Hawaii - Part 2 (Siwon's selca)

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

CLANK!

 

Kyuhyun dropped the spoon he was eating his cereal with while his eyes and mouth formed 3 perfect large circles as he stare disbelievingly at his tablet screen.

 

“Hey babe, I’ve got you some bacon and eggs, sweet waffles and a glass of milk. There are ~” Siwon fusses as he set the tray down on the table and starts moving the plates around so every one of them is within Kyuhyun’s reach.

 

That’s when he realizes that all he was repaid with was silence. He looks up curiously and saw Kyuhyun glaring at him. From the looks of it, it isn’t a grumpy kitty he is dealing with, but a tiger with a toothache.

 

“Wh-what’s wrong, baby?” Siwon swallows fearfully.

 

“Don’t.baby.me.” Kyuhyun articulates dangerously as Siwon’s forehead starts to feel clammy.

 

“Heh, wh-what ha-happened?” Siwon asks with a nervous laugh.

 

“So that’s why you won’t let me check Twitter this morning?” Kyuhyun snaps.

 

Siwon swallowed with difficulty. Uh-oh.

 

“Wh-what do you mean, baby?” Siwon feigns ignorance rather badly.

 

“This.” Kyuhyun pushes his tablet under the pale man’s nose.

 

Oops.

 

“I-I can explain-“

 

“What were you even thinking, hyung?!”

 

Siwon cringed. Whenever Kyuhyun uses that tone at him, he is telling him how terribly childishly he was behaving and how disappointed the maknae is at him.

 

“I-“

 

“I was lying there!” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“Th-that’s why I stood at that angle so you will not be exposed!” Siwon hurriedly defends himself.

 

“That was too risky!” Kyuhyun protests still.

 

“It- I won’t….I will protect you!” Siwon argues feeling the frustration growing within him again, the frustrations of once again not being able to show the world proudly the delectable creature in his bed.

 

“How would you know? Have you seen the comments made about the selca?! The ELFs already KNOW that you are shielding someone in that bed! And they KNOW that someone is ME!” Kyuhyun shrieks angrily before he suddenly realized that he had just caused a ruckus in public and strangers are now staring blatantly at him.

 

“AISH!” Exclaiming angrily, he stood up from his seat and dashed off with Siwon close at his heels.

 

Kyuhyun ran blindly and eventually led himself and his pursuer to the quiet morning beach. “Kyu, wait!” Siwon barks as he reached out to grab hold of Kyuhyun’s wrist.

 

Kyuhyun was almost yanked off his feet from the impact but it did stop him. Breathing hard, he refuses to turn around and the grip on his wrist did not loosen either.

 

“Please, baby, can we not fight?”

 

Silence.

 

“Please…baby…..?”

 

“This is the first time we, you and I, visit Hawaii. I was so excited, I dreamt of all the things we are going to do here, all the memories we are going to create.” Siwon said softly. The disheartened note in his voice finally made Kyuhyun turn around.

 

A pair of extremely sad eyes a.k.a. kicked puppy look met Kyuhyun’s. The big guy is all hunched over with sadness as he pleads with his lover.

 

“You know how protective I get with our relationship.” Kyuhyun murmurs, looking away because he cannot deal with Siwon the sad puppy now.

 

“I know.” Siwon bleats timidly.

 

“I want us to be able to stay this way…forever.” Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“I know, baby.” Siwon replies as he gathers his courage to the back of the younger’s hand. He wants for them to reconcile.

 

“Silly Wonnie bear.” A slight smile pricks Kyuhyun’s lips but the sadness in his eyes did not lighten. Siwon smiles widely at his nickname.

 

“I meant no harm, baby. I wanted to create memories for us of our time here in Hawaii. God knows when we will ever be able to come back here again.”

 

“Uh huh.” Kyuhyun murmurs as he snuggles against the warmth of his tall boyfriend. “But you can’t see me in that selca.”

 

Siwon chuckles at the adorable whiny boy wrapped around him like a koala bear. “I have several more with you and me in them.”

 

“Silly Wonnie bear.” Kyuhyun mutters again smiling happily in Siwon’s embrace.

 

“I guess I was feeling unjustified when I decided to take that selca and tweet it.” Siwon admits ruefully. “I want so much to be able to tell the whole world that you’re mine.” Kyuhyun purrs softly at the feeling of Siwon’s fingers the back of his head.

 

Both boys know how heartbroken the other is, not being able to share their happiness with everyone around them.

 

“Wonnie bear?”

 

“Yes, Kyunnie pooh?”

 

“I love you, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Kyuhyun drops his head down again onto the warm chest he was resting his cheek against.

 

“Kyunnie pooh?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I love you too, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 


Oh my god, I am using nicknames now LOL.....

I do apologise to Siwonniefan for stealing her nicknames  XD Cos I can not come up with nice ones like her so.