Missing You

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

A/N: Intended this to be mindless fluff but something happened while I was writing it so it isn't fluffy anymore. And it is totally mindless. Read at your own risk.


 

Kyuhyun heaved a soft sigh as he unlocks the front door of their apartment. As he expected, a bundle of fur came rushing at his feet, breathing loudly and growling and whining all at the same time. He chuckles at the furry frenzy at his feet as he shuffles carefully inside and closed the door.

 

“Good evening to you too, Bugsy.” He laughs as he drops his bag and stoops down to collect the puppy into his arms.

 

Bugsy, his beloved boyfriend’s pet dog, which he brought home one evening and became Kyuhyun’s responsibility because the man spends half his lifetime away from home.

 

“Hey, little buddy.” Kyuhyun greets the eagerly puppy. “How was your day?”

 

Kyuhyun made his way to the couch and sat down, sitting Bugsy on his tummy as he starts to have a conversation with the little guy, and playing with him abit longer before he cleans up and goes to bed.

 

Bugsy and nipped at the fingers offered to him while his belly is rubbed lovingly. Of course he wasn’t listening to what’s being mumbled by the human playing with him. But said human went on his soliloquy anyways.

 

“I missed him,” Kyuhyun breathes softly. “Don’t you, Bugsy?”

 

The boy slips lowly on the couch and rests his head on the cushioned back. “I wish he is here right now to hold me.” He continues to mutter absently to himself. A feeling of lethargy washes over him and his eyelids droop against his will.

 

 

Soft warmth presses gently against his lips. Kyuhyun sighs inwardly, warmth courses through his whole body while his heart hums with satisfaction.

 

“Won ~” He pleads breathily as the pair of softness lightly on his. Kyuhyun’s limbs thrash jerkily as he tries clumsily to nuzzle against Siwon’s chest hovering over him.

 

The soft kisses caressing every inch of his face slowly lulled Kyuhyun to sleep and he fell easily into a comforting slumber.

 

 

The brightness in the room finally penetrates the dark veil over Kyuhyun’s sleep. His eyes flutter open and gradually focus on the white ceiling above him. Something wet is his cheek.

 

“….” He whined softly while flipping onto his back.

 

“Bugsy! It was you last night?” Kyuhyun teased the enthusiastic puppy sadly. Despite knowing that it was impossible that he wasn’t dreaming the night before, his heart still ached.

 

“No, it was me.” Siwon’s voice answered just as the bedroom door opened.

 

“WON!” The boy on the bed squealed loudly startling the puppy. As Siwon came closer, Kyuhyun threw himself at the older, wrapping his arms as tightly as he can around the familiar body.

 

“Hey, baby.” Siwon whispers while his hands the boy’s back leisurely. He could feel Kyuhyun’s arms squeezing him into suffocation.

 

It took a while for Kyuhyun to calm down and let go. Then he is wide eyed with questions. “It was you last night? I wasn’t dreaming?” He asks hopefully.

 

Siwon nodded with his famous dimpled grin. “You and Bugsy were both asleep on the couch. You looked so delectable, I just had to steal a few kisses.”

 

“But…how? Your filming…..” Kyuhyun still cannot comprehend.

 

“I asked for two days’ break.” Siwon replied. “Manager hyung told me you were feeling under the weather.”

 

Kyuhyun pouts. Only 2 days…..

 

Siwon’s heart clenched painfully momentarily at his boyfriend’s downcast look. But he quickly brightens up.

 

“Hey baby, let’s make the most of our 2 days together, okay?”

 

Kyuhyun raised his sad eyes and blink curiously. Then he slowly nodded. Siwon beamed at the obedient boy. Grasping a soft hand, he brings it to his lips and kissed the palm. Kyuhyun giggled.

 

“Let’s have breakfast first. I made your favourite pancakes.” Siwon said as he leads Kyuhyun off the bed.