Chapter 59

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

"Hmmm..." I sighed happily as I snuggled closer into Jiyong's chest. So warm...

"Morning Babe," he whispered huskily, leaning down to place a chaste kiss on my lips before burying his face into the side of my neck.

"No no.. it's still night.." I denied as I pulled the covers over our heads, in an attempt to darken the room.

"We should really get up. I think it's almost midday," Jiyong suggested weakly, but didn't make a move to get up, instead he captured my legs between his own and pulled me closer.

"No we don't.. let's go back to sleep. I hate waking up," I grumbled. Damn. All this talking is making me lose precious sleep. Not to mention now I feel more wide awake.

"I hate waking up too," Jiyong agreed, "Except, it would become my second favourite part of the day if I woke up with you in my arms every day."

I cracked an eye open and peeked at him as I pouted, "Only the second?!"

"Mmmhm," he hummed as he brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face, "The first being falling asleep with you in my arms."

I felt warmth flood my body as I fully opened my eyes and stared at him, happiness radiating from my entire being.

"If you keep staring at me like that, i'm going to turn into a puddle of goo," Jiyong joked as he pinched my nose.

"I love you Jiyong," I simply replied as I wrapped my limbs around him, attaching myself to him like a limpet before placing soft kisses all over his chest.

He let out a light laugh, "I love you too Dara."

"Come on, it's time to get up," he said after a couple of minutes, but still didn't make a move to get up.

"I thought you said you loved me!" I whined as I buried my face into the side of his neck, and sniffing. Hey! Don't judge me okay?! You can call me a weirdo all you want guys, but you don't know how amazing this man smells! If you did you'd be sniffing him like there was no tomorrow!

"Since when was love defined by how much I let my lazy girlfriend sleep huh?" Jiyong asked as he pulled back slightly, "Are you... sniffing me?"

"No..." I denied slowly but then shoved my face into his neck again, contradicting my words.

"Okay you creep, lets get up and get some lunch," he said with a laugh as he tried to sit up. Obviously that didn't go down well considering I was taking up the form of superglue and sticking to him at all costs.

"Babe..." he said sternly.

"Don't want!" I said childishly, "Pleaseee, let's just go back to sleep huh?"

I let a triumphant smile grace my face when I didn't notice him try to get up anymore, and closed my eyes in an attempt to go back to dream land.

I felt my lids begin to get heavier when--

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" My eyes snapped open as I began to squeal in laughter, squirming around in an attempt to escape Jiyong's hands, which were currently attacking the sides of my waist. Damn it. That's where I was most ticklish!

"HAHAHHA J-JIYONG! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA" I felt tears well up iny my eyes as I tried to pull away from him, but Jiyong meerly clamped my legs between his, preventing me from kicking my way into freedom. That and also to protect his precious jewels.

"HAHAHA P-PLEASE JI! HAHA I-IT HURTS!" I laughed as I felt my sides begin to ache under his torturous hands.

"Are you going to be a good girl and get up?" He questioned, pausing and allowing his hands to hover above my waist, ready to attack.

"Y-yes," I said breathlessly as I stared up at him through blurry eyes.

"Good." He grinned down at me then leaned down, kissing away my laughter induced tears, his hands smoothing down the t-shirt I was wearing which had managed to hike up during his evil attack.

"Come on, up!" He commanded, pecking my lips quickly before getting up and holding his hand out towards me.

"I'm not a dog!" I pouted and shook my head side to side, "I hate you..." I mumbled childishly.

Jiyong rolled his eyes before turning his back on me and crouching down, "Okay your highness, your carriage awaits you."

I giggled, a wide grin spreading across my face as I leaped onto his back, clinging onto him.

"Aish..." Jiyong mumbled as he tried to glance back at me, "I think someone's gotten princess syndrome today!"

"Yah!" I exclaimed, knocking my head against his.

"Arasso, I was just jok--"

"Is that the way a lowly knight should talk to a princess?" I continued as I bit back a giggle.

"Come on! I don't have all day!" I jokingly complained, "Get your cute moving!" I unwrapped one of my arms and brought it down to give his a cute pat.

"What has gotten into you?" Jiyong asked, amusement in his voice, "Arasso."

Jiyong walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the sink grabbing my toothbrush with one hand, the other hooked behind my leg to support me. Not that i needed it considering how tightly I had wrapped my legs aroumd his waist. I watched as he squeezed some toothpaste on it for me before passing it to me, then proceeded to grab his own and do the same.

I stared at the mirror as the both of us diligently cleaned our teeth. It was weird, such a mundane task such as brushing my teeth and yet just Jiyong's presence made it so much better.

"Yah! Concentrate!" Jiongs voice broke through my happy thoughts.

"Huh?" I mumbled, my mouth full of toothpaste foam.

"You're dripping foam onto me!" Jiyong whined as he tried to move away from me and failing greatly considering our position.

"No I'm not!" I denied as I waved my toothbrush at him in protest.

"Ewww! Dara!" Jiyong continued to whine when I accidentally flicked some onto his face, "Alright, I'm sure your teeth are clean now, if your foam is anything to go by."

"That or you have rabies," he said nochalantly as he grabbed my toothbrush and rinsed it, placing it beside his in the cup holder. Hehe, our toothbrushes look so cute togehter!

"Rabies?! I don't have rabies!" I said indignantly.

"GAH!!" I shouted as I stared at myself through the mirror in horror. I had frothy foam all around my mouth! It was definitely not an attractive look. Why couldn't I just brush my teeth beautifully like in the commercials?!?

Jiyong chuckled at me before leaning us closer to the sink, placing his hand under the running water.

"Move closer," he instructed as he gently washed the toothpaste off my face.

"MWAH!" I pecked him loudly on the cheek in gratitude.

"Okay, it's time for her highness to get down," Jiyong said as he retracted the support on my legs.

I shook my head and tightened my legs around his waist.

"Have it your way then," he said nonchalantly, "I hope you don't mind getting wet."

I frowned as I tried to peer around to see his face, "Huh? What do you mea--"

"NO! Okay! I'm getting down!" I exclaimed when I noticed he was heading for the shower.

"JIYONG! LET ME DOWN!" I tried to slide down but this time he was holding my legs in place as he took long strides towards the shower box.

"Huh? Did you say something babe?" He pretended, pausing in his step, "Must've been the wind."

"JIYONG! Put me down this instance! Don't you dare put me in there!" I warned him as I began wriggle around.

"I thought you said you didn't want to get down?" He said as he turned to look at me, blinking innocently. Innocent my .

"If you don't want to get down then you have no choice but to shower with me," he continued a teasing smirk replacing his previously innocent look.

"I want to get down now! Let me down!" I demanded.

"Nah, I don't really feel like it now," Jiyong replied breezily, "I'm quite liking the sound of you, me and the show--"

"LA LA LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I interrupted him as I smacked a hand over his mouth.

"Are you going to put me down now?" I questioned, pulling my hand away from over his mouth when I began to feel soft kisses on my palm.

"Hmm... I don't know about-"

"Don't make me Jiyong. I will pull your hair out," I threatened, placing my hands on his head and lightly tugging.

"You wouldn't dare do that," Jiyong said skeptically, trying to turn to look at me, "You would make your own boyfriend bald?"

"You're so vain," I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry, i'll still love you even if you're bald."

"Thanks for the reassurance, but i'd rather not be bald! My beautiful hair!"

"Just quit your whining and put me down!" I demanded, mentally stomping my foot in my mind.

"Now you go shower and i'll make us some extremely late breakfast okay?" I said as I felt my feet finally touch the safety of the ground.

"Arasso," he agreed as he wrapped his arms around my waist annd leaned in for a brief kiss.

"YAH! Ji! Don't take that off yet! I'm not even out of the bathroom!" I complained, when I saw him make a move to remove the only remaining cloth on his body.

"I'm not asking you to look. It's not my fault my girlfriend is a little ert," he smirked, sending me a wink.

"Aish! I'm not a ert!" I shot back with a glare, my cheeks slightly tinted pink, before turning around and heading out of the bathroom.

========

"D-O Y-O-U L-O-V-E M-E?" I sang out loud as I grabbed some eggs from the fridge, kicking it shut with my foot.

I cracked the eggs into the remaining frying pan, the other two being occupied by sausages, bacon and french toast.

"Do you love me? Do you love me?" I sang out loud as I waved the spatula in my hand, my head whipping left and right as I danced to the beat of the song coming from the stereo.

"Do you love me like the way I love you BABE?!" I sang enthusiastically into the spatula, as I spread my other arm wide, "Eeeek!"

"Yes I do," Jiyong whispered huskily into my ear, his lips brushing lightly against my earlobe as he tightened his arms around my waist, holding me securely in a back hug, "Especially when you're looking all y wearing my clothes."

"Yah! You scared me Ji!" I pouted as I turned to see a head of blonde hair, his face buried into the side of my neck, slightly embarrassed that he had caught me dancing and singing.

"Sorry babe," he apologised, pecking me on the cheek, "You know I could get used to this scene every morning."

"Pssh, if you think i'm coming over every morning to cook for you, you're delusional," I rolled my eyes as I plated the french toast, "Come on, help me bring this to the tabl--"

"Move in with me."

"W-what?" I stuttered in surprise. Did I hear him right? Did he just--

"Move in with me," he repeated, his nose gently grazing against my jaw.

Okay. He just.. asked me to move in with him.. Stay calm. Stay cool.

"What do you say babe, hmm?"

"Are you crazy?!" I exclaimed, smacking him on his arm with the spatula, causing him to release me. Screw staying cool.

I turned around and stared at him like he'd just lost his marbles. I don't think he had any to begin with to be honest.

"I'm being serious," he replied, nursing his arm, "and that wasn't necessary! Now I have a greasy arm!"

"It was totally necessary, just be glad I didn't smack you across the head!" I rolled my eyes, but grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the sink, pulling his arm under the tap as I gently rinsed the grease off, "It would probably put some sense into that brain of yours."

"Why is it such a crazy idea? What's wrong with it?" He said in confusion.

"What's wrong with it?! Well for one, we haven't been together for long. Two, I already have a roommate and so do you. Lastly, it's not like we're married or anything!" I flailed my arms around to get my point across before grabbing a cloth and drying his arm.

Jiyong rolled his eyes at me and shoved my forehead with his pointer finger, "We don't live in the nineteenth century babe. We don't have to be married before we live together."

"Unless..." he trailed off, his lip curling up into a smug smirk, "Ah... I see now. I never knew you were so old fashioned Dara."

"What? Wipe that look off your face, and stop thinking whatever you're thinking!" I demanded, leaning back as he placed his arms on either side of me, trapping me against the sink, "I just know whatever you're thinking is stupid."

"Dara..." he whispered softly, his minty breath fanning over my lips as he leaned in closer, "I have an important question to ask you."

I leaned back as far as possible and tried to look anywhere but his lips. Stupid Jiyong. Stupid lips.

"I-I'd rather you didn't, let's eat!" I suggested and tried to push him away. To push away temptation, because I know he's trying to seduce me into submission, to agree to whatever stupid idea he has in his almost non-existent brain.

"But it's really important," he continued, leaning in even closer his lips brushing ever so slightly against my own.

"W-what?" I stuttered. Damn it! Jiyong and his intoxicating scent caught me off guard! I quickly my lips inwards in an attempt to hide them from him, that and so I wouldn't be tempted to jump and attack his lips. I probably looked like a right idiot, but I won't let you have your way Kwon Jiyong!

"Dara..."

"Mmmm...?" I hummed, my lips still inwards as I eyed him warily.

"I love you..."

"Mmmm mmmm mmm mmm" I hummed back. That was supposed to be 'I love you too', you know, in case you didn't get that.

"Will you marry me?"

...

...

...

I stared at him for a full 30 seconds, unblinking as my lips parted. D-did he just... propose?!

"Babe?'

/SMACK/

"OWW!" We both exclaimed in pain.

"What the hell was that for?!" Jiyong shouted as he glared at me, and furiously rubbed his forehead.

"What was that for?! I should be asking you that question! You did not just propose to me Kwon Jiyong!" I retorted as I glared back and nursed my own forehead. Damn, what is his head made of? Rocks?! Why did I even do that? I should've just er punched him, that way I wouldn't of gotten hurt myself.

"Well, that certainly wasn't the response I was expecting! When someone proposes to you, you don't try to crack their skull open by headbutting them! What's wrong with you woman?!" he complained.

"Wha's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! Why would you suddenly propose anyway?!" I shot back.

"You said you wouldn't move in with me unless we were married," he muttered a small pout emerging.

"You have got to be kidding me," I said incredulously as I stared at him, "That didn't mean I wanted you to propose you idiot!"

"But I want you to mo--"

"Besides! That's no way to propose to a girl! Who would accept that kind of proposal?! How unromantic! Where's my ring? Where's the flowers? The string quartet?! Huh?!" I ranted with a frown as I began to pace up and down in annoyance.

"I can't believe you proposed to me like that!" I whined, my bottom lip protruded out into a pout as I crossed my arms across my chest and continued to pace up and down, "My first proposal was ruined! Way to make a girl feel special! Stupid Idiot. Stupid Jiyong. Stupid crappy boyfrie--"

"Don't think a kiss is going to make me less mad at you!" I said as I pulled away from his lips.

"I'm sorry babe, I was just jokin--"

"You were joking?! That's even worse!" I smacked his shoulder and glared at him.

"Arasso, arasso, i'm sorry okay?" he apologised, placing his hands on my waist and lifting me up onto the counter top, standing inbetween my legs.

I stayed silent as I watched him grab my hands and place soft butterfly kisses on the insides of my wrist.

"Don't be angry. I was wrong. I'm sorry," he apologised again interwining one of our hands together, the other coming up to cup my cheek.

I sighed heavily and leaned into his touch, "I'm not. Sorry for over reacting, it's just... that was a really serious question you asked there Jiyong. You shouldn't just say it so easily like that.."

"Arasso, I won't do it again," he said embracing me in a hug.

"What?! You're not going to propose again?!" I said in alarm as I pulled back to stare at him.

"No silly," he chuckled, and pulled me back, placing a kiss on my now red forehead,  "Of course I will, but when the time is right, and when there's flowers, a string quartet, a ring, the whole shebang."

I bit my lip trying to hold back my smile as I looked down fumbling with my hands, my hair messily covering my face, "Now it feels like i'm forcing you to marry me... You don't have to do all that stuff.. I was just... ranting.."

"Any man would be lucky to marry you. I just happen to be that very lucky man," he said softly, gently grabbing my chin and tilting my face up to meet his eyes and curling my messy hair behind my ear, "Of course I do. Only the best for you."

"Aish... I hate how good you are with words," I mumbled, crossing my arms across my chest and scrunching my nose up in light annoyance.

Jiyong grinned, pinching my nose, "So i'm forgiven?"

"Yes.." I said grudgingly. Ergh, how could I ever be mad at him? Just look at that face! I just want to simultaneously kiss him all over whilst smushing his cheeks together with my hands.

"So what was that before about your first proposal huh?" he suddenly said, his eyes narrowings, "Do you plan on being proposed to again?"

"Well..." I trailed off, jokingly.

"I need to put a ring on you," he stated as he played with the hem off his t-shirt that I was wearing.

"You already did," I beamed at him, holding my hand up to show him the couple ring that I diligently wore.

"You're right," he grinned back grabbing my hand and kissing the ring sweetly.

/grumble/

"Looks like someone's hungry," Jiyong stated as I pinked slightly in embarrassment.

"It's your fault! Distracting me from my food! Asking me to move in.. then asking me to marry you!" I grumbled.

"So about moving in..."

"JIYONG!"

 

========

 

CL's POV

I groaned, rolling over and face planting into my pillow. I'm so bloody tired... I feel like i've been through hell and back. Who the hell is making all that noise?! I hate having sensitive hearing.

I got on my elbows and squinted, my eyes still droopy from sleep as I tried to distinguish the sound. Was that Dara?

I pushed myself off the bed and dragged my feet out of my room, scratching my head, to see why she was making all this noise so early in the morning. What's that smell? Is she cooking?

"Dara-yah... can you keep it down whilst you're coo- Seungri?" I asked in confusion, rubbing my eyes off any remaining sleep. Was I dreaming?

"Ah Chaerin! You're awake," he turned around and smiled at me, "I'm cooking break-- E-erm.. W-what are you wearing?" he stuttered as he diverted his eyes away from me to the floor.

"What do you mean what am I wearing?" I cocked my head in confusion before glancing down at myself, my eyes bulging as I noticed I had not bothered to change out of my rather revealing tank top and shorts.

I pinked slightly and crossed my arms over my chest in an attempt to cover myself up as much as possible, letting out an awkward cough, "YAH! What are you doing here anyway?! Who let you in?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about? I stayed the night.." he looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Who let you stay the night?!" I shot back.

"Erm... you? Don't you remember what happened last night?" he replied, looking at me expectantly.

"What happened yesterday...?" I repeated, my eyes scanning his body, noting he was wearing a white shirt and black pants, as if he'd gone to an event. An event?

My eyes flickered in recognition as everything that happened the previous night came flooding back. Oh my gosh, how embarrassing! I can't believe he saw me like that!

"Right yeah, last night," I nodded in understanding avoiding his eyes, "Erm.. I'm going to change."

With that I my heels and went back into my room. I closed the door behind me and went to shower, change and make myself look more presentable. You know, for me. Not for him. Pssh, girl needs to look good for herself you know?

I sat down on the edge of my bed, biting my lip and played with my fingers as I replayed everything that happened yesterday. Well this is going to be awkward. I shouldn't have let my guard down last night. What was I supposed to say now that he knew everything? Now that he knew how much he hurt me and... damn. Now he knows I used to have a crush on him! Oh my gosh, his head is going to explode from big headed-ness.

I let out a deep breath as I began to anaylse everything slowly. Everything that had happened in the past was all a stupid misunderstanding, technically he hadn't done anything wrong. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. He never meant to hurt me, I had loathed him all these years for no reason. It was too late to turn the clock but was it too late to try now?

"I love you. I love you Chaerin. Please... Please give me a chance."

His words rang crystal clear in my mind.

I buried my face in my hands in an attempt to hide the heat rushing to my cheeks, despite the fact no one else was in the room to see me. I was embarrassed of mysef right now, damn it! CL doesn't blush like a lovesick girl! What is happening to me?!

"Give him a chance?" I mumbled, lifting my head and staring at my bedroom door.

"Aish! This love crap is giving me a headache, i'm just going to go out there and just go with the flow," I nodded to myself and got up and opened the door.

"Y-yah!" I jumped back in surprise when I saw Seungri with a deer in the headlights look, his hand raised up in a position to knock in the door.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if you were okay, you had been gone for a while now.. breakfast is getting cold," he apologised.

"I'm fine, let's eat," I walked past him and padded my way into the kitchen, sitting down at the table full off food.

"So.." Seungri started, rubbing the back of his neck as he gave me tentative glances from the seat opposite me.

I rolled my eyes at him and picked up a piece of toast, "Stop being such a girl."

"Erm.. about last night..." he continued, ignoring me, his eyes down on the table.

"Yah, is it really that hard to look at me?" I joked with him, trying to ligten the mood.

"No!" he immediately replied, lifting his head to meet my eyes.

"Chill Seungrat, why are you so tense?"

He let a deep breath, "I'm just nervous that's all okay? About last night.. you meant what you said right?"

I put down my toast and clasped my hands together on the table as I watched him look at me nervously. If any one was to walk in now, they'd think the boy was about to pee his pants in nervousness or something. I mentally smiled as I looked at him. Damn, he was making me go all soft for him. He looks so adorable all scared and .

"What do you think?" I questioned back, somewhat amused that he was feeling so nervous. Yeah, i'm a , sue me.

"E-erm.. I-I don't... I don't want to assume.. but.." he flickered his eyes up to me hopefully.

I bit back my smile, keeping a poker face. I should really put him out of his misery shouldn't I? Afterall he, just looking into his eyes I can tell he's honest, and not only that... but he stood up for me, even going against his own parents for me. That, and I think it's time I let myself be truly happy. Yeah, I can't believe my happiness comes in the form of Lee Seungri, but sometimes you can't pick who you end up falling for.

My face turned serious as I thought back to when he shouted at his parents. It was a bit of a blur, I couldn't really remember what he said, but I know for sure he had a stand off with them.

"Seungri, I think you need to apologise to your parents."

"What?" he said in confusion, before his face contorted into anger, "No! You didn't hear what they said about you Chaerin! No way! I'll never forgive them! They deserved to have the truth. It's about time I stood up for you. Ergh! I can't believe some of the things they said about you! How dare they.. the girl that I love.. saying those things..." he mumbled off in anger his hands on the table balling up into fist.

A soft smile graced my face as I heard him say he loved me again, my heart finally feeling light after all these years. I reached out and placed my hand over his clenched fist, causing him to pause in his mutterings to look at me in surprise.

"I may not know what they said Seungri, but they're still your parents. I'm sure they did those things with your best intentions at heart."

Seungri scowled, "No way. They did it with their own intentions, they never cared about me."

"Come on, listen to me and apologise okay?" I said squeezing his hand. I know they did say bad things about me, but they are his parents at the end of the day. Bad intentions or not, I wasn't going to be someone who broke a family apart. I wouldn't want them to hate me anymore than they already did.

"No! I'm sorry Chaerin, but that's one thing I won't do," he refused

I frowned as I looked at him. Hmm.. I guess i'm going to have to play my cards differently. I inwardly smirked, I can hit two birds with one stone here.

I pasted on a sad face and looked down, retracting my hand from his and began to trace the table with my finger sadly.

"Really? That's a shame... I wanted to formally introduce myself as your girlfriend to them.. but I guess that'll never happen," I let out an exaggerated sigh and tried my best not to laugh. I used everything within me to not look up. I just know his face would be hilarious, but I had to continue the act.

I held back a smirk as silence engulfed us.

"W-what did you say?" he stuttered.

I put a blank face on before looking up to meet his face. HAHAHA! His face! He looks so shocked! Prefect Kodak moment right there!

"Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't say anything," I feigned ignorance as I pushed my chair back, scraping it against the floor and standing up. I grabbed the plates and began to tidy up, ignoring his probing eyes.

"No! You said! You just said! Are you being serious?! Are we really..?!" he exclaimed, standing up and walking around to try and look at my face.

"Seungrat, I seriously don't know what you're talking about," I denied. Oh man, am I being too cruel? But this is too funny!

"Yah! Lee Chaerin! Don't you mess with me!" he exclaimed.

I burst out into laughter when I glanced at him. Oh Seungri.. you do amuse me so.

 

========

 

Dara's POV

"What do you want to do today babe?" Jiyong asked as we cuddled on the sofa in the living room, lazily watching TV.

"Hmm.. how about we just hang out with the rest of the gang? We can just chill at our apartment or something," I suggested, turning slightly in his arm to look at him.

"Our apartment.. I like the sound of that," Jiyong replied, squeezing my waist.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Are you still on that? You know I meant our as in my apartment, with CL!"

"Yeah yeah," he grumbled.

"Aww, my jiyongie is grumpy," I teased, turning to poke him in the cheek, "Stop being grumpy and text the boys and i'll text the girls."

I sent a mass text out to the girls and was about to put my phone on the table when--

/beep beep/

From: Yuri

Sent at: 15:22 (3:22 PM)

Hi Dara unnie!

It's Yuri, sorry, I asked Youngbae oppa to give me your number, I hope you don't mind. I need to talk to you about something important, can we meet up soon?

~Yuri

I furrowed my brows at the text, I wonder what she wanted to talk to me about? I hadn't really talked to Yuri since movie night at Minji's when I had thought Jiyong was cheating on me with her, which was ridiculous, but it's not my fault! I didn't know they were cousins!

From: Dara

Sent at: 15:25 (3:25 PM)

Hey Yuri!

That's fine, we're all friends! What's up? Sure, we're going to meet up at my aparment tonight. You're welcome to come join us, we can talk then?

~ Dara

It wasn't long before I received a text back.

From Yuri

Sent at: 15:28 (3:28PM)

Mianhe unnie, thanks for the invite but I won't be able to come tonight. I'm on my way out of Seoul right now to go and attend a wedding tomorrow. I can pop by on monday after classes if that's okay?

Sorry I can't come, I hope you enjoy yourselves!

~Yuri

I sent her a quick text back, telling her to have fun and that I would see her on Monday.

"Who're you texting babe? Hope it's not another boyfriend!" Jiyong joked.

"Well..." I joked, "Of course not! It was Yuri, she said she wants to talk to me about something important.

"Yuri? Huh.. I wonder what she wants to talk to you about," Jiyong said with genuine curiosity.

"Me too. Anyway, have you told the boys? Are they coming?"

"Yeah, had to do a bit or persuading with Seunghyun hyung though. I have to buy him a bearbrick because he wanted to spend the day with Bom," Jiyong replied.

"He still collects those?" I said in surprise.

"Yeah, he has a cabinet in his room just dedicated to them," he said as he absentmindedly played with my hair.

"Huh.. who would've thought.. anyway, let's get going! We'll go get some snacks for tonight before heading back to mine," I turned around to peck his lips before climbing off him and making my way towards the door and putting my shoes in.

"YAH YAH YAH! What do you think you're doing?!" Jiyong said in alarm as he made his way over to me, his eyes almost falling out of his sockets.

"Er... putting my shoes on?" I said questioningly.

"In that?!" he said incredulously.

"Huh? Oh.. hehe," I giggled as I looked down and noticed I was still only wearing Jiyong's boxers and t-shirt, "Oops."

"Yeah Oops!" Jiyong narrowed his eyes at me, "Can't be allowing people to look at my y girlfriend when she's wearing barely anything!"

"Don't over exaggerate! It's only my legs! You see that much when I wear a dress anyway," I rolled my eyes at him. What a drama queen, or king, rather.

"Which is why I forbid you from wearing dresses from now on," Jiyong said nodding to himself, "Those legs are only for my eyes!"

"Aish! Don't be stupid you! They can look all they want but they can't touch, so stop complaining!" I chastised him, playfully flicking his forehead before making my way past him and into his room to change.

"No, they can't look! If you don't want me to commit crimes then just be a good girl and listen hmm?" I turned to see him leaning against his door frame.

"Whatever," I replied and pushed his face away with my hands before slamming the door on his face. I grinned as I heard him curse on the other side of the door.

 

========

 

"CL-ROOOOOOO! I'm baaaaaack!" I announced, slamming the door to our apartment, my arms spread wide.

"Aish! You're so loud Ssantokki!" CL complained as she came out of her room with... HUH?!

"Y-yah! Chae! What's Seungri doing in your room.. with you?!" I said with wide eyes.

"Oh get your mind out of the gutter Dara, I was just showing him the designs I had made but never got to enter in the competition," she explained, walking over and plopping herself down on the sofa.

"Seungri-ah, tell Dara noona. Did she do something to you in the room? I'm here for you. It's okay, tell me," I walked up to him and patted him on the cheek sympathetically.

"Yah, what are you trying to say Dara?! I'm not a monster!" CL exclaimed indignantly.

"Don't listen to her Seungri. Don't let her scare you! It's okay! I'm here for you!" I said dramatically.

Seungri laughed and pushed my hand away from my face. Oh god. She broke him! He must've hit his head! Why would he be laughing otherwise?!

"Noona, i'm fine. She really was just showing me her designs," he said reassuringly before following CL and sitting beside her on the sofa.

I eyed them suspiciously and backtracked towards Jiyong, getting on my tiptoes to whipser in his ear, "Is it just me, or is there something weird about this?"

"No, there is definitely something weird... Look how close they're sitting!" Jiyong agreed, as we continued to observe the two.

"Yah, stop staring at us like we're animals! You're not watching the discovery channel!" CL chastisted.

"Hmmm..." I hummed, grabbing Jiyong's hand and dragging him to sit on the other sofa, "So how was the function for you guys last night? We didn't get to see you."

AH HA! I squinted my eyes at them, analysing them. The both of them getting a bit fidgety after I had mentioned last night. Psh, CL thinks she's the only one who can be a detective?!

I smirked evilly as I leaned onto Jiyong, his arm automatially wrapping around my waist, "I was wondering why I didn't see Seungri at your apartment this morning Ji..." I trailed off suggestively.

"Stop right there Ttoki!" CL warned glaring at me.

"I wonder where he must've stayed?" I continued, staring at her innocently.

"Who stayed where?"

We all turned our heads to see Bom and Seunghyun holding hands at the entrance to the apartment.

"Yah, don't just leave bags lying around in front of the doo-- OOH! CORN!" Bom bent down midway through telling us off to grab a can of corn sitting at the top of the shopping bags, cracking it open and stepping over the other bags,and making her way towards the kitchen to grab a spoon.

"Be an angel and take the bags into the kitchen for us hyung," Jiyong batted his eyeslashes at Seunghyun who rolled his eyes in disgust.

"What am I? Your slave?" he quipped back but nevertheless picked the bags up and followed his girlfriend into the kitchen.

"So what were you saying about someone staying where?" Bom said, sitting sideways on Seunghyun's lap, full off corn.

"Seungri wasn't at his apartment last night, and he just came out of CL's room!" I replied scandalously.

"You make it sound so sordid! I was just showing him my designs!" CL defended, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Well? Did he stay over last night?" Bom questioned, turning to offer Seunghyun a spoon, to which he declined.

"W-well.." she began to stutter.

"ANNYEONG!" Minji announced, skipping into the apartment with Daesung by her side interrupting her cousin.

"YAH! Don't you think you can get away with it!" Youngbae scowled at Minji as he closed the door to the apartment.

"What did she do?" I questioned as I looked at the two of them curiously, "How did you find the function last now Minji? Wasn't as good as you thought right?"

"About that..."

"She wouldn't know because she didn't go!" Youngbae cut her off.

"You didn't go? You stood up Bae?" Bom asked, amusement in her voice.

"HEY! I'm not that mean! I would never dream off standing him up.." she said, sounding offended, "I just.. maybe.. may have sent someone else in my place.."

"Besides! Don't pretend to be mad! I bet you enjoyed her company!" Minji accused him, plopping down inbetween Daesung's legs on the floor.

"Ooooh, whose company?!" I asked in curiosity, "Are you blushing bae?!"

"NO!" he denied, contradicting his slightly tinted cheeks.

"He totally is!" Jiyong teased his friend, "So who was the lucky girl eh?"

"YURI!" Minji replied excitedly but quickly shut when Youngbae sent her a look.

"OHH! I was wondering why she said she got my number from you! Are you making your moves on her huh?" I .

"You better treat her well Bae! Friend or no friend, she's my cousin!" Jiyong threatened, sending him a glare before breaking out into a smile, "I'm happy for you!"

"W-what! YAH! You're all jumping to conclusions! Yes, she was my date last night, but that doesn't mean anything... yet..." he trailed off, with a blush.

"Aigoo, look at him! You totally like her Oppa!" CL teased.

"Who wouldn't? Us Kwons are hard to resist," I rolled my eyes at Jiyong's big headed-ness.

"Dara unnie managed to resist you," Minzy commented, sticking her tongue out at Jiyong.

"Pfft, and how long did that last for huh?" he waved her off, turning to place a peck on my lips, "she can never resist me."

"Oh really?" I turned to look at him challengingly, "How about this morning huh?"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold on there," Seunghyun held his hands up, "We don't want to listen to whatever things you guys get up to okay?"

"What? NO! Not like that! Yah! You're so dirty minded!" I accused, heat rushing to my cheeks at the thought of them thinking about Jiyong and I.. NO! Just no!

"Says you! You're just as bad!" CL shot at me, a smirk on her face.

I glared at her before turning to set the record straight, "It wasn't anything like what Seunghyun was thinking."

"Then what was it?" Seungri questioned curiously. It didn't escape my notice how he had been shuffling ever so slowly towards CL, trying to get as close to her without her noticing. She either was oblivious or she didn't care, which was so unlike her.

"This idiot asked me to move in with him, how stupid is that?" I rolled my eyes an pointed my thumb at him. I wasn't about to tell them he proposed too! That is strictly going to stay between the two of us!

"What's so stupid about that?" Bom questioned, looking at me like I was the idiot.

"Thank you Noona! See babe, it's not stupid!" Jiyong stuck his tongue out at me childishly, before smiling triumphantly.

"Seunghyun and I live together, which by the way was your idea, so why would you object to living with Jiyong yourself?" Bom continued.

Damn it. Don't you just hate it when people give you logical arguments that you can't refute?

"Hey! That technically wasn't my idea! It was Jiyong's!" I turned to look at him, "What is it with you wanting people to move in together huh?!"

"It doesn't matter, why don't you want to live with him?" Bom brushed me off.

"W-well, I already have an apartment and i'm happy living with CL! Besides, Jiyong has Seungri! I can't leave CL here alone, and I don't want Seungri to feel uncomfortable with me living there! Plus, that's the boys dorms!" I explained, happy that I had actually managed to come up with a good reason.

"Well, I could move here," Seungri suddenly piped up.

"W-WHAT?!" CL exclaimed wide eyed, "Are you crazy Seungrat?! No! Dara is right! She's staying right here!"

"See! CL wants me to stay here!" I nodded eagerly.

"Wait.. why would you want to move here Seungri?" Daesung asked, suspiciously, "Is there something going on between you two...?"

"Yes CL, is that something you want to tell us?" Bom jumped in and grinned evilly at her.

"No. Not really." she said icily.

"Chaerin's officially my girlfriend," Seungri grabbed CL's hand as she looked away from the group but didn't pull away from his hand.

"NO!" we all exclaimed at the same time staring wide-eyed at the beaming Seungri.

"Yup!" he chirped happily, whilst CL pretended we all didn't exist. Huh.. maybe I was wrong.. maybe CL was the one that was hit on the head.. To be honest, i'm just surprised she didn't deny it. I guess she's finally gone soft on him. About time! Poor boy has been suffering!

"This is perfect!" Jiyong suddenly said, "Dara can move in with me and Seungri can move here!"

What?! NO! Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have teased CL before! This is Karma! DAMN YOU KARMA!

"YES! That's a good idea hyung!" Seungri nodded eagerly and leaned forward to bump fists with Jiyong over the table.

"No! No it isn't a good idea!" I refuted as I karate chopped their fists apart.

"Yeah, don't make me re-think things Seungrat," CL threatened and glared at him, her hand still interlaced in his.

"Sorry hyung, I tried!" Seungri quickly said.

"Damn Seungri, you're already whipped!" Seunghyun chortled.

"Seunghyun, get me some more corn pleaseeee?" Bom turned to him, giving him puppy eyes, waving her empty can of corn at him pitifully.

"Anything for you," he pecked her lips and lifted her up from his lap and placing her down on his seat before making his way to the kitchen.

"You're one to talk hyung!" Yougbae scoffed.

 

========

 

"Hey Ji, you're up for tomorrow right?" Daesung whispered to Jiyong, I looked away and pretended not to listen but concentrated on their conversation.

There was a pause and I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jiyong was looking at me.

"Yeah, I am. I'll meet you there," he replied.

"Alright, we're going to head off," Daesung said loudly and got up from his seat on the floor, before offering his hand out to Minji and pulling her up.

"Gee thanks Dae," Youngbae said sarcastically when Daesung ignored his outstretched hand asking for help to get up.

"Yeah, we're going to go too," Seunghyun said as he helped Bom into her coat before shrugging his own jacket on.

We said our goodbyes and it wasn't long before it was just Seungri, CL, Jiyong and I left.

"How kind of them, leaving us to clear up this mess," CL uttered under her breathe as we began to clear up the mess we had created in the living room.

"Hey babe," Jiyong called me as I picked up a couple of bottles.

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to be with Daesung tomorrow..." he trailed off cautiously. Probably worried I might start an argument.

I turned around and smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Okay, have fun."

He looked down at me with a suspicious frown, "Huh.."

"I'm not going to bite your head off Ji," I giggled at him and leaned up to give him a peck but missed and ended up kissing his chin.

"No it's just last time.. never mind," he smiled and dipped his head down locking our lips in a passionate kiss.

"Ewww! Get a room!" CL exclaimed in disgust.

I pulled away and turn to see her with her nose scrunched up.

"That's my point exactly CL! Thank you! I want to get a room with her! She's just being stubborn!" Jiyong complained.

"You're still on that?!" I rolled my eyes at his persistence.

"Sorry Oppa but you're not taking Dara away from me!" CL said and her tongue out at him, "You better resist him like you said earlier Dara!"

"Of course!" I promised.

"We'll see about that! I won't give up on this you know. We're just as stubborn as each other!" he challenged.

"Exactly, and my stubbornness will win out over yours!" I declared.

"Whatever you say babe, can't I just stay here tonight?" he pouted sadly.

"No, CL and I have some catching up to do. I'll see you on Monday okay?"

"That's two days away! See, we wouldn't have this problem if we were living together.." he trailed off suggestively.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Goodnight Ji."

"Night Babe," he kissed me goodnight and hugged me tightly before leaving the apartment.

"Yah Seungri! You coming?" Jiyong's voice echoed in the hallway.

I bit back a laugh when I turned to see CL and Seungri standing awkwardly away from each other.

"So we're still up for tomorrow yeah?" Seungri asked her.

"Mmm, come pick me up," she simply replied, "Well.. goodnight."

"Okay.. goodnight Chaerin," he said softly, reaching out to her cheek.

I held back a squeal as I placed my clasped hands over my chest and swayed side to side at their adorable-ness.

My eyes widened in surprise as Seungri quickly leaned forward and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips before fleeing from the apartment, slamming the door behind him. Probably worried for his dear life.

"KYAAAA! You two are so adorably cute! Like two awkward turtles!" I swooned.

"Oh shut up you!" she retorted but grinned.

"Come on!" I hooked my arm in hers and dragged her into her room.

We both sat cross legged on the bed facing each other.

"So how did it all happen?!" I said excitedly.

"It's a long story.." she trailed off, "But a lot of went down last night."

I listened as she retold everything that had occurred the night before.

"I can't believe you've never told me this before Chae! So that time you ran into my room crying.. when you decided you wanted to become a fashion designer instead.. that was the day you had overheard Seungri?" I asked, as I put the two together.

She had really hid her feelings well, even me, her best friend didn't know.

She nodded, "It's stupid right? To think it was all a misunderstanding."

"Yeah, it just feels like all those years were wasted.." I agreed.

"I guess, but in a way i'm kind of.. glad this happened," she shrugged slightly, "I mean, if this didn't happen.. I would probably be studying law right now. I never would've picked this profession, and wouldn't find out how much I loved it. Seungri never would've realised his own dream. I think most of all though.. I never would've learnt how to be as strong as I am now."

"It forced me to create CL, a stronger me, one that wouldn't easily get hurt, but I guess it's time for me to allow Chaerin out more now, right?" she said, a small smile on her face.

"Right. I love CL, but I love Chaerin more."

"How about you? How was your night?" She questioned.

I heaved a sigh and punched her bed lightly, "You weren't the only one who had a rough night."

It wasn't really my place to tell CL about Jiyong's past but I needed to get this off my chest.

"Jiyong's Appa turned up last night, and then this girl from Japan, Kiko. She was there too," I added after filling her in on Jiyong's past.

"I'm really worried Chae. I've told Jiyong, but he keeps reassuring me nothing will happen. I just can't shake the feeling off. I mean what is he doing back? I just don't understand.. and then Kiko.." I trailed off a frown marring my face.

"Dara, if Jiyong tells you not to worry.. don't worry," she started, "He would hate you feeling so worried all the time. Maybe his Appa is just here for business? He's not necessarily here for anything else. As for Kiko.. I don't know, but if she tries anything, just tell me okay? I'll set her straight."

I let out a laugh at CL's serious face, "Of course. You're right. Sorry, i'm probably just over thinking everything."


Author's Note:

Annyeong my wonderful readers! ^^

This is more of a filler chapter. If things go according to plan, there should be more drama after this chapter.

Thank you for voting on the poll. Although most of you seem happy for me to start the fic, I'm aware some of you want me to finish this fic first. Keeping this in mind i've decided I won't update that fic, unless i've updated this fic to keep it fair. The other one is only going to be a very short angsty one anyway. If you guys want to check it out click the link below!

This isn't who we are

Also, thanks for your comments guys, it makes me happy to see them all, especially when you guys tell me what you think is going to happen or who you think the villains are in the story! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

~Water Phoenix