I believed in you

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Short short chappie today (=_=);

Coz @wubukyu said I will be too mean if I do not update it soon to calm all the broken hearts I caused with the last chapter

Well....she did not exactly say what I should post  >_<


 

“Do not think for a second that I will give up Siwon again.”

Kyuhyun blinks his large eyes in amusement. He was pretty sure he was minding his own business as he walked along the corridor from his desk to the pantry when he was accosted…..by the woman who claimed the title of Siwon’s ex-girlfriend.

Currently, she is glaring at him. A hint of triumphant in her eyes appears seeing him stay speechless. Kyuhyun don’t see why she should get away with it.

“And the current position by Siwon’s side is taken up by me.” Kyuhyun said with a sarcastic smirk. He saw with glee how she reeled with shock then regain her composure all in under a minute.

“Well, we’ll see about that, won’t we? I’m back now.” She huffs before walking away hurriedly.

 

“Wonnie?”

“Hmm?”

Kyuhyun purrs as the hand the back of his head soothes his irritated nerves.

“It’s really only me in your heart now, isn’t it?”

Kyuhyun can’t help sounding needy. Not after what he witnessed that afternoon; Siwon jumping to her defense when she was surrounded by the ladies from Business Planning and aggressively interrogated about the discrepancies in what she has been portraying herself.

Much as Kyuhyun would like to convince himself that Siwon was just doing what is expected of a gentleman, he still felt a dull ache in his chest.

“Of course, baby. I only love you.” Siwon replies steadfastly.

 

“Don’t think that I will be grateful to you and give Siwon to you just because you are kind to me now.”

Kyuhyun is frankly tired of this forced act of defiance he has to put up with every time they cross paths. Dumbly, he pushed the glass of water into her hands, urging her to drink up.

“Siwon is not an item.” Kyuhyun remarks coolly after seeing that she has taken all her medication.

Silence ensures and Kyuhyun is almost sure that he had persuaded her.

“Leaving him back then wasn’t my choice.” She said in a disquiet voice. Kyuhyun felt something run cold within him. As she lifts her eyes to him, Kyuhyun shudders. “But now I am back, I want to take back what’s mine.”

 

“Ngghhhh…..” Kyuhyun whimpers happily as he enjoys Siwon’s lips on his bare chest teasing his erected s.

Siwon had planned a lovely dinner and a sensuous night in bed with his loved one. After being pumped with enough alcohol, Kyuhyun was laid pleasantly buzzed on Siwon’s soft bed and given a warm sensual massage with abundant lavender oil.

Don’t know when Siwon replaced his fingers with his tongue but Kyuhyun isn’t complaining, feeling his hardening up nice and well.

“Wo-won….ahhhh….” Kyuhyun sighs with a smile, pulling his knees to his chest so he could press Siwon tighter against himself.

Siwon pressed a smile into the soft flesh under him, nudging it gently to elicit soft giggles from the ticklish man beneath him.

And then Siwon’s mobile phone rang.

And against his better judgment, he answers it.

And with the bang of the bedroom door and then the front door, Kyuhyun found himself sitting up amongst the disheveled sheets hugging his knees to his chest and silently weeping.

Because Siwon had ignored his plea not to go…not to go to her….

@

 

“I’ll marry her.” Siwon said woodenly. His parents’ cheers meant nothing to him.

“When would you like to have the wedding?” His mother asks him excitedly.

“I don’t care.” Siwon replies calmly. “I have a free slot tomorrow at 4pm. We can have it done then.”

“You silly child! No matter how eager you are to get married, we still have a lot to plan!” His mother twitters happily.

“Why bother? Just keep everything simple. It means nothing to me if the person I am to marry isn’t Kyuhyun.” Siwon replies spitefully to his dumbstruck parents. “Excuse me.” With a short bow, he returns to his room.

@

 

“I’ll put in extra effort to make our marriage a happy one.” She said earnestly when Siwon broke the news to her that he will marry her.

“Don’t.” Siwon said coldly. “I owe you that much so I will keep my word and have the wedding.”

“Wh-what?” Her eyes depict shock.

“My dad ruined your life when he used your father’s life as an exchange to force you to leave me. That inevitably ruined your life, you had to move away and even worked unsavory jobs to keep alive. I’m sorry for that.”

“Siwon, no –“

“So I am making it up to you now.” Siwon concludes sadly.

When she burst into tears, he left her to weep out her grief, secretly nursing his own bleeding heart.

Then abruptly she stops sobbing. Pinning determined eyes on him, she declares, “I’ll do all I can to make you love me again like you did before.”

@

 

“What are you doing here again?” Kyuhyun asks irritatedly.

“Kyu-“ Siwon slurs out, stumbling on his feet.

“We have nothing to say to each other anymore.” Kyuhyun scolds. “You are getting married soon, go back to your fiancée.”

“N-no, listen me….listen to me…..” Siwon mumbles drunkedly, pitching forward to grab hold of the other’s shoulders. Kyuhyun roll his eyes impatiently but decides to hear him out.

“Save me please….Kyu….baby…..please…” Siwon begs under his breath. “I need you to save me……from…from the hell I am about to push myself into.”

Kyuhyun jumps at the hint of fear in Siwon’s voice. “As long as you would take me back….I will not have to go there.”

Siwon starts to cry. “Please, baby, I need you to save me ~”