Chapter 40

Eyes, the window to the soul

CL's POV

I stood in the middle of Seungri's room, looking around in wonder. I was pleasantly surprised to find that his room was impeccably clean, and even more surprised to find that there weren't posters of scantily-clad women on his walls. This didn't seem like the room of a playboy.

I spotted a bookshelf in the corner and made my way over, 'This is probably where he stores his huge collection' I thought bitterly to myself. I tilted my head so I could read the titles of the books.

*blink*

*blink blink*

Huh? I straightened up as I pulled out one of the books. 'How to master the art of cooking' I read aloud, my eyebrows disappearing behind my fringe. All of the books here were to do with cooking, and for some reason that fact annoyed the crap out of me. Why didn't he have any secret dirty magazines or anything? Isn't that what someone like Seungri would have? If he had all those things, the magazines, the DVDs, the posters... it would make it easier for me to hate him. It would give me a good reason to continue to hate him, but no. Standing in his room all I could see was a man who had dreams and ambitions, far from who I thought he was. Had he really changed?

Sighing I walked over to his bed, looking at the clothes he had laid out. A t-shirt and some jogging bottoms. I folded them up and placed them at the end of the bed before grabbing the pillow and blanket, placing them on the floor to make a bed. I just couldn't bring myself to sleep on his bed, by doing so I would feel closer to him, and I couldn't allow myself to make the same mistake again.

Seungri's POV

I twisted and the sofa as I tried to find a comfortable position. I sighed heavily as I gave up trying to sleep. There was just too many things running through my mind. It bothered me how CL and I hadn't spoken properly since the night she threw me out of the apartment. I hated to admit it and I would never tell her but I really missed the daily bantering we used to have. It was just so refreshing and I soon found that I would wake up every morning looking forward to that short period at lunch where I could see and annoy her. She was like a breath of fresh air. No one would of guessed but I was sick of all those girls that I would see in the club who would constantly fling themselves at me, wanting my attention. I was tired of that life. You may be wondering how I even allowed myself to get into that kind of routine.

Now I don't want to boast, but I was always popular with the girls when I was younger and I guess it just got to my head. I believed I could have anything I wanted. I always knew that I would grow up to take over my parents empire of restaurants, it was always drilled into me since I was young. I thought that was what I wanted too. I didn't have to work for anything and it would all be handed down to me. I was happy with that. Well, at least I thought I was. That was until I realised I had my own dreams, my own aspirations. I remember when we were younger, whilst we were out playing CL would stay indoors, constantly drawing. I never understood what joy she got out of stupid drawings, I didn't even believe she would be able to reach her dream. I used to think she was a fool for not wanting to follow in her parents footsteps, but I soon realised I was the fool. I was the fool for just accepting the fate my parents had given me, not chasing after something of my own. I no longer wanted something I didn't work hard for. I didn't want something that wasn't mine.

When I had told my parents I didn't want the business anymore... they were furious to say the least. I figured that if CL's parents were so accepting of her dreams, mine would be too, but I was sorely mistaken. They told me I had no choice. I had to take it. I was their only child, who else were they going to give it? Dejected I told them I was just playing a prank on them, but then I figured out that my passion was in cooking. I thought that maybe.. just maybe they would be pleased and woudl be more accepting, I mean, it was related to the business, but again I was wrong. They were even more angry. They said it was the stupidest thing they had ever heard of. They threatened to cut me off if I even tried to go down that route. They said I would get nowhere from being a chef.

I was angry. Beyond angry, I was furious. How could my own parents tell me my dreams were stupid? Why couldn't they just be accepting like CL's parents? I was envious to say the least. Thats when I began rebelling. If they wouldn't let me do what I wanted then I wasn't going to do what they wanted either. I began to go out, staying out till the crack of dawn before returning home. I began to throw parties at home just to spite them. I began to mix with the wrong crowds, going out late at night to clubs despite being underage at the time. I started to mingle with the opposite . Soon I found myself enjoying this life, I felt liberated. It allowed me to be free to do whatever the hell I wanted with no one to stop me. It was during these times that I was able to control what I wanted to do, my parents had no influence over me whatsoever, but then I grew tired. Tired of the lifestyle I had created for myself.

I accepted the fate my parents had given me, enrolling into business, and stopped taking the secret cooking classes. I gave up on my dream, but then Lee Chaerin came back into my life. I saw how happy she was following her own dreams, working so hard to get to where she wanted to be in life. When I had cooked for her that night, it was the first time I had ever cooked for anyone besides myself, so when she had told me that I was good a cook, I can't even begin to explain how much those words meant to me. The fact it came from CL I knew she was telling me the truth. That night she made me realised how foolish I was for giving up on my dreams, just because it wasn't what my parents wanted. What about what I wanted?

I began to take secret cooking classes again, whilst taking business at the same time. I couldn't allow my parents to find out. At the same time I began to find that I wasn't going out to the clubs as much anymore. I would get calls from my club friends asking me where I was, asking me if I would come out since I hadn't been in a while, but I just didn't have it in me to want to go. I had found a new sanctuary in the form of Lee Chaerin. I didn't need all those scantily clad girls who just wanted my money. No, what I needed was a reality check and that's what CL gave me.

It really bothered me how she was no longer talking to me, even to insult me. I found myself looking over at her during lunch, hoping she would give some sort of remark that would turn into full-blown banter between us but nothing. I just didn't understand. What had I done? All I did was try to comfort her but she threw me out. I can still remember how she looked at me, with pure hatred in my eyes, as if I had done something terrible. I just didn't know what. Why couldn't she just tell me? As far as I could remember, when we had first met as children CL and I had gotten along well, I can still hear the way she used to cutely say 'Oppa' to call for me, but then it all stopped. She began to ignore me, told me she hated me and I never found out why.

I harshly rubbed my face at these confusing thoughts. I had never been so bothered before about how someone thought of me, but for reason it really bothered me that CL had created some sort of monster image of me. It bothered me that she was no longer talking to me. It bothered me because in the short space of time since she came back into my life she had left a big impact on me.

I stood up and crept towards my bedroom door, contemplating whether I should go in or not. I knew CL was a light sleeper and I was afraid that if she saw me she would punch me in the face and call me a ert. I shook away the thought and against my better judgement I slowly pushed the door open. I frowned when I noticed the bed was empty, my eyes trailed down to the floor where I saw a small heap.

'Such a stubborn girl.' I thought to myself.

I crouched down beside her and slowly reached out to brush her hair away from her face. Physically, most men would say she wasn't as pretty as all the girls that used to surround me but as the days passed by I found her getting prettier and prettier. Those girls now paled in comparison to this stubborn girl.

Sighing I gently shoved my hands under her body before slowly lifting her up and placing her on the bed. I slowly withdrew my hands from underneath her and grabbed the pillow from the floor carefully placing it under her head before grabbing the blanket to cover her. I gently her cheek before pulling away, a sad smile gracing my face.

I took one last glance at her before walking out of the room closing the door gently behind me. 

I now realised why it bothered me so much that she thought badly of me. I liked her. I, Lee Seungri was falling for Lee Chaerin. Hard. What has she done to me?

== The next day ==

Dara's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted by Jiyong's handsome face, inches away from mine. I moved closer as I studied his face, my finger reaching up to trace his features, before I pulled away lifting my head up to take a look at the time.

"Ji, it's time to wake up." I whispered softly as I tried to untangle my legs from his and get up.

"No." Jiyong tightened his hold around me, trapping my legs inbetween his.

"Ji, if we don't get up now we'll be late!" I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push away from him.

"5 more minutes," he spoke huskily as he buried his head in my neck.

"Ji, that tickles! Stop moving! Come on lets get up," I giggled as Jiyong nuzzled into my neck, his hair tickling the side of my face and neck.

"5 more minutes," he whined, his lips brushing against my neck, making me gulp nervously.

"O-okay," I relented.

5 minutes turned into 10 minutes and Jiyong was still refusing to release his hold on me.

"Jiyong! Let go now! We really need to go!" I said as I tried to push him away, I was beginning to get annoyed.

"It's so warm though!" he complained as he just crushed me closer to his chest.

"Jiyong. If you don't let go right now i'm going to pee on your bed," I threatened, earning a chuckle from Jiyong.

"Is that the best you can come up with? Fine fine," he said as he loosened his hold, releasing my legs.

"Finally!" I moved the blanket and clambered over him. I spotted his dressing gown and grabbed it throwing it on as I made my way into the bathroom.

"Ji! Have you got a spare toothbrush?" I shouted as I began to rummage in his cabinet.

Not long after I felt Jiyong's presence behind me as he placed his left hand on my waist as his other opened another cabinet above me, pulling a toothbrush out and passing it to me.

"Thanks Ji," I thanked him as I made my way over to the sink, waddling slightly as Jiyong had now managed to wrap his arms around my waist, his head resting on my right shoulder in a back hug.

"Ji, I need to brush my teeth. You go get changed or something," I said in amusement as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Brush your teeh then. I'm not stopping you," came his muffled reply.

I rolled my eyes but began to brush my teeth, Jiyong still clinging onto me from behind. As I watched myself brushing my teeth in the mirror I couldn't help but think how we looked like those typical loved up clingy couples in films and it scared me that I liked that thought. 

I quickly rinsed my mouth hoping that it would also get rid of the weird thought I just had, "Your turn. I'm going to get changed then head back to the apartment. I'll see you in class," I said hurriedly as I elbowed him off of me, walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I quickly changed and left Jiyong's room, his clothes in my hands since I figured it'd be weird if I gave them back without washing them.

"Why are you holding Hyung's underwear?" I snapped my head to see CL and Seungri at the kitchen table with wide eyes as they looked at my hands. I flushed red as I hid the clothes behind my back.

"I-Uh I'm going to wash them for him," I giggled nervously as I made my way towards the door.

"Hold up, wait for me Ssantoki. I'm coming too," CL abruptly stood up from the kitchen table and made her way over to me.

"Chaerin! You've not finished your breakfast yet," Seungri protested but CL ignored him as she dragged me out of the apartment shutting the door behind us.

"Sooo, Jiyong's boxers huh? Keeping them as a memorabilia?" CL teased as she trie to look at the boxers behind my back.

"WHAT!? NO! I told you! I'm just going to wash them for him!" I shouted as I looked around hoping no one had heard her.

"Why can't he wash them himself?" CL asked in amusement with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't have to answer your questions!" I quickly turned and walked ahead of her, not wanting to tell her it was because I wore them. I can't even imagine all the crude things she would say to that!

== At lunch ==

Jiyong and I were on the way to the cafeteria when we bumped into a pissed looking Bom.

"You two, following me. Now!"

Oh ... Jiyong and I looked at each other nervously before following her into the university gardens. The both of us sitting down on the bench like naughty children who had been caught doing something bad.

"Just what exactly do you two hink you're playing at?! Do you know how angry he was last night?!" Bom exploded.

I winced at her anger, "But Bom... we just thought that this way, you guys will repair your relationship faster..."

"FASTER?! If anything it has made it worse!" Bom glared at the both of us, "Where the hell were you guys last night? Seunghyun took me back but you weren't there and all the lights were out!"

"Oh, the fusebox broke so the girls stayed over at mine," Jiyong piped in helpfully.

"How convenient," she muttered under her breath before glarind at us again, "I'm moving back in tonight. If I stay there he's just gonig to hate me even more."

"NO! Bommie! What happened to your determination? If you live there you can see him pretty much 24/7! You will grow accustomed to having you back again!" I protested.

"Noona, you're being irrational. Dara's right. The more time you spend with him, the faster he's going to realise you're back for good and you aren't going anywhere," Jiyong explained.

I watched Bom's shoulder slump as she sighed heavily, "I understand you guys had good intentions by setting this us, but I don't know if my heart can take being in close proximity to him, knowing that he hates me and hasn't forgiven me. You don't understand how much it hurts to see him look at me like i'm worthless."

I stood up and enveloped Bom in a hug, "I know it must hurt Bom, but I don't believe that Seunghyun hates you. If he truly hated you he would've left you last night instead of taking you back to his apartment. He still cares about you."

"Do you really think so?" Bom said hopefully as she looked between Jiyong and I.

"I know so noona," Jiyong reassured as he got up from the bench to stand beside Bom and I.

"Okay, i'll live with him."

== At the cafeteria ==

/bell rings/

"Ssantoki! Remember you need to get back to the apartment promptly so we can go to the fashion show okay?" CL reminded me before she fled the cafeteria to head to her lesson.

"What fashion show?" Seungri asked with interest.

"Oh, I promised CL I would got ot a Jeremy Scott fashion show with her. It starts at 4 so I have to get back to the apartment straight after lesson," I explained, "Anyway, bye guys!"

Jiyong and I walked into our Economics class, taking our usual seats. I only had three classes this week, since I had missed one when I faked being ill and yesterday Miss Kim wasn't in so we had a free. I really hope she was in today, I couldn't afford to be missing so many lessons.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I watched her walk in. It didn't escape my noice that she didn't look too good, she must have been really ill. I hope she gets better soon.

"Oh Dara, here are the notes for the lesson you missed the other day," Jaejoong passed me two sheets of neatly copied notes, flashing me a smile.

"Thanks Jae. You didn't have to but I really appreciate it," I offered him a smile as I tucke the notes into my book.

"You could thank me by going to the movies with me tonight?" Jaejoong asked me, hope in his eyes.

"Sorry Jae, I've got to go to a fashion show with my roommate tonight. Maybe another time?" I said apologetically as I watched his shoulder deflate.

"It's okay, maybe next time?"

I nodded my head, not wanting to make any promises before turning my attention back to the front of the room.

== 2 hours later ==

/bell rings/

"Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park I need to talk to you two," Miss Kim's strict voice spoke.

I looked up in confusion, had I done something wrong? I glanced at Jiyong who just shrugged at me. I slung my bag over before making my way down to her desk with Jiyong following behind me.

"I assume you two know why I called you here." she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Does it look like we do?" Jiyong snapped back. My eyes widened as I elbowed him. What the hell was he playing at?!

"How dare you speak to a teacher like that!" She spat glaring at Jiyong before she straightened up regaining her composure, "I see you have no manners, you must of had a terrible upbringing. I guess I can't blame you for that. Your parents are to blame for that."

Wow. That was y. She's supposed to be a teacher, why is she acting like a childish 8 year old?

"Could say the same to you Miss Kim." Jiyong replied through gritted teeth his hands curled up into fists at his sides, "Could you get to the point? We have better things to do."

"I highly doubt that Mr Kwon," she scoffed as she rolled her eyes, "You are here because once again the both of you missed another one of my lessons. I do not tolerate truancy," she turned towards me, "I am dissappointed in you Miss Park. I thought you would know better than to hang around with the likes of Mr Kwon."

My jaw dropped, I didn't know what to say, I was too shocked by her words. What the hell? Isn't she supposed to be a teacher? Aren't teachers supposed to treat all students equal? What did she have against Jiyong? As far as i'm aware besides him talking back to her, he hadn't done anything wrong.

"I want you two to clean the whole of this classroom from the floor to the ceiling. I want it to be spotless. When that's done there's some more paperwork I need you to shred," she smiled sweetly as us both as she handed us another huge stack of paper and i'm pretty sure this wasn't all of it.

"Miss Kim, Dara was ill on that day. I don't think she should be punished."

I turned my head to the left in suprise to see Jaejoong standing next to me when I felt Jiyong grab my hand and pull me closer to him.

"Mr Kim. This matter does not concern you." Miss Kim turned her sharp gaze to Jaejoong.

"But--"

"No buts. Leave now unless you want to be punished too," she said harshly.

I turned to Jaejoong to see him look at me apologetically before leaving the room.

"I expect this room to be spotless do you understand?" she said icily before grabbing her bag and  making her way out of the room.

"What a !" I muttered, earning a chuckle from Jiyong.

My eyes widened, "! Ji! I have to go to the fashion show! CL will kill me!"

"Go, i'll tidy up here," he said as he pushed me towrds the door. I bit my lip as I looked between Jiyong and the door. CL would kill me but this was my punishment too, I couldn't let Jiyong clean it all up himself.

"I can't, it's my punishment too."

CL's POV

Where the hell is she?! We're going to be late if she doesn't come now! I don't even have time to dress her!

/knock knock/

I jumped at the sound, running towards the door and flinging it open, "IT'S ABOUT TIME--"

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"I was leaving the university when I overheard Dara noona and Jiyong hyung. They're being punished for not going to class the other day. Dara noona isn't going to be able to come with you I figured I could go with you instead," Seungri answered, shrugging his shoulders.

WHAT?! When I get my hands on that rabbit she is so dead!

"Forget it. If Dara can't go, I'll go on my own." I grabbed my bag and pushed past him, locking the door before rushing down the stairs, too impatient to take the elevator.

"Look, i'm here already and I have nothing better to do. Wouldn't it be better if you had company that going on your own?" Seungri asked as he grabbed my elbow twirling me around.

"It would be better if I had company. If the company wasn't you. Now let go, I have to get a taxi." I shook his hand off and went to stand outside the apartments hoping to spot a taxi.

I waved my hands wildly when I saw a taxi and sighed in relief as it pulled up. I opened the door and was about to get in when the driver spoke, "Sorry Miss, this taxi has been booked under the name of Lee Seungri."

"Come on Chaerin, lets just go together hmm? I promise I won't bother you." Seungri said as he clambered into the taxi patting the seat beside him. I looked down at my watch and bit my lip, before looking up to see if there were any other taxi's. If I didn't take this taxi now I was going to be late. With a heavy sigh I reluctantly sat beside him closing the door shut.

"Don't talk and don't piss me off. Just stay quiet." I instructed shooting him a warning glare before turning to the front to tell the driver the place.

"Yes madam!" Seungri said enthusiatically as he saluted me. I rolled my eyes as I turned to look out of the window, biting my lip to hold back my smile.

Dara's POV

Stupid short legs! I was currently jumping up and down on the spot in an attempt to reach the top of the window to clean it.

I heard Jiyong chuckle from the other side of the room. I turned around to see him leaning against the wall watching me amusement, his broom leaning against him on the wall.

"Jiiiii!" I whined as I pouted, "Stop laughing! You're not doing any work! Stop watching me!"

"Arasso, you're just so amusing to watch," Jiyong replied. I shot a glare at him before turning back around to try and clean the stupid window.

"EEEEK!" I shrieked as I felt myself being lifted from the safety of the ground, my hand immediately reaching out to grab for something but coming up empty.

"What are you doing?!" I squealed as I looked down at the top of Jiyong's head which was wedged inbetween my thighs whilst I was sat on his shoulders.

"You looked like you were having difficulty in reaching the top window. I'm just offering my services," he said as he grabbed both of my hands to help balance me.

"THIS is what you came up with?! You could've just cleaned it for me you stupid tall person!" I shouted as I gripped onto his hands for dear life.

"This is much more fun," he replied as he began to chuckle.

"Stop laughing! You're shoulders are shaking! I'm going to fall!" I began to panic as I felt Jiyong's shoulders move up and down in laughter.

"You're not going to fall Dara, I've got you," he replied as he let go of one of my hands.

"YAH! What are you doing!? Don't let go!" I shrieked as I grabbed onto his hair instead.

"Oww! Dara not the hair again! I swear my poor hair has been tortured by you enough!" Jiyong whined as he tried to pull my hand away.

"It's not my fault! You let go of my hand! Just put me down already!" I complained.

"You're perfectly safe Dara, I won't let you fall," Jiyong reassured, "I let go of your hand so you could clean, otherwise this whole exercise would be pointless."

"No! Put me down!!" I began to wriggle in protest.

"Dara, you're not making my job any easier. If you continue to wriggle you really will fall," Jiyong threatened as he placed his free hand on my knee to stabilise me, "Just be a good girl and clean hmm? The faster you clean, the faster i'll return you down to the ground."

"Ugh! I hate you!" I muttered as I began to clean the window.

"I love you too Dara," Jiyong said before chuckling.

I froze at his words.

'I love you too Dara

I felt my heart race as those words kept repeating in my mind. Why did those 5 simple words make me feel so happy? It felt like my heart was going to explode from happiness.

"Dara? Why'd you stop? Come on, get cleaning woman!" Jiyong teased, breaking me out of my reverie.

"H-huh? Oh... y-yeah," I stuttered as I began to slowly clean the window again. What were you thinking Dara? Don't be so stupid. Jiyong was just saying it as a joke. Even if it wasn't a joke... isn't it normal for friends to say they loved each other? I unconsciously frowned at the f word. Friends. That's what Jiyong and I were right? Friends? I didn't know anymore.

"Dara? Are you okay?" Jiyong's concerned voice broke through my thoughts as I felt him squeeze the hand he was holding.

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?"

"Oh right yeah, why?" I asked as I glanced down at him before continuing to clean the window.

"I asked you a question," Jiyong replied.

"Oh sorry, I guess I just zoned out. What's up?" I asked, pushing my thoughts aside.

"Do you want to grab some food after this?"

"Yeah sure, why not," I replied absentmindedly.

"What are you two doing?"

"HOLY CRAP JI! You almost dropped me!" I screamed as my grip on his hand tightened and my other hand went to automatically grip onto his hair.

"Dara! Stop grabbing my hair!" Jiyong complained as he offered his hand to me to take instead.

"Well it's not my fault you moved like that!" I quipped back as I grabbed his other hand to stable myself.

"*cough* Mr Kwon and Miss Park. What are you doing here?"

Jiyong slowly turned us both around to see an amused looking Mr Sang with his briefcase in hand.

"Punishment for missing a lesson," Jiyong shrugged.

"YAH! don't shrug! I'm on your shoulder you idiot!" I reprimanded as I temporarily let go of his hand to hit him on the head."

"Punishment? From who?" Mr Sang asked his face turning serious.

"From that bi--"

"From Miss Kim," I cut Jiyong off before he could swear hitting him on the head again.

"YAH! Would you stop that?! I'm going to drop you if you don't!" Jiyong threatened as he tried to look up at me.

"Miss Kim?" Mr Sang repeated before muttering something under his breath, "Right well you guys can go now."

"Huh? But we haven't finished sir. We still have to shred some paper..." I replied.

"Yah! He's letting us go, why do you insist on finishing?!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"But Miss Kim will--"

"If she says anything just say I dismissed you," Mr Sang replied his eyes hardening.

"O-okay," I stuttered, "Ji put me down."

Jiyong slowly crouched down so I could return to the safety of the floor, before he stood back up and grabbed the broom and cloth walking into the store room to return them.

"You know Miss Park. The store room has a ladder," Mr Sang said with amusement as he walked to the desk to retrieve something.

"WHAAAT?!" I shrieked as I turned to glare at Jiyong who had returned, "Why didn't you just give me the ladder?!"

"I was too lazy to go back into the store room," Jiyong explained shrugging his shoulders.

"That's a lame excuse! You just wanted to scare the crap out of me!" I accused as I pointed my finger in his face.

My eyes widened as I watched in slow motion as Jiyong leaned forward to bite my finger. I quickly hit his shoulder as I pulled my finger back wiping it on his shirt.

"Kids these days..." I heard Mr Sang mutter in amusement. I whipped around, a blush reaching my cheeks when I realised he had just observed everything that had happened.

"U-uh... E-erm... We're going to go now," Istuttered as I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door.

"Thanks sir," I heard Jiyong thank him.

We were about to walk out when Mr Sang called us again, both of us turning around in curiosity, "If Miss Kim makes you do something like this again, inform me immediately arasso?" he spoke sternly.

"Yes sir!" Jiyong saluted him, causing Mr Sang to roll his eyes before waving his hand for us to leave.

~ Meanwhile ~

Bom's POV

I waited in the car park beside Seunghyun's car nervously. Looking around to see if I could spot him. Where was he?

"What do you want now?" I jumped before turning around to see Seunghyun glaring down at me.

"Hi Seunghyun!" I greeted bubbly offering him a wave.

"Bye." he said as he walked around the car opening it up and getting into the drivers seat.

I quickly opened the passenger seat door and got in, closing the door behind me as I buckled up.

"What are you doing? Get out!" Seunghyun said incredulously.

"But we live in the same place! Lets car pool! Come on! We have to save the environment!" I said lamely as I flashed him a smile.

"What do you mean? You're not living with me. You're moving back to Dara's." Seunghyun said as he eyed me, "Right?"

"Hehehe," I giggled nervously under his gaze, "About that... Dara said I can't move back in. She said she doesn't like how she can't watch TV because i'm sleeping in the living room." I lied.

"Does it look like I care? You're not living with me. You can live on the steets for all I care," Seunghyun said darkly.

"Oh come on Seunghyun! Don't be like that! You have a spare room! I won't bother you! I promise! Please?!" I said as I pouted holding my pinky finger up.

"No."

"Pleaseee!? Pretty please with a cherry on top?!" I pleaded as I gave him my best aegyo.

I heard him sigh heavily in exasperation before turning away and starting the car, "Stop pulling that face. You look ugly. You're 19 for gods sake."

Instead of being offended I beamed, "Thanks Seunghyun!"

"Shut up and don't piss me off. The minute you get in my way, i'm kicking you out. I don't care how much you cry and whine." he replied flatly.

"I promise I won't get in your way!"


Author's Note:

Annyeong my lovely readers! The poll looks pretty close... I'm going to leave it overnight and see how it fairs tomorrow. Anyway, all three couples in this one again. I kind of focused more on Ririn in this one though... I'm not sure if i'll be able to update tomorrow.. I'll try my best though! Enjoyy! ^^
~Water Phoenix