Chapter 44

Eyes, the window to the soul

== The next day in class ==

Dara's POV

"Are you okay Dara?" Jiyong's concerned voice asked as he rubbed my back.

"Mmm..." I hummed, my head laying on the table, turned away from him as I stared out of the window.

After my breakdown in the ferris wheel I had asked Jiyong to take me home. I had to convince him I was perfectly fine before he would leave me alone since he had insisted that he should stay with me. Of course that was a lie. How could I be 'fine' when I had finally understood my true feelings for Jiyong only for him to already have someone else? It was bittersweet really. I was over the moon when I realised my love for Jiyong, but at the same time I felt crushed to know that it was too late.

I had spent the whole night awake, clutching onto GD tightly whilst I thought about my predicament. I had never spent so much time just thinking before. My thoughts were full of regrets. Regret that I hadn't discovered my feelings for him earlier.

"Tell me what's wrong," Jiyong pleaded.

"Okay class, we're going to continue our topic on..."

"I'm fine Ji, it's time for class lets concentrate." I sat up, avoiding his eyes as I opened my notebook, gripping my pen in my hand.

I heard Jiyong sigh as he slouched in his seat. I could tell he was staring at me, probably wondering what was up with me but I continued to face forward, avoiding his probing gaze.

== At the end of the day ==

With great difficulty I managed to keep my distance from Jiyong, pulling away whenever he tried to touch me, and keeping our conversations to a minimum. I could tell he was beginning to get frustrated with my behaviour.

"Dara, just tell me what's wrong! Please!" Jiyong pleaded desperately as he stood in front of me blocking my way, "Have I done something wrong?"

I swallowed hard before looking up to meet his eyes as I tried to keep my eyes devoid of the emotional turmoil that was occuring inside of me. I wish I could just tell him how I felt, but where would that leave me? Jiyong already liked someone else. If I told him my feelings he would probably laugh at me, or worse tell me we can't even be friends anymore. No. I can't let that happen. Jiyong may belong to someone else, but I still wanted him in my life. Needed him in my life.

I mustered the best smile I could as I reached up to cup his right cheek, "I'm fine Ji. Stop worrying."

I watched as Jiyong's eyes flickered with suspicion as he scanned my face. I gathered all my energy and gave him my brightest smile. Jiyong visibly relaxed at the sight of my smile, smiling back at me as he pulled my hand away from his cheek bringing me in to a tight hug.

"You had me really worried all day, I thought I had done something wrong," he murmured as he buried his face into my neck.

"You could never do anything wrong Ji." I whispered back, 'If anything you did everything right. You did all the right things to make me fall for you.' I finished off in my mind as I allowed myself to snuggle into his body.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Jiyong asked as he pulled away to look at me.

I so badly wated to say yes, but I knew that I needed some time away from, to try and get him out of my mind, "I think i'm coming down with a cold Ji. I'm just going to stay home."

"Okay, i'll come over and we can order some takeaway and watch some movies or something," he replied as he curled a pieced of hair behind my ear.

"No. It's okay Ji. I'm not going to be much fun, i'm probably just going to sleep," I tried again.

"It's okay. I'll just watch over you, make sure you don't get a temperature or something," he insisted

"No. I don't want you to catch whatever i've got. You should just go home and rest too," I tried yet again to convince him.

He sighed heavily as he brushed my cheek, "Okay. You're probably coming down with a cold from the water fight. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise Ji, it wasn't your fault. I'll see you tomorrow?" If he continued like this I was just going to fall even more in love with him, if that was even possible. I wish he would just stop.

"Okay, I'll drop you off home first."

========

I was in the process of moping aorund the apartment in my pyjamas and dressing gown, GD wrapped tightly in my arms when CL walked in.

"Wow, what's up with you? You look terrible." she commented as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Wow. Thankyou sooo much bestfriend of mine." I muttered sarcastically as I plopped myself down on the sofa, "Kick me whilst i'm down why don't you?"

/beep beep/

I pulled my phone out of my dressing gown and opened up the text.

From: Annoying Assface Kim Jaejoong

Despite my current emotional turmoil I couldn't help the small smile that emerged on my face. I had forgotten to change his name back after Jiyong had changed it.

Sent at: 16:03 (4:03PM)

Hey Dara!

Do you fancy going to watch a movie with me? There's this film I really want to watch and I would appreciate some good company!

~Jaejoong Oppa

I clicked the reply button, grimacing at how he had signed off. I didn't really fancy going out with Jae, or going at all, but I had told him he could call me up whenever he needed a companion. Plus, maybe this would be a good opportunity to try and get Jiyong out of my mind. That's right. I needed a distraction.

From: Dara

Sent at: 16:06 (4:06PM)

Hey Jae!

Sure, why not? You couldn't have texted at a better time! Where should we meet?

~Dara

My thumb hovered over the send button as I debated with myself. I just couldn't bring myself to do it... someting felt... off. I had this niggling feeling that I shouldn't go, that something was going to go terribly wrong.

"Whatcha doing?"

"AAHH!" I screamed and jumped slightly in shock at the sound of CL's voice so close to me.

"YAH! Did you have to creep up on me like that? Whispering in my ear like some kind of murderer?!" I reprimanded as I glared at her.

CL rolled her eyes as she moved around the sofa to sit beside me, "Don't be so dramatic. What are you looking at that is making you think so deeply?"

"." I looked down at my phone to see that I had accidentally pressed the send button. A few seconds later a rpely came back.

From: Annoying Assface Kim Jaejoong

Sent at: 16:08 (4:08PM)

That's great! It's okay, i'll pick you up at 5. See you then!

~Jaejoong Oppa

Damn.

"Seriously Ssantoki, what are you looking at? Is it Jiyong? My days! You guys are inseperable!" she complained as she curled her legs under herself whilst rolling her eyes, "It practically feels like I don't have a bestfriend anymore!"

I absentmindedly put my phone back into my pocket as my thoughts returned to Jiyong again. I sighed heavily as I shook my head.

"It wasn't Jiyong? Have you guys fallen out or something?" she sked in curiosity.

"No..."

"Then what's up? Why are you all mopey? I haven't seen you like this since Bom moved to America," she asked in concern, dipping her head down to try and take a look at my face.

I sighed heavily for the nth time as I leaned back ont he sofa, staring blankly up at the celing.

"It's about Jiyong though isn't it?" she asked knowingy, "You know now don't you?"

"Was that a question?"

"No. A statement."

There was a long pause before I finally let it out, "I love him Chae," I mumbled. I felt my heart pound at my confession - it felt good to finally say it out loud.

"It's about time..." she mumbled before looking at me in confusion, "I thought you'd be a bit more happier than this though... I mean... shouldn't you be rejoicing right now? Celebrating? Why are you so down? Where's Jiyong?"

"What's there to celebrate?" I asked, more to myself than to CL.

"What do you mean? You and Ji--"

"H-he has someone else." I stuttered, cutting her off as I felt the tears begin to build up.

"WHAAAAT?!" CL screeched as she jumped up from her seat, "He has someone?! Since when?! When did you see her?!"

"I haven't seen her..." I trailed off as I tried to hold the tears back.

CL frowned as she looked down at me, "You haven't seen her? Jiyong told you he has a girlfriend?"

I shook my head as I bit my lip, it hurt so much to talk about this.

"So... you haven't seen this.. this girl and Jiyong didn't tell you... Then how the hell do you know he has someone else?!" CL asked in frustration as she placed her hands on her hips.

"A-at the orphanage.. h-he said he had someone... someone he wants... he wants to..." I let the tears fall. This was just too painful. I never knew loving someone could hurt so much.

"Someone he wants to what?!" CL cried out as she grabbed my shoulders and shook them hard.

"I don't want to say it Chae! It hurts!" I whimpered as I clutched my shirt above my heart, "Don't make me! Please don't make me! It really hurts!"

CL let go as she flopped down beside me, sighing.

"Shouldn't you be comforting me?! You're one crappy bestfriend!" I cried out as I leaned my head on her shoulder, the tears soaking through her t-shirt.

To my shock CL roughly pushed my head off of her, grabbing my shoulders roughly again, "COMFORT?! My god you oblivious woman! You don't need bloody comfort! You need a kick up the ! Maybe a slap in the face!"

"H-huh?" I said, startled at her outburst.

CL rolled her eyes as she calmed her rough shaking,"You are so.. so unbelievably stupid! Don't you see? You haven't seen this woman. You haven't seen her because he's always with you. Why is he always with you?" CL paused to look at me as if expecting me to answer. When she got nothing but a blank face she rolled her eyes before shaking me again, "Because YOU'RE the girl!"

"H-huh?" I stuttered again in confusion.

"Oh for the love of... Don't make me slap some sense into you Dara! I'll do it!" CL threatened as she looked at me with a crazed look.

"I-I don't understand..."

"What don't you understand?! It's so bloody simple! Do I need to spell it out for you woman?! Kwon Jiyong loves you!" she screamed into my face, shaking me again for good measure.

I rapidly blinked at her as I processed all of her words, "Ji...Jiyong... Jiyong l-loves me?"

"No sherlock!" CL replied sarcastically as she finally let go off me.

"Of course he does... he loves me like a friend..." I trailed off, not wanting to believe CL. I didn't want to get my hopes up, only for them to be crushed.

"You're joking with me right?" CL said in shock as she gaped at me, "You're actually.. you're actually taking the piss right?"

"Taking the piss? Taking the piss of what?" she had managed to confuse me so much that my tears had finally stopped, the tear stains on my cheeks being the only indicator that I had cried.

"Oh my days. Oh my ing days." CL said as she face palmed herself before looking at me, "Kwon Jiyong loves Sandara Park. Not as a friend, but as a lover." she enunciated like I was a small child.

"Stop it Chae! Stop saying it! Stop lying!" I whimpere as I covered my ears not wanting to hear her lies.

I felt her pull my hands away holding them in hers as she looked me in the eyes, "I won't stop saying it Dara, because i'm not lying. I'm telling the truth. I don't know when you realied your feelings and I don't know when Jiyong realised his, but I know with one hundred percent certainty that Kwon Jiyong loves you."

"N--"

"I'm not finished!" she cut me of harshly before her voice softened again, "Dara, what kind of guy would detach his shelf so that he could give you soup in the middle of the night? What kind of guy would willingly go shopping with you? What kind of guy becomes so over-protective that he changes your bloody apartment door lock? What kind of guy would ditch class just so he could check on you and give you soup when he thought you were ill? What kind of guy would go out of his way just so that you wouldn't get jealous? I don't know what you have made yourself believe Dara, but that kind of guy doesn't do all those things because he loves you as a friend. He does those things because he loves you."

Each scene played in my mind as CL listed them off. CL was right, were those things that merely a friend would do? 

"Ji.. Jiyong loves me?" I stuttered as I felt my heart begin to pick up it's pace in hope.

"Jiyong.. loves me?" I repeated questioningly again, my heart beat getting stronger and stronger.

"Yes Dara, Jiyong loves you," CL reassured me, giving me one of her motherly smiles.

"I-I don't know... I don't want to be too hopeful... maybe... maybe that's just the way he is with all girls," I said nervously. Despite not wanting to allow hope to consume me, my heart burst with love at the prospect that Jiyong may feel the same way about me as I do for him.

CL sighed as she rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to bother arguing with you. I know the truth and no matter how many times I tell you, I don't think you'll believe it until you hear it from his own mouth."

"He might actually love me CL..." I muttered, hope filling up within me as I grabbed her hands.

"So what are you going to do about it?" CL quesioned as she patted my hands.

"I... I need to tell him. Even if the chances of him loving me back is slim, I need to tell him," I said with certainty at my new resolution, "In fact... i'm going to tell him how I feel right now!" I said as I jumped up making a beeline for my room.

/knock knock/

"Maybe that's Jiyong!" CL said excitedly.

My eyes widened as I ran towards the door flinging it open, "Ji-- Jae?"

"Er.. Hey Dara. I guess you're not quite ready to go yet?" Jaejoong said as he looked me up and down.

. I had completely forgotten! My eyes flickered to the clock and indeed it was 5PM.

"Dara, is it Ji--" CL paused as she looked over my shoulder, "What are you doing here?" CL asked harshly.

"Oh.. erm.. I'm here to pick Dara up to go to the movies..." he said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Just hold on one second Jae," With that I closed the door in his surprised face before turning to CL.

"Don't go Dara," CL immediately said.

"I don't want to.. but I already said I would! I can't bail on him now! He's already here!" I made my way towards my bedroom, a bad feeling stirring in my gut.

CL's POV

When Dara closed her bedroom door I immediately whipped round, opening the front door and stepping out.

I stood with my arms folded across my chest as I glared up at Jaejoong. Sure, I had been somewhat nice to him when we had first met, but he had already served his purpose in making Jiyong jealous. Now... now he was just going to get in the way of two of my dearest friends and I wasn't about to let that happen.

"Stay away from her." I said icily as I glared at him.

"W-what?" Jiyong stuttered as he took a step back from me.

I sighed, maybe I was being a bit too harsh, "Look, I don't know what your intentions are for Dara, but she's not for you. Before you delve any deeper just leave her alone."

"I--"

"Hey Jae, I'm ready to go-- CL? What are you doing out here?" Dara was fully dressed and looking at me suspiciously.

"Nothing, just asking how he is. Right?" I said as I gave Jaejoong a look.

"Ehe.. yeah.." Jaejoong replied nervously, "Lets go then?"

"Okay, see you later CL!" Dara bid goodbye to me as she walked away with Jaejoong.

I stood at the door as I watched the two of them walk away together, a horrible foreboding feeling in the pit of my stomach.

========

Jiyong's POV

I know Dara said she was fine but I wasn't convinced at all. There was something up with her, I just know it. It didn't escape my notice that she didn't want to spend anytime with me tonight. I wasn't going to lie and say that I wasn't hurt, but if space was what she needed then that was what I was going to give her.

I lay on my bed as I twirled the keyring on my finger, my thoughts filled with Dara as I stared at the picture on it. When would be the right time to tell her? Should I even tell her? What if I ended up scaring her away? No, Jiyong. You have to do this. Even if she rejects you... you have to do this.

I seriously needed to get this out of my system as soon as possible. I sat up with a smirk when a thought came to mind, my hand gripping the keyring and my carkeys as I stood up, making my way out of my room and my apartment. I knew exactly how I was going to tell her.

========

Seunghyun's POV

"Bye Seunghyun, don't wait up for me!" Bom called to me as I pretended to flick through the TV. She had been saying the exact same thing for the past two nights, always telling me not to wait for her and I always replied in the same way.

"Tch! Why would I wait for you?" I watched out of the corner of my eye as she put her jacket and shoes on. Despite those words, every night in my room I would silently wait for her to come home before I would sleep. I would wait for the familiar sound of the lock turning and the light closing of the door which would signal her arrival home. I just had to make sure she'd gotten home safely. After all, she was an extremely beautiful woman who was constantly coming home late at night, god knows what might happen to her!

I continued to pretend to watch TV when I saw her glance over at me, before she slipped out of the door. As soon as the door clicked shut I turned the TV off and strode over to the door, shoving my feet into my shoes and shrugging my jacket on. I grabbed my car keys before slowly opening the door, peeking out to check that she had gone.

The past few nights had caused curiosity to get the better of me. Just where was she going everynight? What was she doing? Was she meeting someone? Youngbae's voice chose at that very moment to ring in my ears.

"Before you know it, it'll be too late and she'll be gone."

I quickly pushed away the jealousy that flared up at the thought of her meeting someone else, as I stepped fully out of our apartment, locking it behind me before making my way towards the staircase. I took two steps at a time, my longs legs coming in handy as I tried to beat the speed of the elevator that she had taken.

I reached the ground floor and quickly looked around before sneaking out of the apartment and slipping into my car. Seconds later Bom stepped out of the block of apartments, standing outside as if she were waiting for someone.

My eyes turned into slits as I watched the oh so familiar car that belonged to Youngbae pull up beside Bom. Tch! I should've known! I bet he always had a crush on her! I gripped the steering wheel as I watched Bom get into the car. So this is what she had been doing? Going out on little escapades with Youngbae?

I quickly the ignition, as I followed them out of the parking lot. I don't even know why I was following them. It was clear what she had been up to so why was I even bothering? I must really be masochistic. It seemed like it was my life mission to drag my heart through shards of glass and dirt.

In order to stay inconspicous I ensured that there was always two cars between us, so as not to be suspected.

Youngbae's POV

I let out a small chuckle as I looked through my rearview mirror. Hyung, you are too funny.

"What are you laughing at Bae?" Bom asked, turning to look at me in curiosity.

"Nothing, I just thought I saw something," I replied as I took another glance at Seunghyun's car. Did he really think he could be conspicous? His car was bright yellow for pete's sake! You could spot it from a mile away!

"Okay. Anyway, I would like to say thankyou Bae. You've been so supportive of me, even taking me to and from my cooking lessons," she thanked me.

"No problem noona," I gave her a small smile before I looked through my rearview mirror again. Besides if hyung ever found out that I knew Bom had been going to and from somewhere in the middle of the night and not offered to take her.. he would skin me alive. I'm just stepping in for a while to fulfill his duties until he realises his own stupidity.

Seunghyun's POV

I felt my annoyance multiply as I continued to follow them. Where the hell were they going?!

Finally Youngbae pulled up in front of a large building, I quickly followed suit as I glanced up at the building. Huh? Wasn't this some sort of college? What were they doing at a college?

I diverted my eyes back towards the car to see Bom step out, closing the door behind her before she turned to give a small wave. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I saw Youngbae drive off as Bom walked into the building alone.

So.. so they weren't going on a date? I felt my whole body relax in relief. Thank god. Now I don't have to kill Youngbae. I quickly got out of my car, locking it as I followed her in. I felt like a ninja as I hid behind corners and doors as I followed her in. Just where was she going?

I watched as she finally entered a room. I looked at the door number, logging it in my mind before I turned away, making my way back out of the building to my car.

== 2 hours later ==

What was taking her so long? What was she doing? I had grown bored and tired sitting inside my car, my phone and the radio could only supply a small amount of amusement before it became dry. I impatiently went back inside the building and approached the door again, trying to get a peek inside when the door flung open.

"Oh! Sorry!" a woman quickly apologised before hurriedly walking past me and up to the receptionist.

"Ji hye! First aid kit please!" the woman held her hand out to the receptionist.

"Who is it this time?" the receptionist asked calmly as she handed the first aid kit over.

"Who do you think? Bom of course!" she replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Again? What is it this time?"

"She cut herself again, this ones pretty bad, i'll fill you in later!" with that the woman ran back into the room, passing me in my frozen state.

Bom? Bom was hurt? I began to panic slightly, wanting to barge into the room and find out what the hell was going on in there but I held back. Instead I took one of the seats opposite another door as I began to fidget nervously.

What seemed like hundreds of years later a flock of women left the room, chatting happily amongst themselves. I quickly grabbed a magazine from a table nearby as I covered my face, my eyes peeking over the top as I tried to spot Bom.

I frowned when I couldn't spot her obvious red hair amongst the crowd. I quickly ducked under the magazine when she finally appeared, leaving the room. It didn't escape my notice how her hand was wound tightly in a bandage. I felt my heart tug slightly at seeing her in pain. I stealthily followed her down and was relieved to see Youngbae's car was parked up. Good, he had come to take her back. Upon knowing she would get home safely I made my way back up into the building and into the room.

"Excuse me sir may I help you?"

I turned to see a middle-aged woman in an apron, giving me a questioning look.

"Yeah... What is it that you do here?" I immediately asked.

She woman chuckled as she looked around the room, "Well if you haven't noticed already you're stood inside of a kitchen. It's pretty self-explanatory."

"Does Park Bom come here every night?" I asked again, realising my first question was pretty stupid.

"Bom? Yeah she does. Gets into trouble every time too!" the woman muttered under her breath but her eyes shined with affection for Bom.

"In trouble? What do you mean?" I asked in curiosity. If she was learning how to cook, she prbably got into trouble for trying to burng down the kitchen.

"Casualties," the woman shrugged, "She's extremely clumsily, she never leaves this room without another wound to add to her collection."

"W-wound?" I stuttered as the image of her bandaged hand popped up in my mind.

"Mmm, she isn't very good with holding the knife. She's had a few cuts here and there but today was by far the worst," she grimaced, "So much blood..."

"May I ask who you are to Bom?" she finally asked as she looked me in curiosity.

"Oh.. erm.." I struggled to find the correct term. Who exactly was I to Bom? "I'm her... friend." I finally said, the word coming out extremely forced.

"Hmm.." she eyed me speculatatively before something flickered in her eyes, "Do you want to see her cooking station?"

I raised my eyebrows in shock at the odd question but nevertheless nodded my head. I bet her station was all messy and burnt to a crisp!

She lead me past a few stations before she stopped, "This is Bom's station. I have to go now. It was nice talking to you though... Bom's friend." She gave me a smalle knowing smile before she left me alone.

I stood behind the work bench, staring down at the clean couter-top in surprise. I never would've guessed Bom would have such a clean work area. I scanned over her utensils when my eyes landed on the side of her personal microwave. My eyebrows furrowed as I leaned down to get a better look. The whole side of the microwave was full of sticky notes.

"Hwaiting Bomtaro! You can do it!"

"Pabo! Don't put tin foil in the microwave!"

"Not to self: Do not burn down the kitchen!"

"Corn goes well with everything!"

I chuckled as I scanned over all of the pink sticky notes, they were very Bom. My eyes flickered to the last sticky note that was in green, standing out amongst the rest. I peeled it off as I lifted it up.

"You must cook at least one edible dinner for Seunghyun! Hwaiting! <3"

My eyes softened as I read over her neat writing, and of the little chibi she had drawn on the corner of her and I. She was doing all of this for me? She was physically hurting herself repeatedly just so that she could cook me dinner? Why?

========

Dara's POV

"So what is it that we're going to see?" I asked as we entered Seunghyun's mall, to go to the same movie theater as last time.

"You'll see. Don't worry though, it's not a horror movie this time," Jaejoong reassured as he gave me one of his signature smiles.

"I noticed you were pretty down this morning... I'm glad you're feeling better now though," Jaejoong commented as he glanced over at me yeah.

"Yeah... I just made a massive error in judgement... but everything's clear to me now," I replied, smiling as Jiyong's face popped up into my mind.

We made our way towards the movie theater and I tried my best to keep a good distance away from him. We were so far apart that it could've looked like we were two strangers that just happened to be walking in the same direction. I just didn't feel comfortable near him like I had when I had first met him. I felt like by going out with Jae tonight, I was somehow betraying Jiyong and that thought was constantly grinding at my conscience, even though I knew this was nothing more than just two friends going to watch a movie.

My eyes widened as I quickly grabbed Jaejoong's arm hiding behind him.

"Dara? What's up?" Jaejoong asked in confusion as he tried to turn around to look at me.

"Don't move!" I hissed as I hid behind him.

"Dara?" Jaejoong turned around to look at me, but continued to keep me hidden, "What are you looking at?" he glanced over his shoulder before turning back around to look at me in confusion.

"Sssh! I think.. I think that's Minzy and... and Daesung!" I peeked over his shoulder and what I had seen was correct. There, holding hands and smiling happily was Daesung and Minzy.

"I cannot believe it! No way! They're dating?! How come we didn't know?!" I said to myself in shock as I continued to watch the two of them.

I placed my hands on Jaejoong's shoulders as I tiptoed up, stepping closer to him as my eyes widened further as I watched Minzy give Daesung a cute peck on the cheek. Yah.. that maknae is going to get an earful from me later!

I was shaken from my thoughts when I felt unfamiliar arms wrap around my waist. My eyes trailed down to see Jaejoong holding onto my waist. I tried to pull away, letting go of his shoulders.

"W-what are you doing Jae?" I stuttered as I tried to push him away.

"Shhh Dara... there's a... I think there's a spider on your hair," he whispered cautiously as he pulled me closer to him his eyes zoning in on an area above my head.

"A SPIDER?! WHAT?! WHERE? GET IT OFF GET IF OFF!" I began to panic, as I wrapped my arms around Jaejoong's neck jumping up and down, "GET IT OFF JAE GET IT OFF!"

"There you go. The bug's gone," he said as he smiled down at me.

I let out a sigh of relief as I quickly untangled myself from him, not feeling at all comfortable with his touch. I stepped as far away from him as possible, coughing awkwardly, "Thanks and sorry about that... I just hate spiders."

Jaejoong laughed good naturedly, "It's fine, nothing to be embarassed about."

"Thanks... Lets go, or else we'll miss the movie!"

Jiyong's POV

I stepped out of the shop, a huge smile on my face as I swung the small bag in my hand. I turned to leave when my whole body stiffened, my blood running cold and my smile falling from my face.

Please tell me that's not her... Please... She said she wasn't feeling well. Said she was going to stay in and sleep. That girl couldn't be her. It can't be her.

I felt my heart drop when I caugh a glimpse of her face. I watched in horror as she wrapped her arms around his neck clinging to him as she jumped up and down in excitement.

She said she was going to stay home, so why the was she out with that bastard?! Why the  was she wrapped in the arms of that bastard?!

My eyes hardened as I met his gaze, my jaw clenching as I saw him smirk, pulling her closer to him. That bastard. That filthy bastard. I'm going to kill him. How dare he lay his hands on her! She was mine. Dara was mine!

I felt my whole body shake in anger, jealousy coursing through my veins as my heart beat painfully, my grip on the bag tightening as my nails dug into my skin. He was touching what was rightfully mine. He was trying to steal my warmth. My home. I so badly wanted to storm over there and pull her away from him and into my arms where she belonged. To beat the living out of him, but I couldn't bare to look at her right now. Not after what I had just witnessed. Whilst I worried about her well-being she was frolicking off with that bastard. Whilst I was in my own delusional world, imaging all the different scenarios of how I would tell her how much I loved her, she was happy in the arms of that bastard. I felt betrayed.

I glared murderously at him one last time before I turned away, my hands curled up into fists, as my heart ached painfully, the image of Dara in his arms haunting me with each step I took.


Author's Note:

Annyeong Yeorubun! A little bit of Daemin! I know alot of you are probably going to hate me for this chapter >___< Try to enjoy though! *runs and hides*

~Water Phoenix