You're my everything

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Flashback Sequel from Beginning of the Storm


 

You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day. 
And you're the perfect thing to say.

 

“YAH! CHOI SIWON!”

Siwon cringed at the very loud and very angry rendition of his name in full. He stops mid-step in his model-like swagger towards the bank of elevators.

“YAH!”

Without turning around, he could recognise the voice. And unfortunately, that voice is his secret indulgence. Re-arranging his facial expression hastily, he turned just as the running footfalls stop directly behind him.

“Didn’t your mother teach you not to yell in public?” Siwon asks coolly just as the other is about to open his mouth.

“I-“

“And not to call your superior by his full name?”

“We-“

“Or that you must use honorifics when you are talking to your hyung?”

Siwon’s amusement level gradually increases as he teased the younger man before him. Cho Kyuhyun, the team leader of sales team Alpha, is glaring at him, bubble cheeks flushing angrily.

Noting that the red flush is creeping towards magenta, Siwon worries for the other’s blood pressure and decides to stop teasing. Clearing his throat nonchalantly, he swept the crowd of nosey on-lookers a dirty look.

“What?”

Instead of answering, Kyuhyun pushed his arms out towards him. Siwon was about to let out a sigh of exasperation when he saw the tiny kitten snugly cuddled in Kyuhyun’s arms.

“You are a hit and run driver! I’m reporting you to the police!” Kyuhyun said with a sullen pout on his face. Siwon melted a little inside at the adorable look on the other’s face.

“Huh? What did I do?”

“Your car knocked into the box where this little kitty was sitting in!”

“Yah? So?”

Kyuhyun roll his eyes furiously at the dense man. “She’s hurt! You should be responsible and bring her to the vet!”

Siwon bite back the urge to coo, his face still a cold facade. “You’re crazy!” He managed a biting retort.

Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed murderously. Without a word he put out his palm at the man.

“What now?”

“Money! You won’t bring her to the vet, then I will! But you are paying for the doctor’s bill!”

Siwon’s jaw dropped in surprise. But he was quick to recover with a soft cough. “Fine, pass the bill to my secretary.”

Without another word, Kyuhyun walked away towards the exit.

“Aish, that boy.” Siwon mumbles. A smile is slowly forming on his narrow face as he thought over the exchange they just had.

 

 

And you play it coy, But it's kinda cute. 
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do. 
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
 
Cause you can see it when I look at you.

 

Knock Knock

Siwon did not bother to raise his head. He could hear someone walking into his office, towards him. And finally a light plasticky thud on his table. That’s when he raises his head to meet the other smile as brilliant as his.

“I thought perhaps you would like some coffee to start the day.” Kyuhyun says smiling. His large doe eyes clear and sparkling like jewels in the sun.

“You thought right.” Siwon answers automatically as he gaze intently at his boyfriend’s gorgeous face. Without breaking his view, he reached for the plastic tumbler of ice-cold Americano and took a sip, at the same time catching sight from his peripheral vision of Kyuhyun twisting the ring sitting around his ring finger.

The ring.

Siwon has the exact same one sitting around his ring finger too.

When Kyuhyun finally accepted his love, Siwon was insistent that they exchanged vows in a church. Siwon had then presented to the man he love the ring that would bind them together for eternity.

“Urg~” Siwon utters abruptly.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asks with a worried frown.

“I think I’m stuck! Come over and help me out!” Siwon mutters as a frown forms on his forehead too.

Kyuhyun hurries to the back of the desk where Siwon is seated expecting to have to pull and tug at the larger man. Instead he was stunned when Siwon jumped up from his seat as he approached and peck him playfully on the lips.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun exclaimed weakly while covering his lips with a hand. Siwon snickers merrily at the beautiful blush dusting Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

 

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times 
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
 
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

 

Siwon grunts softly as he awakened. In the same moment he could feel the hand caressing his hair gently and also the sharp edges of his working papers digging into his cheek where he had lain on them asleep.

“Ugh…w-who?”

Sitting up, the hand on his hair slides away and he took a good look at his surroundings.

“Kyu ~”

“Hey there.” Kyuhyun replies in a low whisper, smiling gently.

“W-what happened?”

“You fell asleep at your desk again.” Kyuhyun said as he shifts away for Siwon to stretch his arms. “Come to bed?”

“…..” Siwon made some unintelligent noises as he looks at his messy table in confusion.

“Wonnie?” Kyuhyun calls again.”

“Huh?” Siwon directs his eyes on his beautiful boyfriend.

“Come to bed?”

“Uh.”

Kyuhyun stood up and held Siwon’s hand firmly in his, gently he tugged at the dazed man, leading him towards their bedroom where the elder man lay down on his bed obediently.

“Kyu ~” Siwon calls out timidly.

“Yes, Wonnie?” Kyuhyun asks gently as he caress the black mane again.

“I’m tired.” Siwon sighs sadly, closing his eyes to rest.

“I know you are, babe. But hang on for just a little bit longer and everything’s gonna be alright.” Kyuhyun whispers comfortingly.

“Promise?” Siwon mutters sleepily.

“Promise.” Kyuhyun replied resolutely.

 

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell. 
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,

You're every minute of my everyday.

 

Kyuhyun pouts angrily as he glared at the mess around him. He is fairly convinced that the ingredients and the kitchen tools came together in a mutiny against him. How else would you explain why the soufflé exploded, and the soup dried up, and the potatoes are undercooked and the chicken is frozen stiff as a mini boulder?

Siwon tried really hard to stifle the laughter threatening to escape his lips. He tried even harder to school his expression into one of stoic indifference. But he must have failed miserably.

Kyuhyun glared at him. “It’s not my fault.” He declared haughtily.

“Of course not, baby.” Siwon replied deadpanned.

Then just as abruptly, Kyuhyun burst into tears. Covering his face with the two pink oven mitts he still has on, he bawled.

Siwon hurried forward and took the sobbing man into his arms, cooing comforting words.

“All I wanted was to make a nice dinner to celebrate your clinching of the ‘Most Outstanding Youth’ award!” Kyuhyun hiccupped. “But….but…..”

“Sssssh, baby, don’t cry…..I know how much trouble you went through for me.” Siwon coos.

“B-but I…I….” Kyuhyun chokes on his tears.

“You know I love you so much. You are all I need by my side.” Siwon mutters into Kyuhyun’s ears. “I only need you, Cho Kyuhyun.”