It's Valentine's Day Baby

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

This is not part of the heartbreaking drabble series that was recently posted

This is just erm.....fluffy but not so fluffy old fashioned wonkyu and valentines' day ^^


 

Finally given a break after filming the same scene for the nth time since 5 hours ago, Siwon is about to tear his hair out and howl like an insane man. The huge turn out of fans with their noisily clicking cameras and crazy flashes are frankly upsetting him more than it should.

"Let's break early for lunch." The director finally announces reluctantly, recognising that his star lead man isn't going to give him what he want this morning.

Siwon bowed gratefully and strode away in a big hurry, his manager running after him. The visual of Super Junior found the darkest and most secluded corner of the building and slumps tiredly onto the dirty ground of the stairwell.

"Siwon-sshi -" The new manager calls out tentatively and hands over Siwon's mobile phone when Siwon raised his eyes to give him a weak glare. As Siwon took the phone from him, the manager bowed and said softly. "I'll go collect your lunchbox." and scurries off quickly.

Siwon expels a soft sigh through his bow-shaped lips, taking the chance to force himself to relax before putting his attention on his phone. Scrolling through his text messages, one particular one caught his immediate attention and even brought a soft smile upon his scowl.

 

"Baby!" Siwon greets excitedly the moment the phone connects and the rich timber voice of the boy he misses so much said 'hello?'

"We need to talk." The heaviness in Kyuhyun's voice froze Siwon's insides. It could only mean he has done something his beautiful lover do not approve.

"What is it, baby?" Siwon asks feeling himself wilt a little already.

"It's time to stop."

"..."

"Siwonnie?"

"...."

"Are you listening?"

"Y-yes baby." Siwon mutters lowly.

Kyuhyun sighed loudly on the other end. He knows for sure his cheesy boyfriend is pouting now. Softening his tone, he tries again. "Wonnie?"

"Hmm?" Siwon grunts moodily, holding the phone to his ear but intent on playing with his shoelaces.

"Honey?" Kyuhyun calls again even more softly signalling to his boyfriend that he has relented. Siwon's lips stretched into a triumphant grin upon hearing it.

"Yes?" Siwon continues to pout anyways.

"I know how hard it is going for you right now. Hang in there, okay?" Kyuhyun cleverly diminishes Siwon's anguish from the morning's unsuccessful filming.

"I will." Siwon mutters absently, catching sight of his manager returning with his lunch in his peripheral vision. Sighing loudly, he said unwillingly, "I have to go now, baby."

"Ok, Wonnie. Hwaiting!" Kyuhyun responds quickly, carefully keeping his sadness out of his voice.

 

After hearing the click on the other end, Kyuhyun puts his phone back onto the bed and heave a sad sigh. The other person in the room with him turned to look at him curiously.

Kyuhyun looks around him. Donghae's pristinely white room is now crowded by splashes of red. Infact his own room is all choked up with red roses, and finally Kyuhyun had to allow it to extend into his hyung's bedroom.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop sending me flowers, it seems like he had a rough morning." Kyuhyun said absently as he a red petal next to him.

"It's alright, Kyu. I don't mind." Donghae replies with an understanding smile, pressing a bunch of roses to his chest.

Kyuhyun frowns thoughtfully as he set his sights on the biggest bouquet that arrived just a few hours ago; 99 roses to be exact.

 

BEEP!

Kyuhyun reads the new message on his phone.

Happy Valentine's Day, Baby!

 

Donghae finally breathes a sigh of relief as he observes the blissful smile blossoming on his dongsaeng's face.