As Long as you Love me

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Choi Siwon is such an oddball.

 

The owner of a quaint little cafe in Hongdae is too good-looking for his own good and friendly to a fault. He is a friend to nearly everyone who steps into his cafe but he has only a few good friends who kept him gainfully occupied when he has free time to spare.

 

Siwon had tried telling his over-zealous friends one time too many, that he is really okay with being lonely. Loneliness has always been a friend of his, being the only child growing up in a businessman’s family. His parents are hardly at home, leaving the nanny and butler to play surrogate.

 

“Siwonnie ~~~” A saccharine-sweet voice waffled into the quiet space right after the tiny bell attached to the entrance tinkled.

 

Siwon’s head snapped up in a hurry, recognising the owner of that voice and shuddering slightly. But being a professional, he put on a ready smile instantly as one of his best customers approached the counter.

 

“Good afternoon, Heechul-sshi.” Siwon greeted.

 

Heechul tsked loudly and rolled his eyes with a patronising pout on his beautiful face. “What did I say about dropping the “sshi”? We are friends, practically buddies!”

 

Siwon chuckles without replying. “And if you would allow, M-O-R-E than buddies.” Heechul continues with a playful wink. This is probably the only problem he encounters running a cafe in Hongdae, he gets propositioned by members of the same daily.

 

The cafe owner gave an awkward chuckle again. “What can I get you today?”

 

The pretty as a girl customer replied with a loud aggravate sigh while twisting the ends of his hair. “Something pink!”

 

“Strawberry margarita latte?”

 

Heechul grinned coquettishly. “Anything you say, you tall glass of iced mocha latte.” He growled impishly.

 

The tiny bell tinkles again and Siwon hollers out a greeting without turning around as he bustled about concocting Heechul’s drink while Heechul continues his one-sided banter. Siwon quickened his usual pace and managed to get the drink and Heechul out of his door in less than 10 minutes. Taking a deep breath, he revives his pleasant mood to serve the next customer.

 

“Iced Macchiato, extra cream, less ice.” The person behind the pulled down low dark blue cap and huge black cloth mask ordered in a deep voice.

 

Siwon studied the man? (more like a boy) with a practiced eye. Slightly shorter than himself and very pale from the limited exposed areas he can see. The fingers grasping his woollen gloves is long, slender and sleek, just as Siwon likes them. But to the cafe owner’s disappointment, that is all he managed to glimpse.

 

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine

I'm leavin' my life in your hands

People say I'm crazy and that I am blind

Risking it all in a glance

And how you got me blind is still a mystery

I can't get you out of my head

Don't care what is written in your history

As long as you're here with me

 

“WOAH ~” Siwon uttered out of reflex as he steadied the wobbly figure. His gaze caught the twinkling brown orbs widened in horror nestled within the narrow slit between the bottom edge of the dark blue beanie pulled down low and the top edge of the matching blue mask. “Careful…there.” Siwon breathes absently.

 

Siwon was power-walking along the sidewalk as he tried to make it to the bank before the lunch crowd comes in. As he strides along, he did quite a bit of mental maths in his head when he round the corner and got the biggest shock in his life. A human-sized lump all bundled up like a ninja collided into him, falling into his open arms due to loss of balance.

 

“Sorry…” The clumsy person snaps back a flustered apology.

 

Siwon’s heart raced when he recognised the person under the heavy layers of clothes. He can’t believe his luck! He will finally get to speak to his object of infatuation for the past 3 months. To be more exact, 3 months, 4 days, 2 hours, 57 minutes and 34 seconds. Kyuhyun had become a regular customer at the tiny cafe since he first ordered his first Iced Macchiato with extra cream and less ice.

 

Today would be the first time cafe owner and customer ran into each other outside the cafe. Siwon would quickly learn that Kyuhyun is a total klutz, albeit an extremely adorable one.

 

“No damages done. By the way, I’m Siwon.”

 

He stares in disbelief at the bright beaming face with a dimple digging deep into each cheek. There is nothing to complain about the straight and sharp nose either, but somehow he found the pair of thin bow-shaped lips very disturbing, in a “shiver running down his spine” way. His eyes trailed down the chiseled jaw to the prominent Adam’s apple then down lower to the deceivingly toned chest and then followed the stretched out arm all the way to the tips of the callused fingers.

 

“Kyuhyun.” He finally decides to reply and took the large hand briefly. Soon he was frowning because the Siwon fella is holding onto his hand a little too long to be proper.

 

I don't care who you are

Where you're from

What you did

As long as you love me

Who you are

Where you're from

Don't care what you did

As long as you love me

 

Up here, high up on top of the mountain, it is gusty but silent otherwise. The panoramic view infront of them is nothing short of spectacular but to Siwon, the truly breath-taking is person sitting beside him. His smile morphed into a wide grin as he stares at the other unabashedly.

 

“Is there something on my face?” Kyuhyun asks and worries over his face in an attempt to clean up his face.

 

“Hmmm?” Siwon hummed in a loving daze before the sight of his beloved slapping at his own face earnestly woke him up. In a flash he grabbed the flailing hands into his own and kisses each palm tenderly. “Nothing’s wrong with you, you’re perfect this way.” Siwon grinned.

 

The man whose palms he just kissed may have melted at the gesture but instantly tensed at hearing his cheesy declaration. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in mock exasperation.

 

“Really?” Kyuhyun teased, suddenly feeling mischievous. “What if I am not really a grumpy game developer but really a serial art thief on the run after robbing the New York Metropolitan Museum?”

 

Siwon shook his head as he chuckles in amusement. Kyuhyun smiled at the reaction, he already knew how much Siwon loves him. The man had been telling him daily in hundreds of ways.

 

Every little thing that you have said and done

Feels like it's deep within me

Doesn't really matter if you're on the run

It seems like we're meant to be

 

 

Instead of replying, Siwon brings Kyuhyun’s left hand towards him and presses another kiss on the softness. Then he raised his midnight onyx eyes to meet the warm chocolaty orbs looking mirthfully at him but the look of determination in his eyes wiped away a little of that mirth.

 

Kyuhyun waited in anticipation as he watches Siwon hesitates. To his surprise, the older broke into a song.

 

 

I don't care who you are

Where you're from

What you did

As long as you love me

 

Who you are

Where you're from

Don't care what you did

As long as you love me

 

 

As Siwon’s voice trails off, he stared intensely at the boy he just sang to. To his satisfaction he saw the bubble cheeks blossom into a faint pink as Kyuhyun lowered his head to hide his embarrassment.

 

“Hey, baby?” Siwon said duskily after failing to turn the shy man towards him. Kyuhyun had put up a good struggle despite wearing an adorable smile on his face.

 

“Baby?” Siwon tries again and is delighted to see Kyuhyun finally turned to look at him. He waited for his response, any response. Kyuhyun’s wondering gaze stops at Siwon’s eyes. The man is looking at him with so much tender love; almost like a sad puppy waiting for a home.

 

I've tried to hide it so that no one knows

But I guess it shows

When you look into my eyes

What you did and where you're comin from

I don't care, as long as you love me, baby

 

“I love you.” Kyuhyun confesses with eyes twinkling merrily and his cheeks blushing furiously.