ELFs has the instinct

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Kyuhyun grumbles.

 

“It’s the pre-wedding blues.” Siwon replied easily. That is the first thing out of his mouth because the rest of him, including his brain, is kinda busy at the moment seducing his soon to be husband.

 

"Tsk.” Kyuhyun clucks his tongue at Siwon’s casual thinking. “It’s not.”

 

From the way Kyuhyun looks so detached from the whole scene, you would think that Siwon is a puppy humping his disinterested owner’s foot.

 

“You are stressed out with work, and the preparations.” Siwon murmurs breathily as he nuzzles the younger’s ear enthusiastically.

 

“Hmm…” Kyuhun considers the possibility seriously. Suddenly recalling something, he grabs his mouse and expertly opens up a page. “It’s not. Look at this, Wonnie.”

 

“Hmm…” Siwon hums absently because he rather be the sweet neck of his fiancé.

 

“Wonnie…..look….” Kyuhyun whines. He is not the least aroused and he won’t  be till he clears the worry in his head.

 

Siwon sighs in defeat as he abandons his preferred task and turn to read whatever is on the laptop screen.

 

“Oh?”

 

“See? See what I mean?’ Kyuhyun can’t help feeling the little sense of satisfaction at being right.

 

“So our ELFs are gonna gate crash?” Siwon smirks much to Kyuhyun’s chagrin.

 

“Please don’t tell me you are actually hoping that really happens?” Kyuhyun questions in astonishment.

 

“Hmm…..of course not.” Siwon singsongs unconvincingly.

 

“How did they know about it anyway?” Kyuhyun grumbles. “I thought the press was issued a blanket order.”

 

“That doesn’t mean someone from SME won’t tell a friend who tells a friend.” Siwon reasons. It is all too common for staff to talk.

 

“@#$%^&”

 

“Language, baby!” Siwon admonish disapprovingly at his cursing boyfriend who glared at him and sticks out his tongue at him defiantly.

 

“I don’t see why we should be too worried. No one is confirming anything, everything is just a rumor now.” Siwon shrugs casually but he got an eyeroll as a reply.

 

“You are too tensed. I know the preparations are taking a toll on you.” Siwon said soothingly as he starts massaging Kyuhyun’s shoulders, kneading the tight knots he could feel easily.

 

Half an hour of silence follows, the stillness only broken by soft sighs and moans escaping Kyuhyun’s lips as he enjoys his boyfriend’s gentle but powerful fingers on him. Someway along the way the younger found himself top bare and lying on his stomach while Siwon’s lips join his fingers running along his spine.

 

“Mmmm….nggghhh….” Kyuhyun purrs.

 

DING!

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes snap open at the sound while Siwon roll his in annoyance at the disturbance. The distance between where they lay and the laptop lying open on the desk is not too far for Kyuhyun to read the new message posted.

 

We should prepare wedding gifts for our Wonkyu and get ready to gatecrash their wedding!

 

A gasp escapes Kyuhyun as he turns a withering glare at Siwon.

 

Rumor, you said? His gaze seems to say.