Chapter 58

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

I stayed silent as Jiyong lead me out of the garden, through the function hall till we reached the car park, the image of him in the arms of another woman constantly playing in my mind.

"Dara? Are you okay?" Jiyong asked worriedly as he dipped his head to get a proper look at me.

I nodded my head stoically before turning and making my way to the passenger side of the car and letting myself in.

I watched as Jiyong messed his hair in frustration before letting himself into the drivers side of the car. I looked away when he leaned over, grabbing my seatbelt and strapping it in place, a sigh leaving his lips.

The journey home was silent, neither one of us saying a word. I could sense Jiyong constantly turning his head to look at me, but I never once turned to meet his eyes. Instead, I stared out of the window as the same image played over and over in my mind. Who was that woman? Why was she clinging to Jiyong like that? Who was she to him?

I blinked when I finally noticed the car was stationary. I unbuckled my belt and let myself out of the car, still not uttering a word, not even a goodnight. It was odd, because I don't think I felt angry at him, so I don't know why I am acting the way I am. It was clear that the skinship wasn't initiated by him, but it still hurt to see it.

"Dara," Jiyong called out causing me to pause in my stride.

"Stay with me tonight."

I bit my lip as I looked down, hearing the need in his voice. As much as I didn't want to face him right now, I couldn't abandon him. After all, he needed me, now more than ever with his Appa's sudden appearance.

I sighed, nodding to myself before turning slightly, walking in the direction of the male dorms instead. It wasn't long before I felt Jiyong's presence beside me, his warm tux jacket draped over my shoulder, despite the fact I was going to be in doors within a matter of seconds.

The short journey up to his dorm was silent. I prayed that Seungri would already be back, but my hopes were shattered as we entered the empty apartment.

"You can shower first," Jiyong finally spoke as he passed me a towel, a pair of his boxers and one of his t-shirts.

I nodded mechanically, taking the items and entering the bathroom. I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. I was scared. I didn't know who this woman was to Jiyong, and it scared me. He had never mentioned anyone else to me before. She definitely wasn't someone from when we were kids, I would've remembered. She must've been someone from Japan.. but what was she doing here? What was her relation to Jiyong? Was she.. was she an ex-girl--

I shook my head roughly, hoping to shake the thought away. No, she can't be.. Jiyong didn't have time for that.. he had school, work.. he wouldn't have time.. right?

========

After I had showered, I easily slipped myself into the clothes Jiyong had given me, his t-shirt falling a couple inches above my knees. I breathed in deeply before exiting the bathroom, my eyes fixed to the floor.

"I'm done," I stated, making my way towards the bed where Jiyong was sitting at the edge.

I climbed up, crawling past him and lying down, pulling the blanket over me as I faced the wall, my back to him. I heard him sigh before I felt the bed bounce slightly as he got up, shortly followed by the closing of the bathroom door.

I leaned on my back and stared blankly at the ceiling as I heard the shower run. 'Come on Dara! Why are you acting this way? Stop acting like such a jealous girlfriend!' I mentally chastised myself.

Jiyong already had enough on his plate what with seeing his Appa for the first time in a long time, he didn't need a jealous girlfriend on his hands, but I couldn't help the way I felt. Was it wrong for me to feel this way?

I wanted to ask him who she was, what she was to him, but I didn't want to make him more stressed with my questions. 'Or are you just scared of what he'll say?' my subconscious answered me.

"I'll see you again, very soon Jiyong."

Her words ran circles around my mind, taunting me. What did she mean by that? Did her and Samchon being here today mean something?

I closed my eyes and my side, facing the wall again as I heard the shower turn off, shortly followed by the door opening, the soft padding of his feet as he walked around the room.

I tried to even out my breathing, feigning sleep. I just didn't want to deal with things right now.

I saw the room go dark behind my eyelids, indicating he had turned the lights off. It wasn't long before I felt the bed dip as he lifted the blanket, easily sliding himself into bed beside me.

I squeezed my eyes tighter as I felt him shuffle closer, his arm naturally sliding around my waist and pulling me flush to his chest. His familiar scent, the scent that was just so Jiyong evading my senses.

"I know you're not asleep Dara," he said, his voice muffled slightly as his face was buried against the back of my neck.

"What's bothering you babe?" he asked as he rubbed the sides of my waist up and down.

"Is it about what you saw in the garden?" he questioned, his hands stilling on my waist.

I tried to pull away from him slightly but he just pulled me straight back, not allowing me to move away.

"So it is. I thought you said you believed me Dara."

"I do," I whispered as I stared at the wall in front of me.

"Then what is it? Tell me hmm?" he coaxed as he placed a butterfly kiss on my exposed shoulder due to the large t-shirt.

"Erm.. Who.. Who is she?" I murmured, biting my lip in anticipation. I guess Jiyong wasn't going to let us talk about this another time.

Jiyong sighed softly before flipping me around and tilting my chin up so I would look at him. He brought his hand up, gently tracing my loose hair behind my ear, my cheek with his fingers in the process.

"She's someone I met in Japan. Her names Kiko, but believe me babe, we're just friends," he reassured as he stared into my eyes, truth shining from them.

"Just friends?" I mumbled, a small pout on my lips  as I stared at his chest.

"Just friends," he confirmed.

"But.. why didn't you ever tell me about her before? You told me that you didn't have any friends in Japan.." I murmured as I searched his eyes.

"I didn't think it was important. I guess I just forgot about her. It was her who wanted to be friends in the first place, not me," he explained his nose brushing gently against my own.

"H-how did you meet?" I asked as I placed my head against his chest, my finger lazily drawing circles on his stomach. Call me a masochist for asking, but I just needed to know.

"It's funny actually, we met because I mistook her for you."

~ Flashback to 6 and a half years ago ~

Jiyong's POV

I pouted as I looked around the unfamiliar room. Ergh. I hate it here. I stood up from my seated position on my bed and peeked outside my room, "Dami Noona?" I called out.

My shoulders slumped when I remembered. Dami Noona wasn't here anymore, Appa had sent her off to boarding school just the other week. I was alone in this foreign country.

It had been about 6 months already, yet I still couldn't get used to the place. It wasn't anything like Korea, like home. I missed the language, the food, my friends, our neighbours the Parks. I even missed that little rab--

"Eww, no! I can't believe I almost thought that! Bleh!" I complained to myself, scrunching my nose up in disgust, "This place is seriously making me crazy!"

"OMMA! APPA!" I shouted as I descended the stairs. Why was it so damn quiet around here? Where was everyone?

I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up the note addressed to me that had been left on the coffee table.

Jiyong-ah,

Omma and Appa have gone to the company, we won't be back till later. Omma will try and come home for dinner but if I can't make it, there's some ramyun in the cupboards, cook some for dinner neh?

Love Omma

I scrunched the letter into a ball and threw it on the floor in annoyance. That's all they ever cic since we set foot in this country. It was all work work work.

'Screw this, i'm not staying here' I thought to myself as I grabbed my jacket and exited the house.

I zipped the jacket up, ing my hands into the jacket pockets as I walked down the road. I had already explored a bit with Omma, but she never really had much time anymore.

I quickly jumped onto a bus to take me into town, hoping I could kill some time walking around. Who knows, maybe I would even buy something to amuse me later at home.

"Doraeman.. Daesung would love it here," I murmured as I stared at the store dedicated to the blue cat that he adored so much.

"Seunghyun Hyung doesn't have this bearbrick," I said sadly as I looked at the bear figurine that he loved to collect.

"Wow, a whole shop dedicated to rabbits.. that reminds me of--"

My eyes widened as I stared at the familiar short girl with chocolate brown shoulder length hair, standing just 20 feet away from me.

D-dara?

"DARA!" I shouted in happiness as I broke out into a run before lunging myself at her and wrapping my arms around her small torso.

"Dara!" I exclaimed in excitement as I released my hold and spun her around to face me, "What are you doing he-- You're.. you're not Dara.."

I frowned as I pushed the unknown girl away from me, stepping back as I felt my happiness shatter and slip away from me. My shoulders slumped, shaking my head at my own stupidity. Why would Dara even be here? I turned around and started making my way back to the bus stop, feeling even lonelier than I had when I had come to town.

"Hey! You can't just hug me and leave me! HEY!"

I turned my head in irritation as I felt the Dara impostor place her hand on my shoulder.

"Get off me, it was a mistake." I said roughly as I shook her hand off.

~ End of Flashback ~

Dara's POV

"I thought she had left me alone, but it turns out she followed me onto the bus and all the way home. I tried to tell her to leave but then Omma and.." Jiyong paused as he gave my waist a small squeeze, "he came home with another man, who turned out to be her father."

"They stayed for dinner and then left later, much to my joy, because she was pretty darn annoying. I thought that would be the last I would see of her, but it turns out her father was a Japanese government official that was working with.. him.. on the business, so she ended up always being around. Eventually, I kind of just accepted that she was there," Jiyong finished his story with a little shrug.

"So.. even back then you liked me huh? I knew it!" I tilted my head up and gave him a cheeky grin.

Jiyong rolled his eyes but grinned back, leaning down to gently nip on my nose, "No I didn't. You were just an annoying little rabbit back then."

"Then why were so over the moon when you thought it was me? Huh? Huh? I knew it! You were totally into me!" I with a little giggle, "That's why you were so mean to me when we were younger, you were expressing your love for me!" I grinned and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Yah!" Jiyong tickled my waist in playful annoyance, but stopped after my pleas, "To be honest, I don't know what got into me. I guess just the sight of such a familiar person, even if it was you," he wrinkled his nose at me in playful disgust, "Someone who reminded me that there used to be good times just made me act on instinct. I mean, you were the last person I would've suspected to see that would make me happy."

"I mean, was I ever happy to see you in Korea? No!" Jiyong joked as I pouted up at him in mock sadness, "But in Japan? When I thought I saw you.. You gave me an overwhelming sense of comfort.. and home."

Jiyong glanced down at me with a soft tender smile as he brought his thumb up to brush against my cheek softly, "Just like how you do now."

I smiled up at him before reaching up to meet his inviting lips, pressing myself as close to him as I could, hoping to convey that I would always be with him.

I pulled back from him and bit my lip, "You, mister, are very good at using that mouth of yours to sweet talk me huh?"

"I'm also great at using it for this."

I squealed as Jiyong rolled us over so he was on top of me. His lips immediately attacking my lips, cutting off my squeal with his own in a playful kiss.

I smiled into the kiss, closing my eyes, allowing myself to fully immerse myself into the kiss.

"So which do you prefer huh?" he broke away, a small smirk on his lips.

"Eh, maybe you should stick to words. That wasn't anything special. I've had better," I , biting my lip to hide back my laugh as I saw his eyes darken, the smirk falling from his lips as he glared down at me. Pssh, Jiyong was my first, but he didn't have to know that!

"Had better huh? We'll see about that!"

Before I could tell him I was joking Jiyong dived back onto my lips, capturing my mouth in a possessive kiss. He brought one of his hands up to firmly grip my jaw, tilting it up slightly.

I gasped slightly from his other cold hand that began to gently massage my lower thigh, giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my parted lips, deepening the kiss.

I moaned as his tongue met my own, fighting for dominace as our lips moved fervently against one another. I wrapped my arm around his neck, trying to pull him closer as I felt his hand travel up past my thigh and begin to massage the sides of my waist.

Jiyong abruptly pulled away and panted as he glared down at me, "Still had better huh?"

"Y-yes?" I said questioningly as I stared up at him in confusion. Damn! Kiss has scrambled my brains. This is what Kwon Jiyong does to you!

"Oh really? Okay then," he said indifferently with a shrug as he made a move to roll off to the side.

"Jiyooong," I whined as I tried to pull him down for another kiss.

"Nuh-uh, I thought you said you had better?" he said as he blinked at me innocently.

"Jiyoooong!" I whined again as I pouted as I leaned up and puckered my lips at him.

"I don't think so babe, don't pull that face at me!" he wagged his finger in front of me before detaching my hands from around his neck.

"Jiyooong!" I continued to whine as he rolled over so his back was faced away from me. Was he really annoyed or was he playing with me?

"Are you mad? hmm?" I shuffled towards him, draping my upper half of my body over his and placing my chin on his shoulder as I tried to look down at his face.

"I'm sorrrry," I apologised with aegyo as I nudged my face against his shoulder.

"I was only kidding!" I began to worry when I didn't receive any response.

"Ji?" I leaned over a bit more and squinted in the dark to see him with his eyes closed.

"Jiiiii," I sat up and placed my hands on his side and began to shake him as I pouted, "I'm sorry! Forgive me hmm? I was just kidding!"

"Okay, okay. You are the best i've ever had. You are the only one i've ever had, happy now?" I conceded as I peered down at him again.

No response.

"Jiyong! I know you're not asleep! don't piss me off! I will push you off this bed!" I threatened as I began to feel irritated. I had already apologised! I was just kidding!

"Hmph!" I harrumphed in annoyance. Did he think I was joking?! Pssh! His is so going off this bed! I placed my hands back on him and gave him a harsh shove.

"Eek!" I squealed in surprise as I felt him suddenly wrap his arms around my waist as he began to fall off the bed.

/THUD/

"YAH!" I smacked him on the chest as I stared down at his smirking face, "What was that for?!"

"Punishment," he simply replied with a victorious smirk, "Besides, you did the pushing, I didn't ask to be pushed off. Pushed off my own bed mind you!"

"You weren't supposed to take me down with you!" I complained.

"I just wanted you to fall for me again," he said with a soft smile.

"That's so cheesy!" I wrinkled my nose at him, "Besides I didn't fall for you. You pulled me! If anything I fell with you!"

"Meh, potato potatho. Stop ruining the moment!" Jiyong complained, pinching my sides in annoyance.

"Okay, okay, let's get up i'm cold," I stood up and made a move to climb on to bed when I suddenly felt myself being lifted bridal style.

"That wasn't necessary," I rolled my eyes as Jiyong gently placed me down on the bed before unceremoniously flopping down beside me, immediately wrapping me in his strong arms.

"I'm just practicing for our wedding night."

"You're so cheesy! I'm practically covered in cheese right now! Did you hit your head when you fell?" I joked as I began to check his head for bumps.

"Even if I hit my head, I would still have more brain cells than you," Jiyong quipped back, leaning back to avoid my attacking hands.

"Arasso, just kidding, let's sleep hmm? You're tired," Jiyong stated as I yawned.

"Ji?" I mumbled.

"Yes babe?" he answered, his voice laced with tiredness.

"I'm scared," I admitted as I snuggled into his chest. I didn't plan on telling him, but if I wanted this relationship to work well, I needed to tell him how I felt.

"Of what?" he replied slightly more alert.

"I don't know. I just don't have a good feeling about seeing Samchon and your.. friend, Kiko," I explained, "I mean.. is it really just a coincidence? Seeing them tonight?"

Jiyong sighed as he brought his hand up to brush his fingers through my hair in a soothing manner, "I honestly don't know, but it probably is just a coincidence. Kiko's father is after all a high ranking business government official. That gives her a reason to be there. I doubt she was with.. him, otherwise we would've seen her earlier."

"And Samchon..?" I questioned quietly.

"I.. don't know, but don't worry, I won't let anything happen," he whispered reassuringly.

"Mmm, I love you Ji," I murmured as I felt my eyes begin to droop. Although nothing had been cleared, just letting him know my feeling made me feel so much better.

"I love you too babe, sweet dreams."

========

CL's POV

"Can I stay with you tonight? Please?"

I turned my head to see Seungri looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry Seungri, but not tonight. I need time to absorb everything," I explained before turning back to unlock the door to the apartment and stepping in.

"Goodnigh--"

"Please? Jiyong and Dara are probably over at ours," Seungri asked as he placed his hand on the door, stopping me from closing it.

"So? You've stayed there with them before," I replied as I raised an eyebrow at him, amused at his reasoning.

"Y-yeah b-but--"

"Goodnight Seungri," I cut his stuttering off and made a move to close the door again.

"Wait!" he said as he pushed the door open again.

I frowned, as I felt annoyance begin to boil within me. I was tired, emotionally tired and I needed rest. I didn't want to deal with anything else tonight, couldn't he see that?

"Look Seungrat," I said in annoyance, even to the point of calling him Seungrat again, "I'm tired okay? We'll talk tomorro--"

"I'm scared. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out it was all a dream. I don't want to wake up to find you not beside me," he whispered, interrupting me as he reached up to my cheek lovingly.

My eyes softened as I stared at his scared eyes and heaved a resigned sigh. I'm doing so many things so un-CL like tonight.

"You have some weird dreams," I joked before rolling my eyes and opening the door wide, "Fine, but you're sleeping on the couch okay?"

"B-but--"

"No buts! Couch or your out!" I cut him off, knowing what he was thinking off.

I held back a smile as I watched him pout but nod his head and enter the apartment.

========

Third Person POV

"Tch! You should've seen her! I mean who does she think she is?!" Kiko barged into the girls toilets.

"Yeah! She was all over Jiyong Oppa! Who the hell is she?!" she said angrily as she pressed her phone closer to her ear.

"She looked so.. not his type! She has the body of a child!" she paced up and down, her high heels clicking loudly against the bathroom floor

"I don't know what he sees in her, but that doesn't matter anyway. Jiyong will see clearly soon. He's mine!" she smirked as she stopped her pacing and stared at the bathroom mirror.

"Right, I'll talk to you later! Ciao!" she bid goodbye to her friend and placed her phone in her clutch bag, before placing it on the sink and taking out her red lipstick.

"I'm sorry, but did you just say Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?" Yuri stepped out of the toilet cubicle she was in and slowly approached the sink, standing next to Kiko.

"Yes, why? Do you know him?" Kiko snapped back as she looked Yuri up and down threateningly, sizing her up. 'Damn, don't tell me I have to deal with her as well?!'

"Yes I do, i'm his cousin," Yuri stated as she too looked Kiko up and down, he arms folded over her chest.

Kiko immediately brightened, a big smile plastered on her face as she turned to Yuri, "Really?! Oh my! I'm Kiko Mizuhara! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Yeah.. what were you talking about?" Yuri said as she smiled at Kiko sweetly.

"Oh? That, that was nothing!" Kiko waved off the phone conversation, "I was just telling my friend how there's this girl that is trying to take Jiyong away from me. I mean Jiyong and I have something ya know? Before he left for Japan. We're dating."

"You're dating?" Yuri asked in surprise, "A girl? Oh you mean Dara?"

"Yeah, I think that's her name. Do you know her?" Kiko asked as she began to eye Yuri suspiciously.

"Oh yeah, she's a total ," Yuri replied quickly as she too placed her clutch on the sink and took her mascara.

"Really? I knew it! I could tell from just one look! Ergh! What is she doing all over my Jiyong Oppa!" Kiko complained, "It doesn't matter anyway, he'll be mine soon!"

"I'm sorry? What do you mean by that?" Yuri snapped her head to look at Kiko, "I-I mean you know, because I can totally see you being with Jiyong Oppa rather than that Dara. She's so annoying!"

"Oh my! I'm so happy to have met you! To get approval from Jiyong's cousin! I'm sure we'll be good friends!" Kiko said excitedly as she grabbed Yuri's hand, "Well basically.."

Yuri's eyes widened as she listened to Kiko.

"Isn't that just great?!" Kiko said excitedly as she shook Yuri's hand up and down.

Yuri blinked, as she stared at the girl in front of her in disbelief, immediately pulling her hand away from her grasp as she glared at her.

"Hey, what's up? Oh! You haven't even told me your name!" Kiko said happily, not seeming to have noticed how Yuri was glaring daggers through her skull.

"My name is Kwon Yuri, and over my dead body are you going any where near my cousin or his girlfriend," she said steely as she crossed her arms over her chest and glard down at Kiko.

"W-what?! I thought you said.." Kiko looked at Yuri flabbergasted at her sudden change in attitude.

"That Dara was a ? That she was annoying? I lied. She's nothing like that. She's the nicest and kindest person i've ever met. You will never be a suited match for Jiyong, because you're not Dara," Yuri continued as she stared her down.

"Y-you tricked me!" Kiko exclaimed as she pointed an accusing finger at Yuri.

"Boohoo, go cry me a river," Yuri said harshly before turning to pick up her clutch, "You stay away from Jiyong and Dara, you hear me?"

"Oh and sweetie? Stop spreading bull lies that you and Jiyong are dating, because you'll just look stupid. No one would believe Jiyong would date you when he has Dara," Yuri said breezily as she gave Kiko a sweet smile, giving her a little wave before cooly exiting the toilets.

========

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Yuri began to fret the minute she left the toilets, the cool woman from before was long gone, "What the hell did I just do?!"

Yuri wasn't the confrontational type, so she didn't understand what possessed her to act that way.

"It's because you have Kwon blood ruining through your veins."

Yuri jumped in surprise when she turned and saw Yongbae leaning on the side of the toilet door giving her a knowing, proud smile.

"N-neh?" Yuri asked in confusion, 'Did he hear everything in there?'

Youngbae gave her a reassuring smile, "Thankyou, for what you did in there."

"A-ani! There's no need to thank me! It was something I should've done, I'm not letting some random girl get in the way of my cousin and his girlfriend!" Yuri replied as she began to get riled up again as she thought back to Kiko's words.

'Yep. She's a keeper.' Youngbae thought to himself as he gave her his signature smile.

========

"W-what?" Kiko stuttered wide eyed as she stared at the door that Yuri had walked out, "DAMN IT! That ! She tricked me!"

"My.. my.. what are we going to do with you hmm?"

Kiko snapped her head to the right, her eyes widening in surprise as she watched a woman with raven black hair walk out of the cubicle besides Yuri.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Kiko asked rudely as she stared at the woman. 'Who are all these women?!' she thought to herself as her eyes followed the womans movements.

"Oh sweetie, you don't need to know that," the woman said as she smiled sweetly at Kiko through the bathroom mirror.

"Right, whatever," Kiko dismissed her, having had enough after the confrontation with Yuri. She marched upto the sink and reached for her clutch that she had left.

"OW! What's your problem?!" Kiko shouted in pain as she stared at the woman in surprise, trailing her arms from the womans face down to her hand, where she had placed a death grip on Kikos wrist.

"You, apparantely," she replied, the sweet smile from before still on her face, as if she wasn't causing Kiko physical pain.

"What? I don't even know who the hell you are!" Kiko exclaimed as she tried to wriggle free from the womans grasp.

"You don't need to either, just stay out of my way," the woman replied, her sweet smile dropping from her face.

"What? Are you crazy?! I don't even know who you are!" Kiko said as she stared at the woman as if she had lost her marbles.

The woman pasted a sweet smile on her face as she increased the pressure of her grip on Kiko, her nails now digging deeper into her arms.

"Maybe," she shrugged, ignoring Kikos whimpers, "But that's none of your business is it?"

"Look! I told you! I don't know you! You've got the wrong person! Please, just let me go!" Kiko said desperately as she stared at her paler than usual hand.

"Let go of me!" Kiko brought her other hand up, ready to use force to get the woman off her, but the woman meerly smirked and grabbed her hand before she could inflict any damage.

"Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you sweetie," she advised as she dropped Kiko's hand then reached out to grab her jaw roughly, leaning in closer.

"It's a shame really, you would've been quite useful," the woman continued, as if she hadn't heard Kiko's pleas, moving Kikos face side to side, analysing her,  "But plans change, now you're just going to get in my way."

Kiko stared into the womans eyes in fear, not understanding how she had managed to get on the wrong side of this woman. If her crazed eyes were anything to go by, she wasn't someone you wanted to get on the wrong side off.

"P-please, I won't get in your way, please let me go," Kiko begged, as she trailed her eyes down from the womans face down to her hand that was still gripping her own tightly, noticing the red scars on her exposed wrists. If this woman could harm herself, there was no reason why she wouldn't harm her.

The woman followed Kikos gaze, seeing her exposed arm. She immediately released Kikos wrist and shoved her away from her. She smirked as she proceeded to the sink and took her blood red lipstick out and began apply it, as if nothing had occured.

Kiko grabbed her clutch and began to scamper out the bathroom in fear.

"Stay away from Jiyong and Dara, you hear me?" the woman's steely voice cut through the silence of the bathroom, causing Kiko to pause in her stride.

"W-what?" Kiko stood frozen in her spot, not turning to look at her as she stared at the ground. What was it with all these women threatening her to stay away from Jiyong and Dara?

"I said, stay away from Jiyong and Dara," she repeated as she stared at Kikos rigid back through the mirror.

The woman pressed her lips together, and pouted at the mirror before placing her lipstick back in her clutch and making her way out of the bathroom.

She paused besided Kiko and leaned down slightly, "You don't want to mess with me, so don't mess with them, got it?" she whispered threateningly before bumping shoulders slightly with the shaken Kiko and exiting the bathroom.

A smirk emerged on her face as she let out a satisfied breathe, "Because that's my job."


Author's Note:

Annyeong my amazing readers and new subscribers! ^^

This time, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Babo_Maknae! Thanks for all your support!

Okay, so I tried my best to add more fluffy Daragon moments, but it seems like i'm more into angsty stuff these days! Mianhe! Trying my best! Kekeke, so whose the lesser of two evils? I've put a big hint in here... I'm sure some of you have figured out who this mysterious lady is already! Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the previous two, I don't think I can keep up the length, it takes ages, but i'll try my best! >.<

So i've got this other storyline in my head, but when I started this story I promised myself I wouldn't start another fanfic before I finished this one. I don't plan on it being more then 6 or 7 chapters though. It's going to be a rather angsty one. I'm going to leave it down to you guys, my awesome readers as to whether you want me to start this new one, as I don't want you guys to worry and think I won't update this story. So please answer this poll for me ^^

Also, just want to give a shout out to Tarozuki! Don't feel down neh? Hwaiting!~ Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! ^^

P.S. I forgot to add - What are the chances that the appearance of Kiko in the fanfic coincides with Jiyong and Kikos picture in real life? How sad. T_____T 

~Water Phoenix