I hold your mustache responsible

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Another brain fart piece while trying to connect 2 seperate incidents together. Probably would be too bleah for you so be gentle when you admonish me, okay? *fleds*

Part II - how stupid is this.......I did not unhide this chappie n I'm sitting here wondering y no one is reading it.....*hides*

 


 

 

 

Siwon let him into the house as quietly as he can. It's 3am and beyond any doubt the other occupant of this house is asleep.

Toeing off bespoke italian leather shoes gleaming in the moonlight, Siwon made his way to his bedroom in stocking feet. The door yield open silently and he tip-toed into the darkness. The still bundle on the bed and the light snoring indicates how deeply asleep his precious baby is.

Grabbing clean boxers, Siwon slithers silently towards the bathroom intending to wash off the hair gel that kept every strand of his ebony mane obedient, and the tons of make up on his face that shield his tiny imperfections from the world. And really, he can't wait to remove himself from the fitting suit he had on for most of today.

But before he could quite reach his destination, the lump on the bed shifts. He stood still, willing his mate to go back to sleep. But it is seconds later that he heard a sleepy "Won? Is that you?"

Climbing into bed hurriedly, he lay down next to the slowly awakening figure and tries to coax him back to sleep with soft murmurs. Kyuhyun was about to fall back to sleep when he thought he would like to at least give his hardworking lover a good night kiss. That's when he turned over and promptly turn into stone.

"What?" Siwon asks nervously at the gradually widening of Kyuhyun's eyes and mouth.

"Why?" Kyuhyun finally managed to say.

Siwon is by no means a follower in anything, that unfortunately includes his fashion taste (cue: the orange beanie) and his wandering quirky mind which probably led him to do......this. When Siwon left the house this morning unshaven, Kyuhyun wasn't expecting....this.

"Hyung, you are getting greasy." Kyuhyun mutters tiredly, dropping his head back onto his pillow, his desire to continue this conversation totally diminished.

"GREASY?!" Siwon splutters with indignation. This wasn't the conclusion he was hoping for when he trimmed his stubbles and got himself a nice thin moustache.

"Yeah, like Gomez Adams." Kyuhyun mutters half-asleep.

Siwon huffed. When ELFs fell head over heels with his unshaven look, Siwon was secretly pleased with himself. He could even remember scoring himself plenty of loving from his boyfriend who had found him wildly y. But now.....?

"Don't you find my new look y, baby?" Siwon pouts but got only a weak grunt answered  him. "Babeeeeeeee~" Siwon whined.

Another grunt answers him that prompted him whip out his phone and scroll like crazy.

"Baby, look! Baby! C'mon, just a peek? Please?" Siwon jumps onto his sleeping boyfriend and shook him violently, at the same time shoving the bright screen in his sleep laden eyes.

Kyuhyun winced painfully, almost too tempted to shove the silly man off and punch him in the nose. Instead, he sat up crossly and conjure up his most sullen look that was convienently ignored by the eager puppy.

"Look at what the stylists did for me this afternoon!" Siwon said puffing up with pride.

Kyuhyun glared some more before snatching the phone over for a quick look. Then he frozed. Siwon's heart was about to explode with pride at the reaction.

"Oh."

Siwon waits with excited anticipation.

"Hummm.....that's....erm....." Kyuhyun struggles to find the right words.

"Handsome? Dashing? Charismatic? y?" Siwon offers eagerly.

"Greasy." Kyuhyun finally gave up and decides to stay honest.

Icy silence follows as Kyuhyun throws the phone back at the stunned man and lay back down to continue his sleep.

"OUCH!" Next thing Kyuhyun is on the floor whimpering in pain where his tailbone hit the cold hard floor. "Choi Siwon!" He bellowed.

But said culprit has swaddled his whole body with their shared blanket and turned his back to him. Kyuhyun frowned as he stood wide awake wondering how his usually loving boyfriend could have kicked him off the bed. Giving in to his exhaustion once again, Kyuhyun climbed back into bed but no matter how he tugged, Siwon will not relinquish his tight hold on the blanket, even going so far as to feign loud snores to discourage him.

Anger flared within the younger and he was about to retaliate when he suddenly realised that someone has to be the adult in this, and the likehood of it being him is a given this time. But Kyuhyun did not feel like settling any hurt feelings at 3am in the morning. So he lay himself down again, cautiously avoiding any contact with his furious boyfriend.

I deal with this in the morning.

 

Before dropping off to sleep, Kyuhyun suddenly hit on a brillant idea. Grabbing his phone, he Tweeter and typed,

하아.....ㅜㅜ

 

Knowing Siwon, he will be all over me worrying like a mother hen, Kyuhyun smirks confidently as he fell asleep.

Or at least ELFs  will  ㅜㅜ ......