Chapter 45

Eyes, the window to the soul

Daesung's POV

.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" Minzy asked me as she tugged on my arm.

"Jiyong Oppa?" she said in surprise as she followed my gaze, "What's he doing? What's he looking a--" she gasped.

I let go of Minzy's hand as I quickly took my phone out, dialling Younbae's number.

"Bae, we've got a problem. Jealous Dragon on the loose."

Dara's POV

"I'm really happy that you agreed to come on this date with me Dara," Jaejoong said as we stood outside of my apartment.

What? Date? No. This... this wasn't a date! This was just two friends going out to the movies! He thought it was a date?! Oh god.

"Jae... I-I don't want you to misunderstand, this wasn't a date for me. This was nothing more than just two friends going to the movies together," I tried to explain, hoping he wouldn't be too hurt.

"O-oh? Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed..." he stuttered as he looked down, "I-I guess i'll see you tomorrow then." With that Jaejoong turned around and strode off.

I bit my lip in guilt as I entered the apartment. What was worse was that I wasn't guilty that I had turned Jaejoong down, but rather I felt guilty towards Jiyong. Although I only saw Jaejoong as a friend, I felt like I had somehow cheated on Jiyong.

"How was it?"

I turned to see CL leaning on her doorframe, her arms crossed as she gave me a questioning look.

"He thought it was a date," I grimaced as I took my jacket off.

"I told you not to go. If Jiyong ever found out... I don't even want to imagine," CL shuddered.

"Well he's never going to find out is he? Right?" I questioned as I walked up to her.

"Well it's not like i'm going to tell him! You really think I would sacrifice my precious life like that?" she asked rhetorically, "The dragon is positively possessive of you and you aren't even dating yet! I value you my life thank you very much!"

I rolled my eyes at her, a wide smile spreading on my face as I imagined a jealous Jiyong. The image was too cute.

"Right... well whilst you keep daydreaming about Jiyong i'm going to go to sleep," CL said with a smile as she walked into her room, closing the door behind her.

I ignored her teasing as I entered my room, flopping onto the bed as I held my phone infront of me. I giggled at the picture of Jiyong's cotton candy kiss, as I my phone screen. After staring at him for a good 5 minutes I decided to give him a call. Since I had avoided him all morning and then rejected his invitation to go out, I had really missed his presence and voice.

/ring ring/

/ring ring/

/ring ring/

"I'm sorry but the person you are calling is unavailable, please leave a message after the beep."

I frowned as I pulled the phone away from my ear, cancelling the call before trying to call him again.

/ring ring/

/ring ring/

/ring ring/

"I'm sorry but the person you are calling is unavailable, please leave a message after the beep."

Why wasn't he picking up? It was only.. what 9PM? He couldn't possibly be asleep. Maybe he's in the shower or something. I'll just send him a text.

From: Dara

Sent at: 21:05 (9:05PM)

Jiyooooong! Why aren't you answering your phone? *pout*

~ Dara the awesome 

I sent the text, holding the phone to my chest as I waited for his reply.

30 minutes...

I pouted as I looked at my phone, opening up my inbox.

'No new messages'

'What's he doing? Why isn't he answering my calls and text?' I whined to myself. 

From: Dara

Sent at: 21:38 (9:38PM)

I'm sleepy... See you tomorrow! Goodnight Ji, Sweet dreams ^^ x

~ Dara the awesome

I pressed send before slipping under my covers, grabbing GD and holding him to my chest before propping the phone up on pillow so I could stare at Jiyong's picture. I smiled as I felt my eyes begin to droop, sleep taking over.

"I love you Ji..."

Jiyong's POV

I stared at my phone in my hand as it rang for the second time, Dara's name blinking on the screen. I gritted my teeth as my grip on the phone tightened, before I flung it across the room.

I breathed heavily as I gestured to the waitress, "Another bottle of soju."

As soon as she placed it down I poured myself another shot, downing it whole, relishing in the burning sensation it created, but it was no match for the burning that was occuring in my heart.

"!"

I clenched my jaw, my eyes turning into slits as the image of her wrapped in that bastards arm popped up in my mind again.

/beep beep/

My eyes flickered to the phone on the floor of the private room I had rented, the screen lighting up. I glared at it before pouring another shot.

That's when a thought hit me. What if.. what if something happened to her? What if she was calling me for help? I abruptly stood up as the feeling of panic and worry overrode my anger and jealousy. I quickly retrieved the phone and opened up the text.

From: Daraddiction

Sent at: 21:05 (9:05PM)

Jiyooooong! Why aren't you answering your phone? *pout*

~ Dara the awesome 

I scoffed as I looked down at the message. Once again, I was worrying for no reason. Why wasn't I answering my phone? Why did you lie to me and go off with that bastard?! I slouched back down onto my seat, as I stared at the picture of Dara longingly.

Why did she have to be so perfect? I abruptly placed my phone onto the table beside the abandoned shot glass as I picked up the whole bottle of soju, taking a swig of the bitter drink.

"Go away Bae." I muttered as I felt the seat dip beside me.

I growled as I felt the soju bottle leave my grasp, "Give it back!"

"No I won't Ji. What are you doing?" Youngbae asked.

"Drinking my sorrows away, so if you wouldn't mind give me my bloody drink back!" I made a grab for the bottle but he maneovured it away from me, "I'm not in the mood Bae. Don't piss me off."

"I'm not in the mood either." he said seriously.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted in frustration as I flopped back onto the chair, giving up on the soju.

"I won't leave you alone until you tell me what you're doing here."

"She lied to me Bae! She lied to me so she could go off with that bastard! She's supposed to be with me! She's supposed to be mine!" I cried out in anguish, letting everything out.

"If she's supposed to be with you. Then what the are you doing here? If she's supposed to be yours, why are you moping around here and doing nothing about it?!" 

I sat there speechless as Youngbae stood up glaring down at me.

"You are such a ! If you want her so bad, then go get her! Don't let some random bastard take her away from you!"

I sat up straight as his words slapped me in the face, sobering me up.

"Since when did Kwon Jiyong let someone take away something that is rightfully his? Where's your fight? Stop being such a wuss and go and get her! You've already been bloody slow in making your move and now you're just going to give up before you even started?" he continued to ramble.

I abruptly stood up, wobbling slightly from the alcohol I had taken before looking at him with determinaton, "I'm going to make her mine."

========

"Hey Bae-- Jiyong?" Bom got into the car and turned to look at me in the backseat in confusion.

After Youngbae had slapped some sense into me he had bundled me up into the back of his car, saying I had had too much to drink and that he'd take me home after one stop.

"Hey noona," I muttered as I slouched into the seat.

"What's Jiyong doing here?" she asked in confusion as Youngbae started to drive off.

"Had to pick him up from a bar. The was drinking his sorrows away or whatever," Youngbae explained, rolling his eyes.

"Why were you drinking your sorrows away Ji?" Bom asked as she turned to look at me before she wrinkled her nose up, "Eww, you reek of alcohol."

"Thanks noona," I said sarcastically, "It's your cousins fault."

"Dara? What did she do?" Bom immediately asked, a smile on her face.

"She made the dragon jealous, what else?" Youngbae muttered as he took a left turn.

"Jealous? Jiyong's jealous? Hahahahahaha!" Bom laughed heartily as she threw her head back.

"Yah! Noona!" I whined.

"Sorry. What did she do?" she asked eagerly like a child.

My eyes turned into slits as the image popped up in my mind again.

"Woaah, must've been something bad.. I can practically feel your murderous aura!" Bom shuddered as she pulled back abit.

"It's his own fault. He's as slow as a snail." Youngbae piped up, ignoring the glare I sent to the back of his head.

"What?" Bom asked in confusion before she turned to look at me, "You're kidding me right? You guys aren't together yet?!" she exploded in disbelief.

I cringed back from her loud voice, covering up my ears, "Sssh, noona! So loud..."

"YAH! Kwon Jiyong! Why are you so slow?!" Bom continued to scream.

"I can hear you, you know! No need to shout!" I shouted back before I lowered my voice back to normal, "I'm going to make her mine. Tomorrow."

I cringed as Bom began to squeal at a high frequency, "That sounded so manly Ji!"

"Yeah, well he's making up for it," Youngbae muttered.

========

/beep beep/

I lay on my back as I opened up the text message.

From: Daraddiction

Sent at: 21:38 (9:38PM)

I'm sleepy... See you tomorrow! Goodnight Ji, Sweet dreams ^^ x

~ Dara the awesome

A smile lit up my face as I scanned the text. My eyes zoning in on the small cross at the end of the text, maybe there was hope after all.

"Sweet dreams my Dara..." I muttered as I let the alcohol and fatigue take control of my body, my phone falling from my grasp onto the floor, the text left unanswered.

== The next day==

Dara's POV

As soon as I woke up I grabbed my phone to check for any texts. I frowned when all I saw was Jiyong's face, with no notifications.

I sighed heavily before getting up, he probably just slept really early yesterday, he probably hasn't even seen it yet. I brightened up at the thought as I got ready for the day, nervousness and apprehension flowing from my body.

== In class ==

I turned into class with a bright smile, only for it to fall when I noticed Jiyong wasn't here yet. I quickly took my seat taking my notebook and pens out before I trained my eyes on the door, waiting for Jiyong to appear.

I absentmindedly flipped open my notebook as I began to noodle. My eyes flickering between the clock and the door. It was almost time for class to start... where was he?

I watched as Mr Sang entered, setting up his equiptment before beginning his lesson. I paid no attention as I stared at the door, willing Jiyong to come in. Maybe he was just late?

A whole hour passed and Jiyong didn't turn up. Was he ill? Maybe he had really caught a cold from our waterfight. I frowned in worry as I grabbed my phone, hiding it under the table as I sent him a quick text.

From: Dara

Sent at: 10:02

Ji, are you okay? Are you ill? Please reply x

~ Dara the awesome

Half an hour passed... No reply

My shoulders slumped, as I slouched on the chair. Was he avoiding me? Had I done something wrong? I don't understand... We were fine yesterday... why was he ignoring me?

From: Dara

Sent at: 10:35

Are you avoiding me?

~ Dara

I bit my lip, crossing my fingers in hopes that he would reply.

Half an hour...

I glanced down at my phone to see that there was still no reply. He was avoiding me. There was no other viable explanation. There was no way he couldn't have seen my texts! He was purposefully ignoring me! I placed my phone down on the table my eyes zoning in on my open notebook.

My notebook was full of little heart drawings, the intials SP and KJ etched inside of them. I glared at them before I reached for the page, ripping it out and scrunching it up into a ball in anger. I hated it when people avoided me. I hated it when people ignored me.

He said that I was important to him. So why was he ignoring me?

== In the cafeteria at lunch ==

I angrily slamemd my tray down on the table as I shoved the food into my mouth.

"Er... are you okay noona?" Seungri asked cautiously.

"Fine." I barked.

"O-okay.."

I was beyond angry at this point. If I had done something wrong couldn't he just tell me? Why did he have to ignore me?

== At the end of class ==

I walked out of the university when I spotted a perfectly fine familiar body. I glared at him before turning away.

"Dara!" I continued to walk as if I hadn't heard him. I was beyond pissed. He thought he could just avoid and ignore me the whole day without any explanation? He made me worried thinking he was ill!

"Dara!" he grabbed my elbow and spun me a round, his smile falling from his face, "Dara, what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone." I snapped as I pulled away from him, turning my back on him to walk away.

He grabbed my arm again, "I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong!"

"What's wrong?" I scoffed, "Don't try and pretend like you don't know what's wrong Jiyong!" I snapped as I pulled my arm away from him before running off before he could see my tears.

Jiyong's POV

I stood there stunned and puzzled as I watched Dara's back as she ran away from me. What had I done? Shouldn't I be the one angry at her? Why was she angry with me?

"Jiyong? What are you doing here? How come you weren't in class today?" I turned to see Bom looking at me questioningly.

I ignored her question, "Dara.. what's wrong with Dara?"

"Dara? I don't know, she's been moody and sulky all day. Did you say something to her?" Bom said suspiciously.

"What? I didn't say anything! I haven't done anything! If anything I should be angry with her!" I said defensively.

"You haven't done anything? Are you sure?" Bom asked again.

"Yah Hyung! I texted you to bring me my textbook and you didn't bring it! I got into trouble!" Seungri whined as he stood next to Bom.

"Text? What text?" I asked in confusion.

"I sent you a text this morning!"

I felt around for my phone in my jean and jacket pockets, "Sorry, must've left it at home."

"Oh god Ji... I don't think you did anything..." Bom said as she looked at me pitifully, "It's what you didn't do."

"What do you mean?"

"The one thing Dara hates is when people ignore her. One time I forgot to text her back and she ignored me for a whole month! She deleted my number too!" Bom exclaimed.

My eyes widened as a Dara' voice echoed in my mind.

"Yes it is a big deal! I hate it when people ignore me! It feels like i'm insignificant in their life and not important to them at all!"

"." Without another word I dashed back to my car, speeding my way back to my apartment.

========

"Where is it... Where is it?!" I looked around the living room, my eyes flickering briefly to the kitchen before storming into my room flipping everything out of order. Ignoring the protests of the side of me that was obsessive about neatness.

I had it last night! Where was it? I searched the bed, lifting up the blankets and pillows before flinging them onto the floor in frustration.

That's when I saw it, lying on the floor in the small space between my bed and bedside table I quickly grabbed it and felt my heart drop as I saw that there were two unread texts.

From: Dara

Sent at: 10:02

Ji, are you okay? Are you ill? Please reply x

~ Dara the awesome

She was worried about me? She thought I was ill? I bit my lip in nervousness as I opened the next text.

From: Dara

Sent at: 10:35

Are you avoiding me?

~ Dara

. She was pissed.

== 6 hours later ==

Dara's POV

"Aren't you going to pick that up?" CL asked as my phone vibrated for the millionth time tonight.

"No."

I guess Jiyong finally figured it out. I had actually deleted his number, but it was obvious who kept calling me, he hadn't stopped since I had run away from him. I had practically remembered his number by heart now.

/knock knock/

...

"I guess I'll get the door then," CL said as she stood up from her seat and made her way towards the door.

"If it's Jiyong, tell him i'm not here." I quickly said as I saw her place her hand on the door.

"Yaah, Toki! Why are you all sulky?" I felt the sofa dip on either side of me as CL sat back down  on the left of me whilst Bom sat on the right.

"I'm not sulky." I denied as I hugged GD closer to me. I was extremely angry at Jiyong but that did't mean I didn't miss him. God I sounded pathetic. A day and a half without him and I was already missing him.

"Is it because Jiyong didn't reply to your text?" Bom asked as she tried to pull GD away from my face.

I heard CL gasp loudly, "He did what? No wonder the rabbit it sulky!"

"I'm not sulky!" I denied again as I glared at the both of them.

"Quit denying it. You're sulky because Jiyong ignored you." CL said as she rolled her eyes.

"Right you know what? I'm not going to let you sit here and sulk. We're going out." Bom said as she stood up, grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

"I don't want to!" I whined as I tried to sit back down.

"Where are we going?" CL asked as she stood up to help Bom in pulling me towards my room.

"We're going to hit the clubs."

========

"You can piss off back to America." I said rudely as I jumped under the covers of my bed.

"Dara, get your out here right now!" Bom said as she pulled the blanket away from me. Man this girl was strong... did all that corn give her the hulk's strength or something?

"I am not wearing that, and I am not going out!" I protested as I tried to grab the blanket back.

"Dara..." Bom threatened as she glared at me.

"No!" I squeaked as I backed up against the wall.

"Stop being so difficult Ssantoki!" CL complained as she crawled onto the bed and grabbing my leg and pulling me towards the edge, "Why are you making such a big deal?"

"SUCH A BIG DEAL?!" I exclaimed as I wriggled around, "You may as well tell me to go !" I glared at the black dress hanging on the wardrobe, if you could even call that a dress.

"Oh come on Dara! Stop over-exaggerating!" CL rolled her eyes as she moved to the left to avoid a kick to the face.

"Dara. If you don't get up this second, and get your into that dress, I am going to decapitate TamTam," Bom threatened.

My eyes widened as I saw Bom holding dear TamTam in her hands, clutching him tightly by the neck.

"NOOOO! BOM! You can't do that! Not TamTam!" I exclaimed, as I tried to scramble up to bring TamTam to safety.

"Nuh-uh, I'm telling you now Dara. I'm going to count down to ten and if you aren't in that dress you can spend the night preparing TamTam's funeral instead," Bom warned as she held TamTam away from me.

== 10 minutes later ==

"I hate you. So much." I looked at myself in the mirror as I tried to pull my dress down and up at the same time.

"No. I can't do this." I started to myself when Bom's cough alerted me.

I sighed as I zipped the dress back up, watching Bom place TamTam back onto my bed, leaning him on GD.

"I think you look y," CL commented as she leaned on the door in her own red dress that accentuate her volumptious curves, her eyes flickering from me to her phone.

"I think I look like a ," I spat back as I grimaced at my reflection.

"A y though," Bom commented as she stood up, her short dress emphasising her long silky legs.

========

Jiyong's POV

"I'm sorry but the person you are calling is unavailable, please leave a message after the beep."

I sighed heavily as I cancelled the call. I was about to call again when Youngbae's voice cut in.

"Are you still trying to call her? She hasn't picked up the last million calls, so what makes you think she's going to pick up your next call?"

"Well I have to keep trying. She must be unbelievably pissed right now..." I cringed as an angry Dara popped up in my mind.

"Just let her cool off..." Youngbae trailed off as he looked at his phone, a smirk on his face, "How about we go out tonight?"

"I don't really feel like it," I pressed call again and held the phone to my ear when I felt Youngbae snatch it off me.

"Come on. It'll do you good. It's not like Dara's going to pick up anytime soon. Besides, we haven't gone out for a while," Youngbae said, "You go get changed and i'll call the others."

Before I could say anything Youngbae pulled me up and shoved me into my room. I guess I have no choice.

== Half an hour later ==

Dara's POV

"I don't feel comfortable in this dress," I complained as we passed the bouncer and entered some random club that Bom had taken us to.

"You need to loosen up a bit Dara," Bom rolled her eyes.

"How can I loosen up?! This thing is too tight! I can barely breathe!" I snapped back, as I tried to hide behind CL.

"What are you doing Dara? Stop clinging to me, people are going to think we're lesbians!" CL complained as she quickened her pace towards the bar.

"Please Bom, lets just go. People are looking!" I pleaded as I looked around nervously not liking the way people were staring at me, especially the men. I felt like an animal.

"They're looking because you're hot and you need to flaunt," Bom said before she ordered us some drinks.

"Please Bom--"

"Look Dara, we're already here. You may as well enjoy yourself," she pushed the drink towards me, "If not, could you at least have a couple of drinks with me? I really need this. It's tiring to always keep up the pretense around Seunghyun that i'm okay, when I'm not."

I softened as I saw Bom bow her head down, her shoulders slumping in sadness.

"I guess I could stay for a couple of drinks," I conceeded as I held up my drink, "To my cousin Bom, the most resilient woman I know!"

Bom smiled gratefully at me as she clinked her drink with mine.

"*cough* What *cough* the hell was that?!" I grimaced at my empty glass as I felt the bitter liquid slide down my throat.

"Vodka," Bom replied sweetly as she sipped on her cocktail.

"What?! I thought it was water!"

"Oh come on now Dara, we're at a club. I'm not going to buy you water," Bom rolled her eyes before turning to order another glass for me, "Here, drink."

I bit my lip as I contemplated whether I should or not. Oh what the hell! I grabbed the glass and downed the clear liquid down my throat, now liking the burning sensation it created. Maybe this would help me forget about Jiyong for at least one night.

Another glass.

Then another glass.

Then another...

"Yah Girls! Lets go dance!" CL grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the dance floor, Bom following closely behind as we weaved inbetween the masses of people who were grinding against each other.

I giggled as I started to move in time with the music. Clubbing, drinking and dancing wasn't usually my thing, but the alcohol had already entered my system and I felt liberated.

"I'm just going to go get another drink!" I yelled to CL and Bom, hoping they could hear me over the loud music. I s around the bodies on the dance floor, making my way towards the bar.

"Vodka please," I heard the guy next to me ask before he turned to look at me, "Make that two, one for the pretty lady here."

I blushed at his words as I felt his eyes scan my body appreciatively, "Hey, I'm Donghae.. And you are?" he asked as he handed me the other glass of Vodka.

"Dara," I replied as I held the drink up, "and thanks." I was about to walk away when I felt him grab my arm.

"How about a thank you dance?"

Before I could reply he grabbed the drink out of my hand and placed it on the counter top before pulling me into the throng of dancing people.

I stumbled when he came to an abrupt stop, his arms slithering around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. He began to move against the music, as he pressed himself against me in a way that was way too intimate for a public place. His hands the sides of body suggestively as his head leaned dangerously close to the side of my face.

This didn't feel right. This felt wrong. These arms... These weren't the arms that I should be in.

I was about to pull away when I felt the guy being ripped away from me. I looked up in puzzlement before my eyes widened as I saw the guy on the floor holding his nose, Jiyong hovering over him and glaring at him murderously.

"Don't you ever ing touch my girl again, or I'll make sure you never see the light of day again!" he hissed dangerously before turning his murderous glare to me.

He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away but I shook his hand off of me, making my way over towards the guy on the floor who looked like he wanted to wet himself in fear.

If I had any sense of self-preservation I would've let Jiyong drag me away, but the alcohol was influencing me and making me feel rebellious.

I was about to crouch down to help the guy up when I felt familiar strong hands grab me, pulling me up roughly from the ground before his vice like grip clamped around my wrist.

I squealed in pain as I felt myself being dragged, stumbling in my ridiculously high heels.

"Jiyong! Let go! It hurts!" I cried out in pain.

I felt him release his hold on me, my back colliding with the cold brick wall.

"What are you doing here? What the are you wearing?!" he snarled as he eyed me up and down.

I shrunk back slightly in fear before straightening up, my chin jutting out boldly as I stared directly into his angry eyes, "Am I not allowed to go out without your permission? It's a dress. What else do you think?"

"You call that a dress? That barely covers you up! You're not a Dara!" he spat harshly as he glared me down.

"At least as a I won't be ignored!" I yelled at him as I felt anger well up within me. How dare he shout at me like that! He had no rights over me! He can't just ignore me one minute then get all protective and possessive the next!

"So you want to be a do you? You want to go around letting erted guys feel you up?!" he screamed back in anger as he stepped closer to me backing me up against the wall.

"Who do you think you are?! You can't just ignore me all day and then go acting all possessive as if you have every right to! As if I actually mean something to you!" I cried out in anger as I let all my feelings out, the tears beginning to build up. 

"You think you don't mean anything to me? I'll show you what you mean to me."

"Wha--"

My words were cut off, my eyes widening as Jiyong's lips crashed down onto mine, one of his arms sliding around my waist, the other coming up to cup the back of my neck. His lips moved roughly and urgently over my still ones, as he tilted my head, begging for entrance.

I blinked as I felt his rough actions. I tried to pull away my hands coming up to his chest, pushing and hitting him as I tried to cut free from his grasp. Jiyong ignored my blows, his grip tightening around me as he pulled me flush against his body.

I gasped as I felt my body connect roughly with his, giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my parted lips as he deepened the kiss, his hand moving to cup my cheek, his kiss urgent as if he were trying to convey something.

My eyes fluttered closed as I felt myself give in, relaxing against him as my lips began to move fervently against his as I reciprocated his actions.

Upon feeling my response Jiyong's lips moved even more hungrily against mine, our tongues battling for dominance, his hold loosening slightly at my co-operation.

My eyes snapped opened as I heard him moan, the guttural sound sobering me up and pulling me away from my clouded up mind.

I abruptly pushed him away from me, my body immediately turning cold from the loss of warm contact. 

Before I could register what I was doing my hand moved of its own accord.

/SLAP!/

Bom's POV

Where's Dara? It had been a good 20 minutes and she hadn't returned. What if she was hurt? What if something had happened to her?

"CL, Dara hasn't come back!" I shouted worriedly as I scanned the dance floor.

"I'm sure she's fine," she said a knowing smile on her face.

"No... I think we should look for her just in case! You check the toilets in case she was sick or something and I'll check outside!" I felt worry and panic rise up within me as I made my way through the masses if dancers gyrating and grinding against each other, my eyes scanning frantically for Dara.

Oh god.. Please tell me she's okay.. Please. I never should've suggested that we come here. I practically fed her to the wolves with the dress I gave her!

I ran outside of the club, turning my head left and right to see if I could see her outside. I spotted a figure up ahead and ran towards it, hoping it was Dara.

"Aahh," I felt my knees scrape against the cold hard floor. I tried to push myself up with my good hand when I felt hands slither around my waist pulling me up.

"My my.. What a pretty lady..." the owner of the hands leered at me, his eyes zoning in on areas that he shouldn't be looking at.

"T-thanks,"  I stuttered as I tried to pull away from him in fear.

"Don't be scared baby, you're hurt. I'll fix you up," he said sweetly, his strong alcoholic breath washing over my face, "I'll make it feel all better."

I pushed him away from me with all my force, causing him to fall to the ground a I turned to run, only to fall back to the ground in pain, clutching my ankle.

"You little ." he snarled as he got back up, hovering over me and slapping me hard across the cheek. I felt the tears well up as I clutched my burning cheek in pain. I tried to crawl away from him but he pulled me up, dragging me by the hair as I screamed out in pain.

I felt him push me up against the cold hard wall his body pressing against mine as he breathed angrily onto my face as I shrunk back in terror, my body shaking.

"You're going to pay for doing that my angel," he said sickeningly swet as I felt his rough hands trail down my legs, groping me.

I felt the tears begin to fall as I tried to push him away but I was too weak.

"Please... Please stop..." I cried as I felt his hands move from my legs and up, hovering around my waist before continuing their journey.

"Please... Someone.. Help..." I pleaded as he leaned into my neck, his rough lips brushing against it.

My eyes swung shut as I felt him near his destination, "Seunghyun..."

I felt his rough hands detach from me, his alcoholic breath disappearing. My eyes snapped open at the sounds of grunts and shouting.

"DON'T YOU EVER ING TOUCH HER AGAIN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO ING RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!"

I watched in shock at the sight of Seunghyun mercilessly pounding the guys face into the ground, my weak body giving out on me as I fell to the floor, leaning against the wall for support.

"Seunghyun..." I whimpered softly as the tears continued to fall.

Upon hearing my cry Seunghyun abruptly straightened up his head snapping towards me before he strode over, crouching beside me.

"Bom? Are you okay? Did he hurt you anywhere?" his worried eyes scanned my body before he finally looked into my eyes.

"I-I called for you... I called for you and you came..." I cried as I gripped onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry Bom. I'm so sorry I didn't come earlier," he whispered as he pulled me into his chest, his arms wrapping around me protectively.

I had waited so long for this moment. For seven and a half painful years I waited, to finally have him hold me in his arms like I mattered. Like he cared about me. Like he loved me. 

"Sssssh, don't cry Bom. Please don't cry," he begged, "I'm here, I'll protect you. I'll always protect you," he pulled away slightly to stare into my eyes his hand coming up to cup my cheek softly.

I winced in pain, pulling away slightly. His eyes flickered dangerously as he zoned in on my red cheek, his jaw clenching as he leaned me gently against that wall before standing up, "That ing bastard laid his dirty hands on you."

I watched as he stalked over to the guy who was already lying in a puddle of his own blood.

"I'm sorry! Please don't! I won't touch that stupid again!" he pleaded as he held his arm up in defensive.

"You ing dare to lay your hands on her? You ing dare to call her a ?" Seunghyun whispered murderously beforehand he gripped the guys shirt lifting his upper body off of the floor.

"I-I'm sorry plea--"

/punch/

"That was for laying your filthy hands on her."

/punch/

"That was for calling her a stupid ."

/punch/

"And that..."

Seunghyun lowered his head to whisper in the guys ear before glaring and letting go of his shirt, the guys head smacking against the cold concrete floor. If those punches didn't knock him out, that certainly did.

Seunghyun coolly walked away from him as he approached me and grabbed my arms and tried to pull me up but I cried out in pain, my ankle not being able to hold my weight.

"I think I've twisted my ankle," Seunghyun crouched down beside me again before scooping me up into his arms, leaning my head against his chest as he walked out of the dark alleyway.

My arms automatically clung around his neck as I savoured the feeling of being held by him. The slightly fast beating of his heart was sweet music to my ears.

"There's a bastard in the alleyway. Clean it up," I heard him say to the bouncer before walking over to his car.

"It's time to take you home."

CL's POV

"Dara?" I called out as I entered the girls toilets. I was pretty certain she was safe with Jiyong right now, but I could never be too sure. I kicked in all the toilet doors to find them all empty. I guess she's not here.

I took my phone out as I sent her a quick text, walking out of the toilets as I did so.

"Oh sorry," I apologised when I bumped into someone. I was about to walk away when I felt my body being slammed against the wall.

"How about you show me just how sorry you are?" the guy leered down at me, as he leaned in, his hands the sides of my body suggestively.

I felt fear well up within me, this scene was too familiar.

~ Flashback to 10 years ago ~

I sighed heavily as I looked at my watch, shivering slightly as the cold night air whipped against my bare arms. I wasn't expecting to be here for this long otherwise I would've brought a jacket.

11:37PM

I bit my lip as I tried to hold back my tears. I had been fooled. Tricked. I never should've come. I knew this would happen but I still held a tiny remnant of hope that maybe... just maybe I was wrong.

I slowly got up from the swings of the empty playground, dragging my feet as I made my way out of the playground and into the park, my shoulders slumped. I had never felt so... so... unwanted before.

"AHHH!" I screamed out as I felt someone grab my arms roughly. I felt fear build up within me as I began to flail and kick the person.

"GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME!" I shouted as I felt myself being pushed towards the ground, something heavy laying on me.

I looked up to see a sadistic smile with crazed eyes, "It's okay sweetie."

I felt his hands begin to move, touching and feeling my stomach, my arms before moving up.

"LET GO OFF ME!" I screamed as I tried to push him off of me. I watched as his eyes hardened, one of his hands coming up to cover my mouth.

I bit his hand hard causing him to scream in pain as he let go, glaring at me before I felt his rough hands connect with the side of my face. Tears escaped my eyes as I felt him grab my hands, holding them above my head as his other hand continued to explore.

"Get off me! Let go! Let go off me!" I whimpered, as I felt the fight in my body leave me, succumbing to my fate. I was just a girl, I was no match for a full grown man.

"CHAERIN?! CHAERIN?!" I heard my name being frantically called.

"HELP! HELP!" I began to yell as loud as I could.

"CHAERIN!" I felt the heavy weight lift off of me as I rolled onto my side curling up into a foetal position, as I cried.

I felt myself being enveloped into strong arms, the sounds of grunts and punches being heard in the background. I whimpered as I tried to pull away, the contact scaring me.

"Shhh... Chaerin, you're okay, Oppa's here. You're safe."

~ End of Flashback ~

I whimpered at the traumatising memory as I tried to push it to the back of my mind. Oppas weren't here to save me now, I had to protect myself. I lifted my knee, ready to connect it to his jewels when I felt his heavy body being pulled away from me.

I blinked in shock as my knee met thin air.

"Stay away from her! You hear me?!" I turned to see Seungri pinning the guy against the wall, his eyes narrowed dangerously, his fist held up in a threatening manner

The guy rapidly nodded his head, squeaking out a quick "Sorry" before Seungri let him go, scampering back onto the dance floor.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly as walked up to me, his hand reaching up to brush a strand of hair away from my face.

I grabbed his hand stopping him, as I pushed it away. This was all his fault, "I'm fine. I could've handled that myself." I said harshly.

"I-I was only trying to help," he stuttered as he gave me a confused look, "You shouldn't have to handle it by yourself. You can depend on me Chaerin."

"Help? I don't need help and I definitely don't need your help," I spat, glaring at him, "I don't need or want to depend on you, it's not like that got me anywhere in the past."

I turned to walk away when I felt his hand grab my wrist stopping me from moving any further, "I don't understand. Why are you like this Chaerin? I thought we were okay again. What have I done to make you dislike me so much?"

I scoffed before I turned around to face him, shaking his hold off, "Dislike you? Don't flatter yourself. I don't dislike you Seungri. I hate you."

I watched as Seungri stumbled back slightly at my harsh words, releasing his hold on me as his eyes flickering with hurt, "H-hate?"

"Yes. I hate you." I lied as I moved closer to him, "You know what the saddest part is? You don't even remember what you've done."

With that I turned around and left him standing there as I tried to keep the wall around my heart and emotions from crumbling.

Dara's POV

/SLAP!/

Jiyong held the side of his face as he turned to look at me in shock.

"Dar--"

I wrapped my arms back around his neck as I pulled his face down, crushing my lips against his, muffling his words. It wasn't long before I felt Jiyong respond his arms wrapping around my waist again as he pulled me into his body. I trailed my tongue over his bottom lip, seeking entrance. Jiyong immediately granted access as our tongues met, once again fighting for dominance.

I tilted my head as I deepened the kiss, pulling him as close to me as I could, relishing the feel of his body against mine as our lips moved urgently against each other as I tried to convey my feelings for him. I felt Jiyong back me up against the wall as his hands began to wonder, the sides of my waist before they slipped around the back his hands moving down to cup my as he pushed me even closer into his body.

I let out a soft moan as my hands moved up from their positon on his neck, gripping his hair softly.

I felt Jiyong reluctantly withdraw, panting heavily as he stared into my eyes, his forehead leaning on mine, his hands now gripping onto my waist.

"You... don't... understand... just... how... much... you... mean... to... me" he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips inbetween his words, his eyes piercing into my soul.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest, holding it in place, "Can you feel that Dara? That's how much you mean to me."

I stared back into his expressive eyes, as I felt the rapid thumping of his heart under my hand. His heart beating in time with my own, as if they were singing the same song.

"That's beating for you Dara, it's yours." he whispered softly before leaning down again, his lips capturing mine in a gentle kiss, the urgency earlier disappearing as I slowly kissed him back.

He pulled back again, leaning his forehead against mine as his nose brushed against mine, his eyes captivating me.

"I love you Dara," he whispered, his eyes shining with love as he searched my eyes desperately, "Please give me a chance to make you fall for me as hard as you made me fall for you."

My eyes softened at his words, my heart bursting with love. I grabbed his hand placing it over my own heart, whilst my other remained on his chest, "Jiyong you don't need a chance... because you've already succeeded." 

"I love you too, Jiyong." I finally confessed, staring deeply into his eyes as I leaned up to peck his lips.

"Say it again," he murmured against my lips.

"I love you Jiyong."

"Again."

"I love you."

"I'll never get tired of hearing those words," he whispered before he reclaimed my lips in the sweetest kiss yet.

"I think i'm going to have to take up that offer..." I murmured as I pulled away from him.

He gave me a questioning look as he my cheek lovingly.

"I've lost my heart to you... so i'm going to take yours in return."

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet." ~ Plato


Author's Note:

Annyeong my beautiful subscribers! The wait if finally over! I don't know whether you guys will be happy with this or not though =/ Not 100% happy with it...hmmm... I feel like I over used the number of erts in this chapter O__o eh... Daragon, TOPBOM and Ririn in this one, super duper long! Enjoyy! ^^ 

~Water Phoenix