ss5hk Night 1

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“What was that about?”

 

Siwon’s hand cleaning dirty streaks of makeup runs stilled.

 

“Well?”

 

Siwon took a silent deep breath before turning to face the person questioning him, a super bright grin on his face, of course.

 

“Tone down your grin and turn off your ridiculous dimples please, Siwon-sshi.”

 

Totally disregarding both requests, Siwon made his way forward and easy caught the annoyed looking boy in his grasp.

 

“Baby ~”

 

Kyuhyun was busy struggling to get out of the iron grip but managed to pause and glare at his irritating boyfriend nuzzling against him like a remorseful kitten.

 

“Let go of me or else!” Kyuhyun warned dangerously.

 

Siwon stopped nuzzling, pulling away slightly to show Kyuhyun his pout. “Or else what?”

 

“Don’t try to change the subject.” Kyuhyun snapped.

 

“What was the question again?” Siwon asks putting a failed act of ignorance that earned a more intense glare from the object of his desire trapped in his embrace.

 

“YAH!” Kyuhyun snapped in exasperation.

 

“Hmmm……oh yes….that ~” Siwon teased as he tries to postpone his demise as long as he could.

 

“Yes, THAT.”

 

“I. erm, I, ah, I ~” Siwon stutters sheepishly.

 

“Mi hyung asked me if you were mad at him for some reason, Hae hyung said you would prefer that he slept with me tonight so he could hold my hand like you told him to, and Hyukjae hyung is upset with Hae hyung for wanting to stick all over me an-“

 

Siwon is totally anxious to stop Kyuhyun’s rantings so he leaned forward and crash his lips onto the boy’s luscious muscles.

 

“Mmmffffmppp.” Kyuhyun is caught off guard in his determination to admonish the silly man but the next moment his lover is expertly distracting him enough to forget what he was riled up about. His brain went totally blank and all he could do was moan out the pleasure tickling his nerve ends.

 

@

 

“You two look upset.” Ryeowook remarks he joins two of his bandmates in a dark and relatively secluded corner of the hotel club. Flopping down onto the empty space on the couch, he lounged as he tries to read the sullen looks on Zhou Mi and Donghae’s faces.

 

“What’s wrong?” Ryeowook asks again.

 

“Siwon seems angry at me for some reason I cannot figure out.” Zhou Mi mutters distraughtly.

 

“He is?” Both Donghae and Ryeowook shout out simultaneously in surprise.

 

“He must be to ~”

 

“Did he say anything to you?” Ryeowook asks frowning as he recalled clearly Siwon was his usual hyper happy self all night. Donghae blinks curiously at the slow head shakes of the thoughtful Zhou Mi, his own problem completely forgotten.

 

@

 

“W-won ~” Kyuhyun gasps out shakily while Siwon’s lips are roaming the length of his neck.

 

“Hmm?” Siwon hums absently, all his attention focused on one task, and one task only, as directed by Siwon Jr.

 

“You need to….to….” Kyuhyun gasps unintelligently as surges of pleasure caused his ability to reason to white out sporadically.

 

“Hmmm?” Siwon and nibbles the soft lobe held firmly between his lips. His lover twitched uncontrollably under him bringing a roguish smirk to his face.

 

“Ohhh….” Kyuhyun moans aloud writhing feebly as Siwon his bare with his unclothed own.

 

“I think….we have some business to take care of…first.” Siwon whispers sultrily into the shivering boy’s ear.

 

“Mmmhmm…y-yes…..” Kyuhyun murmurs, his voice filled with need now.

 

@

 

Earlier….in the dancers’ rest rooms….

 

“What’s wrong?” One of the female dancers asks her male colleague whom she found sitting quietly in a corner of the room rather than getting ready to leave. “What happened?”

 

The silent man raised his head to meet her eyes. The trace of fear in his eyes alarmed her.

 

“I-I think I-I….”

 

“What happened? You look really scared.”

 

“You would too, if you were stared down by Siwon-sshi.” Another male dancer answered for his silent colleague as he walked past.

 

“What did you do?” The female dancer shivered as she recalls the many similar stories shared by other male dancers.

 

“It’s all Kyuhyun-sshi’s fault!” The frustrated dancer laments in exasperation. “He wasn’t supposed to be standing beside me during the final bow! How did he ended up next to me, and insisted on linking hands with me, I just don’t know!”

 

“Just your luck, man.” The unlucky man receives a sympathetic pat on the back. The female dancer nodded compassionately at her unlucky colleague.  

 

@

 

Kyuhyun tries squeezing more air into his just constricted lungs as he focuses on calming down from the ual high he just experienced. The man responsible for it is now smirking a tad too arrogantly as he observes his breathless bed partner while his sweaty bare arm playfully.

 

“Let’s get down to serious business.” Kyuhyun pants before he forgets what he had started to do before he was badly distracted.

 

Siwon’s brows shot up in severe surprise. “You want Round 2 now? Don’t you want to rest a bit more, babe?” He yelped when Kyuhyun slapped his bare bicep hard. “Whaaat?” He whined in protest.

 

“I mean no making Mi hyung feel like a used tyre tomorrow night!”

 

“B-but I ~”

 

“And no telling Hae hyung to “guard” me!” Kyuhyun continues, crawling the air with his fingers to emphasize the word.

 

“But I did ~” Siwon pouts in protest.

 

“AND, no terrorizing the dancers!”

 

“Hey, now that’s ~”

 

“Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun uses his warning tone on his misbehaving boyfriend.

 

“Yes, dear.” Siwon mutters back begrudgingly and receives a satisfied smile with a few pats on his hair in return.

 

I’ll just “guard” you myself!

 

He mirrors Kyuhyun’s smile. “You may kiss me now.” Kyuhyun beckons softly, steeling himself as the large-sized eager puppy jumps at him.


 

I blame this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ts2epThxXU for this piece that doesn't make much sense.