His pickup lines

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“I could either buy you a drink, or hand you $15 to talk to me. You take your pick.”

 

He stared at the enormous grin adorning the lower half of the other’s face, along with the ridiculously deep dimples on each side of his face. That’s not to say the bright onyx eyes dancing with merriment or the straight as an arrow nose or the perfectly chiselled jowls should be ignored.

 

 

What the hell are you fangirling about, Cho Kyuhyun?

 

He took an moment internally to compose himself before turning his poker face to the man still looking at him eagerly. He reached an outstretched palm to the ‘greek god’ personified.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’ll take the $15.”

 

That completely threw him off, Kyuhyun is sure of it. The look of bewilderment was enough to start him giggling then grew into loud guffaws that left the young man bend over holding his stomach from the ache.

 

“Oh!” Kyuhyun yelped as he slipped off the barstool he is perched on. Just as he pinched his eyes tightly shut from the impending pain, strong arms wrapped themselves around his slim waist and held him steady.

 

Adrenalin still pumping, Kyuhyun allowed his savior to reinstate his shaking body safely back onto the stool.

 

“Th-thank you.” Kyuhyun stutters, mentally cursing himself for allowing the other to see his klutzy side.

 

“Here.” The stranger said dropping some paper money on the bar counter and pushing them before him.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“A man must make good his word.”

 

Kyuhyun rejoiced in silence. The ‘creep’ with the bizarre pick up line is showing potential.

 

“Well *coff* I’ll settle for a drink. You saved me just now, we can call it quits.” Kyuhyun maintained his cool façade, noting how the other is showing blatant excitement.

 

“Sure!” He cheers while gesturing wildly at the bartender.

 

“Yes? Is everything alright, Kyuhyun?” The bartender asks with a frown, eyeing the overly hyper man warily.

 

“I’m fine, Hae hyung.”

 

“Can we have another glass of what he’s having for him please?”

 

The bartender glared guardedly at the hyper man again before nodding and leaving to fetch another glass.

 

“So, you are Kyuhyun? I’m Siwon.”

 

“Nice to meet you, Siwon-sshi.”

 

“Pleasure’s mine.” Siwon leers and Kyuhyun did a mental eye roll. This beast will need to be tamed.

 

“So. What’s your drink?”

 

“Chocolate malt.”

 

Siwon’s jaw fell open. That was an unexpected answer, yes. But what really caught him was the swirling deepness of the other’s eyes.

 

“Your eyes….If you aren't careful, someone's going to fall into them and drown.”

 

Kyuhyun heaved an impatient sigh. “Are you always so unpredictably cheesy, Siwon-sshi?”

 

The taller man startled before venturing a timid smile. “No, not really. I am predictably cheesy, I was told.”

 

“Here’s your drink, Kyuhyun.” The bartender came back with a tall glass of chocolate milk and set it down before the beautiful young man before glaring at the over eager puppy on his side.

 

“Thank you, hyung.”

 

“That seat isn’t free.” The peeved bartender remarked pointedly before walking away.

 

“He doesn’t seem to like me.” Siwon mutters showing genuine sadness.

 

You think? Kyuhyun thought snarkily to himself but outwardly he simply shrug.

 

A gap of silence fell between the two of them, each with their own thoughts. Kyuhyun raised a hand to push a wayward curl of hair behind his ear, turning away slightly for a second. When he turned back, he jumped to avoid the man sniffing at him.

 

“Your hair smells like daffodils. Can I have another smell?” Siwon grinned goofily despite the death glare directed at him.

 

“Siwon-sshi ~”

 

“Are you attached, Kyuhyun-sshi?”

 

“I, er ~”

 

“Do you like chocolates?”

 

“I ~”

 

“What is your favourite flower?”

 

“I don’t like flowers!”

 

“What is your favourite food?”

 

“…..”

 

“Do you like Audi cars?”

 

“What do you ~”

 

“I'm making a $2 million bonus this year.”

 

Kyuhyun frowned disapprovingly at the blabbering man before him.

 

“Wanna see me do my happy finger dance?” Siwon asks smiling brightly.

 

“No-“

 

“”I kinda wanna make out with you.” Siwon gushed and Kyuhyun’s eyes popped open in shock while his cheeks redden prettily.

 

“Wanna touch my hump?”

 

That’s it! Kyuhyun jumped off the stool looking totally murderous. Siwon stops his blabbering abruptly, staring at his ‘target’ with confusion.

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi?”

 

“You are overstepping the line, Siwon-sshi.” Kyuhyun replied coldly. “Excuse me.”

 

Siwon scrambles off his seat in a hurry, nearly falling flat on his face in a bid to grab wildly at the angry youth’s arm who is about to stalk out of his life.

 

“Wa-wait! Wait, Kyuhyun, wait please!”

 

Kyuhyun allowed himself to be pulled around, sighing in exasperation. Siwon’s face is pale with beads of perspiration dripping off his forehead.

“Please let go of me, Siwon-sshi.” Kyuhyun said with strained calmness.

 

“I’m ~”

 

“Obviously you are precocious and lots of fun. But you are not my type. Sorry.” Kyuhyun said coolly.

 

“N-no……that…that wasn't me!” Siwon cried out in desperation as he digs a wireless earpiece out of his left ear. Kyuhyun frown in surprise.

 

“I-I really like you…..but…but I was afraid to talk to you….so…..my friend…..” Siwon mutters guiltily like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He gestured at the tiny ear piece hoping that will complete his confession for him.

 

Kyuhyun finished processing all is thoughts in silence before he reached a decision. Smiling gently now, he mesmerizes Siwon effortlessly.

 

“How about you buy me a milkshake at the café down the street and we get to know each other a little better…without your….friend?”

 

Siwon stared for a brief second in disbelief before throwing the annoying piece of technology away without second thoughts of how expensive it is. With ill-concealed eagerness, he led the way to the exit.