You are not a fling

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

I’ll need to do something to prevent that from happening!

 

Siwon puts down the magazine he was reading and darts his eyes about the empty room, half expecting to see a disapproving Kyuhyun in the room glaring at him.

 

Of course, he is the only occupant in the room because his uber adorable boyfriend is out on a recording schedule. Speaking of that, Siwon took a quick glance at his wristwatch and jumped onto his feet. He’s gonna be late fetching Kyuhyun if he doesn’t start dressing now!

 

 

 

“I’m sooooo hungry!” Hyukjae grumbles as the group of 5 make their way out of the nearly deserted building into the dark and empty car park.

 

“Where’s Manager hyung?” Donghae mumbles with a yawn.

 

“I’m cooking ramen when we get back to the dorms. Do you want some too?” Sungmin asks the maknae standing beside him fiddling with his phone.

 

“I want some!” Ryeowook chimed in cheerfully when Kyuhyun did not reply.

 

“I –“ Kyuhyun’s reply is interrupted by a loud honk. The dark carpark is temporarily lit up when the headlights of an Audi Spyder 8 cruised close.

 

4 guys gaped with anticipation and one rolled his eyes as the car came to a stop besides them.

 

“Hyungdeul! Wookie!” Siwon greeted as he climbs out of his car. 5 pairs of eyes widen in disbelief as 5 mouths fell open simultaneously.

 

“Baby ~” The dimpled man tries to steal a kiss but was unexpectedly pushed away. “Babeeeee?!” He whined at the rejection.

 

“Stay away from me.” Kyuhyun mutters looking downright annoyed.

 

“B-but ~” Siwon made a derpy sad face as his boyfriend moves away quickly.

 

“What are you wearing, for god sake?!” Hyukjae finally burst out after trying his utmost best to hold his opinion to himself. Besides him, Donghae is staring blatantly albeit in silence.

 

“Erm…..c-clothes?” Siwon ventures timidly. He knows EXACTLY where this is going.

 

“Did your fashion sense take a vacation without informing you?” Ryeowook is the next one to lose his patience.

 

Another set of headlights approached them as their company van arrives.

“I’m not getting into the car with you.” Kyuhyun said defiantly as he skirts his goofy cheeseball to reach the van’s doors.

 

“Babeeee!!!!” Siwon whimpers looking like he is gonna cry any moment.

 

“Let me in, hyung!” Kyuhyun said angrily when Hyukjae stood in his way preventing him from climbing up the vehicle.

 

“No. You go home with that goof of yours.” Hyukjae said sternly.

 

“I don’t wanna! Let me go home with you, hyung!” Kyuhyun persists.

 

“No.”

 

“Come on, hyung! I am an idol! I have an image to maintain!” Kyuhyun practically begged but Hyukjae is stronger than him in every way.

 

“You lost that privilege when you chose HIM.” Hyukjae snickers pointing to the man waiting patiently behind Kyuhyun. Without further ado, Kyuhyun found the van door slammed in his face and the vehicle pulling away from him.

 

“Baby?” Siwon calls out to him rather timidly though extremely hopefully. The dark aura surrounding Kyuhyun as the maknae turned around to face him did throw him off a little.

 

“Let’s get into car before someone sees us!” Kyuhyun hissed as he moves hurriedly towards the Audi. Siwon was fast enough to pull open the door in time for the younger to jump into the car. “Let’s go! Quickly!”

 

The journey home was made in total silence. Siwon glanced surreptitiously from time to time but dare not make another sound. Kyuhyun had managed to find a mask in his bag which he wore, on top of the sunnies perching on his nose and the baseball cap pulled down low over his face.

 

Reaching their apartment, Kyuhyun jumped out of the car without removing anything off him. He dashed for the elevator with Siwon in tour and they hurry into their apartment.

 

 

Finally in the safety of their home, Kyuhyun removed his disguises and flops onto the couch tiredly. Siwon fetched a glass of red wine which he accepts in silence. Watching the fidgeting man from the corner of his eye, he sips the blood red liquid calmly.

 

The couple sat in awkward silence for the next couple of minutes till Kyuhyun’s nerves snapped. “Take it off!” He growls at his confused boyfriend.

 

“Huh?”

 

“TAKE IT OFF!” Kyuhyun shrieks while gesturing wildly.

“T-this?” Siwon asks unsurely his shirt.

 

“YES! It’s hideous! Take it off!!” Kyuhyun struggles to regain composure. Siwon starts to remove his t-shirt.  “The pants too! And the socks! The glasses!”

 

Siwon obliged although still feeling confused. “And go style your hair!

 

“But baby ~”

 

“I don’t care!” Kyuhyun throws a tantrum. “I want my gorgeous greek god back!”

 

A smile blossoms on Siwon’s face, forming and deepening his dimples swiftly. Happily he obliged his pouting boyfriend.

 

“There! All done!” Siwon announced cheekily only clad in his black briefs. Holding up his bare arms, he lean forward planning to embrace Kyuhyun.

 

“STOP!” Kyuhyun orders severely stopping the approaching Siwon in his tracks.

 

“W-why?”

 

“No intimacy till we sort something out here.”

 

Siwon lower his arms reluctantly. “Yes, baby.”

 

“What are you thinking, Choi Siwon?” Kyuhyun demands angrily. Siwon winced. “Are you that bored today that you decide to cosplay Where’s Wally?”

 

“I-“

 

“You may think you are so handsome you can get away with anything! But no, that is not true!” Kyuhyun continues to scold. “You are an idol! How can you walk around looking like that?!”

 

“I-“

 

“Have you even given a thought for me? What will everyone think when they saw my boyfriend looking like he shops at the Salvation Army store?”

 

Unable to listen to Kyuhyun’s rants anymore, Siwon flew forward and crash their lips together. Kyuhyun whines angrily at the interruption but Siwon’s excellent kissing skills quickly reduce him to whimpers as he writhers weakly under the man’s bare and toned body. 

 

“You’re impossible.” Kyuhyun murmurs weakly as Siwon pulls away with a roguish grin.

 

“I love you, baby.” Siwon whispers wispily to the other.

 

“Go put some clothes on so we can have dinner.” Kyuhyun urges gently.

“Yes, sir baby sir!” Siwon salutes playfully as he got off his boyfriend and bounds upstairs to put on some decent clothes.

 

Kyuhyun sighs resignedly as he sat up to wait. He caught sight of the pile of ugliest clothes in the world and kicked it a few times for revenge. Sitting back against the back of the couch, he caught sight of a magazine lying open on the coffee table. Curiously he picks it up and read off the opened page.

 

 

Siwon pull on some casual home clothes and mess up his center parting nerd hair do before making his way back down to Kyuhyun.

 

 

“CHOI SIWON!”

 

The loud shout made him winced just as dread fills his heart again.

 

“Yes, baby?” He replied looking properly chastised.

 

“So I am just your fling?” Kyuhyun asks suddenly sounding defeated.

 

‘What? No!” Siwon hurries to the sad looking boy’s side and pull him into his embrace. “Why do you say so baby?”

 

“Th-this magazine…..it says so.” Kyuhyun whimpers.

 

Siwon pulls away to read the magazine Kyuhyun is still grasping in his hand. The same article that had him dressing like Humpty Dumpty just now.

 

“It says nen looking for a quick fling prefers partners with more "feminine" facial features.” Kyuhyun whimpers tearfully.

 

“No! No! No!” Siwon protests hurriedly. “That’s garbage! You know I love you with my life, baby! You are not a fling!”

 

“Really?!” Kyuhyun asks in a small voice, lifting his tears filled eyes to look at Siwon.

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Siwon replied, looking pale stricken with every passing minute.

 

“Okay.” Kyuhyun mutters sullenly as he rests his aching head against Siwon’s warm chest.

 

“Actually baby,” Siwon swallows nervously.

 

“Yes?” Kyuhyun murmurs sleepily.

 

“That article said that one would prefer an attractive partner for a fling but a geekier one to settle down with. I was afraid you ~”

 

 “You said the article is garbage.” Kyuhyun reminds him softly as he snuggles deeper into Siwon’s embrace.

 

 

Hyukjae and Donghae were chatting softly in the front of the van for a while before they realised that Sungmin and Ryeowook are giggling in the back.

 

“Share the joke?” Hyukjae asks the two laughing members.

 

Instead of replying, Ryeowook pushed his phone towards them. On the screen is a familiar figure dressed oddly in a neon purple sweater, thick green colored tie, beige pants that ends at least 10 centimetres above his ankles showing off the stripped neon yellow socks. Hyukjae starts to giggle at the chunky red-framed glasses sitting askewed on the normally handsome face.

 

“He must have dressed in the dark!” Sungmin laughs.

 

“I’m keeping this photo. We’ll need it to blackmail Siwon-sshi or our brat one fine day.” Ryeowook said smugly.