He's only a phonecall away

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

This is for all on my tweet list who tweeted today about how they suddenly missed Siwon.


 

Siwon laughed one more time at the joke one of his table-mate is telling. He is getting tired of laughing but a good host doesn’t just simply stop laughing when his guest is telling the worst joke E.V.E.R.

 

And then to his relief, his phone starts to vibrate and jump on the surface of the table right by his elbow.

 

“Excuse me, I have to get this.” Siwon said with an apologetic look on his face. He hasn’t check who the caller is but right now, he will be glad to hold a conversation with anyone, even a telemarketer.

 

The name flashing on his phone made him smile rather wide though as he walk away from the dinner table and its boisterous occupants.

 

“Hello, my baby boo.” He coos into his phone after hitting the answer button.

 

Silence.

 

“Baby boo?” Siwon frowned when the caller remain silent. “Baby? Kyu?”

 

Still silence.

 

“Kyuhyun, are you okay? Talk to me, are you alright?”

 

The noise behind him could have deafened him but Siwon was sure he heard a soft sob then the phonecall ended.

 

Frantically he called back. The ringing jarred at his anxious nerves.

 

“H-hello?”

 

“Baby? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you? Are you alone? What’s wrong?” Siwon fired a series of worried questions into his phone.

 

“I-I’m fine.” The person on the other line assures him shakily. The soft voice faltered into nothingness followed by another soft sob.

 

“You’re not, baby. Tell me what’s wrong?” Siwon urges gently.

 

“I-“

 

Siwon turned to look out of the window at the sea beyond as he willed himself to be patient.

 

“I- I miss you, Wonnie bear.” Kyuhyun finally said.

 

“Awww baby….” Siwon’s heart broke at the sounds of more sobbing at the other end of the line. “It’s only gonna be two months then I’ll be back by your side.”

 

“I know….but that’s 59 more days to go…..without you.” Kyuhyun squeaks.

 

“I miss you too, baby boo.” Siwon finally caved and admit.

 

“I’m sorry…”

“Whatever for, baby?”

 

“You are having a party and I…..”

 

“Don’t ever be sorry, baby.” Siwon mutters tenderly. “You know all this is work. I rather be with you right now.”

 

“It’s just that we just had our wedding ceremony ~” Kyuhyun’s voice grew soft and Siwon could practically see him biting his lower lip and blushing as he reminisce about the SS5 Bangkok stage where he had finally confessed his love for the maknae and Kyuhyun had put on a veil for their little “wedding” drama.

 

“We haven’t gone on our honeymoon yet, baby boo.” Siwon teased and chuckles at the silence on the other side. He is sure his boyfriend is bursting with embarrassment by now.

 

“And you know what I planned to do with you on our honeymoon?”

 

Kyuhyun gasped audibly while Siwon continues to chuckle. He could see Kyuhyun smiling at last.

 

“Wonnie bear?” Kyuhyun calls out tentatively after Siwon stops laughing.

 

“Yes, baby boo?”

 

“Come home soon.”

 

“Yes sir, baby boo sir!” Siwon teased and is relieved to hear Kyuhyun giggling softly on the other end.

 

“Baby?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I love you ok?”

 

“Ok.”