Lingerie

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“Wonnie? Honey?”

 

“Hmmm? Yes, dear?”

 

Kyuhyun steps through the study’s entrance, hearing his husband’s absent-minded reply.

 

“Sorry I’m late. I’ll get dinner ready in 15 minutes.” Kyuhyun speaks to the crown of Siwon’s head since the man’s face is buried in the report he is reading.

 

“Ok, baby.” Siwon mutters out of reflex.

Kyuhyun turns to leave, shaking his head with a smile of amusement. He is already used to Siwon’s aloofness when he is busy with work.

 

Several minutes of silence follows.

 

“Siwonnie? Honey?”

 

“Yes, dear?”

 

“Can you come in here for a minute? I need some help!”

 

“Okay!” Siwon drops his document file reluctantly and made his way from behind his desk to their bedroom.

 

‘What’s the ma-“ Words died instantly in his throat the moment Siwon set eyes on the sight before him.

 

“Wonnie ~” Kyuhyun purrs from where he lay in bed, thrashing his long legs gently. Siwon swallows painfully at the sight of fair bare flesh that is his spouse’s sleek legs. His eyes wander up, sweeping over the curve of Kyuhyun’s barely adorned hips.

 

“I went lingerie shopping.” Kyuhyun purrs, sleek fingers playing with the hem of the black lacy satin he is wearing. He smirked when he saw Siwon’s face twists into a slight grimace of discomfort. “Do you like it?”

 

Siwon remained silent as he observes how the black lingerie sets off the fairness of Kyuhyun’s flawless skin. The sheer top the younger has on fired Siwon’s imagination in all directions.

 

“Would you like to feeeeeel…..me?” Kyuhyun cooes, his fingers now playing with the tiny bow that held the together.

 

“Y-yes.” Siwon squeaks.

 

Kyuhyun turns on his stomach and looked back over his shoulder. Wiggling his curvaceous , he caught Siwon’s eyes. “Come and get it.” He invites in a breathless moan.

 

Siwon staggers forward on unsteady feet and fell on his face a few inches from the bed. Just as Kyuhyun turned to check anxiously, Siwon scrambled back onto his feet mumbling that he is okay. The kittish grin reappeared on his spouse’s face as he waits for his clumsy husband to make his move.

 

And what a move Siwon made!  Lingerie flew, breathy moans and low growls follows. Wet squelches as the couple kissed sloppily followed by more arousing noises. And the finale when the room is filled with the smell of and sweat as the exhausted couple lay in post ic bliss, holding each other in comfortable silence.

 

“Wonnie?” Kyuhyun whines softly, running his finger along Siwon’s sweaty bicep.

 

“Hmmm?” Siwon mutters sleepily.

 

“I will need more lingerie.” Kyuhyun whispers into Siwon’s ear and they both broke into soft chuckles.