He's here

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

A delusional piece that was born with Siwon's return and Kyu's musical happening on the same day.


 

Siwon peers out of the darkened window every few seconds, keeping an eye in the mirror as he drags his electrical shaver over his cheeks and jawline. He would have said a proper goodbye to his handsome beard that had served him well during his trip to Paris and London, but he is kinda pressed for time right now.

 

“Are we close, hyung?” He asked for the 50th time since they left the airport.

 

 “Not yet.” Was the manager’s short answer. “Oh, Kyuhyun-sshi’s parents had arrived.”

 

“We need to hurry!” Siwon whined at hearing that.

 

“Aish! I have no control over the traffic, you know!” His manager grumbled right back.

 

The pout on Korea’s No.1 artiste is so pronounced you can hang a hangar on his lips.

 

“They will go backstage before the musical starts, I wanna go with them!” Siwon whined some more.

 

“I know….I know…..” The manager mumbles in relief as the jam cleared.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi, your parents are here!”

 

The pout on Kyuhyun’s face alarmed his umma and the lady began fussing over her precious child without even the need to ask why. His appa stood close, ready to offer any support if his son requests for it.

 

“I’m fine, umma.” Kyuhyun mutters sullenly.

 

“You know he’s on his way, right dear?” His mother continues to fuss. “Give the guy some credit, he flew back as fast as he could, and he’s rushing over the minute he landed-“

 

“I know, umma.” The big baby continues to pout.

 

 

 

“Ompfh!!” Siwon uttered aloud in shock and pain when he fell off his seat while trying to pull off his tight bespoke trousers.

 

No one is supposed to figure out why he is all dressed up when he arrived back at Incheon Airport. He even lingered a while to showcase his magnificent to all who came to welcome him home.

 

That much work…..for one single purpose.

 

So he can undergo a complete transformation and attend his baby’s musical without anyone seeing through his disguise.

 

“All right back there?” His manager teased from the front.

 

“Just concentrate on driving, hyung. I want to make it there before the curtain rises.” Siwon snaps back in reply.

Kyuhyun continues to scroll his tweetlist listlessly. His Siwonnie has gone AWOL since he was last spotted at the airport. Where is he right now? Why isn’t he here?

 

Suddenly his phone went ‘DING!’

 

He opened the message box and read the incoming message. It simply said, ‘I’m here.’

 

Anyone who saw the transformation on the boy’s face would have swore it resembled the transition from night to day in a split second.

 

Kyuhyun jumped up from his seat and dashed to the stage wings. Pushing the heavy curtains aside carefully, he scanned the audience till he found his parents.

 

There he is!

 

A scruffy looking character is seated next to his umma chatting amicably with her. The tall man is in a dusty army coat over a black tee and matching cargo pants, and a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes. From what he can see, he is clean shaved.

 

“Like what you see?” A voice suddenly asked from behind him.

 

Kyuhyun turned to find his manager grinning at him.

 

“Very much.” He grinned back.