? They are heavy to lug around.”

 

“We’ll be in too much rush to get home.” Kyuhyun’s pout lightens but did not go away although now it is more adorable than sullen. “Besides, I bought a bottle of your favorite red wine. I wanna drink it with you in Paris.”

 

Siwon’s face light up like a lightbulb and he grinned sheepishly. “I’m so sorry, baby. You are always right, I never learn, do I?”

 

Instead of replying, a smile broke on Kyuhyun’s troubled face and he leaned forward to peck Siwon’s cheek lightly before sashaying off to check out some new items on display.

 

Siwon remained rooted to the spot still grinning like the cat who got the cream. Rubbing the pad of his thumb over the spot where Kyuhyun’s lips touched him, he hummed blissfully.

 

“That Onew is nowhere as rich as me!” Siwon mutters smugly to himself.

 

Looking up, he saw Kyuhyun a few shelves away handing yet another bottle of beauty product to the fawning sales lady.

 

“Siwonnie!” Kyuhyun turned around to find his goofy husband grinning dreamily at him from a distance. “I’m done, we can settle the bill now!” Kyuhyun beckons with a lovely smile of his own.

 

“Yes, dear. Coming dear!” Siwon replied as he moves after his spouse pulling their luggage behind him while his other hand rummages for his wallet tucked in his sling on.