Just because

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

"Mmmmhmmm...." Kyuhyun hums pleasantly into the pillow under him as the pair of well oiled hands and very talented fingers skilfully massage at every knot in his shoulders. "Oh...yeaaaaah....." He moans sultrily as his muscles gives way under sharp pressure.

 

The bed dips as Siwon shifts his weight and straddles Kyuhyun’s . The younger man only hums softly to express his current pleasure, eyes still shut as he feels the warm heaviness pressing against his crack.

 

Something warm and soft next presses against the bare skin of his bicep, warm breath tickling the flesh around it. Silently waiting, that warm and soft something began to glide agonisingly slow down his arm towards his wrist, then up again towards his shoulder when it reaches his elbow.

 

“Mmmhmmm…I miss you.” Kyuhyun murmurs dreamily as his lover’s lips moved away from his bare shoulder, gliding along the sharp edge of his jawline, making his way to the pair of luscious ruby red lips already puckered up waiting for his approach.

 

Without breaking their hungry kiss, Kyuhyun flips himself over and fling his arms over Siwon’s broad shoulders pulling the older man closer, pressing him down tight against himself. As Siwon pushes himself brusquely into his cavern, Kyuhyun lets out tinny mews and thrash his legs about rubbing their reviving s against each other.

 

Siwon moves away from his adorable boy’s pillowy lips, now looking completely abused, and went for the nubs on his fair chest. Kyuhyun gasps in pleasure as Siwon abused one with his teeth and the other with his callused fingers. Throwing his head back, he flung himself back against the layers of down pillows the hotel provide for their esteemed guests and alternate between gasping and whining softly. Caressing the back of Siwon’s head, Kyuhyun leisurely entwines his fingers with the man’s black mane as Siwon’s head bobs with a steady pace.

 

Knowing Siwon’s ritual, Kyuhyun does not expect less from the man who will spend an amount of time worshipping every inch of his younger lover’s beautiful body. And the longer they are away from each other, the longer Siwon will take to lavish his love on him.

 

“I miss you too, baby.” Siwon mutters huskily when he finally returns to Kyuhyun’s lips. Taking a moment to breathe in the sweet scent that his boy, Siwon nudges the soft lips of the younger who seems to be on the edge of sleep.

 

“Nggghh…” Kyuhyun murmurs back as he fell deeper into sleep. The edges of Siwon’s bow-shaped lips tightened as he smiled indulgingly at his sleeping partner. Raising a hand towards the beautiful face, he a bubble cheek gently with the back of his index finger, his smile grew as he felt himself falling a bit more in love with the boy under him.

 

Feeling a need to rest too, Siwon adjusts himself into a more comfortable position next to Kyuhyun, an arm over the other’s bare stomach, fingers entwined with Kyuhyun’s lax ones.

 

“I love you ~” Siwon murmurs under his breath, eyes fixedly on the peacefully asleep face inches away from his own. As he smiles one last time for the night, his eyes slowly closed.