Chapter 47

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

"Don't want!"

"Come on Dara, you need to let go so you can get changed and we can sleep."

"No!" I clung onto Jiyong my legs still wrapped around his waist.

Jiyong chuckled as he stopped his attempt of trying to peel me off of him, "You're like a koala bear."

"Well then you're my tree!" I giggled as I nuzzled into his neck before pulling away to pat him on the head, "Good tree!"

"Aigoo, I think someone's a little tipsy still," he cooed before placing a light peck on the tip of my nose.

"I'm not tipsy!" I denied.

"Okay, okay," he conceeded as if he were talking to a child, "You really need to let go now though Dara, it's time to sleep."

I pouted as I shook my head, clinging onto him for dear life. Jiyong tried to give me a stern look, his lower lip jutting outslightly as he frowned at me. My eyes zoned in on his kissable lips. I leaned in as I gently on his lower lip, alternating between and nibbling. I pulled him closer towards me as I traced my tongue against his lower lip, seeking entrance.

I felt my back being pushed up against the wall as the kiss heated up. The need for air caused me to pull away as Jiyong's sinful lips moved downwards, slowly kissing his way down my neck before capturing my lips in another torrid kiss. I arched my back, wanting to be as close to him as possible, pressing myself against him.

Jiyong groaned before pulling away, kissing his way up my jawline, "Babe... you may not realise it, but you're in a room that has a bed, with your legs tightly wrapped around a hot-blooded male, wearing an incredibly revealing dress that leaves very little to the imagination," he whispered seductively into my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe. 

"You don't understand how inviting you look right now," he continued huskily as his left hand tightened on my waist as his right gently my thigh, causing goosebumps to errupt.

My eyes immediately widened as I loosened my hold, my legs unwrapping around him as I slowly slid down, giving him an awkward smile, "Ehehe..."

Jiyong's eyes trailed down my body in appreciation as his eyes hovered around the area where my hitched-up dress ended. I was about to reach for the material and pull it down when Jiyong beat me to it. His hands trailing softly up my legs before he gave the dress a soft tug, pulling it back down to it's original, but still short length.

"C-change of clothes?" I stuttered questioningly as I tried to calm myself down, fighting the urge to fan myself. Was it just me or was it really hot in here?

Jiyong nodded as he walked towards his wardrobe grabbing a large t-shirt and some boxers before walking towards his toilet door, opening it for me as he passed me the clothes.

"Thanks Ji," I took the clothes off of him as I made my way into the bathroom, closing the door tightly behind me. I exhaled loudly as I leaned on the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked tired and drained, but I had never looked so happy before. I brought my fingers up to  lightly trail over my slightly brusied lips, a blush appearing as I thought about how many times I had already kissed Jiyong tonight, and how many more times I was now allowed to - whenever I wanted! I bit back a little squeal, my eyes landing on the ring Jiyong had given me. I quickly took it off as I rinsed it under the water to rid it off the stickiness from the icecream, before placing it back on my right ring finger.

I washed my face with cold water in an attempt to cool down my heated face befoe proceeding to brush my teeth. I covered my mouth, breathing into my hand as I sniffed slightly. 'Nice and minty fresh!' I thought to myself, giggling like a highschool girl. Never would I have thought that I, Sandara Park would be stood in a bathroom, sniffing my own breath to ensure I didn't have bad breath for Kwon Jiyong.

Now to get changed...

I pouted as I reached back trying to reach the zipper of the dress. I turned my back to the mirror, my head turning back as I tried to coordinate my eyes and hands to reach the stupidly low zipper. Damn it! I changed tactics as I tried to reach up for the zipper instead. Stupid short arms! I began to flail as I jumped up and down trying to reach the zipper that was dangling teasingly.

"Babe? You okay in there?" I heard Jiyong's muffled voice ask, my heart fluttering at his petname for me.

"Erm..Uh- Yeah. I'm..Fine--" I grunted out as I continued to jump up and down before I stopped, letting out a frustrated sound. My eyebrows furrowing as I glared at the zipper in the mirror before I began to jump and down again.

"Babe? What are you doing?" I heard Jiyong ask, his voice no longer muffled by a wooden door.

I turned, my face red from all the jumping to see Jiyong staring at me in amusement, his hand on the door.

I pouted as I turned my back to the mirror, turning my head to look at it as I pointed at the silver zip, "This stupid zip! I can't get it down!"

"How did you get it on in the first place?" he asked, amuesment evident in his voice as he leaned against the door and continued to watch me struggle.

"Bom and CL helped me..." I replied absentmindedly as I glared through the mirror at the zip. Stupid zip. Stupid dress. Stupid Bom.

I huffed in annoyance, as I temporarily stopped in my jumping. I was about to continue my fight with the zip when I felt familiar hands grab my shoulders stopping me mid-jump.

"Ji?" I tried to turn around and see what he was doing but he turned my head back around before placing his hands on my shoulders and steering me towards the middle of the bathroom, away from the mirror.

He my shoulders and arms slowly before I felt him collect all my hair and lift it up, sweeping it to the side to rest over my right shoulder, exposing my left shoulder and neck.

"Hmm..." he hummed as I felt his chest connect with my back, before I felt his soft lips on my exposed shoulder as he kissed his way towards my neck, slightly at the base.

"J-ji? W-what're you doing?" I stuttered as I tilted my head to the right, giving him better access, my back leaning onto his strong chest.

Instead of answering he continued his assault on my neck and shoulder as I tried my best to bite back a moan. I whimpered slightly as I felt him pull away, taking a step away from me.

"Ji--"

I paused as I felt the zipper of my dress slowly being pulled down. I reached up my hand grabbing onto his arm to stop him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Don't worry Dara, i'm just going to it for you," he reassured as he pulled my hand away.

"I-it's okay, I can do it." I tried to pull away from him, when I felt his free hand grab my waist pulling me back.

"No you can't. At this rate you're going to be jumping up and down all night," I felt the zipper slowly being pulled down, until it reached my lower back, goosebumps erupting from where the back of his hand grazed slightly against my .

"T-thanks Ji," I thanked him as I took a step forward, my hand holding up the front of the dress, "I'll be out soon."

I waited for the sound of the door closing but instead I felt the t-shirt being pulled over my head and being tugged down to cover the whole of my body and the dress. I turned around to look at Jiyong quizzically, only to find that he had walked out of the bathroom shortly after.

I shrugged as I turned back around pulling the dress down from underneath before slipping my arms into the arm holes of the t-shirt. I then quickly changed into his boxers before walking out of the bathroom.

I awkwardly stood by the bathroom door as I looked at Jiyong who was already lying on the bed.

"Maybe the dress would've been better. You look ier when you're in my clothes," he commented as he unashamedly scanned me up and down, his head propped on his hand.

I blushed as I tried to pull the t-shirt down, avoiding his eyes. God. I felt like some smitten high school girl.

"Come here," he said as he gestured for me to come over, "Lets go to sleep."

I nodded as I turned off the lights before walking over timidly, standing next to the bed. I squealed as I felt Jiyong reach out, pulling me down on top of him.

"Ji..." I started as I stared down at him, "Where's the other half?"

"You mean this?" he reached under his vest top to pull out a necklace that I hadn't noticed before. On the end of the necklace was the other half of the ring.

"Why aren't you wearing it?" I pouted as my eyes flickered from mine to his.

"Wanted to make you mine first," he simply replied as he leaned up to peck my lips.

I smiled as I leaned down, my hands reaching around his neck to remove the necklace, placing the chain on the side table before I grabbed his hand. I slid the ring onto his right ring finger before I interwined our hands together, beaming down at the couple rings.

"You really do pay attention," I stated as I continued to stare at the rings.

"Well it's kind of hard not to, when you're practically drooling over them," he teased before he rolled us over so I was lying underneath him.

"Jiyongg! I told you! I don't drool!" I whined as I hit him slightly on his chest, pouting.

"Arasso, my baby doesn't drool," he leaned down to place a chaste kiss before pulling away. I watched as he sat up lifting his t-shirt up as he pulled it over his head, flinging it somewhere in the room.

"You know, when you stare at me like that, you can't expect me to believe you don't drool," he said with amusement as he rolled off of me, to lay beside me, pulling me into his side.

I scoffed as I poked him in the chest before I snuggled into his side, my legs intertwining with his.

"Goodnight Ji, love you," I whispered as I kissed his chest.

"Goodnight baby."

== The next day ==

Seunghyun's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around the unfamiliar room, the bright light streaming in through the curtains.

"Hmmm..."

I looked down and a genuine smile lit my face at the sight of Bom snuggling into my arms. This was a beautiful view to wake up to. I tightened my hold on her for a few minutes before gently rolling her out of my arms. I wanted to take baby steps first, if she woke up and found me in bed with her... well I didn't want her to jump to any conclusions.

I made my way back to my room as I got ready for the day, wondering how I could make a friendly gesture without giving her too much hope, or misleading her into thinking everything was okay again.

========

Bom's POV

Huh?

I blinked in confusion, as I looked around my room. How did I get back in here? All I could remember was almost... almost... I shuddered at the horrible memory in the alleyway. Then Seunghyun came.. and he said he was going to take me home. Did... did he carry me in here? Where was he now?

I sat up, the blanket falling away from me to reveal my body which was still clad in the short dress from last night.

"Oww!" I whined as I placed my foot on the floor. I had compeltely forgotten about my sprained ankle. I placed the majority of the weight on my other foot as I limped over to my wardrobe before making my way into the bathroom.

========

Seunghyun's POV

I closed the apartment door behind me as I walked into the kitchen placing the takeaway breakfast on the table. Should I arrange it all out on plates? Or would that seem like i'm too eager? Like I had put too much effort into it? Yeah... I don't want to seem like i'm trying too hard.

I took small steps as I made my way over to her room, running through the different ways I could ask her if she wanted breakfast with me without seeming too eager. After all, this would be the first time I ever approached her first or attempted to get close to her. It was always her trying with me.

I eyed her door warily as I swallowed down my nervousness, coughing as I tried to delay the inevitable. Should I knock? Don't be silly Seunghyun, this is your apartment after all, you don't have to knock!

"YAH, Park Bom! Do you want breakfa--"

I paused as I opened my eyes, my hand still on the door handle as I scanned the empty room. The bed was neatly made with no signs of the red headed beauty that had been there earlier this morning. I frowned as I walked into the room and upto the bathroom door, pressing my ear against it. Nope... she wasn't showering or anything.. so where was she?

Panic filled me as I thought of the possibility that maybe she had already left. Surely... surely not... right? I mean.. I only just made up my mind to give us a chance! I.. I'm not too late am I?

"Before you know it, it'll be too late and she'll be gone."

My eyes widened at the thought as I ran towards the wardrobe, flinging the doors open, only to breath out a sigh of relief when I saw all her clothes still neatly placed on the racks. I closed the wardroes doors as I scratched my head in confusion. Where the hell did she go?

========

Bom's POV

*beep beep*

I sat on the edge of the bed as I pulled out my phone. My eyes widened as I read the text, a huge smile emerging on my face as I let out a squeal of happiness. I immediately jumped up, grabbing my jacket as I hobbled my way out of the apartment to call a taxi.

========

CL's POV

"Chae! You haven't come to see me ever since you moved out! Don't you love Oppa any more? Have you forgotten about me?!" I rolled my eyes at the whiney voice of my older brother.

"Oh come on! Don't be so dramatic!"

"Dramatic?!" he began to fake sob down the phone, "You just cut me deep Chae."

"Yeah, well if you don't quit being a baby, I'll physically cut you," I threatened jokingly. Seriously, he was older than me yet he was so immature.

"Always the violent one," he muttered, his voice back to normal, "Well, in order to do that you have to see me first! Come meet up with me now!"

"Oppa!" I whined, "Do I really have to? This is like my first free saturday!"

"Yah! Yes you do! Tch! Fine. Clearly I alone am not enough to make you come out. I have a surprise for you, someone you haven't seen in a long time," he said mysteriously.

"Who? I bet you're just making it up," I replied suspiciously.

"Seriously Chae, you have no trust in your Oppa!" he complained, "I'm not relling you who it is. It's a... surprise... Trust me, you want to come out and see them. I guess i'll see you soon then! Annyeong!"

I gaped at my phone as Minho hung up on me. Stupid brother. Who says i'm going to go?! A couple of seconds later I got a text from him with directions to the meeting place. Hmph! He can't make me go! I stubbornly sat on the sofa as I the TV.

Damn it. Curiosity for the better of me.

"This mystery person better be worth it," I grumbled to myself as I grabbed my jacket before slipping my feet into my shoes.

I walked out of the apartment and turned to leave. My hand flew up to cover my mouth in shock as I held back a scream, jumping back slightly in fright at the sight before me.

"S-seungri?" I stuttered as I stared down at his body slumped lopsidedly against the wall next to the door. I continued to stand there in shock before I took a timid step forward and crouched down.

"What are you doing out here?" I whispered softly to myself as I watched his head loll slightly to the left and right. He looked exhausted, his usual dark circles that made him look like a panda looked more prominent than ever. A frown marred his face, as if something was troubling him.

I sighed before standing back up. Should I wake him up? Tell him to go home? What was he doing here in the first place?

I walked back into the apartment as I grabbed a sofa pillow and a blanket before making my way back out. I crouched back down as I gently held his chin to stop his head from lolling as I wedged the pillow between the wall and his head, before pushing his head back to lean on it. Once satisfied that he wouldn't wake up with a stiff neck I carefully placed the blanket over him.

I allowed myself the luxury of staring at him for a while before straightening up and walking away from him.

========

"Oppa!" I called out as I entered the coffee shop he had given me directions to.

"Chae!" his eyes brightened as he got up from his seat, making his way towards me. My eyes briefly  flickered over to the other person who had been sat opposite him, my head tilting to the side. Something about him seemed familiar...

"Took you so long!" he whined as he pulled me into a quick hug.

I rolled my eyes as I hugged him back, "Stop complaining, you should be lucky I even came!"

"I knew you would come!" he replied as he led me over to his table.

"So who is the--"

My eyes widened as I reached the table, the mysterious guy turning to face me.

"Hey baby girl."

"Teddy Oppa?"

Bom's POV

I hopped out of the taxi, almost tripping and falling face first due to my eagerness and excitement. I quickly hobbled my way over to the door and pushed it open, my eyes scanning the inside for a particular person. My eyes brightened as my eyes landed on him.

"Teddy Oppa!"

========

Dara's POV

"Ji..." I murmured.

"Hmmm?"

"What are you doing?" I asked as I felt Jiyong's lips carress every inch of my face.

"Waking you up,"

"You know, a simple, 'Dara wake up' would suffice," I mumbled my eyes still closed as Jiyong continued his butterly kiss assault on my face.

"Yeah, well I much prefer this method," he replied before I felt his lips brush against mine.

I immediately pulled away, my eyes snapping open as I squinted through my blurry eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked in alarm as I backed away as Jiyong's face grew closer and closer to mine.

"Morning kiss," he simply replied as he tried to pull me back.

"No!"

Jiyong frowned at me, "Why not?"

"Morning breath!" I exclaimed as I kept one hand on his chest to hold him away whilst the other came up to cover my mouth.

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he forcibly pulled me towards his chest despite my struggling.

"Morning kiss!" he demanded as he puckered his lips.

"No!" I protested, my voice muffled behind my hand.

"Babe! I want my morning kiss!" he whined childishly as he tried to remove my hand away from my mouth.

I quickly shoook my head as I abruptly sat up and tried to scramble over him to the safety of the bathroom where the much needed toothbrush and toothpaste would be.

Of course, things never go according to plan. Before my feet could even touch the floor, Jiyong had grabbed me around the waist and practically thrown me back onto the bed before rolling over to lie ontop of me, trapping me between his arms.

"Jiyoooongg," I whined behind my hand as I pushed at his arms.

"Jiyong wants a morning kiss and Jiyong will get a morning kiss," he declared as he grabbed my hand pulling it away from my face.

He leaned down, his face getting closer and closer. I tilted my head to the side causing his lips to brush against my cheek instead. That didn't deter him though. I felt his body relax as he fully leaned onto me, one of his arms supported him beside my head as his other hand came up to firmly grip my chin.

"Jiyong... morning breath..." I whined as a last attempt, before firmly closing my lips.

He ignored my words as he tilted my head back to face him, as he lowered himself his lips brushing lightly against my own before he fully leaned in, kissing me sweetly. I kept my lips tightly sealed as I tried to fight against myself and not give into his sweet lips.

Jiyong's tongue flickered out to trail along my unreponsive lower lip asking for entrance. I pressed my lips more firmly together as I gripped onto the bed sheets, my eyes clenched shut as I willed myself not to give in.

I could feel Jiyong begin to get frustrated at my lack of response as his kisses turned rougher.

"Babe, kiss me back," he muttered against my lips before diving back down onto my reponsive lips.

I want to! I really want to! Darn you morning breath! Just give me a frickin' toothbrush and i'll kiss you all you want Jiyong!

I gasped, my eyes flying open as I felt Jiyong's hand trail up my leg, allowing him access to my cavern. My will broke as his tongue my own, my arms coming up to wrap around his neck as I pulled him down to me, kissing him back eagerly. Screw you morning breath!

*beep beep*

I pulled away from Jiyong at the sound of my phone, as Jiyong began to trail kisses down my neck.

"Ji where's my phone?"

"Leave it," he murmured as he captured my lips in another heated kiss, his hand the side of my hip.

"It might be something important..." I tried as I pulled away from him again, Jiyong's lips immediately diving towards my neck.

"Ji..."

"Okay, okay," he conceeded as he pulled back, placing one last kiss on my lips, "It's your own fault you're so irresitible!"

He rolled off of me, allowing me to finally get up as I went to search for my phone.

"Who was it?" Jiyong asked as I sat on the edge of the bed, his arms wrapping around my waist from behind as he sandwiched me between his legs, his chin resting on my shoulder as he peeked at my phone.

"Bom.."

From: Bom

Sent at: 10:38AM

Dara! You'll never guess whose here! Come to this address!

~Bommie

"Do you know this place?" I asked as I held my phone up to him.

"Mmm, it's a coffee shop."

"I wonder who it is? She sounds pretty excited," I asked, more to myself, "Are you going to come?"

"If you want me to."

"Okay, lets go get ready!"

========

Bom's POV

"OPPA!" I screamed, uncaring of the other customers as I ran as best as I could towards him, flinging my arms around him.

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back, "Hey baby sister."

"When did you come back? Is Omma and Appa here too?!" I asked excitedly as I pulled away from him.

"It's just me for now. Wae? Aren't you happy to see me?" he teased.

"Of course i'm happy! Are you..." I trailed off.

"Back for good? Yes I am." I squealed as I brought him into another hug. Finally! Bit by bit the whole family will soon be back where we belonged!

"Yah... you haven't seen this oppa in along time too you know!"

Teddy stepped to the side so I could take a glance at his company.

"Minho Oppa! As whiney as ever I see," I hobbled over to him and gave him a quick hug, "CL! Did you know Oppa was coming back?"

"No.. I only found out literally 5 minutes ago," she replied as she smiled up at Teddy.

"Hey, what's up with your leg?" I turned to see Teddy Oppa staring down at my leg in concern.

"Oh.. erm... I just sprained it. Nothing serious," I reassured him as he guided me to sit beside him, opposite Minho and CL.

"Teddy Oppa! When did you come back?" CL asked as she beamed at him.

"It's been so long since anyone has called me Teddy," he chuckled as he ruffled my hair before turning back to CL, "I got back about 3 days ago, I didn't tell you guys because I wanted to settle everything first.

Teddy Oppa's real name was actually Hong-Jun but CL had nicknamed him 'Teddy' claiming that his hugs were the epitome of teddy bear hugs.

"So where are you living no--"

"Hyung?" we all turned to see Jiyong with his arm drape over Dara's shoulder, the both of them staring at Teddy in surprise.

"Hey Jiyong! It's been long!" Teddy stood up to give Jiyong one of those manly shoulder bump thingies before turning to give Dara a quick hug, "Hey Ssantoki!"

"Teddy Oppa, you're back!" Dara exclaimed, still in shock as Jiyong grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit down beside him, as Teddy and I moved along to give them room.

"Yup! For good!" he nodded happily before a cheeky grin appeared on his face, as he eyed Dara and Jiyong "What's this I see eh? You and my baby cousin? You and I have to have a talk later Jiyong." he said jokingly as he cracked his knuckles. As Dara was the eldest in her family, Oppa had always taken it upon himself to act as the older brother that Dara never had and was just as protective over her as he was of me.

I beamed as I watched Jiyong grin and pull Dara closer into his side as she blushed hard.

"Took you guys foreveeeeer!" CL complained as she rolled her eyes as I nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry hyung, i'll take good care of her," he reassured as he gave her a sweet peck on the cheek. My heart melted at the scene in happiness for my dear cousin, but I couldn't help the green monster that reared it's ugly head in jealousy.

Jiyong's POV

*beep beep*

I quickly dug my hand into my pocket as I pulled out my phone.

From: Seunghyun

Sent at: 11:06AM

Yah, want to go out for brunch?

My eyebrow rose as I looked at the text. It was rare for Seunghyun to ever text, he just wasn't the texting type. Add to the fact that he was inviting me out for brunch... well there was definitely something up with him.

"What's up?" Dara asked as she tried to peek at the phone.

I showed her the text, "Do you think it would be alright if I go? I think there's something up wth him."

Dara nodded as a worried look crossed her face.

"Aigoo, why is ssantoki frowning? Did Jiyong say something? Oppa can beat him up for you, you just have to say!" I watched with narrowed eyes as Minho winked at Dara, leaning over to ruffle her hair.

Pfft. I never liked that guy. I don't know why. I just didn't like him.

"Oppa!" Dara giggled as slapped his hand away and tried to sort her hair out, "Jiyong didn't say anything, he just needs to go--"

"No.. i'll stay," I cut her off, pulling her closer towards me as I eyed Minho warily. I swear he has a thing for Dara. I'm sure of it. I can't leave them alone together! Sorry Seunghyun hyung!

"Huh?" Dara looked at me in confusion, but Seunghyun--"

"It's alright, i'll just meet him later," I reassured her as I began to text him back.

"No! Just tell him to come here! It'll be like a reunion of sorts or something!" Dara suggested as she started to get excited at the prospect of a reunion, "In fact! Text Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung to come too! OH! Tell Daesung to pick up Minzy along the way too! I have some interrogation to do later!"

I nodded obediently as I sent out multiple texts before slipping my phone back into my pocket.

Seunghyun's POV

I unconsciouly pouted as I grabbed the untouched takeaway breakfast and threw it in the bin. I had waited for a while to see if she would come back but she hadn't. Just where was she?

I felt my stomach grumble slightly, reminiding me that I had yet to eat anything. I grabbed my phone as I sent a quick text to Jiyong, I needed soemone to talk to anyway and I think I had talked to Youngbae enough over the past few days.

A couple of minutes I received a text back

From: Jiyong

Sent at: 11:10AM

I'm already out. Come to this address.

I read the text before shrugging and grabbing my jacket.

========

I pushed the door of the coffee shop as my eyes quickly scanned the room for Jiyong. My eyes widened as I noticed the familiar red head sitting at the table. What was she doing here? Who was she with besides Jiyong? I quickly scanned the table of familiar faces. Minho hyung, CL, Youngbae, Daesung, Minzy, Bom, Jiyong, Dara... and another figure. A figure that was sitting far too close to Bom for my comfort.

I straightened up before confidently striding over to the table. I faked a cough to announce my arrival, eveyrone's head snapping towards me.

"Seunghyun?!" Bom shot up in her seat before wincing and falling back down onto her seat.

"Aigoo! You shouldn't be standing on your sprained ankle like that!" the mysterious, yet familiar guy said as he grabbed Bom's leg placing it on his lap as he began to poke at her ankle. My eyes widened as I felt an uncomfortable emotion rise up within me.

"Oppa! Stop it! It tickles!" she giggled as the guy continued to poke around her ankle.

Oppa?! OPPA?! She was dating someone?! The ing nerve! I was fuming in my spot, as I glared at the guy and was surprised there wasn't smoke coming out of my nostrils right now.

"Hey Seunghyun," the guy spoke as he looked at me in amusement, not phased by my killer glare, "It's been a long time."

"Do I know you?" I asked harshly, my eyes flickering to Bom's leg which was still propped on his lap. I didn't fail to notice how Bom flinched slightly at my words. Damn. I forgot I had said those exact words to her at the cafeteria...

"What's with the hostility Seunghyun?" the guy rolled his eyes.

"Yah, Seunghyun Oppa! That's no way to talk to Teddy Oppa!" I heard CL reprimand me.

"Teddy Oppa?" I repeated as I blinked in confusion.

"Hold your horses there Seunghyun, I'm not your Oppa," the guy joked, causing the whole tbale to errupt in laughter.

"Teddy?!" I exclaimed as realisation dawned on me, the uncomfortable emotion immediately leaving my body upon realising the mysterious guy was infact Bom's older brother.

"I'm hurt Seunghyun, I can't believe it took you this long to remember," he joked.

"Sorry hyung," I apologised, a smile on my face, glad the misunerstanding had been cleared.

"Well don't just stand there! Sit, sit!" Teddy gestured for me to sit. I looked around the table for a free spot. There were two spaces, one inbetween CL and Youngbae, and the other between Bom and Minzy. My eyes flickered between the two before I took confident strides, plopping myself down beside Bom who gaped at me in shock.

"What?" I asked her as I grabbed her half-eaten cake and began to eat it, not caring of the weird looks I was getting as I specifically avoided Youngbae's knowing grin. I was a man, a man that needed food.

Conversation began to flow naturally as everyone began to catch up. I continued to eat the cake in silence when my ears picked up something that caused the sirens in my head to go off.

"Ah Bom, you know Siwon? He said he's been trying to get in contact with you ever since you left America," Teddy said to Bom.

Siwon? Who was Siwon? Okay, I already don't like the sound of this guy.

Bom sighed heavily as she took a sip of her coffee before placing it back down, "What did he say?"

"Nothing much.. just that he misses you and really wants to talk to you," he replied loudly, "Oh, he gave me his email to pass on to you. He said he'll email you soon."

My eyes widened as I watched Teddy pull out his wallet and take out a small piece of paper. I watched in slow motion as Bom's hand reached out for the paper on the table. No! I can't allow this! I frantically looked around, my eyes landing on the cup of coffee on the table. A light bulb literally went off in my mind as I reached over the coffee to grab Youngbae's cake, 'accidentally' knocking the coffee over the paper.

"Sorry," I said, with no trace of remorse in my voice

"Eek!" Bom squealed as some of the coffee dripped onto her top.

! What if the coffee was still hot?!

"Are you okay Bommie?" Dara asked in concern.

"Yeah, it's not hot or anything," Bom replied, making me breath a sigh of relief.

"You should go wash that off before it stains," I advised her, causing her to look at me in shcok and confusion.

"N-neh.." she stuttered as she got up and made her way towards the bathroom.

"Oh, I guess i'll just write it out again," Teddy said as he grabbed a business card from the centre of the table and began to write on it.

"I'll give it to her hyung," I offered as I held my hand out for the email.

"No, it's okay. I'll give it her when she comes back," he replied as he smirked at me.

I held back to urge to just grab the card and rip it shreds as I clenched my jaw, "No seriously hyung, I'll give it to her. Just in case you forget."

"Oh in that case, here you go," he handed me the card with a smile before turning to chat with Jiyong. I glared down at the card in my hand as I slipped it into my pocket, before cleaning up the spilt coffee, avoiding the obvious knowing look from Youngbae.

========

Seungri's POV

*beep beep*

I groaned at the sound of my phone as I reached around on my bed. My eyes snapped open when I felt my hand touch cold floor. Where am I? This wasn't my room...

The night's events replayed in my mind as I propped myself up properly against the wall, the blanket falling away from me. Huh? I.. don't remember having a blanket.. or pillow for that matter.

I rubbed my slightly sore neck as I stood up, gathering the blanket and pillow in my hands. My eyes flickered with recognition as I looked down at them. Didn't these... didn't these belong to Chaerin? I mean.. they could be Dara's but.. but she was with Jiyong all night. A smile lit my face at the prospect of Chaerin doing such a kind, caring gesture for me. Maybe she didn't hate me after all... Maybe she did care about me. Maybe there was hope.

========

I looked down at my phone before glancing back up at the coffee shop. I'm pretty sure this is the right address. I wonder if i'm too late? Jiyong did text me quite a while ago.

I shrugged before slipping my phone into my pocket. Nothing could bring my optimistic mood down. At least.. that's what I thought.

I entered the shop as I looked around for Jiyong. Where was he?

"Come on Chae! What took you so long in the toilets?! Everyones practically gone!" My head snapped in the direction of the voice after unmistakenably hearing Chaerin's name, my eyes landing on two tall male figures stood beside CL.

"Well I didn't ask you to wait for me Oppa! Teddy Oppa said he would wait for me," she rolled her eyes at one of the guys, who I had now come to realise was Minho, her older brother.

"Of course i'd wait for you! I haven't seen you in so long and you're trying to get rid of me so you can spend time alone with Teddy! Hmph!" Minho childishly turned his back to CL, his arms folded across his chest.

Spend time with Teddy?

"Lets go Teddy Oppa. Lets leave Oppa here to sulk," I watched with wide eys as CL looped her arm with the other guy, pulling him away from Minho towards the door... towards me.

I watched as CL happily talked to the mysterious guy, leaning her head naturally against his shoulder. I felt my heart squeeze painfully at the sight of her with another guy. A guy that wasn't me.

"Chaerin..." I whispered as she was about to walk past me, not even noticing my presence.

She paused, her eyes widening slightly as she stared at me.

"Seungri?" I turned to the guy beside her in confusion. How the hell did he know who I was?

"It's Teddy," the guy said as he gave me a small smile.

Teddy... Teddy... Bom noona's brother?

"Oh, hi." I replied simply as my eyes flickered between him and CL. I couldn't help the jealousy that flowed through my veins as I looked at the two of them. When we were younger it always used to be CL and I, but then everything changed. CL stopped playing with me, stopped talking to me, started to avoid me. Instead she started to cling to Teddy, always following him around despite him being so much older than her. I felt replaced back then and I felt replaced right now.

"What the  are you doing here?" I turned to see Minho had caught up to them and had pulled CL  behind him, hiding her from view as he glared down at me.

"I-I... Jiyong texted me.." I stuttered as I stared back into his hateful eyes, unsure as to why he was glaring at me.

"Chae--"

"How long Chae? How long? I can't believe you didn't tell me this bastard was back in your life again!" Minho angrily reprimanded CL before turning his glare back towards.

"Don't speak to her. Don't go near her. If I find out you intentionally go anywhere near my little sister... I will make sure you can no longer have children." he said menacingly before grabbing CL's arm and dragging her out of the coffee shop.

I blinked in shock and confusion. What the hell was that about?

"Just.. just ignore him Seungri," Teddy said with an unsure smile as he patted my shoulder, "He's just overly protective of baby girl."

B-baby girl? Were they... were they... I felt like my heart had just been ripped from my chest at the thought of CL already belonging to someone else. I quickly pushed the painful thought away.

"B-but... I-I don't understand.. what did I do?" I questioned, hoping maybe he would know. Why is it that I seemed to have done so many things I wasn't aware or? Did I have a twin that was running amok and causing trouble?

He sighed before looking at me pitifully, "I can't tell you that Seungri, it's up to you to find out." With one last supportive pat on the shoulder Teddy walked out of the shop, leaving me even more confused than ever.


Author's Note:

Annyeong my amazing readers! Sorry for the late update, seriously have hardly any time >__<. It's like the crack of dawn over here.. must.. update.. before sleeping! Hope everything actually makes sense here.. my eyelids are drooping xD Another character has been added to the story! Teddy Park! *throws confetti* His appearance is already causing a bit of trouble xD Oh.. I forgot to say in the last chapter... I felt bad since the way Dara and Ji got together wasn't as sweet as what they usually are, hence I did the little aftermath. Also, the couple rings were the ones that Dara had spotted during the movie trip and Jiyong had remembered... that's where he went when he saw Dara and Jaejoong! Anyways, hope you enjoyy! ^^

~Water Phoenix