A 3rd person's POV

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

I saw them from the reflection in the glass.

 

One taller, leaner, darker. Built like a Greek God, kind eyes and a straight sharp nose. A wide smile that reaches his eyes as if he is perpetually amused. The other slightly shorter, not by much, and skin so pale he shone in the morning sunlight permeating the train car we are in. Caramel curls framed striking features; ridiculously large brown doe eyes, a straight button nose and the thickest, reddest lips you can find on a man. Is it even possible to refer to a man as beautiful yet he tempts me so.

 

I stared on, completely mesmerized by the two attractive apparitions before my eyes. It would be useless to pretend to look elsewhere so I stared on shamelessly.

 

The taller one parted his lips and mutters something. Holy XXXX is that dimples? They are too deep to be true! While I was busy fangirling over his dimples, he frowned while looking around.

 

“What is it, Won?” the shorter asks, voice soft but laced with concern.

 

“I am checking if there is an empty seat for you, baby. You must be tired.”

 

“I’m fine.” Came the quiet reply as he lifts a tender gaze to meet the other. The taller one looked down at him with eyes glittering with love. Then they shared a knowing smile.

 

“You sure?” The taller man named ‘Won’ asks, one hand reaching up to steady himself by grabbing the overhead bar. “You can lean on me now, baby.”

 

“Thank you, Won.”

 

My curiosity piqued as I watch him raise his free hand to the shorter man’s tummy and began it absently as they chatted in low whispers, sometimes giggling, sometimes murmuring.

 

Is he pregnant?

 

I stared hard at the deceivingly flat stomach ‘Won’ is caressing almost as if it is a reflex action.

 

A bump, so slight it is almost unnoticeable.

 

The announcement came over the air as the train pulls into the station. It’s my stop.

 

The train came to a stop with a sharp jerk. I checked the reflections and saw that the taller ‘Won’ has his arm protectively wrapped around smaller beautiful man. He’s busy checking if the other is alright, concern forming a frown on his creaseless face.

 

As I stepped through the opened train doors, I couldn’t help looking back for the last time. The two lovers are in a tight embrace, looking deep into each other’s eyes and smiling widely.