Beginning of the storm

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

"Let's go." Siwon said shortly, reaching a hand out to guide Kyuhyun towards the exit.

 

"I missed you." She said in a soft gasp.

 

Kyuhyun's shuffling feet froze, his knees locked automatically. He starts to shiver, an effect of the turmoil in his head, as he waits with a painful heart for Siwon's reaction.

 

Siwon turned slowly, to face the girl with a hopeful look on her beautiful face. His eyes are glittering onyx beads. "No kidding?" He scoffs darkly. Ignoring her gasp of indignation, Siwon turned back and place his palm against Kyuhyun's back. "Let's go now." He said softly.

 

"Siwon!" The female intruder beseeches again.

 

Kyuhyun stilled again. He can feel his heart about to explode from too much ache. His body is shivering so much he could feel his teeth start to chatter.

 

"I-I...." He stutters with difficulty. Siwon turned to look at him. "I totally forgot about my appointment! Oops! I have to go!” Kyuhyun direct a hurried look at Siwon while his forced cheer never reached his sad eyes.

 

“Ky-“ Siwon reached out to grab the fleeing man but ended up with a fist of empty air.

 

“See-see you latter.” Kyuhyun calls over his shoulder as he made his escape through the glass exit.

 

@

 

“Who is he?”

 

“He is the man I will marry soon.”

 

“I-“ She sounds flustered. “I never expect-“

 

“You never expected me to move on? You thought I will stay in the past waiting for you?”
 

“Honestly, I never thought you would have someone new in your life.”

 

“Kyuhyun helped me walk out of the darkness you gave me. He helped me forget what you did to me!”

 

Siwon tightened his grip on the porcelain mug’s handle. The coffee inside sloshed as his fist trembled a little.

 

“Si-“

 

“Is that all you have to say to me?” Siwon cuts her off angrily.

 

“I-“

 

“You left behind only a note 4 years ago!” He growled. “That isn’t all you owe me!”

 

“I know I hurt you, but I have my reasons!”

 

Siwon glared at her grief-stricken face. Suddenly he realised he doesn’t care about her reasons.

 

“I will explain them to you over time.” She promised.

 

“I don’t want to hear them now.” Siwon replied coldly.

 

@

 

“Kyu-?”

 

Kyuhyun jolted out of his reverie at the familiar voice. Looking over his shoulder, he sees Siwon standing a few steps away from him with a pained look on his slim face.

 

“Oh! You are done so soon! I did not realise….” Kyuhyun jumps onto his feet hurriedly. Flashing a wan smile at the stoic man before him, he tries to come up with a plausible excuse why he is still about.

 

“I…the appointment was cancelled….I have….” Kyuhyun bounced on the balls of his feet as he lies blatantly.

 

Siwon grimaced at the bad lying before grabbing the younger’s biceps, pulling him into his arms. Kyuhyun squeaks as he collides with Siwon’s muscular chest.

 

“I love you.” Siwon mutters softly into Kyuhyun’s lovely scented hair. “Don’t forget that.”