Kissing in the rain

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“Ahhh…” Kyuhyun exclaims loudly after taking a deep breath. “The air is so clean and fresh out here!”

 

Siwon took in a deep breath too and nodded smiling.

 

“It feels so good to be able to have time off.” Kyuhyun remarks as he look up at the baby blue sky. “To be able to spend some alone time here.”

 

Siwon nodded again as he looked around their surroundings. Its devoid of other human beings apart from themselves, all green trees, and bushes and grass. The soft breeze is whistling about them, birds and  crickets singing, and warm sunshine falling upon their shoulders.

 

“It’s nice to come out into the country once in a while.” Siwon agrees.

 

“It’s longer than once in a while, hyung.” Kyuhyun playfully reminds him as they held hands and stroll down the little country lane leading to who knows where.

 

“It sure is, babycakes.” Siwon replies with a grimace at how demanding and unforgiving their schedules were for the past year. It is a complete blessing that they are working together most of the time, trying to maintain a relationship with limited time and opportunity is at least easier.

 

Mindless banter ensures as the two lovers wanders along the deserted path allowing it to lead them wherever.

 

“Oh!” Kyuhyun utters suddenly. Before Siwon could ask what’s wrong, another raindrop fell, followed by another till a whole lot of them are falling. “It’s raining!” Kyuhyun exclaims laughing heartily as he looks up at the sky.

 

Siwon stared at his maknae mesmerized, it’s not often that Kyuhyun will laugh so carefreely, it is always a wonder to watch him. Kyuhyun lowers his head and their gaze met, Siwon joins him in his amusement. Laughter filled the wet air.

 

Siwon brought his hand to his mouth and kiss the graceful fingers he is clutching in his. Kyuhyun stops laughing to look at him in amusement. “I am so happy, baby.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded with a smile for him as they conitnued walking.

 

Seeing a tree a distance away, the two men picked up their pace, starting to run towards the shade, their hands still tightly entwined.

 

“Wow ~” Kyuhyun mutters as the rain fell even heavier the moment after they managed to dodge under the tree. Siwon is busy sweeping water drops from his beloved’s hair and clothes and the boy turned to watch him busy mothering him.

 

“There you go.” Siwon smiled as he stops. The opportunity seems so perfect, eyes locked, lips meet. With the rain beating steady music on the leaves above shielding them, Kyuhyun breathes softly as Siwon closes his eyes, their kiss deepens.