Chapter 63

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

"Yah! Hurry up your will you?!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"WHAT?! I'll yell at you if I want to yell at you!"

"Don't you make me come up there you two!"

"She started it!"

"Shut up you rat!"

"Noona!"

"She's your girlfriend," Bom shrugged at Seungri's pouting, pleading face, "You take her at her worst and her best."

"Yeah well I don't think she has a best.."

"YAH! What did you just say?!" CL hollered grabbing his ear and twisting it.

"OW OW OW! Aish! Nothing! I said nothing! Oww! Sorry Chaecat!" Seungri whined, turning his pouting face to CL, hoping she would relent and let go.

Yeah… fat chance of that happening, if anything she probably tightened her hold.

"OW! Aww, come on Chaecat. Let me go hmm? I AM carrying your bags!" Seungri pleaded pitifully.

CL rolled her eyes but nevertheless let go of Seungri's ear, "Quit your whining you big baby and get a move on."

"Geez.. you think she'd be more grateful.. What the hell did you pack woman..."

"Did I hear you say something rat?"

"NO! No no…"

Jiyong and I laughed at the sidelines as we watched CL and Seungri interact with each other. They had to be the oddest couple in the world.

"Yah, CL-roo, what exactly did you pack?" I asked her as I eyed the two huge suitcases that Seungri was currently lugging from our apartment to the van we had rented for the weekend.

"What? It's not my fault! Blame it on Daesung," CL shrugged her shoulders before continuing to prod at Seungri's back trying to get him to move faster, "If he would just tell us where we were and what we were doing, maybe I wouldn't have to pack for all the different situations! "

"You think that's bad? You should've seen what Bom packed!" Seunghyun huffed as he pointed towards the trunk of the van, "You'd think she was travelling the whole world and required every single article of clothing she owned!"

"Hey! Don't you go whining! It's difficult being a girl you know?" Bom exclaimed as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Seunghyun, "Besides! I'm doing this for you! Do you want me to look like a troll? No? Then deal with it!"

"Damn right Bommie! You tell him!" CL cheered before turning back to Seungri, "Oh come on! It's not that big, put your back into it!"

Jiyong laughed heartily as he pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist in a back-hug, "I'm so glad you're not like that babe."

"Aren't you just so lucky to have me?" I boasted back, turning to give him a smirk.

"The luckiest man in the whole," he whispered softly before leaning down to give me the sweetest kiss.

The rest of the week had passed in a blur and the gang were preparing to go on the weekend get away that Daesung had planned. It had been quite hard getting through this week. I felt like I had to treasure every single moment I had with Jiyong, not knowing when the next time was that i'd be able to hold his hand, kiss him, have him hold me. We were inseparable before but now it had reached new heights. It came to a point where I didn't even want to go the the toilet unless I really needed to. Why? Because that meant a couple more minutes lost that I could be spending with Jiyong.

I literally hadn't left his side at all since we had met with his father. Even though he would be leaving on Monday, I had stuck to my promise and had officially moved in with him. It actually wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. There was no transition necessary, it was all so natural. I had become easily accustomed to living with him, and I don't know if it was simply put down to the fact that I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. Of course with Jiyong going on... holiday - yes, that's what I was calling it - I knew it would be incredibly lonely there. Going back to his apartment would be a constant reminder to me that he wasn't there. Jiyong, being the thoughtful and considerate boyfriend that he was had told me that I didn't have to stay there when he was gone, and should stay with CL back at my apartment, but was adamant that I didn't move any of my stuff back.

"HEY GUYS!"

We all turned to see Daesung beaming at us as he walked towards us hand in hand with Minji. Behind him was Youngbae and.. Yuri?

"I hate you hyung. I seriously hate you," Seungri murmured whilst he was having difficulty shoving CL's last suitcase into the boot considering the fact that Bom's luggage was taking up a good half of the space.

"Yuri! I didn't know you were coming," I pulled away from Jiyong and went to give her a warm embrace. I really wanted to get to know her more, especially after seeing how much of a true friend she could really be.

"Hi Dara," she greeted back, "I hope you guys don't mind me coming along."

"Of course not! You're part of the gang now," I beamed at her, "So did Minji invite you?"

She blushed a little and shook her head, "No.. Youngbae Oppa invited me to come."

"OOOOOHHHH!

"Awwwww Bae!"

"YOUNGBAE MY MAN!"

The gang immediately began to tease Youngbae, Seunghyun going as far as to pull him into a headlock and pull kissy faces at him. It was seriously great to see Seunghyun so open and happy, it was like he finally being himself again. Himself being the bingu that he was as a child.

"Yah! Get off me man! Noona! Control your man!" Youngbae grumbled as he tried to shove Seunghyun's face to the side, "Quit your teasing guys. There's no way I was coming on this weekend get away alone just to sit and watch you guys face."

I watched as Jiyong raised a single eyebrow, "So you decided to bring my cousin to do what exactly? Hmmm?"

Youngbae immediately paled and let out an awkward cough, "SO! When are we leaving?!"

"When Seungrat actually pulls his weight!" CL barked at Seungri who pouted.

"Aww, give the poor boy a break," Daesung said sympathetically and made his way over to help Seungri.

"This is all your fault. Why on earth am I up at the crack of dawn? Why can't you just tell us where we're going and what we'll be doing?!" CL snapped in annoyance.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise would it? Come on guys, don't you want a little bit of mystery?" Daeung replied enthusiastically.

Silence.

"Oh come on guys!" he whined at our lack of enthusiasm.

"It's alright Dae, i'm looking forward to it!" Minji reassured cutely, "Ignore CL-unnie. She's just being grouchy because it's so early and she probably hasn't had a drop of coffee yet."

"Hmph!" CL harrumphed as she glared at her cousin but knew that she couldn't argue with the truth.

"Is everyone ready? Then let's go!"

"WOO ROAD TRIP!"

 

========

 

"For the love of god will you guys shut up?!"

"Seungri! Control your woman!"

"Yeah, tell me that when i'm God," Seungri said sarcastically, "Just quieten down will you?"

"Aww, Seungri's sticking up for CL, how adorable!" Bom cooed from up front.

"Only because he's the closest one to her and doesn't want to get right hooked in the face," Jiyong teased.

"Shut up hyung, I wasn't the one sweating buckets and running away from her the other day," Seungri shot back with a smirk.

"Babee!" Jiyong turned to me with a pout.

" it up. It's the truth," I laughed as he scrunched his face at me.

"Yah! You're supposed to back me up!" he complained pinching my sides.

I gave him an innocent look, batting my eyelashes at him as I shrugged, "Sorry."

"Sorry my ," he rolled his eyes before leaning forward to flick my forehead.

"Hey, your isn't something to be sorry about," I said seriously as I tried to keep a straight face.

Jiyong smirked and sidled up to me, tilting his head towards me, "You like my huh?"

"Sure, you've got a cute tushie," I admitted with a shrug, resulting in Jiyong's grin stretching out even further. I think his head might've just ballooned in size.

"A cute tushie huh?"

"Ewww! Stop that already! I don't want to listen to you two discussing Jiyong's and how 'cute' it is. Please, spare us the pain," Youngbae complained and pretended to puke as Yuri giggled beside him.

Jiyong turned around in his seat and stuck his tongue out childishly at Youngbae, "You're just jealous that my buns are better than yours!"

"Oh pun-lease! Your buns? They're as flat as an ironing board!" Seunghyun cut in.

Jiyong whipped his head around and gasped in horror, his hand coming up to his chest, his eyes wide, "THEY ARE NOT! Since when have you checked out my backside you ! Yah Bom Noona, i'd keep an eye on him if I were you. Who knows, maybe he swings the other way!"

"Psh, if you're going to lie at least say something that could be convincing. I mean, it goes without saying that I am the manliest of all men in this van if not the whole of Korea. There is no question about that. I am desirable to all people, but unfortunately for them, I am already taken. You just can't accept the fact that your isn't anything special," Seunghyun hit back.

"ISN'T SPECIAL?!" Jiyong exclaimed in outrage before whipping his head in my direction, "Yahh! Babe! Tell them!"

"Er.. yeah. It's special," I iterated in a bored tone, trying to hold back my laughter.

"BABE! That's hardly convincing!" he whined with a frown, "What was I just saying to you thirty seconds ago? You're supposed to back me up! Tell them! Tell them the truth!" Oh man, I loved teasing Jiyong. He could be such a child sometimes.

"Yah, don't scream in my ear!" I reprimanded, placing my whole palm on his face and pushing him away, "Or else i'll serve that of yours on a platter!"

He faked a gasp, "You wouldn't dare! You love this tushie! How could you even contemplate such a sin?!"

"Quit your whinging or that prized of yours is going to be spanked!"

"Oooh, !"

I rolled my eyes  and turned my head to the side to take in the scenery as we drove by. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake of the thought that Jiyong would soon be taken away from me. There was still that tiny selfish part of me that wanted to latch myself to him and refuse to let him go, but the rational side of me knew better. I knew that if I showed even the slightest bit of doubt Jiyong would pull out of the deal.

I let out a soft sigh, my bottom lip pushing out slightly into a pout as I tried to cocnentrate on the scenery outside instead of the thoughts in my head. It was all peaceful and quiet until--

"Yah…"

*poke*

"Yes?"

*poke poke*

"Yes Ji?"

*poke poke poke poke poke poke…*

"I swear Jiyong if you poke me one more time--"

*poke*

I slowly turned around in my seat, my eyes squinted into the deadliest glare known to man, hoping to blast my dear boyfriends brains out, only to find out that Jiyong was no where to be found.

"Kwon Jiyong. You get your back here. Right. Now." I said darkly, knowing full well that he could hear me.

"He's here Noona."

"YAH You rat! Such a sell out!"

I watched as Jiyong crawled out from under Seungri's legs, not forgetting to pinch they poor boy as he went before he turned to give me an innocent smile, "Hehehehe. You're looking for me? Hi."

I beckoned him over with my forefinger, and basked in the sight of Jiyong squirming under my gaze, "What's up Ji? Don't you want to sit next to me?"

"Pssh, of course! I would love to sit next to my beautiful, funny, amazing, gorgeous, smart, did I say beautiful? girlfriend," he rambled as he sat back down next to me… leaving enough space to fit CL's luggage in-between.

"Why are you so far away? Come closer."

*shuffle shuffle*

"Closer…"

"I like it here."

"I said Closer."

"Yes Ma'am."

*shuffle shuffle*

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today babe?" he gushed sweetly.

"Mmmhmmm," I nodded, "You look tired. Here, lean your head on my shoulder."

"No no. I'm not tired."

"I insist."

"No i'm fi--"

"Lean."

I tried to hold back my evil laugh as Jiyong immediately attached his head to my shoulder, "See? What were you so scared about hmm?"

"Your hair looks super soft today Ji. Just how I like it," I said nonchalantly.

His body froze and I could practically hear his eyes widen as he tried to pull his head away but I s my hand up and held it in place, softly caressing the side of his face.

"Soft? Ha ha.. You must be tired too, babe. Don't touch it. It's all greasy and stuff," he awkwardly chuckled, as he tried to pull my hand away from his face as I began to inch closer and closer to his hair.

"Greasy? Nonsense. Besides, i'll make sure all the grease is gone," I said sweetly, my lips curving into an evil smirk.

"No.. babe! Don't! Not the hair! I'm sorry! I don't want to be bald!" Jiyong began to squirm, the alarm evident in his voice.

"I'm sorry darling, did you say something?" I blinked innocently before shrugging and allowing my hand to comb through his soft hair tauntingly.

"You don't want a bald boyfriend right? RIGHT?!"

"Must be the wind…" I brushed my hand through his hair once more before tightening my hold on the roots and giving it a light tug teasingly  Oh ho ho, this is what you get Kwon Jiyong.

"Ahh ahh! NOOO! I'll tell Omma!!" he whined childishly as he tried to pull his head away only to moan in pain when he realised I had a good grip of his hair. Hey, it wasn't my fault that he was moving around so much.

I watched in amusement as Jiyong's wriggling increased ten fold, his legs beginning to flail in front of him when--

/KICK/

Oh .

Jiyong immediately stopped floundering and I loosened my hold on his hair, the both of us sitting up as straight as a ruler. Two seconds ticked by before the both of us began to whisper angrily to each other.

"Look what you did!"

"ME?! You grabbed my hair!"

"You wouldn't quit poking me!"

"You didn't defend my pride!"

"How can your be your pride?!"

"Do you people not understand the meaning of SHUT UP?!"

We all gulped and turned to see CL had turned and was kneeling on her seat glaring at us all. Yup, Jiyong's stupid long legs had accidentally kicked CL's seat who was directly in front of us when he was flailing.

"Sorry CL. Shhh, there there, you go back to sleep," Jiyong leaned forward and reached up to pat CL's head.

Yeah… that wasn't the best move. I wish my boyfriend wasn't such a sometimes.

CL glared at him and smacked his hand away, "There there? I'm not a ing dog you moron."

"Alright, we all know Jiyong is a moron--"

"HEY!"

"Sorry CL-roo, we'll be quiet now," I promised her, pulling a miffed Jiyong back away from CL, "Right Jiyong?"

"They were just having fun Chaerin," Seungri tried to appease her.

"Shut up."

"Sorry."

"Oh man, you guys are too funny. I can't believe you let your women control you like that," Seunghyun guffawed at Seungri and Jiyong.

"YAH! Seunghyun, move over, you're taking up too much space, I want to put my feet up!" Bom's demanding voice cut off his laugh.

"Sorry Babe, here, you can put them on my lap."

"Pssh, you were saying?" Jiyong said smugly, his grin increasing when there was no reply from Seunghyun.

"Urgh. You guys are giving me a migraine! First the group singing now the non-stop talking," CL grumbled, "YAH! Dae! Are we nearly there yet?"

"Sorry CL, not yet, still a while to go," Daesung apologised from the front seat with Minji. He had kept the details of the trip a secret, not giving any of us clue as to what we were going to do or where we were going, hence he was the designanted driver.

"Seriously, we'll be quiet now. I promise," I flashed her a cute smile before she turned back around in her seat with a small huff. It wasn't the best idea to test the patience of a grumpy, lack of coffee and sleep deprived, Lee Chaerin. They were a scary force to be reckoned with. That's why the world can only afford to have one of these species.

"You better, or heaven help the lot of you," she grumbled before taking Seungri by surprise and hugging his left arm, resting her head on his shoulder as she cuddled up to his side, curling her legs up and making herself comfortable.

I smiled at the sight when I felt a finger poke my cheek, "Yah Kwon Jiyong--"

"I'm glad you're smiling again. Never stop smiling. I don't like a frowny Dara," Jiyong cut me off with a frown as he placed his fingers on the corner of my lips and pushed them up into a wider smile.

"Come here," he patted his lap and looked at me expectantly, his arms opened wide.

"We don't know how long the journey is Ji. You might get a uncomfortable numb if I sit there. I'll just sit here."

He rolled his eyes and gave me a cheeky grin, "What's with the sudden obsession with my huh? I'm sure it'll survive a couple of hours. It'll live another day to hear you praise it to the high heavens."

Before I could object Jiyong scooped me up in his arms and placed me on his lap, holding me close before he scooched to take over my seat by the window.

"What were you thinking about before?" he asked as he carefully captured my hair and placed it neatly on my right shoulder before gently pushing my head down to rest on his left shoulder.

"Nothing much," I mumbled.

"Let's just enjoy this weekend together and forget about Monday."

He let out a small sigh, "I won't be gone for long Dara. Remember, i'm just one phone call away okay?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying myself closer to him, his tight yet gentle hold providing me with a comfort that no amount of words could.

 

========

 

"Hmm?" I sleepily opened one eye and peeked outside the window, only to see that it had started to rain.

Much to CL's satisfaction everyone had calmed down and most of the group had nodded off to sleep, myself and Jiyong included. If it wasn't for the slightly uncomfortable position that my neck was in i'm sure I would've continued sleeping. Aigoo, Jiyong must be so uncomfortable right now. Look at his frowny face.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I turned my head slightly to see Jiyong peeking at me with one eye, his eyebrow raised as he tightened his hold on my waist.

"You look uncomfortable, i'll just sit next to you. You're tired, you should go back to sleep," I brushed his hair away from his eyes before attempting to slide off his lap to no avail when his strong arms tightened even further and held me in place.

"No," he refuted burying his face into the side of my neck, "You're like my personal teddy bear. So soft and warm."

"Come on Ji, let go. I'm not sleepy anymore, you should sleep."

"And leave you to amuse yourself? I don't think so."

"Hey! I can totally keep myself amused for--"

"For all of ten minutes after you use that sharpie pen I saw you grab this morning to draw on my face," Jiyong finished with a deadpan expression.

I blinked rapidly before breaking out into a nervous smile my hands waving about, "Pfft! Nonsense! Draw on your face? I would never!"

"Really now?"

"Well if you just so happened to wake up with a little goatie.."

 

========

 

"NO! Move faster damn it!"

"Hey! Stop that! That's cheating!"

"How is that cheating?!"

"WOO! I won! Ha! This is what happens. Cheaters never win," Jiyong said smugly.

"No you didn't! I clearly won. You need to get your eye checked," I refuted crossing my arms across my chest.

"No you didn't. If you did it was obviously due to your cheating ways. You think I didn't see you tap the glass huh?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow at me as I looked at him sheepishly.

"Only because you had an unfair advantage!"

"Hey, I let you pick first! It's not my fault you picked the slowest one!"

Jiyong had refused to let me go and after a good ten minutes of arguing I eventually conceeded and by that point Jiyong was now wide awake. Hence why the two of us were now playing a game. You know the one where you each pick a raindrop and follow it to see which reaches the bottom first?

"Rematch!" he challenged.

"No. I don't want to play your stupid game," I pouted and turned away from the window.

"Just because you're a sore loser," he teased reaching up to pinch my nose, "Stop sulking."

"I'm not a sore loser! I challenge you to a thumb war!" I declared, grabbing his hand in a monkey grip and positioning my thumb opposite his.

"Are you sure?" he raised his eyebrow, "You know i'm going to win right?"

"I wouldn't be so sure of yourself," I smirked and diverted my attention back to our joined hands, "Bow-- Yah Jiyong!"

"What?" he said innocently as he nudged his thumb against mine again.

"I said bow! Not try to seduce your opponent with thumb kisses!"

"I can't help it. Your thumb is looking so beautiful today," he said in all seriousness before bursting out into laughter, "Okay, okay. Sorry."

I bit back my smile as his playfullyness, "Right, since our thumbs are no longer acquaintances... One, two, three four, I declare a thumb war!"

The both of us were engrossed in our little thumb war, silence falling over us as our thumbs ducked and dived, trying to clamp down on the other. I quickly peeked up at Jiyong's face to see him with a frown on his face, his tongue sticking out the side of his lips cutely, in full concentration, his eyes glued to our hands.

I could feel my thumb beginning to tire and knew that before long Jiyong would manage to capture me, so I was left with no choice but to--

*smooch*

"ONE TWO THREE! I WIN!" I cheered, setting his thumb free and pulling my hand away from his.

Jiyong blinked at me in shock before he shot me a playful glare, "Yah! You are such a cheater!"

"Hey! Your thumb kissed my thumb, I think it's only fair I repay the favour," I said cheekily as Jiyong rolled his eyes at me.

"Sandara Park, you will be the death of me."

 

========

 

"Guys, we're here!" Daesung's voice rang out loudly throughout the van causing those that were sleeping to awaken from their slumber.

"Chaerin, we're here," Seungri gently tapped her shoulder.

"Just slap her awake," I suggested as I watched Seungri shoot me a mortified look.

"Think about it this way.. she's probably going to hit you regardless of how you wake her up, don't you want to get one in on her first?" Bom piped in, coming to stand next to me as the two of us looked down at Seungri and CL.

"Noona, i'm not going to hit my girlfriend. I thought you guys were her best friends?" he shook his head at us as if to say 'for shame' before turning his attention back to CL.

"Chaerin-ah, we're here, time to wake up," he cooed gently pushing her head away from his shoulder to make her sit up right, "Chaerin--"

"AHHHH!"

"!"

"We told you so," Bom and I chorused as Seungri clutched his right eye in pain.

"Oh my! ! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" CL belated apologised her face becoming panicked as she grabbed Seungri's face to examine the damage.

"Why did you punch me?! WHYY?!" Seungri exclaimed as he looked at CL with his one uncovered eye.

"I didn't mean to! Why were you all up in my personal space?!" CL snapped back but the worry was evident in her voice.

"I was trying to wake you up!"

"Look, i'm sorry okay?!" she apologised again before hooking her arm through his and helping him to stand, "I must've been dreaming about the punch that Dara revoked from me."

I turned to see Jiyong look at me with alarm, his hairs practically standing on end at the thought that he was supposed to be in Seungri's position.

"Come on babe," Jiyong took my hand and quickly pulled me out of the van and more importantly away from CL.

"So Daesung... Where are we?" Youngbae asked as he looked around in puzzlement.

"Where we are is not important," he replied mysteriously, "We won't be here for long. We're just going to assign rooms and drop our stuff off then it's a short drive to the first activity I have planned."

"Follow me guys," he easily picked up his suitcase and Minji's before leading us down a path.

"That's easy for you to say.." Seunghyun grumbled as he lugged two of Bom's suitcases and one of his own whilst Bom happily walked ahead of him with her other, slightly smaller luggage, "I swear something else is in here. No way do clothes weigh this much."

Bom blinked and turned around, "I may or may not have packed some cans of corn too."

"How many is some?" Seunghyun asked suspiciously.

Bom shrugged and puffed her cheeks cutely bringing her hand up to do a peace sign at him before turning back around and running up to Minji to link arms with her.

"Yah. Jiyong, give your hyung a hand," Seunghyun commanded.

"What happened to being the 'manliest of all men'?" Jiyong mocked using quotation marks to illustrate his point, "I think now is the time to prove yourself. Have fun hyung."

With that Jiyong picked up our luggage in one hand - yup that's right, we were practical like that, these people need to learn how to share -  and grabbed my hand with his other before following after the rest of the group, leaving Seunghyun to curse at him behind us.

"Hey.. guys! Aw come on! Seriously?!"

I turned my head slightly to catch a glimpse of Seungri stomping his feet like a child as he glared at all of us.

 

=======

 

"Wow, this place is nice," Bom complimented as she stepped further into the villa taking in her surroundings, "How many rooms?"

"Five in total," Daesung replied before gesturing for us to follow him as he showed us around.

"Perfect. Dara and I will take this room."

"Bom and I will take this one!"

"CL and I will take this--"

"No way am I sharing with you! Dara, let's room together!" CL cut Seungri off, bouncing over to hook her arm with mine.

"NO!" Jiyong immediately exclaimed, reaching over to unwrap CL's arm from mine and hiding me from her, "Dara and I are sharing!"

"Oppa! I don't want to share with Seungri!" CL complained.

"Wow. Gee thanks. Kick me whilst i'm down why don't you! It's not like you just punched me five minutes ago!" Seungri grumbled sounding peeved.

"Oh come on CL, don't act innocent with me! You and I both know you've shared a room with Seungri before! I saw him creeping out of the apartment the other day!" Jiyong accused.

CL's eyes widened, her cheeks tinting pink, "Wha- He-- YAH! That was against my will!"

"YAH! You! Lee Chaerin! We're bunking together and that's final," Seungri suddenly spoke with authority, grabbing her hand and pulling her to his side and glaring down at her, daring her to argue.

To all of our suprise, CL stood obediently by his side, her bottom lip jutting out into a unconscious pout.

"Aigoo, look at you.. I'll cook your favourite tonight hmm?" Seungri coaxed her, nudging her shoulder slightly with his own.

"Fine."

"Daesung Oppa and I will--"

"I DON'T THINK SO!" CL, Bom, Seunghyun and I chorused at the same time immediately cutting Minji off.

"What?! That's not fair! You six get to share! Why can't we!" she demanded, stomping her foot, "Oppa! Tell them!"

Daesung turned to see all of us glaring at him, daring him to argue with us. He gulped and turned back to give Minji a lopsided smile, "Sorry Minji-ah. They're right. Besides, it's not right to make Youngbae and Yuri stay in a room together."

"Good. That's sorted then. Minji and Yuri in one room and Daesung and Youngbae in the other," I clapped my hand rubbing them together before turning to look at Daesung eagerly, "So what have you got planned for us?!"

 

========

 

"TADAAA!"

*blink*

*blink blink*

"DAE. ING. SUNG" I screeched as I stared at the building in front of me, my eyes turning into slits as I whipped my head in his direction, "Don't you ing 'TADAAA' me!"

He gulped and immediately found refuge behind Minji, clinging onto the back of her shirt for dear life. Oh yes. You better cling for life.

"What the hell is this?!" I demanded as I pointed angrily towards the building.

"Uhh..."

"Is this some sort of joke?"

"Well.."

"Come here! Come here right now! Let me strangle you, you little!" I stomped my way towards him my hands outstretched ready to clamp down on his esophagus.

"Minji... I love you.. do not stand in my way," I glared at her as she continued to shield Daesung, mirroring my steps.

"Unnie, don't be unreasonable--"

"UNREASONABLE?!" I exploded causing Minji to flinch and jump back in fright. Too bad she didn't elbow Daesung in the face.

"Aww, come on babe don't be like that, hmm?" Jiyong's said soothingly as he pulled me away from the still cowering Daesung, taking me to the side and rubbing his hands up and down my arms in an attempt to calm me.

"Don't be like what?! Like every other sane human being?! He's crazy! There's something mentally challenged in his head! Let me at him!" I tried to storm back over only to have Jiyong grab the back of my top and plop me back down in front of him.

"YAH!"

"Come on.. we're already here," Jiyong tried to coax me.

"No! I refuse! I'm not doing it! Nuh-uh! You guys can go in there alone! I am not stepping one foot in there! You can't make me!" I refused, crossing my arms over my chest and looking away from him.

"He took alot of time to plan this.. don't you want to spend time with all of us?" Jiyong's soft voice spoke.

"I don't care! This is stupid! I don't want to!" I stomped my foot childishly, "Of course I want to spend time with you all, but this wasn't exactly what I had in mind! Where's the amusement park? The beach? I don't know! Anything but this!"

"We can still have fun doing this, I think it'll be great!" Jiyong said enthusiastically.

I shot him a glare, "If by fun you mean me ting my pants and possibly going to jail for harrassment or murder, then sure. We'll have a whale of a time!"

"Oh come on! Stop exaggerating Dara," Bom suddenly piped up as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Don't you roll your eyes at me! I'm obviously the only sane one here! Who the hell would want to do this?! How is this fun?! WHY DOES THIS EVEN EXIST?!" I swear. I was this close to ripping my own hair out. Why are they all so damn calm?!

"No. I'm not doing this. Give me the car keys. You guys have "fun", I'll deal with you later," I pointed at Daesung who whimpered behind Minji, "That's if you guys even survive from this. It was nice knowing you all."

"Yah! Sandara Park! Stop being a little brat!" CL playfully tugged at my hair, "You're not going anywhere. Now be a good girl and come with us to play with some zombies."

That's right guys. Zombies. In case you didn't get that ZOMBIES! ing ZOMBIES! These people are crazy! Who plays with zombies?!

"Noooo! You can't make me!" I began to whine. All of them were obviously ganging up on me. Why?! Why did Daesung have to pick this?! That little brat. First he decides to scare the crap out of me with a scary, horror movie and now he wants me to have a heart attack and have my soul leave my body. I'm telling you guys, he has something against me.

"Jiyoooong! Don't let them make me!" I turned to him with a pout and unshed tears as I tugged at his jacket. That's right. I'm pulling out all the stops here. If I have to look like puss-in-boots then so be it!

"Don't look at me like that!" Jiyong said weakly, looking away from me, "Come on. It won't be too bad. We'll be in a big group! I'll be right next to you."

"Yeah, besides it's not like they can touch you or anything," Seunghyun tried to calm me.

Oh yeah sureeeee. They're only paid to scare the living and unliving crap out of me. Ugh. Who in their right mind would find this fun? Who would PAY to be chased by fake, real-life zombies? Some people are into some weird .

"You know you want to."

"No. I know I don't want to."

"You get to shoot some Zombie brains! What's not to like?!"

"Guys, she obviously doesn't want to go. Let's just leave her here. She can wait for us," Bom said casually as she looked at her nails.

I knew it, my cousin always saw sense! I eagerly nodded and held my hand out, "Give me the car keys, i'll meet you guys back at the house."

"No, don't give it to her. If she doesn't want to join then she can wait out here," Bom snatched the keys away from Daesung and shoved them in her pocket.

"What?!"

"Come on guys, let's go," Bom gestured to everyone, "You too Jiyong."

I looked at Jiyong who opened his mouth to protest when Bom walked over to him and shoved him forward, whispering something in his ears. With that he followed the rest of the group into the derelict looking manor, not sparing me a single glance.

"Fine. I'll wait here."

"It's going to take a good few hours. I hope you don't mind," Bom said sweetly as she crouched to zip up my jacket.

"I can handle that."

"Okay. That's good," she stood back up and gave me a quick hug before turning around and following after the gang.

"Oh Dara? Did I forget to mention that the zombies are both inside... and out?" Bom winked and gave me a cute little finger wave, "I hope you can handle that too."

My jaw dropped as I felt a shiver run through my body. O-outside too? I glanced around nervously, finally noticed the dark forest that surrounded the manor.

"Y-yah! Bommie! Wait! You're joking right? RIGHT?! Don't scare me! Bom?" I shouted helplessly after her, but she had already gone inside. She was joking right? She's just trying to scare me. No way..

Pfft.

I'll be fine.

Outside..

Alone..

Damn you Bommie!

"JIYOOOOOOOOOOONG!"

 

========

 

"I hate you. I hate you all. I hope the zombies eat you all first," I huffed as I let Jiyong gear me up.

Jiyong chuckled and made sure I was fully equipped before standing up straight to nudge my cheek, "I'd let a zombie eat me any day if it would save you."

I rolled my eyes and frowned, "Don't even try to make this situtation romantic Ji!"

"You were the one who said it, not me. I can't help it. Romance runs through my veins," he boasted with a chuckle.

"OKAY! Is everyone equipped? You should each have an airsoft gun in your holster," the captain who was in charge of us spoke up, causing us all to settle down and stand in formation in front of him, "You should find that your gun is filled with 60 BB bullets."

"Well that's reasonable.." I mumbled as I eyed the gun in my hand. A good 90% of those bullets will be for a certain Kang Daesung.

"Each shot that you fire shoot out three BB bullets..."

"HA! Even better.. I'll make him suffer," I smirked sadistically as I eyed Daesung whilst petting my gun.

"That means you only have 20 shots in total."

"Excelle-- wait.. WHAT?! We only have 20 shots?! How the hell are we supposed to last three hours on 20 shots?!" I exclaimed my eyes wide. I looked around to see everyone else sharing the same expression as mine. Oh god. Omma. Appa. I love you.

The captain shot me a look for interrupting him before he turned his attention to the rest of the group, "You will be able to find cartridges to refill your gun around the site, so keep a good look out."

"Once you shoot the zombies there will be a one minute relapse when they will be down before some of them will rise back up--"

"WHAT?! So they don't just die?!"

"Gradually, the virus and mutation will spread and you'll find more infected towards the end," he continued, completely ignoring me.

I raised my hand, hoping that he would listen to me.

He let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes before turning his attention to me, "Yes?"

"Can we hit the zombies? Elbow them? Throw shoes at them?"

*blink*

"No."

"What? What if we can't find ammo? What if they touch me?! I can punch them right?"

"No. You may not punch them," he rubbed the side of his temple in frustration, "To harm them would be to break the law. Please Miss Park, I don't want any assaults going on okay?"

"Pfft. The law is for humans. Not zombies.." I muttered under my breath before shooting him an angelic smile after he glared at me.

"I'll explain more after some shooting practice and protocols," he finished before gesturing for us to follow him. I whimpered and grabbed onto Jiyong's arm as he lead us into a dark room.

Jiyong chuckled and grabbed my hand giving it a reassuring squeeze, "Don't be scared. I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you."

 

========

 

"Okay guys, i'll give you ten minutes to get yourself together and talk about strategies before it's game time," with that the captain walked a little away from us to give us sometime.

He had debriefed us on health and safety as well as the storyline that we would be following. Although I wasn't particularly happy about doing this, I had to admit that it was a very well thought out story. The captain made us go through some protocols and signals to inform everyone else if there was zombies in a room, or if it was 'clear'. Most importantly we also had some firing practice. To say that didn't go to well was an understatement. I could barely the gun properly.

"Oh man! I am so hyped! I can't wait to get in there and shoot some zombies!" Youngbae bounced up and down on the balls of his feet.

"I'll protect you Chaerin don't worry, just stay close to my side," Seungri reassured her only for CL to roll her eyes at him.

"Tch. I don't need your protection. If anything, i'll probably end up protecting you," she teased jabbing him playfully with the end of her gun.

"I don't know if i'm going to be able to shoot at them.. I mean.. what if I hurt them?" Bom suddenly voiced out worriedly.

"Don't worry Bommie, they're just actors and they're trained. You won't manage to hurt them," Seunghyun soothed her.

"But.."

"Unnie, just think... they stole the whole world's supply of corn," Minji piped in conspirationally.

Bom visibly gasped, her eyes hardening, "How could they! They can't even eat corn! That's just cruel! I'm going to take these mutated things down!"

I sighed as I watched every chat in excitement, ready ro kick some whilst I was practically pissing my pants and we weren't even in there yet!

"You'll stay with me right?" I tugged at Jiyong's sleeve helplessly, "You won't let me be eaten right? I don't want to become food!"

Jiyong chuckled softly and leaned down to peck me on the lips, "Of course. I'll protect you with my life."

 

========

 

/CREAK/

"Oh my god.. oh my god.. oh my god.." I muttered tomyself under my breath when it finally began. It was so dark, and so very eerily quiet. I could hear everyone's loud breathing, not to mention the loud beating of my heart. It felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"Clear!" Seunghyun called out as we advanced down the narrow corridor, some of us facing forwards some facing backwards in case of a behind attack. I was grateful that the gorup had shoved me in the middle, I was protected from all sides.

"Right, five of us will go this way and five the other way. See if you can find any ammo. Then come back and meet here!" Seunghyun instructed, having taken up the role of the leader.

I whimpered as I clutched onto the back of Jiyong's shirt. I felt so exposed now that there was just five of us. Jiyong, CL, Seungri, Daesung and I slowly crept down the corridor cautiously, the silence unnerving us.

"Dara, you have to face the other way, in case they come from behind," Daesung whispered to me.

"No!"

"Babe, i'm right here. Don't be scared, just face the other way, back to back with me alright? If you see anything just shoot, okay?" Jiyong instructed without turning to look at me.

I pouted but did as I was told, my eyes moving non-stop as I surveyed the area.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My scream pierced through the silence as I closed my eyes and randomly shot in front of me hoping against all hopes that the zombie wouldn't come near me and eat me.

"INFECTED INFECTED!"

"JIYYYYYOOOOONG!"

"Dara! Babe! Stop shooting! You'll run out of ammo! It's down! Stop shooting!" Jiyong spoke hurriedly, grabbing my shaky hands and pushing them down, ". Dara. You're down on ammo already!"

"I-I'm sorry! I panicked! I got scared!" I said, my voice trembling as I stared at the unmoving mutation on the floor.

"Shh, it's okay. You did well. I'm proud of you," he cooed grabbing my hand and leading me away, "Next time keep your eyes open okay? Shoot with conviction. Pretend it's Daesung."

"Hey!"

I nodded as Jiyong reached up to gently wipe away the tears that had fallen without my knowledge. I took in a deep breathe and gave him a smile, "Right. It's Daesung."

"Damn. These things are so life like," CL uttered, her eyes darting around, her shoulder bumping against mine every so often.

"INFECTED!"

CL and I turned to see three of them advancing from the front, we both took our stances besides the boys ready to fire. My heart was hammering so fast as they continued to advance on us. I had learnt my lesson though, I didn't have crap loads of ammo to last me. I had to use it sparingly.

"Come on Seungri! Aim properly!" CL encouraged as she too watched as they slowly advanced on us.

"CLEAR!" Daesung shouted when they were down.

"Shouldn't we run?! What if they get back up?!"

"We can't run! We need to look for more ammo, and we have to meet the others back there!"

"Screw the others!"

"Screw you when Bom finds out you want to foresake her."

"Ugh! Fine|! Quick let's look for the damn ammo!"

"CLEAR!"

After Seungri had ensured the room up ahead had been cleared we tiptoed in stealthily and looked around, hoping to find more cartridges.

"Over here!" CL called waving us over with her arms, leading us further into the room than I would've liked. What if they came in through the door? Then we would be cornered! Trapped!

"Dara, Daesung you two go look over there," CL instructed.

"N-no, wait! Jiyong--"

"It'll be quick babe, i'm just over here. DAesung is with you. Have a quick look then we can get out of here faster," Jiyong encouraged giving me a small push towards Daesung.

I nodded and crept to the other corner of the room with Daesung leading, we had a look around with no success.

"Well done Chaerin!" Seungri praised from the other side of the room, "We've picked up a couple of cartridges guys, let's go!"

"Shhh! Everyone, down!" Jiyong whispered as he pressed himself into the floor.

I bit my lip and did as I was told, not feeling safe in the slightest, considering Jiyong was on the opposite side of the room, even if Daesung was with me.

All I could hear was eery silence.. then--

/CREAK/

My eyes widened before they snapped shut as I began to chant all sorts of prayers in my head. God.. Buddha.. please...

That's when I felt it... a hand.. on my ankle..

"AHHHHH!"

I rolled onto my back and began to fire in the general direction of my leg, "DIE DIE DIE! GET OFF ME!"

"AHH! S-STOP! NOONA! IT'S ME!"

"GO AWAY YOU STUPID ZOMBIE! LET GO! WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE DAESUNG?!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS DAESUNG!"

I peeked open my eyes to see Daesung staring at me with disbelief.

"YAH! What the hell! Why did you grab my leg for you IDIOT!" I chastisted him shoving him with the of my gun.

"It was by accident! I was trying to grab my gun!"

"Does my leg look like a gun to you?!"

"IT WAS DARK!"

"GUYS! ZOMBIES! LIVES IN DANGER! A LITTLE HELP?!" Jiyong's voice rung out followed by the sounds of shots being fired.

Daesung and I looked at each other as if we only realised where we were and immediately sat up, barricading ourselves behind the overturned table, ready to aid the other three. Jiyong, CL and Seungri were lined up behind a couch, cornered as a handful of zombies invaded the room, blood dripping down them.

"J-jiyong.." I cowered slightly when I realised some of the zombies had realised where Daesung and I were.

"H-help.. Jiyong.." I whimpered when I tried to fire only to find I had no ammo left and there was a particualr zombie beginning to advance closer and closer to me.

"Don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!" I squeezed my eyes tight when it was just a foot away from me. Why couldn't Jiyong hear me? He said he would protect me.

Oh god. This is the end isn't it? This is how i'm going to die. Death by zombie. I didn't want to go this way! Omm, Appa, Sanghyun, Durami, the girls, the guys, TamTam! I never got to tell them how much I loved them!

"I LOVE YOU JIYONG!"

Silence.

Huh?

I slowly peeked through one eyelid to see a crouching Jiyong grinning in front of me, his gun slung over his shoulder.

"J-jiyong? I.. I'm alive.. right?" I frowned as I looked down at myself. The zombie didn't eat me?

He let out a short chuckle before turning to point at the twitching zombie on the floor, "I said i'd protect you."

/SMACK/

Jiyong's jaw dropped as he stared at me gobsmacked, "What was that for?!"

"What took you so long?! I could've been zombie food!"

He looked at me with disbelief written all over his face.

"What? Did you expect me to jump into your arms and shower you with kisses?!"

"Maybe!" Jiyong pouted, "I was pretty much expecting anything other than a smack up the side of my head!"

I bit my lip in an attempt to stifle my laughter at the sight of Jiyong looking peeved at my reaction. He must've really expected a reward. No wonder he was trying to look all suave and manly.

"Omo! Jiyong! You're my hero! What would I do without you?" I joked cutely, as I attached myself around his neck, batting my eyelashes at him, acting as the perfect damsel in distress, "Is that better?

Jiyong rolled his eyes but couldn't keep the smile of his lips as he peered down at me, "Much. Now where's my reward?"

I giggled as he puckered his lips at me exaggeratedly.

"Alright. Break it off you two," CL pulled me up and away from Jiyong, "Geez, you two act as if our lives aren't in peril. If this was real, you two would be the first ones gone, with those gooey eyes you keep giving each other."

"Here, take the ammo Noona," Seungri grabbed my gun and pushed the cartidges they found into my gun before giving it back to me.

"Now that we've clarified that Jiyong will forever protect you, please do not waste anymore ammo ttoki," CL instructed, her eyes darting down to the still twitching zombies, "I think we best get going before these get back up."

 

========

 

Seungri's POV

"CLEAR!" I shouted as I lead the team down the corridor turning a corner.

"You guys look down there, i'll just quickly check the room down there for ammo," I instructed, turning away from the group and heading down the dark corridor alone.

"Yah! Seungrat, are you sure? Do you want me to go with you?" CL hissed down the dark corridor, but I merely lifted my hand, waving her suggestion off.

'What kind of man would I be if I asked her to come with me? That's right. I had to play this cool. Just give her a small wave, that'll totally make me look cool from where she's standing. All I have to do is have a quick look for anything of use and come back, then she'll forever think i'm brave for going alone.' I grinned at the thought as I walked further down the hall. This would prove to CL that I was someone she could rely on.

As I walked further down the hallway and further away from the rest of the group the nerves began to kick in. It was so eerily quiet and ridiculously dark. I was getting closer and closer to the room, when I halted, the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end. 'W-what was that?'

The eery sound of a dictophone began to play from the room to the left of me. The one I was supposed to check. Alone.

I gulped and slowly turned my head. 'Yah. Lee Seungri. Stop being such a wuss.' I mentally chastiste myself, the voice sounding oddly like CL.

I took in a deep breathe before slowing peeking in, my eyes quickly surveyed the area, taking note of the dictophone in the far corner, the one that was playing the strange music. I took a cautious step in, pausing briefly to see if there was any unusual movement. I smiled and straightened up upon confirming that I was alone.

"Ha, the workers sure are clever. How did they get it to play the music? Must be all electronics," I muttered under my breathe before shrugging and walking further into the room, looking everywhere for some much needed ammo for CL and I.

"Aish... why can't I find any--"

My eyes widened when I felt a cold wet hand grab onto my wrist, making me drop my gun in surprise. I slowly turned around and--

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

There in front of me was a zombie staring right at me with dead eyes, his peeling face was a mere inches away from mine as his lips dripped with blood. I stood rooted to my spot, frozen, my body and mind unable to think of what to do when--

/BANG/

"Yah. Who do you think you are?" CL glared down at the zombie, nudging it with her feet, "Only I am permitted to kill the rat."

I blinked, my brain still not catching up with the situation when CL turned to me and rolled her eyes, "I told you I should've come with you. Aish, can't you do anything alone?"

Ouch. Way to take a blow to my pride. Damn. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen! I'm supposed to save her! Not the othe way around!

"Come on, I don't think there's anything in here, let's go," she turned to walk away leaving me standing alone looking all forlorn with my wounded pride.

I bent down to pick up my gun and as I stood up I felt a soft, warm hand slip into my free hand. I looked up in surprise to see CL's back as she dragged me out of the room, she turned around briefly to roll her eyes but the soft smile on her lips didn't go unnoticed by me, "Aish.. this rat.."

 

========

 

Seunghyun's POV

"DIE! ALL OF YOU DIE! YOU CORN STEALING MONSTERS!"

I leaned back on the wall with my arm folded across my chest and watched with amusement as my girlfriend fired at zombie after zombie

"Yah.. hyung! This is boring!" Youngbae whined next to me as he too watched Bom single-handedly take down the zombies.

"Maybe I shouldn't have used corn... Aish.. I should've known," Minji pouted on the other side of me.

We were halfway into the game and were unable to meet up with the other half of the gang so had decided to continue on alone. It's not like we needed their help anyway. Bom was on a mission to take the infected down as if her life depended on it, leaving the rest of us with nothing to do but to watch her.

"Yah! Seunghyun! I need more ammo" she barked at me.

"Here babe, catch!" I threw a cartidge towards her, which she swiftly caught and jammed into the gun before taking out the remaining two zombies before walking over to us with a satisfied smile. Yup. That's my girl, just as badass as me.

"Yah.. noona! Leave some for us too!" Youngbae whined.

 

== Two hours later ==

 

Dara's POV

"Okay guys, let's take some group pictures," the captain suggested after the game had finished, waving us over with his hands.

"COOL! Are the zombies going to take it with us?" Daesung jumped up and down like a child as he pointed over to the numerous zombie actors we had encountered during the game.

Despite the fact that we were now outside where it was much lighter compared to the darkness inside the manor, the zombies didn't look any less scary than they did inside.

"Hi."

I jumped into Jiyong, turning around to see one of the zombies behind me looking at me with a sinsiter smile, giving me a small finger wave.

"H-hi?" I stuttered as I pushed myself into Jiyong, hoping I could merge with him.

"I just wanted to say thanks," he said, sending me a short glare. He doesn't look very thankful.

"For what?" I frowned at him in confusion.

"For punching me in the face," he finished sarcastically, rubbing his bloody jaw.

"When did I-- Oh.. hehehehe. Sorry about that," I apologised, bowing my head slightly when I remembered what had happened. I had run out of ammo and freaked out when a zombie got too closer for comfort and did the first thing that I could think of.

"Sorry man, she's a violent one," Jiyong also apologised with a small laugh.

"You can say that again. I've worked here for two years and this is a first," he grumbled as he continued to nurse his jaw.

"Aww, look what you did babe," Jiyong pointed at the actor behind us, "Hold up, i'll be back in a second. The boys are calling me over for a photo."

"What did Miss Park do now?"

I jumped for a second time, turning to see the captain analysing me, "You didn't do what I think you did right?"

"What exactly are you accusing me of?"

"You harrassed my worker didn't you?"

"Pfft! What?! Me? NO!" I denied, shaking my head profusely as I tried to look as innocent as possible. Hey. It's not my fault I get a little violent sometimes. People should stop creeping up on me. Blame it on CL. I spend way too much time with that girl.

"I don't believe you," he eyed me suspiciously before turning to look behind me, "Did she get handsy?"

"Hey! Stop making it out like a molested him!" I complained, glaring at him.

"Nah, nothing happened," the zombie actor said breezly, waving off the captain with his hand.

"Hmm... if you say so Jay," the captain replied, although he continued to eye me suspiciously.

"Thanks for not ratting on me," I smiled at him when the captain walked away.

"Hey, everything comes at a price you know," he said his bloody lips curling up into a smirk as he tapped the side of cheek where I had punched him.

"What? Ew! No!" I immediately spat out, moving away from him.

He raised a brow and coughed, "HEY CAPTAI--"

"W-wait! SHH SHH!" I hushed him, smacking a hand over his mouth and turned to give the captain an uneasy smile.

"I'm waiting.." he tapped his foot impatiently and pointed to his cheek again.

'Jiyoooooooong!' I whined in my head, my eyes looking around hoping he would see me and come to my aid. I don't want to kiss this random person! Even if it's just on the cheek! I mean come on, the dude had fake blood over his face!

I scrunched my face up and got onto my tip toes, slowly leaning closer whilst I chanted a pray in my mind. I my lips inwards in hopes that there would be as minimal contact as possible and leaned closer and closer when--

"YAH! SANDARA PARK! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

I blinked, feeling myself being picked up and dropped a little away from the rest of the group.

"JIYONG!" I jumped in glee and and clung to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "The zombie guy is being mean!"

"And you planned on kissing his mean-ness away did you?!" Jiyong muttered in annoyance pinching my sides.

"He was going to tell on me!" I protested with a pout, pointing at Jay childishly.

"Aish. What am I to do with you? Do I need to protect you from living and unliving boys?!"

 

========

 

"See? Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Daesung asked as all of us plopped down around the lounge after cleaning up.

I shot him a glare and snorted in disagreement, "You better have something better planned for tomorrow, or I swear the Kang generation stops with you."

"Hyung, now I see why you're going to Japan.." Daesung mumbled.

"YAH! You! Come here you!" I tried to lunge across Jiyong to get my hands on Daesung, only for Jiyong to grab me mid-lunge around the waist and plop me down on his lap.

"Alright you two. Quit it," Jiyong reprimanded.

"He started it!" I pointed at Daesung childishly.

"Well i'm finishing it," Jiyong grabbed my hand and interlaced it with his as I huffed in annoyance.

"Quit poking me! Let me rest for a bit!" Seungri complained, pushing CL's finger away from his sides.

"I'm hungry! You promised me food!" CL whined cutely, something we didn't see often.

"Okay, okay, i'm going," Seungri immediately stood up the second CL's bottom lip jutted out into a pout.

"Babe, maybe you should go too.." Seunghyun suggested giving Bom a light shove towards Seungri.

"Why? He doesn't need any help," Bom gave him a weird look and sat back down, cuddling into Seunghyun's side.

"I just thought it might be good for you to learn er.. stuff.." Seunghyun said carefully as he scratched the back of his neck, diverting his eyes away from Bom's steely eyes.

"YAH! What are you trying to say huh?" she pinched his side, huffing in annoyance, "I can cook okay? I don't need to learn from Seungri!"

"It was just a suggestion!" Seunghyun held his hands up, looking at her innocently.

"Well you can take your suggestion and shove it up your--"

"Now now, no need to be so violent noona. Come on, you can help me."

Before Bom could say anything Seungri grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the kitchen, ignoring her curses and attempts to pull away.

 

========

 

"Ahhh, Bommie that was delicious!" Seunghyun complimented as we once again settled in the lounge.

"She barely did anything, all she did was add corn to everything.." Seungri mumbled under his breath only to receive a glare from Bom.

"Here," Jiyong passed me a bowl of mango ice cream before distributing everyone elses.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I said sweetly as I eagerly dug into the cold dessert.

"Only when you want something from me," Jiyong joked as he too dug into his mango flavoured dessert.

"I knew it. You love mango flavoured ice cream now don't you?" I said smugly, "I have taught you well grasshopper."

"You're such a dork," Jiyong rolled his eyes and smeared a blob of ice cream on my nose before immediately leaning down to kiss it away.

"Must you guys do that all the time?" CL groaned, her nose scrunched up in disgust, "It's like a bad habit!"

"I think it's cute."

"Don't even think about it," CL immediately said upon seeing Seungri's hopeful look.

"Talking about habits... I wonder who grown out of their habits as kids, or even developed new ones.." Youngbae contemplated as he his chin thoughtfully.

"You still talk in your sleep Bae," Daesung revealed.

"I do?" Bae scratched his head, "I thought I stopped doing that."

"Nah, you still do. I remember back in the day we all used to talk back to you, and have a conversation," Daesung chuckled, his eyes disappearing as he laughed at the memory.

"That's nothing. Bom sometimes sleepwalks," Seunghyun admitted, before snorting, "The other night I caught her ransacking the kitchen mid-sleep for corn."

"YAH!" Bom blushed, her cheeks turning as red as her hair as she slapped Seunghyun on the arm, "What the hell?!"

"Noona..."Seungri stared at her worriedly, "Yah.. Chaerin-ah.. we best lock our doors tonight."

Bom huffed and shuffled away from Seunghyun in annoyance, "Someone's sleeping on the floor tonight."

"Seungri sometimes sleeps diagonally!" Youngbae exclaimed before frowning slightly, "but he sometimes sleeps curled up next to the wall too."

"If we're talking about sleep, let's not forget CL-roo now," I chuckled, "The girl can sleep for twenty hours straight if she didn't have such sensitive hearing."

"Hence, why she is so grouchy without coffee," Minji cut in, before ducking to avoid the pillow CL had thrown at her.

"Yeah, well Dara has a habit of running around after she drinks then falling to sleep straight after!" CL retaliated.

"Since when do you drink?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow at me.

"It was just one time!" I exclaimed, "Shouldn't you be saying something about Minji?!"

CL shrugged, "She doesn't have any habits, unfortunately."

"Whatever. Jiyong has a habit of hugging something to sleep."

"Hmm, well that seems reasonably normal," Seunghyun shrugged as he tried to move closer to Bom, who only shuffled further away.

"Mehrong," Jiyong stuck his tongue out at me, "Dara here, snores in her sleep."

I gasped loudly as I stared at him wide eyed, "I do NOT!"

"Yes you do."

"No I don't!"

"I'm pretty sure you do."

"You're wrong! CL, tell him he's wrong!"

"Er... sorry ttoki, but you do snore," CL shrugged as I glared at her. The betrayal!

"Bommie! Don't lie like these two! Your'e my cousin you know!"

"Obviously sleeping habits run in the family!" Bom snapped as she slapped Seunghyun's hands away.

"No! No no no! I do not snore!" I denied, shaking my head left and right.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about babe," Jiyong chuckled, "I find it cute."

"I'm not embarassed because I don't snore!" I huffed indignantly, sliding off his lap to sit on the sofa.

"It's not good to lie babe," Jiyong teased poking my cheek.

"Hmph!" I harummphed, snapping my head to the side.

"You know what?! No more ice cream for you!" I placed my empty bowl down and turned to grab his before angrily shoving spoonfuls of it into my mouth.

"Aigoo.. these Park Sister sure are hard to handle huh?" CL joked as she her eyes bounced back and forth between Bom and I who were currently ignoring our respective boyfriends. Repective, douchey boyfriends at that.

 

========

 

"Alright guys, bed time!" Daesung slapped his hands together and stood up, "Don't worry, you can all have a lie in."

"I don't know if I want to do what you've planned," I squinted at him.

He rolled his eyes and waved me off, "Don't worry noona, no more zombies."

"Come on babe, let's go to--"

"HMPH!" I avoided Jiyong's hand and stormed past him and into our room, slamming the door behind me.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like i'm doing?"

"Your'e joking right?"

"Does it look like i'm joking?"

"Aw, come on. Don't be like that babe. I was just telling the truth!" Jiyong reasoned as he watched me throw a pillow and blanket onto the floor.

"I do not snore. A lady does not snore!"

"Are you saying you're not a lady?"

"JIYONG!" I screeched, grabbing my pillow and repeatedly smacking him with it in an attempt to stop his boisterous laughter.

"H-hey, s-stop," he stuttered inbetween fits of laughter, grabbing the pillow from my grasp, "I was just joking. You were the one that said it!"

"You. Floor. Sleep." I spat in annoyance pointing at the cold wooden floor before grabbing my pillow back from him and flopping onto the bed.

"Come on babe, you're joking right?"

I shuffled away when I felt the bed dip as Jiyong sat at the edge.

"Babe?"

I slapped the hand away that tried to turn me around and pulled my blanket over my head.

Jiyong sighed, pulling the blanket down slightly to kiss the top of my head, "Goodnight Dara. I love you."

"Love you too," I mumbled, "Night."

 

== Meanwhile ==

 

Bom's POV

'I'll show you!' I smirked before pasting on a angry expression and turning to point at the floor.

"Floor."

Seunghyun's eyes widened in shock as I glared at him, "I thought you were joking!"

"Floor."

"I'm sorry Bommie, don't make me sleep on the floor!" Seunghyun pleaded as I grabbed the pillow and it into his chest.

"Nope. This is your punishment. Why would you want to sleep next to someone who sleepwalks anyway? I'm tired. Goodnight," with that I turned off the lights and climbed into bed as Seunghyun watched me with disbeliving eyes. Ha. Did he really think I was joking?

"This is just for one night, right?" he said, towering over the bed, "Babe?"

"I'll think about it."

~ One hour later ~

I peeked out of the blanket and blinked, allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness in the room. He should be asleep now right?

I quietly ninja rolled onto the other side of the bed and poked my head over the edge to see Seunghyun fast asleep, hugging the pillow tightly in his arms. Awww, he looks like a big baby. Hehehehe. Time to extract my revenge.

I rolled back over to the other side of the bed and lifted the blanket off of me before slowly getting down and creeping towards the door. I winced slightly when the door creaked, turning to see Seunghyun mumble and turnto lie on his back. Phew, okay, he's still asleep.

Once out, I straightened up and walked into the kitchen area, tapping my chin as I thought of all the possibilites. Hmmmm... My eyes brigthened and I could practically feel a lightbulb over my head as I opened the cupboard and took out a can of my beloved corn and a large metal spoon. I had to restrain myself from letting out an evil laugh as I made my way back intot he room, quietly closing the door behind me.

'How should I do this?' I thought to myself as I stared down at his sleeping face, almost feeling guilty for what I was about to do. Key word there guys. Almost.

I carefully placed the can of corn and spoon on the floor beside him before lifting one of my legs up and stepping over him so that he was positioned inbetween. Ever so slowly I crouched down and shuffled closer so that I was as close to him as possible before picking up the can of corn and spoon. I tilted my head to the side as I stared at him, trying to hold back a giggle at how handsome yet cute he looked.

'Okay Bommie. Time to unleash your superior acting skills.' I nodded my head in conviction doing a small fist pump of self-encouragement before taking in a huge breathe.

Slowly, I lifted up the spoon and then--

/SMACK/

"SEUNGHYUN-AH!"

/SMACK/

"SEUNGHYUN-AH!"

"Huh? Wha? What?! What's going on?!" his eyes snapped open, his eyes darting everywhere, jumping slightly when he realised how close I was to him.

"Bom..mie?"

"SEUNGHYUN-AH!"

"Babe?? Is.. is everything okay?" he asked in confusion his eyes trailing up to look at the spoon in my hand.

I leaned down with crazed eyes, trying my best not to laugh at his confused face as he gulped and leaned away.

"Bom? What time is it?"

I grabbed his hand and lifted it up, and began to caress it carefully, "I have something to ask you."

"Er.. okay?"

"I want you to have this," I said seriously, giving him the can of corn and placing it in his hand, patting his hand as I nodded my head.

"What? I..Bom? Are you... are you awak--?"

"SHHHH!" I slapped my hand onto his face shushing him before I began to caress his face.

"With this.. with this corn.. I give you my love. Marry me Seunghyun," I stared him down, not blinking once.

*blink*

*blink blink*

"B-bommie.. I.. you... are you sleep-walking?"

"No? You're saying no?"

"Huh? Bommie, I think you need to go back to slee-"

"WHY?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I began to wail loudly squishing his cheeks in between my hands and shaking it back and forth roughly.

"B-bom--"

"THE CORN! They've taken all my corn!" I suddenly scrambled up and began to pace back and forth.

"What to do? The world's corn supply... ALL GONE!"

"I-I.. Bom.. Y-you.." Seunghyun stuttered as he watched me pace back and forth, not knowing how to deal with the situation.

"No.. no no.. this won't do. No more corn? No! Impossible!"

"Bommie-ah," Seunghyun grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to the bed, "It's okay. Just go to bed hmm?"

"It was the whales! The whales! They took my corn!" I turned to him my eyes wide, slapping his hand off my arm "YOU! You took my corn!"

"No no Bommie, I didn't take your corn," he tried to reason with me.

"The leprechauns! The lies! It's all lies!"

"What the hell is happening..?" Seunghyuhn muttered to himself.

"Over the rainbow.. yes.. that's where i'll find it.. a pot of golden corn!"

"That's it," Seunghyun picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, "You need to sleep this off."

I immediately began to thrash, making sure to hit him a couple of times in the process.

"O-ow, Bom! S-stop moving! Aish!" he threw me onto the bed and made a move to put the blanket over me but I quickly jumped out of bed and began to run in circles.

"What to do? What to do?"

"Bom--"

"NO!" I ran into the corner, wrapping my arms around my knees and began to rock back and forth, corn and spoon still in hand.

"Unicorns... yes.. unicorns.. that's the answer. They'll bring back the corn," I began to mutter incoherently.

"Bommie-ah.. listen to me," Seunghyun gently grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes, "It's okay.. everything is okay. The corn is safe. You're safe. It's all a bad dream."

I stared at him, widening my eyes slightly, unblinking until I began to feel the moisture build up in my eyes, "It's safe? The corn's safe?"

"Yes, the corn is safe," he said soothingly, grabbing the can of corn from me and bringing it up to my face, "See? All okay."

I slowly reached out and grabbed the corn, my eyes watering as I let out a fake sob, "My darling.. how I have missed you so!"

I quickly stood up, taking Seunghyun by surprise causing him to fall back.

"Bom?"

"Geez. Flush the toilet will you?"

"Huh?"

With that I made my way towards the bed and crawled under the covers, closing my eyes and tried my best to even my breathing.

It wasn't long before I felt Seunghyuhn tower over me.

". Was she really sleep-walking?"

I let out a satisfied smile when I heard the room door close. Hehe, I guess someone's sleeping in the lounge tonight. Mission, accomplied.

 

== Meanwhile ==

 

Seungri's POV

"So.. how are we doing this?" I asked.

"What do you mean how are we doing this? Isn't it obvious?" CL gave me a 'are you stupid' look.

"Right," I blushed and scratched the back of my neck before plopping down onto  the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said sharply.

"Huh? I thought you--"

"No! The obvious is for you to be a gentleman and sleep on the floor!" CL rolled her eyes and gave me a shove.

"Wha-- OW!" I complained when my met the cold hard floor.

"Why? I'm your boyfriend!"

She turned to me and gave a deadpan expression, "And?"

"No. I'm sleeping on this bed!" I said defiantly, getting up to plop myself back onto the bed.

"No. You're not," she gave me a hard shove, causing me to roll off.

"Stop that!" I complained and immediately climbed back on top.

"OW!" I groaned when she gave a sharp tug on the blanket under me, causing me to roll off once again.

I scrambled up for the third time and planted my self face down ont he bed starfish style, my arms and legs spread out as I gripped onto the bed for dear life, "I'm sleeping here!"

"Get. Off!" She growled and tried to shove me off again but I merely held my ground, tightening my hold on the matress.

After a good ten minutes of CL trying every possible method to get me off the bed she finally sighed, "Fine. Whatever."

I flipped onto my back and placed my arms under my head as a pillow as I gave her a smug look, only for it to fall off my face when I saw her making a small bed on the floor and lying down.

"What are you doing?"

"Well since some rat is sleeping on the bed, I guess i'll be taking the floor," she said sounding miffed.

"This bed is big enough for the two of us, come on," I peeked down at her.

"No thanks," she shuffled and turned, her back facing towards me.

"Y-yah! what are you doing?!" she exclaimed when I lifted the blanket up and slipped underneath, moving away from me, "Go back up there!"

"No!" I said stubbornly, "If you're sleeping here, i'll sleep here. If you sleep up there then i'll sleep up there."

She rolled her eyes, "Stop being so childish."

"What's so childish about wanting to share a bed with my own girlfriend?"

I smiled when I caught the faintest trace of a blush on her cheeks before she turned her back to me again, "Whatever. Suit yourself."

~ Thirty minutes later ~

"Yah.. Chaerin-ah.. come on. It's cold down here.." I whined, pulling on the back of her top.

"Quit it. I'm trying to sleep."

"Let's sleep on the bed."

"You go."

"I told you, i'm sleeping where you sleep."

"Well then, shut up and go to sleep."

I pouted and turned my back against her. Ugh.. why can't I get comfortable?

*shuffle shuffle*

...

*shuffle*

...

*shuffle shuff--"

"For the love of god will you stop moving?!" she snapped in annoyance, propping up on her elbows to glare at me.

"I'm uncomfortable!"

She muttered something under her breath before grabbing her pillow and blanket and throwing it onto the bed, "Get up."

My eyes brigthened and I immediately obeyed, climbing onto the bed to lie ont he right hand side.

"Er.. What are you doing Chaerin?"

"I'm sleeping on the bed. That's what you wanted right?" she said in annoyance, "Now shut up and sleep."

"Why are your feet in my face?" I warily eyed her feet beside my face, "I mean.. sure I find them cute because they're kinda chubby but..?"

That's right, she was sleeping top to tail. This is not what I had in mind.

"Do I need to remind you that my feet are next to your face? It isn't wise to call them fat," she said frostly "It's not like I want to look at your feet but it's better than looking at your irritating face," she snapped, elbowing my shin, "Now please, let me sleep!"

"I didn't say they were fat! I said they were cute! Your hands are cute too. Now I get why the girls call you 'pudong'," I said poking her feet slightly, "Woaaah!" I pushed my head back to avoid her heel hitting my face.

"Shut up."

~ One hour later ~

Third Person's POV

Seungri ever so slowly sat up from the bed and stretched his neck to look over at CL, a smile curving his lips when he saw her body rise up and down steadily, telling him that she was asleep.

Little did he know, CL had sensed his staring eyes and small movements. 'Let's see what this rat is going to do.' she thought to herself as she pretended to sleep.

Before long she felt his warm chest on her back, his arms snaking around her waist as he snuggled into her, his face nuzzled into the back if her neck. She debated whether she should surprise him by elbowing him in the face but instead, she found herself smiling softly.

'Aish, just this once.'

== Meanwhile ==

Dara's POV

"Babe? Are you okay?"

I moaned again, curling in on myself, my hand on my tummy.

"What's wrong?"

I opened my eyes to see Jiyong sitting up from the floor - yes, I made him sleep on the floor - looking at me with concern.

"I don't know. My tummy hurts," I moaned again, rubbing my hand over it.

"Time of the month?"

"W-what? No!" I blushed at his question. How could he ask something like that so casually? It's so embarassing! Boyfriend or not!

"Are you sure?"

"I'm glaring at you right now Jiyong," I stated through the darkness of the room, "Yes, i'm sure."

"Okay okay.. just checking.. you have been showing symptoms of PMS recently..."

"I'll show you real PMS if you don't close the topic!" I threatened before letting out another short moan, "Oww.."

I felt the bed dip before the blanket was lifted, allowing the cold night air in.

"What are you doing?"

"Come here," he said softly, pulling me into his side before gently pushing my hands away and rolling his t-shirt up that I was wearing, "This is what you get for eating too much ice cream."

"What are you doing?" I asked again, making a move to pull the shirt down, only for him to lightly push my hands away for the second time.

"C-cold," I squeaked, feeling a shiver run through my body when Jiyong gently placed his hand on my tummy.

"Sorry, it'll warm up soon," he apologised as he began to rub my tummy in small circles soothingly.

"Hmm.." I hummed at the therapeutical feel.

"Better?"

"A little."

I snuggled closer into his side, wrapping my arms around his free arm, basking in the warmth that he always provided.

"Haven't I been banished to the floor?" he asked, amusement in his tone as he continued his relaxing ministrations.

"I'll take this as punishment too," I mumbled, as I began to feel my eyes droop from exhaustion and the soothing circular motions of his hand.

He chuckled lightly before leaning down to place a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Thank you Ji," I fluttered my eyes open briefly to meet his questioning gaze, "I don't tell you enough, but i'm really lucky to have you in my life."

His eyes softened as he brought his hand up to brush away a strand of hair, "No. I'm the lucky one."


Author's Note:

Annyeong my beautiful readers!

Its been a while since i've done a chapter like this... hopefully I didn't disappoint! The zombie game is actually a real thing, I hope I didn't offend anyone if they themselves would like to do something like that. I, myself, am too much of a chicken to do something like that haha. The sleeping habits used in this chapter are based on real facts that 2NE1 and BIGBANG have stated previously in interviews. Sorry for any mistakes! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and look forward to part two of their weekend get away! ^^

~Water Phoenix

P.S Who else is super excited that Bommie is going to be in the 'Roommate'?!

-----

NB:

Youngbae said before that he sleep talks sometimes, Bom said she used to sleepwalk and CL is called 'sleepyhead', and has slept for 20 hours once.

Seungri sleeps diagonally or curled up next to a wall because Jiyong likes to hug things in his sleep and they used to share a bed, so he would do this to avoid Jiyong.

On WinnerTV, Minji revealed that Dara snores, and CL once said that Dara has a habit of running around after drinking and then immediately going to sleep.