Getting ready for bed

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

So there I was going through my skincare and bodycare rituals after my bath and suddenly I wonder what it would be like for Wonkyu XD

Yes, I'm stuck in WK land any time any where OTZ


 

Siwon put down the bible he has been reading fervently for the past hour. Heaving a soft sigh, he pull off his reading glasses and toss it carelessly on the night table. Then he tugged at the covers, tucking them neatly around his torso and then settling down to watch his spouse perform his nightly before bed ritual.

 

Kyuhyun had taken a hot shower and emerged from the steaming bathroom clad in a terry robe and droplets of water dripping off the ends of his wet curls. He had sat down before his dressing table to blow dry his hair with dexterous fingers manipulating the wayward curls skillfully.

 

By the time he gained an audience a.k.a. his husband watching him from the back, he had already carefully applied a layer of toner and moisturizer on his face. From the mirror he could see the pair of lovelorn eyes gazing unflinchingly at him. And he flashed the gazer a shy smile.

 

“You’re so beautiful, darling.” Siwon murmurs absently, indulging in his own reminiscing.

 

Kyuhyun ‘tsk’ softly at his husband’s blatant cheesiness as he starts on his “7 bottles of serum” ritual. Siwon grinned knowingly as he settles back and watch the other apply the lotions bottle by bottle, drop by drop, meticulous, laborious, and totally screamed ‘utmost patience’.

 

After 20 minutes comes Siwon’s favorite part. Waiting eagerly, he wasn’t aware that he is gripping the sheets or sitting up from his pillow.

 

Then it happens!

 

Kyuhyun slides the robe off his shoulders as he lightly dust his uuper torso with perfumed talc. From Siwon’s vantage point, the man could see the large milky soft expanse of pale skin that is his spouse’s back. Unconsciously, he swallowed.

 

Kyuhyun continues with a few spritz of body spray, totally oblivious to the restless man on his bed behind him.

 

And things just gets better and better!

 

Kyuhyun unties the knot over his midriff and loosen the robe around his body. Siwon’s leans slightly forward and rest his chin on his propped up knees as the loose robe slides down completely and pools generously around those ample flaring hips. Unperturbed, Kyuhyun massages scented moisturizer into his arms as he hums softly his delight. By now Siwon’s heart is palpitating a little faster than usual and he sat back against his pillows to allow his lungs to breathe.

 

Not realizing that Kyuhyun had turned, Siwon huffed a little harder and the younger caught him looking rather distressed. With a knowing smirk, Kyuhyun lifts a leg and props it up on the end of the bed, making sure to arch his back sensuously. Siwon’s breath caught loudly and Kyuhyun flashed him a satisfactory grin before returning to the task at hand; applying the same scented moisturizer to his leg, drawing his fingers with deliberate leisureliness from toes to hip.   

 

Siwon’s eyes bulged as Kyuhyun massages his left leg. When Kyuhyun starts on his right, Siwon’s lungs constrict voluntarily.

 

“Baby ~” Siwon moans, no longer able to hold in his desire.

 

“Hmm?” Kyuhyun asks with deliberate ignorance.

 

“Baby, I need-“ Siwon croaked.

 

“One more bottle to do, Wonnie.” Kyuhyun replied in a soft sultry whisper as he reached for the last bottle of heavy moisturizer for his feet.

 

At last, Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and turn down the lights. Siwon is panting openly as he watches his spouse climb into bed next to him while struggling with his urge to jump the delectable creature.

 

“The lights, Wonnie.” Kyuhyun murmurs as the cue for his husband to approach.

 

And approach he did!

 

Siwon snaps the bedside lamps closed and moved forward eagerly. Grabbing and pulling the supple body into his arms, pressing the soft warmth to his bare chest feeling the cold dissipates quickly.

 

“You smell heavenly, baby.” Siwon mutters absently with his nose buried in the other’s skin, inhaling appreciatively.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting, Wonnie.” Kyuhyun whispers playfully into the older’s ear, giggles tinkling like music in Siwon’s ears as Siwon draws closer to taste him.