Chapter 64

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

"What's going on?" I asked as Jiyong and I walked hand-in-hand into the living room.

"Ask Seunghyun Oppa, he's the one who scared the crap out of us all this morning!" Minji pointed an accusing figure at Seunghyun who was sitting in the middle of the couch, hugging a pillow tightly.

"Did you sleep on the couch last night Oppa?" CL asked.

He nodded sleepily.

"Why?"

"Morning everyone!" Bom greeted cheerfully as she made her way towards us with a bounce in her step, "Did everyone have a good nights sleep?"

"Yah.. Unnie... did you make Oppa sleep on the couch?" Minji asked.

"Huh? Seunghyun? You slept on the couch?" Bom asked in surprise, her eyes wide and innocent, "I only made him sleep on the floor.. I didn't know that he slept out here... I just thought he woke up earlier than me."

Seunghyun lifted his head up and looked at Bom suspiciously, "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

She tilted her head to the side, a small pout on her lips, her brows furrowed as she thought, "Erm... no? Why? What happened?"

"What?! You really don't remember?!" Seunghyun exclaimed, "You.. Aish.. nevermind."

I eyed my cousin suspiciously, her face looking a bit too innocent, and we all know that Park Bom is far from innocent. As if feeling my eyes on her she turned to me and gave me a small wink, her lips curving up into a smirk.

"So what are the plans for today Daesung?" I asked, turning my attenton to him, "Please tell me it's something i'll actually like."

"Don't worry noona, today will be a relaxing day for us all before we have to go back to reality," he said, giving me his brightest smile, showing off his perfect set of white teeth, "First, let's all have a big breakfast and then Minji will get you girls ready!"

My brows furrowed together as I looked at Bom, CL and Yuri, all of their faces mirroring mine, "Get us ready? For what?"

 

========

 

"YES! The beach! We're going to the beach!" Bom squealed, running around the room that Minji and Yuri shared.

"Aw..." Bom suddenly stopped, her lip twitching downwards, "Three suitcases and I forget to bring my swimwear!"

"Don't worry unnie, that's what you have me for!" Minji smirked before pulling out five sets of swimwear from behind her back and holding it up for us to see.

"YAY! Minji-ah, you're the best! Which one's mine?!" she grabbed one of them out of Minji's hands, her eyes sparking, "This one! Tell me this ones mine!"

Minji chuckled at Bom's enthusiasm, "Of course, I picked them out personally! Seunghyun is going to get a nosebleed when he sees you in that!"

Bom's eyes sparkled mischievously as she held the neon orange swimsuit to her body, "Kekeke, i'm going to get changed!"

"Yah! Where do you two think you're going?!" Minji exclaimed.

"Damn!"

"Crap!"

CL and I cursed simultaneously, having being caught before we could sneak out of the room and into the safety of mine to hide out for the rest of the day.

"Er...... out?" I tried as CL nodded vigorously by my side.

Minji rolled her eyes and took a step towards us, shoving the swimwear into our faces.

"Stay back!" CL commanded, as we took a step back, our backs meeting the wall as we stared at the tiny pieces of articles in fear.

I whimpered and tried to hide behind CL as Minji moved closer, as if the swimsuits would somehow be able to gobble me whole.

"Unnies! Stop exaggerating! Why can't you be like Bommie unnie?" Minji pouted before turning to Yuri, "Yuri! This ones yours!"

"Uh... Minji.. I errr.." Yuri stuttered as she stared at the white two piece bikini that Minji was trying to give to her, "I don't think i'm comfortable wearing that.

"What is with you women?!" Minji huffed, her brows knitted together in annoyance, "You all have amazing bodies! Flaunt what you have! Don't you want Oppas to drool over you?"

"No."

Minji rolled her eyes at our simultaneous answer, "I don't care. You're wearing what I give you and it's final!"

"Fine, if you're not comfortable then you can wear a shirt over it okay?" Minji relented upon seeing Yuri's reluctance.

Yuri nodded timidly before reaching out to take her chosen swimwear and going into the bathroom to change.

"You can't make me Minji," CL said, her chin pointed upwards in defiance, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Stop making a fuss, here," she shoved the black one-piece into her cousins chest, "I know you're self-conscious, although I don't understand why. I got you a one-piece okay? It's y but not too revealing."

"But--"

"No buts! Now go!" Minji commanded, pointing to the door and giving CL a small shove, whilst the latter pouted and grumbled under her breath but surprisingly condeeded to her younger cousins instructions.

"Dara unnie, this ones yours."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Good! Here!" Minji smirked in satisfaction.

"WAIT! I meant no!" I exclaimed, trying to push the tiny pieces of cloth back into her hand, "Please Minji, don't you have something else? Why do CL and Bom get one pieces and I have to wear this?! It barely covers anything! I might as well be !"

"Well.. it isn't a nudist beach we're going to but if that's what you would prefer unnie, no one is going to judge--"

"YAH! I don't want to go to the beach okay?" I blushed at the thought, "I can't wear this. I don't have the body for it. It's embarassing."

I felt her hand under my chin, forcing me to look at her, her face soft but her eyes were fierce, "Stop being so self-conscious. Stop telling yourself you don't have the body. Sure, you might not have a curvy body like CL, or the hour glass figure like Bom, but that doesn't mean you'll look any less stunning. Besides, none of us girls have the abs that you have unnie!"

"I don't know..." I said unsurely as I eyed the the two piece again.

"Come on. Imagine Jiyong Oppa's reaction when he sees you!" Minji winked at me, "He won't be able to stop thinking about you in Japan!"

A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it on."

"That's my unnie!" Minji encouraged, "Now go!"

 

========

 

"Minji! You are not going out like that!" CL reprimanded, her hands on her hips as she looked the younger girl up and down disapprovingly.

"What?! Why not?!"

"I agree, you need to wear something over that!" Bom agreed as she rummaged through her luggage, "Here, you can wear this. I have two. I'm going to take one to wear to the beach."

Minji pouted but nevertheless grabbed the white cover up, "Oppas have already gone to the beach to set up the tent for us and take the BBQ and other stuff for us. I told them we'd meet them there."

"Oh? I was wondering why it was so quiet... How far's the beach?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had finally accepted that I would have to wear what Minji had given me since I had no alternative options, but I was adamant that I would wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over it.

"Not very far. About a ten minute walk? It's behind the villa," Minji replied, "Right! Are we all ready? Then let's go!"

 

========

 

Third Person's POV

"I'm telling you guys now, I have never been so scared in my entire life!" Seunghyun exclaimed as the boys finished off putting the beach tent up, "I mean, you should've seen her! She was going crazy! She's never been that bad before!"

"Are you sure she was actually sleep walking hyung?" Youngbae asked, skepticism in his voice.

Seunghyn shrugged, "I don't know, but there was no way I was going to stay in the same room as her last night!"

"Ha! Be careful what you say man, Noona won't be too pleased if she heard you," Jiyong warned.

"Pssh! I can handle her, no problem!" Seunghyun said with a smirk, waving away Jiyong's warning, "All I have to do is bribe her with corn and stare at her with my smoky eyes and she'll be putty in my hands!"

"Putty in yours hands?"

Seunghyun froze upon hearing his girlfriends voice, "She's behind me isn't she?"

"You guys could've at least warned me!" he grumbled in annoyance, "Instead of just standing there with your eyes all wide and mouths open as if you just saw something--"

*blink*

"B-bom..mie?" Seunghyun stuttered his eyes wide as his eyes slowly drank in the beauty before him.

"What were you saying Seunghyun hmm?" she slowly walked up to him, her head tilted to the side a cute pout on her lips, "That I would be putty in your hands?"

"N-no.." he gulped as he took in the sight of her long milky legs that seemed to stretch on for miles.

'Her ankles... my god her ankles!' Seunghyun mentally screamed in his head, 'Just look at them!'

"It's.. kinda hot don't you think?" she began to exaggerately fan herself with her hands, "Who thought it would be so hot here?"

Seunghyun's eyes widened even further when Bom took a small step back away from him and pushed her hair behind her shoulders before reaching down to pull the hem of her white holey top that was barely leaving any room for imagination anyway.

His jaw dropped as he shamelessly stared at his girlfriend, the cuts in her swimsuit allowed his eyes to trail over her perfect hour glass figure.

"Ahhh, that's much better," Bom breathed, then smirked as she looked at her shell-shocked boyfriend before walking closer towards him, placing a single finger under his chin and pushing it upwards "You know, if you keep staring at me like that I think i'm going to melt. Then i'll really be putty."

With that Bom lightly tapped his cheek then her heels and walked away from him, swaying her hips seductively, leaving him stunned.

 

== Meanwhile ==

 

"Stop looking at me like that," CL said self-consciously, looking nothing like her usual confident self with her legs crossed over each other, her right hand rubbing her left arm up and down as she bit her lip in nervousness, not liking the way Seungri was shamelessly staring at her.

"Did you hear me? I said stop looking at me like that you rat!" she said in annoyance, as she looked down at the floor, "It's not like I wanted to wear this. Minji forced me."

"I.. you.. look.." Seungri stuttered, not able to take his eyes of the stunning woman before him, his mind unable to form a coherent sentence.

Whilst Seungri was trying to gather his thoughts together CL was busying herself with trying to pull the one-piece higher up to cover her chest more, not appreciating how not matter how much she pulled it would stay in the same place.

"You look... er.. different," Seungri finally got out, tearing his eyes away from her body and and diverting them to the ground, his hand reaching behind him to rub the back of his neck nervously.

"I know I look bad in it, but it's not like I wanted to wear it! Minji forced me!" CL said defensively, her hands balled up into fists at her side, misinterpreting Seungri's behaviour as him not liking what she was wearing, "Aish! I'm going to go change!"

Upon hearing the disappointment laced in her voice, Seungri's head shot up to see her back facing him as she walked away. Impulsively he caught up to her and grabbed her hand, "Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to change. I--"

"Why?"

She turned to look at him with confusion, "What do you mean why? Because I look--"

"Because you look beautiful? Gorgeous?" he finished for her, grinning when noticed the insant blush that coloured her cheek as she looked down at the floor.

He reached up to cup her cheek, forcing her to look at him, "You look stunning. Don't change. Always stay the way you are."

 

== Meanwhile ==

 

Dara nervously looked down at the floor upon feeling Jiyong's heavy gaze on her. 'Gah! I shouldn't have listened to Bom!she thought to herself as she tried to cover herself up with her arms. Yes, she had thought she would be able to wear a t-shirt and shorts to the beach on top of her two-piece red swimsuit but her cousin had different plans. Before she could even take a step out of the villa, Bom had pulled her back and had literally wrestled her to the floor and stripped her of her baggy t-shirt and shorts. The woman was an amazon!

"H-hi Ji," Dara greeted him with a small wave, before immediately bringing her arm back to her body to hug herself.

"You.. you.." he started, his eyes trailing critically over her body as Dara waited with baited breath in nervousness. She felt like she was waiting for an exam where a pass mark meant Jiyongs approval. She had never felt so anxious before.

"YAH! What are you wearing?!" he suddenly exploded his eyes darting away from her to scan around the beach, "Cover yourself up will you?"

Dara felt herself physically deflate at his words, her pride and ego felt like it had just been battered by the rough seas. If he didn't like what he saw, did he really have to be so harsh about it? Did she really look that bad that he couldn't stand the sight of her? He was even avoiding looking at her!

"Is it really that bad?" she mumbled as she looked down at herself, feeling a hundred times more self-conscious than before.

"Yes! What the hell Dara? Why are you wearing that?" he said in agitation.

"I-I'm sorry. I just... Minji.. Bom.. I.. i'm sorry," Dara whispered, not really sure why she was apologising. Was she apologising because she wasn't good enough? That her body wasn't good enough? That she wasn't well-endowed with an hour glass figure like her cousin, or curvy in all the right places like her best-friend?

"Dara? Why.. why are you crying?" Jiyong suddenly said, alarm in his voice as he tried to reach out to her face only for her to pull away from him.

"Sorry... Sorry I'm not well-endowed, or curvy or have an s-line. Sorry I don't have a body you would desire," she said bitterly, as she cumsily wiped her tears away, "I don't feel too good. I'm going to head back."

"Hey," Jiyong said softly, twirling her around and wrapping his arms around her waist, causing her to shiver from the skin-to-skin contact, "That's why you're crying? You think I don't like what i'm seeing?"

"You don't have to lie Jiyong. I'm not stupid," she mumbled as she tried to wriggle away from him as she avoided his eyes.

"Stop that," he commanded softly, tilting her head up and forcing him to look at him as he softly wiped her tears away with the pads of her thumbs, "You're beautiful Dara. You're.. too beautiful."

"Stop it Jiyong."

"No, I won't stop. I don't think you quite understand what you do to me," he murmured, "Yes, you may not have the biggest chest, but that doesn't matter to me. I don't love you because of your chest."

Dara blushed slightly, feeling slightly awkward at how they were so casually discussing her body.

"You think you don't have curves?" Jiyong questioned his hands slowly moving from the sides of her chest down to her slim waist and then down to her hips then back up again, repeating the movement, "Then what am I feeling right now?"

"Jiyong--"

"You don't understand just how desirable you are Dara. Do you know how much i'm controlling myself right now?" he whispered huskily, "Do you know how y you look? Why must you tempt me?"

"Ji--" before she could finish her words, Jiyong dipped his head, capturing her lips with his own, causing her eyes to flutter shut as she leaned into his touch. He pulled her even closer to him as he nibbled on her bottom lip. Dara immediately parted her lips upon feeling him run his tongue along her lower lip, granting him access, causing a guttural moan from Jiyong.

"Damn," Jiyong breathed when he finally pulled away, his breathing uneven from the lack of oxygen, his eyes smouldering as he stared down at her flushed cheeks, his thumb gently brushing against her warm skin, "The things you do to me Sandara Park."

Dara squirmed slightly under his intense gaze, a part of her wanted to lean into his touch but another part of her wanted to move away, becoming fully aware that they were in a very public area.

"L-let's go find the others," she said, her eyes darting away from his face.

"I'd rather not," Jiyong replied giving her a small tug on her wrist when she took a step away from him, making her trip and fall into his chest, his arms immediately wrapping around her tiny waist.

"Ji! People are looking," she hissed, her eyes peeking over his shoulder to see that they were gaining some attention from others visiting the beach.

"Who cares?" he mumbled before burying his face into the side of her neck, eliciting a giggle from her.

"It tickles!" she giggled, trying to move away from Jiyong only for him to let out a little whine of protest before he nibbled on her neck.

"J-jiyong.. stop," Dara stuttered, her words contradicting her actions as she moved closer to him.

"Mmm," he hummed as he planted wet kisses up her neck to her jaw, before finally claiming her lips in another torrid kiss, his hands coming up to tilt her head back, allowing him to deepen the kiss.

"Damn. Look at her ! I'd like to have a piece of that!"

Jiyong's lips stilled when the words fully registered in his mind, ever so slowly pulling away from Dara who looked up at him in confusion, taking note of the dark look on his face as he glared at something over her shoulder.

"Ji? What's--"

"!" he cursed loudly, spinning them around and taking a small step away from her. Before Dara could even blink, Jiyong had pulled his white tee over his head and roughly pushed it over her head, the material imediately covering her bare skin up to her mid-thigh.

"This is why you shouldn't wear stuff like that!" he spat angrily, "! I'm going to kill them!"

"What? Jiyong, hey, where are you--" Dara's brows creased in confusion, placing her hands on his chest and pushing him back before looking over her shoulder to see that Jiyong's glares were directed at a bunch of young lads.

"Hey," Dara said calmly, turning back to him and cupping his face, turning his attention back to her, "Just leave it okay? They're just kids."

Jiyong clenched and unclenched his fists, itching to land a punch on the lads for speaking so disrespectfully about Dara, and even having the nerve to even glance at her.

He heaved a heavy sigh and grabbed her hands from his face, placing a soft kiss on both of her wrists, "From now on, you're not allowed to wear anything that will show anymore than 1% of that smooth porcelain skin of yours."

Dara's jaw dropped before she rolled her eyes and lightly slapped his chest, "Stop being so unrealistic. 1%? That's like just showing my nose!"

"That's still too much.." Jiyong muttered under his breath, earning another light hit from Dara.

"This," he scooped her up bridal style, elicting a sound of surprise from her, her hand flailing slightly before reaching up to wrap around his neck, "Is mine, and mine only. Only I have the right to look at you."

She blushed at his intense stare, and opened to retort when--

"Waaaah... look at them!"

"I'm so jealous!"

"He's so hot! Did you see how he just picked her up like that?"

"Damn. I wish he'd just drop her and turn around.. I want to see if his front looks as good as his back!"

She frowned, and pulled herself up slightly to see a small group of girls huddled together, giggling as they pointed at them. She pursed her lips in annoyance, noting how their eyes trailed up and down Jiyong's body appreciatively.

"What are you looking at?" he asked quizzically, making a move to turn around if it wasn't for Dara quickly grabbing his head roughly in her hands and pulling it back.

"No! Don't look!" she instructed, having noticed that the girls were wearing very revealing swim wear which showed off their volumptuos bodies.

"Yah!" she clung to his neck and quickly switched her position, wrapping her legs around his waist, whilst he moved his hands to support her under her legs, completely covering his upper torso, "Aish! I said don't turn around!"

"Why? Were you eyeing up those boys? Huh?! YAH! Park Sandara!" his brows mashed together in annoyance, his eyes moving directly past the girls, not sparing them a single glance, his eyes drifting back to the boys, his eyes squinting as he zoned in on them "Tch, why would you? Look at them! Why would you look at them, when you have this?!"

"Oh my god! He's so cute!"

"Turn back around! Turn! TURN!" Dara exclaimed, releasing her hands from around his neck to try and cover his face from the girls view.

"Yah! Babe! What are you doing? Don't let go!" Jiyong instinctively moved one of his hands up to her back and pushed her to his chest, securing her from falling, "Hey! Stop covering my face! I can't see!"

"Why can't they just go away!" she said in annoyance, glaring daggers at the girls as she continued to shield Jiyong from their view.

"Whose they?"

"VULTURES!"

"Vultures? Where?"

"Stop moving Jiyooong!" Dara whined, her hands now practically plastered to his face.

Once Jiyong had ensured he had a good hold of her, he reached up and pried her hands away from his face.

"NOOOO!" Dara reached up and pulled his head down towards her, unintentionally shoving his face onto her chest, her eyes rounding in realisation when she felt his warm breath through the thin material of the shirt.

She rapidly blinked, her hands falling from the sides of his face to rest on his shoulders, a heavy blush on her cheeks as she looked away, biting her bottom lip. Jiyong slowly lifted his head, looking slightly flustered, a tinge of pink on his cheeks as he stared intently at her, his eyes flickering to her lips, darkening with desire.

Feeling his eyes on her, Dara timidly turned her head to meet his gaze, gulping when she noted the desire in his eyes, making her want to squirm and melt into a puddle of goo.

"Put me down Ji."

Jiyong ignored her words slowly leaning in, his nose nudging against hers, his hot breath fanning against her lips and just when he was about to claim his prize--

"WATCH OUT! BALL!"

He looked past Dara's shoulder to see a volleyball zooming in their direction, his instincts kicked in, one of his hands coming up to cradle Dara's head as he spun around, protecting her.

/SMACK/

"Jiyong! Why did you do that? Oh my god! Are you okay?" Dara asked worriedly, her hands coming up to inspect the back of his head, having heard the loud dull thud that had occured when it had connected with his head.

 

 

Dara's POV

My brows furrowed in annoyance as I looked towards the volleyball net to see a bunch of girls trying to look all innocent, but their disatisfied faces didn't escape my eyes. They were aiming for me.

"Oh those es are so going down," I muttered under my breath as I slowly slid down from Jiyong, my eyes locked on them. They want a piece of me? I'll show them!

I stalked towards their direction, pulling Jiyong's tee over my head and discarding it to the side, no longer feeling conscious as my annoyance took over.

"Yah! Babe, what are you doing? Put this back on this instant!" Jiyong's reprimanding voice said, his hands coming around my waist, pulling me backwards whilst simultaneously trying to push the shirt over head.

I squirmed out of his hold, batting his hand away as I continued on my path, "I need to teach these girls a lesson!"

"Why? It was an accident," Jiyong said obliviously, catching up to me whilst still trying to coax me to put his shirt back on.

"Everything alright ttoki?" CL popped up beside me, sensing my murderous intent, her eyes flickering to where my gaze was locked.

"Come on babe, leave it, let's go back to our tent hmm? Let's not waste our time on others," Jiyong tried to pull me away, "Maybe we can put a shirt on you too.."

"Oh, look, the primary school girl is heading our way."

"Oh no they didn't!" I spat, their not so subtle jibe rang in my ears as they giggled and eyed me up and down. I pushed Jiyong away from me as I walked towards the group of girls fearlessly.

"What did you just say?" I asked menacingly, glaring up at one of the girls, not allowing her taller stature and well proportioned body to intimidate me.

"I said--"

"I'd be careful with what you say next," CL hissed, standing beside me with her arms crossed.

The girl scoffed, "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Your worst nightmare if you don't shut that mouth of yours," CL quipped back, taking a small step forward, "Now apologise, whilst i'm still playing nice."

"Apologise?" the girl said incredulously, looking back at her group of friends before bursting out into laughter "For what? Is it wrong to state facts?"

Her eyes trailed up and down my body again, making my fists clench, itching to punch the smirk off her face, "Why don't you go back to school little girl? Leave the big boys for real women who can handle them."

Her eyes darting towards Jiyong who was a little away from us as she her lips, "I wonder what it would feel like to--"

Before I can lunge forward and scratch her eyes out the volleyball from before landed squarely on her face, effecticely shutting her up as she lay sprawled on the floor clutching her nose in shock.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" Bom apologised exaggeratedly, her hands on her chest in mock shock, coming to flank my right with Minji and Yuri, "My hand must've slipped, I was aiming for the -- Oh wait, that's you."

"My nose! I think you broke my nose!" the girl squealed as she glared up at Bom.

"Be glad that's all she broke," Minji smirked.

"Babe? What's going on?"

I turned around to see Jiyong and the other boys behind us, looking at the girl on the floor, having noticed the commotion.

The girl began to wail loudly, clutching her nose and sending quick glances at Jiyong. My god woman. Could you be any more obvious?

"This here almost broke my friends nose!" one of her friends accused, pointing at Bom.

"Hey! Don't call my girl a ," Seunghyun furrowed his brows, draping his arm over Bom protectively.

"It was just an accident! I didn't mean to throw it! I'm sorry it hit you Oppa," the girl continued to wail a fake tear trailing down her face as she looked up at Jiyong pitifully.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Jiyong shrugged easily as he s his arm around my waist, "Come on babe, let's go."

"No! It's not okay. Especially when I know she did it on purpose!" I stood my ground glaring at the girl.

"She's lying Oppa! I didn't! It was an accident!"

"Oh my god woman, will you shut up with that fake cat wailing of yours?" CL said exasperatedly.

Jiyong leaned down to whipser in my ear, "Just leave it. She's not worth it. There's nothing you can do anyway."

I made a noise of disagreement but grudgingly nodded my head, allowing Jiyong to steer me away.

"Wait! Oppa's do you fancy a game of volleyball with us? We need more players."

I turned back to see the girl was now standing, her fake tears having vanished as she smiled seductively at Jiyong as she puffed her chest out.

"No thanks," he politely rejected.

"God, dumb was so desperate," Bom muttered in annoyance as all of us walked back towards our tent.

"I never knew your aim was so good Bommi--"

/SMACK/

My jaw dropped, my eyes widening as I reached up to touch the back of my head. I slowly turned to see the girls from before with a smirk on their faces.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! That was an accident! Silly us, we're not very good at this!"

"Oh that is so it! These es are so getting it!"

"Hey, calm down ttoki, there are some life guards over there, you can't just walk over and start a fight," CL said rationally, placing a hand on my arm.

"I don't care! They need to be taught a lesson!" I could feel the anger boiling in me.

"Wow, these girls are really something," Daesung muttered.

"Hey you! You wanted to play ball right? We'll play," Bom shouted over to them as she picked up the ball, tossing it up in her hands before turning to us with a smirk, "We can't get in trouble.. we're just going to play a friendly game right?"

The five of us girls shared a look before smirking and making our way over to the girls by the net, the boys trailoing behind us, knowing that no matter what they said we wouldn't listen to them.

"Don't even try and stop me Jiyong! She did it intentionally!" I said when I felt Jiyong grab my hand and give it a small tug.

"I'm not trying to stop you. It's near noon, the sun's up and I don't want your skin to burn. We need to put some sun cream on that skin of yours," he explained waving a bottle of suncream in his hands.

"Turn around," he instructed as he stood behind me.

"Eek! Cold! Cold!" I complained when I felt the cream on my , taking a instinctive step forward, only for Jiyong to pull me back towards him, making a small noise of disapproval.

I closed my eyes as Jiyong continued to massage the suncream on to my back, his hands carefully covering every inch of skin, taking his time, not minding the stares of everyone as they waited for me.

I let out a soft moan of appreciation from his minsistrations, feeling the tense muscles in my back loosen under his touch.

"Turn around," he instructed, turning me around by the shoulders before squirting more cream on his hands before begining to apply it to my arms and shoulders whilst I stood there and watched him tend to me, a soft smile on my lips.

"I can do the rest now Ji," I tried to grab the bottle from him but he quickly moved it away, shaking his head his lips pursed.

I let out a soft laugh and dropped my hand to my side, whilst Jiyong's hands trailed down to my abdomen, slowly massaging my skin before crouching and applying the remainder of the cream on my legs.

"I could've done that myself you know," I smiled as he straightened up.

"I know," he reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "I just like taking care of you."

"Are you sure you weren't just taking the opportunity to feel me up?" I teased, cocking my eyebrow at him.

He smirked at me and pulled me towards him, "Well there's that too."

"Not even going to deny it huh?" I laughed, shaking my head at him.

"Well if you're going to dress like that, don't expect me to keep my hands to myself," he winked before leaning down to capture my lips in a quick kiss, "Now go show them whose boss!"

I beamed up at him, giving him another quick peck on the lips before happily skipping over to the make shift volleyball court on the beach, rolling my eyes at the teasing looks I was getting from CL, Bom, Minji and Yuri. It didn't escape my eyes how pissed off the other group of girls looked, and that only made my smile turn into a smirk. That's right, it doesn't matter if they have the curviest body, or the biggest chest because Jiyong loves ME!

"Rules as usual. We'll play three sets," the girl said as she sent me another glare.

"Call," CL agreeded a smirk playing on the corner of her lips as she turned to us, gesturing with her hands for us to gather together, whispering to us our game plan.

"We don't have all day!" the girl grumbled in annoyance.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, toss the ball Bommie."

 

== 20 minutes later ==

 

"I'm sorry, what is the score again?" the girl called mockingly as the rest of her posse laughed, "It's 2 sets to us and nothing to you, right?"

"I wouldn't get ahead of yourselves," Minji shot back, unphased.

"Stop speaking like you're all that, you've barely managed to score," she said patronisingly.

"Let's make this a little more interesting then, shall we?" CL suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" another girl said, stepping forward.

"The losers must parade around the beach..."

"Ha! Is that it?--"

"With nothing on," she finished coolly with a smirk.

"YAH! Chaerin-ah what are you thinking of huh?" the boys immediately exclaimed, but she merely held her hand up, silencing them.

The girls blinked looking slightly startled and shocked with the proposition before they all looked at each other and burst out into laughter, "Are you sure about that? You do know how the scoring works right?"

CL shrugged, "Unless you're scared."

The girl immediately straightened up, sending her a glare, "Scared? If anyone's scared, it should be you guys!"

"Fine, if you're too chicken then whatever," I said breezily.

"What did you just call us?! Fine! Call!" she said, the irritation obvious on her face before a smirk took over, "If.. no, WHEN we win, you're going to be begging for mercy."

"I wouldn't dream of the impossible," Bom spat back.

"Hey, babe," I turned my head to see Jiyong had run over to the court leaving the rest of the boys by the side who had been watching and supporting us, "Are you guys sure you can beat them? I don't like where this is going. There is no way I am letting you follow through with that bet."

I smiled up at him and patted his cheek, "Please Jiyong, don't underestimate us."

"But--"

"No buts," I cut him off, giving him a quick kiss, "Now take that cute of yours back over there and be a good boy and support your girlfriend!"

Jiyong chuckled, nodding his head in resignation, "Fine. I'll punish you if you don't win!"

"Ooh, i'm scared," I teased, biting my lip.

"YAH! Stop flirting and get your back over here Park!" Bom barked.

"Okay, okay, calm down!" I said as I took my position, my eyes flickering to the girl to see her silently fuming, something that I enjoyed immensely, "Let's play."

 

== 30 minutes later ==

 

"I'm sorry what's the score again?" I mocked, repeating her own words back at her, "Oh that's right.. it's two sets each, and we're what.. oh look at that! One more point and we win!"

"I hope you guys aren't sore losers. Prepare yourselves for your punishment," CL smirked at them.

"I wouldn't get so cocky! You haven't won just yet! We'll catch up and then you'll be sorry!" she fumed, before a smirk curve her lips, "I'm going to make you watch as I show that eye-candy what a good time he can have with a real woman."

My face darkened as I glowered at her, "Sorry to disappoint, but my boyfriend has got class. He wouldn't stoop so low as to even be seen with the likes of you."

"Don't be delusional, someone like you could never get someone like him. He's obviously just playing you little girl," she spat back triumphantly, "Someone like you.. is very easily replaceable."

"You bi--"

"It's alright, Chae," I held my hand up, stopping CL from firing abuse at the barbie, "Let's continue, toss the ball Bommie."

I focused my gaze on the girl, as she stared back at me mockingly, thinking her words had finally gotten to me. It was true and there were many a nights those exact thoughts would come to the forefront of my mind. Jiyong could easily replace me with the flick of a finger. He could have any girl he wanted.

"DARA!"

I shifted my eyes to the left to see CL with her clasped hands stretched out, pumping upwards to connect with the ball, pushing it upwards towards a spot directly above and infront of me. I jumped, raising my right arm above my head and hitting the ball downwards into the other court towards my target.

/SMACK/

"OH MY GOD! Are you okay?!" the other girls began to squeal as they crowded around the queen barbie, who was once again sprawled out on the sand, clutching her nose.

With a smirk, I walked up to the net and looked down at her, "You're right. He could have any girl he wants.. but he chose me. He loves me. I have faith in his love for me, your words mean nothing."

 

========

 

"Hey.. noona.. don't you think that was a bit... much?" Daesung asked, turning his head slightly to the volleyball court.

" deserved it," I muttered, following his gaze to see the group of girls still flailing their arms about around their queen.

"Aigoo," Jiyong teased pulling me into his arms, "I like it when you get all fiesty like that."

I turned around in his arms and smirked up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "You think that was fiesty? You haven't seen anything yet."

"Oh really?" he murmured huskily, his lip curving up into a smirk as he leaned down, his lips grazing against mine teasingly, "How about you show me hmm?"

"Break it up you two, this is a family zone!" Youngbae's voice broke through our little bubble, "Don't damage innocent eyes! Go play in the water or something!"

Jiyong rolled his eyes at Youngbae before turning back to me with a playful grin, "You heard mother hen."

With that he quickly scooped me up in his arms eliciting a small squeak of surprise as I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck as he took off towards the sea.

"Don't you dare Jiyong," I warned him.

He waded even further until the water reached his hips, grinning down at me mischiveously, "Don't dare what?"

"I swear. Do not drop me Jiyong!"

He blinked at me innocently.

"Don't give me that look! Take me back! I don't want to get my hair wet! Put me down!"

"Put you down?"

"No! Wait Jiyo--" My words were cut off as a large amount of salty water entered my mouth, my body shivering as I felt the cold water surround me.

I resurfaced, spluttering and coughing the sea water out, my hand reaching up to wipe the water away from my highly unamused face.

"Oops?"

"KWON JIYONG!"

 

== Later in the evenining ==

 

I smiled as I looked around the small camp fire, feeling content.

"Cold?" Jiyong questioned, draping a jacket over my shoulders before I could even reply.

I shook my head and shuffled closer to him, resting my head onto his broad shoulders as he wrapped his arm securely around my waist, "I'm going to miss this."

"What do you mean? There will be plenty of times where we will have group trips," he reassured moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"But you won't be here," I whispered softly a sigh escaping my lips.

He gave my waist a small squeeze, "I won't be gone for long. I'll be back to annoy you before you know it," he joked lightly.

"What if you forget about me?" I murmured in a small voice, feeling insecure.

I felt myself being lifted up and repositioned on Jiyong's lap before his hand lightly gripped my chin, tilting it up to look at him, "I could never forget about you Dara. I love you."

"But what if you fall out of love with me?" I began to panic, "What if you find some else whilst your there? What if--"

"Do you have so little faith in my love for you?" he cut me off with a frown, "What happened to the fiesty girl from before?"

"No! Of course I have faith in you! You're right. I'm sorry," I immediately apologised, "I don't know why i'm being like this. I'm just scared. I've adjusted to having you by my side all the time now. It's going to feel so lonely and empty without you."

"Me too," he admitted tightening his hold on me, "But Japan isn't far, i'll visit often. For all we know, I might be back after a week if things don't work out."

I looked down, biting my lip as I fiddled with my fingers. I seriously needed to get a hold of myself. I needed to stop being so clingy and insecure. I said I had faith in Jiyong didn't I? I needed to support him, after all, wasn't it me who pushed him to go? Then why the hell was I making it so difficult for him? Why was I making him worry?

"I'm sorry Jiyong," I locked his gaze with mine, "I'm just being silly. You have to make it work Jiyong. No matter what. This isn't just about helping your Appa. I know you have a lot of unanswered questions for him, and this is the time to get your answers so you can finally move on."

"I guess," he hummed, tucking me under his chin, "I wish I could take you with me though. You're tiny enough to fit in my suitcase."

"And how exactly do you plan on allowing me to breathe?"

"I'll poke holes in it."

"Gee, thanks, or you could just to the humane thing and buy a plane ticket for me."

Silence.

"I was only joking Jiyong, you know I can't come," I quickly said before he could speak.

He let out a small huff, "Fine. You better take care of yourself when i'm not beside you! I'll know if you're not eating or sleeping! I have eyes everywhere!"

"I can always bribe Seungri you know. He loves me more than you," I teased.

"And stay away from that Jaejoong will you? I don't doubt that he'll try something whilst i'm gone," he grumbled, "Did you hear me Park Sandara? If I get wind of you being within a five metre radius of him i'm going to punish you!"

I shifted to straddle him, "Five metres? You are aware that we're in the same class right?"

"Fine. Five metre radius when you're not in class!"

"Well then you," I poked his nose, a serious look on my face, "I want you to stay away from Kiko whilst you're there."

"Kiko?"

"Yes. I don't want you anywhere near her."

"Why would I be?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but I don't like it okay? I don't doubt that she'll be sniffing around you when she gets wind of you being in Japan."

"But that isn't going to happen--"

"Just agree will you? It'll put my mind at rest," I pleaded, cupping his face in my hands, "Please?"

"Okay okay, although I really don't see us bumping into each other, so there really is nothing to worry about, you and Jaejoong on the other hand--"

I pouted exaggeratedly and snuggled into his chest, "I'm really going to miss you and your possessiveness."


Author's Note:

Annyeong Yeoruben!

Firsty, I would like to apologise for not updating recently! I've been super busy, and I can't ever seem to get in the right mind frame to write the fanfic, which leads me to the second point.. I am SO sorry. I know this chapter is super y and short. Probably one of the worse ones in this whole story >.<. I'm trying my very best to get back to my mind frame before the hiatus. I'll try my very best to bring back better updates! Again, i'm so sorry if you're disappointed everyone, and I would understand if you decide to unsubscribe >.<

~Water Phoenix

NB: When asked in an interview what part of a woman's body he liked, TOP answered that 'The ankle and the top part of the foot when they are wearing very high heels. I can't help but look at it.'