Chapter 28

Eyes, the window to the soul

Third Person POV

Bom grabbed her phone off of the bedside table to check the time - 03:27AM. 'They should be asleep by now' she thought to herself. Due to the time difference between America and South Korea, Bom was wide awake, thinking about everything she had seen today. All the interactions between Jiyong and Dara that looked nothing close to how two people who are just friends acted. She rolled over slightly to take a look at the girl lying beside her. 'Good.. she's fast asleep.'

Bom slowly swung her legs off of the bed, grabbing her night gown and quickly throwing it on, slipping her phone into her pocket. She crept towards the door and cracked it open slipping through into the dark hallway. She slowly made her way towards the door at the end of the hallway, rapidly blinking so that her eyes would adjust to the darkness. Upon reaching the door she pressed her ear against it.

Silence.

A smile lit up on her face as she reached out for the door handle. She pushed the handle down, hoping the door wouldn't creek, and slowly pushed the door open peering in, her smile widening at the sight before her. There all cuddled up on the bed was Jiyong and Dara, their bodies melded together as if they were one. Jiyong's makeshift bed on the floor long forgotten. Bom's  grin widened further when she noticed Jiyong was in fact topless, 'What a naughty Ssantoki, I thought I told her not to enjoy herself too much.' she giggled in her mind.

She took one last glimpse and was about slip out when her evil mind started to work. A smirk surfaced on her face as she turned back around and dug her hand into her pocket taking her phone out and holding it above the oblivious sleeping couple.

/flash/ /snap/

"Mmm..." Dara mumbled as she snuggled closer to Jiyong, who immediately tightened his hold around her even more if it was possible.

Bom smirked as she looked at the evidence on her phone, 'Boy am I going to enjoy using this in the future...' she thought evilly as she turned around, shutting the door tightly closed behind her, before making her way back into Durami's room to catch a few hours of sleep.

CL's POV

/beep beep/

My eyes immediately snapped open at the sound of my phone. I wish so much that I wasn't so sensitive to sound! Who the hell texts people at this ungodly hour anyway?! I growled as I grabbed my phone to see who I was going to have to put on my hitlist.

A text from Bommie? I had known long ago of her plans to return but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for Ssantoki. Anyway, shouldn't she be asleep right now?

I unlocked my phone and pressed the enter button, my eyes widening in shock at the text she had sent me. OH MY GOD! Dara and Jiyong! Sleeping together?! All cuddled up?! My eyes widened further when I noticed Jiyong Oppa wasn't wearing a top on! Well I never would've guessed the rabbit had it in her! Innocent my ! A grin spread across my face as I placed my phone beside my pillow. 'Bommie is so sly! Well things are definitely going to get interesting now that Bommie's back...'

== The next morning ==

Dara's POV

Hmmm... so warm. I snuggled closer to the warmth of my pillow. I don't ever remember my pillow smelling this good. I frowned slightly, when I felt something move against my leg, tickling me. Must be the feathers sticking out of my pillow... but I don't remember my pillow being so long.. so comfortable...

*sniff sniff* seriously... my pillow smells soo good. I don't ever want to leave this bed, I'll just go back to sleep...

"Bommiee! Don't be so mean! I'm hungry! Gimmee that!" I ran after Bommie trying to snatch the Poolppang out of her hands.

"NO! Bommie loves Poolppang too! All for Bommie! None for Ssantoki!" She squealed running away, stuffing her face.

"GOTCHA!" I squeezed her tightly around the waist and took a big BIG bite out of the nice smelling Poolppang...

"AWWW !!!! ! Dara! Stop biting me! AHHH!"

*poof*

Huh? Where's Bommie gone? Where's my poolppang?!

"DARA! LET GO! IT HURTS!

Jiyong? I snapped my eyes open at the sound of his pained voice so close to me. What's Jiyong doing so close to me? How come I can't see anything? Ehh? What am I biting on? This doesn't taste like poolppang...

"DARA MY NECK! WHAT ARE YOU?! A VAMPIRE?! GET OFF!"

Neck? Vampire? Huh? My eyes widened, my mouth parting.

"FINALLY! Jesus Dara!" I heard Jiyong shout in pain. I tilted my head up slightly and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. There, centimeters... NO! Milimeters away from my face was Jiyong's face, a picture of pain, his left hand grasping his neck in pain.

I slowly trailed my eyes down from his face, my jaw completely detatching from my head, as I realised the current position I was in. I was pressed tightly to Jiyong's chest. chest did I forget to mention?! His very chest. His right arm wound tightly around my waist holding me close to him whilst his left hand continued to nurse his neck. The worst part? My left arm had somehow managed to make it's way around his slim waist, my right hand resting on his chest as if I had wanted him to hold me. My eyes trailed further down and..

*heart attack*

Oh god. I should've never never worn shorts. There under the covers was Jiyong's bare legs entangled tightly with my bare legs. That's right everybody, he was only wearing boxers. BOXERS! What is this sorcery?! Why is he only wearing boxers?! Why doesn't he wear clothes to sleep like every other normal person, for gods sake?!

"Seriously Dara, I think you've left a mark..." Jiyong whined, his voice breaking through my shocked thoughts.

"KYYYAAAAAAAAAA!" I finally screamed at the top of my lungs as I kicked him and punched him, pushing him off of the bed.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO ME?!" I screamed as I wrapped the blanket around me, glaring at Jiyong who was now sprawled out on the floor.

"What the Dara?! That was uncalled for!" he screamed back as he began to nurse his .

"UNCALLED FOR?! That was very called for! What were you doing to me?! OH MY GOD!" I shouted as I began to panic. Oh god. I was still a right? RIGHT?! OMMMMMAAAAAA!!!

"Shut up will you! I didn't do anything to you! If anything you did something to me!" he argued as he stood up.

"I did something to yo-- FOR GODS SAKE GET SOME CLOTHES ON WILL YOU?!" I screamed when I realised Jiyong was still very much beside that thin material covering his... my eyes involuntarily diverted to his covered...

"Are you sure you want me to put on clothes? If anything it looks like you're ready to rip the last piece of clothing off of my body," Jiyong teased cockily, a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest, not in any hurry to put any clothes on.

"W-WHAT?! I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I felt heat rise to my cheeks at being caught looking at his... "Just put some clothes on will you?!" I said trying to change the subject.

"Then why are you blushing?" his smirk grew bigger as he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm NOT blushing!" I vehemently denied, knowing full well that my very red face was contradicting my words, "Stop changing the subject! What the hell were you doing to me?!"

"I wasn't doing anything. You on the other hand decided you wanted to have a little snack on my neck!" Jiyong said as he pointed to the side of his neck. My eyes trailed up his body.. 'Gosh he's got a nice body... check out those ab--' STOP IT DARA!. I shook my head of those thoughts that must never, NEVER be repeated, my eyes continuing to trail up to see what he was whining about when I blanched.

There chilling on his neck proudly was a big red bite mark. It was practically saying 'LOOK AT ME! MEEE!' Oh god! No amount of makeup is going to cover that monstrosity! What the hell was I doing?!

"W-well it's not my fault you smelt so good!" I blurted, not knowing what else to say. My eyes widened as I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth. Aw man! What the hell! I did not just admit to Jiyong that he smelt nice! Just dig me a hole already would you?

"So I smell nice huh?" he said cockily, a smirk appearing on his face again. Oh great. Just great.

"No you don't! I don't know what you're talking about!" I denied, "You still haven't answerd my question! Why the hell were you getting all touchy feely with me! You byuntae!" I accused as I wrapped the blanket around myself tighter.

"Me? Byuntae?! If it wasn't for me, you'd be a popsicle shaped Dara right now!" he said defensively.

"Y-YEAH! W-well, you didn't have to hold me so tight! Why were your hairy legs all over me!" I said, waving my hands around to illustrate my point, knowing full well I was losing this ridiculous argument as images from last night flickered in my mind. Me freezing cold, Jiyong holding me to his warm body, providing me with heat. Me voluntarily pressing myself closer to him... Damn. 'I told you you shouldn't have locked me away, now you must suffer! SUFFEEEER!' the logical Dara within me spoke, smilingly evilly at my current predicament.

"It's not like I had much choice! Durami was right! I really should've worn some protection! What kind of dreams are you having?! Are you like some sort of Kung Fu master in your dream or something?!" he suddenly burst out, startling me.

"Eh?" I asked confused, tilting my head to the side as I looked at him.

"Don't you 'eh' me! Trying to look all innocent! I had to practically lie on top of you to prevent you from doing any permanent damage to Jiyong junior!" Jiyong accused.

"YOU LAY ON TOP OF ME?!" I shouted, that being the only part of his sentence I picked up on.

"I said practically! I wasn't literally lying on top of you! I had to clamp your legs down woman! They have a mind of their own if you haven't noticed" he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I sleep very lady like i'll have you know!" I lied, knowing full well of my bad sleeping habits, since Durami made it her absolute mission in life to constantly remind me.

"LADY LIKE?! Puh-lease!" he said as he rolled his eyes, "This is what i'm talking about!" he gestured to the whole of his body.

My eyebrows creased in confusion. It didn't look like there was anything wrong with his body.

Suddenly Jiyong began to march up to the bed closing the distance between us. As he got closer I got a better view of his well built chest and visible ab-- I mean his scrawny body. My eyes widened as I began to see what he was talking about. It wasn't noticeable at first until I really concentrated, but dotted around Jiyong's upper torso were very very light marks that would probably progress into bruises.

"Now do you see? Violent woman.." Jiyong muttered under his breath as he began to trace one of the fist shaped marks on his chest.

I bit my lip feeling slightly guilty, yet surprised that he'd managed to stick out a whole night of my violent thrashing. My eyes began to trace each mark on his body, feeling the guilt build as I saw each new mark.

I reached an arm out and pulled him to sit on the bed, my eyes still transfixed on the markings I'd managed to imprint on him.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as I began to trace some of the marks on his toned stomach with my forefinger.

"Not really," Jiyong replied. I could feel his heavy gaze on me as he watched me trace each mark in fascination and guilt.

"I'm sorry..." I apologised as I began to trace the last mark the one that was just above where his heart would be. I subconsciously traced the mark much slower than the others, savouring the moment. Was it just me or was his heart beating faster than it should?

I reached my starting point and pulled my finger away, but my eyes stayed locked on the mark. Slowly I leaned forward, closer and closer until...

*smooch*

I felt Jiyong's body tense at my action and thats when it hit me what I had just done. I was too stunned to move my face away, my lips still ever so slightly brushing over his chest when--

"Dara-ah! Jiyongie! Wake up! It's time for breakfa--" Omma's loud cheery voice boomed around the room as she swung the door open, stopping mid sentence to gawk at us.

That's right. My mother just walked in on me sitting on a bed with a half guy, still practically kissing his chest. Kill. Me. Now.

To make matters worse my eyes flickered up to see Appa standing directly behind her wide eyed.

I quickly pulled back, blushing a bright red, "O-Omma! A-Appa! I-it's not what it looks like!!  I-I was just uh--"

"Jagiya! I told you to knock! Look what you did!" Appa reprimanded Omma, covering her still shocked eyes. 

He peeped over Omma's head and gave us an impish grin, "Mianhe, you guys carry on with whatever you're doing, we'll just be down stairs. You should really lock the door though." he said calmly, as if he didn't just catch me in bed with a half- boy, as he pulled Omma out of the room and closed the door behind them. The door reopened and Appa popped his head back in, "Jiyong, you might want to try to cover your neck though, I don't want Durami getting any ideas." With those words of wisdom Appa closed the door for the second time.

I sat there beet red at what had just happened when it clicked.

"APPAA! WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!" I protested loudly, hoping my voice would carry through the door. I can't believe they'd caught us in that position! Even saying they caught us doing something makes it sound like a federal crime! Oh god! Appa saw his neck too! 

I heard a chuckle beside me and turned to see Jiyong with his back leaning against the wall, his arms crossed against his chest like he didn't have a care in the world.

"What are you laughing at?! It's not funny! This is all your fault! Omma and Appa must be thinking... Oh god. I don't even want to know why they're thinking!!!" I cringed as I hid my face in my hands. They must be thinking about how their innocent daughter is no longer so innocent!!

"I beg to differ. I find it hilarious." he said, despite the fact he wasn't laughing at all, there was clear amusement in his voice, "How's it my fault anyway? I wasn't the one who bit my neck, and I wasn't the one making out with my chest either." he teased smirking at me.

"You. Nappeun. Namja!" I screamed in frustration and humiliation, hitting Jiyong on the arm with each word, "I was not making out with your chest!"

"Oww! Stop it Dara! I've already suffered enough abuse from you!" Jiyong whined as he held his arms up in defence against my blows. I pulled back and began to feel a teensy bit guilty when--

"Besides, now you've just creating more work for yourself! Look how much you have to kiss to make better now!" Jiyong teased holding his arm out and  breaking out in to laughter as he saw my face explode in anger.

I lunged at him, intent on strangling him to his death but he anticipated my move, quickly leaping off of the bed, his laughter increasing in volume.

"Come back here! You're never going to see the light of day again Kwon!" I threatened as I jumped off of the bed and began to chase him, grabbing a pillow to thwack at him if I came close enough.

"I never knew you were so erted Dara, to think you were worried about me, when in reality, I should've been worried about you!!" he taunted me as he continued to run, avoiding my grip but receiving the occasional blow to the head with my pillow. 

This went on for awhile, when I realised I wasn't getting anywhere with all this running. I needed to change my plan of action - fast. I quickly jumped onto the bed, Jiyong oblivious to my move continued to run in the same pattern he'd been diligently following for the past few minutes.

3....2....1

*jump*

I let out an animal cry as I leapt onto the back of a surprised Jiyong, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist and my hands landing on his head. He stumbled slightly in shock before regaining his balance. When I was sure I wasn't going to be toppled over anytime soon I began the assault.

I grabbed a handful of hair in each of my hands and began to tug.

"OWWWWWWW!!" I heard Jiyong howl in pain as he reached up and tried to pull my grabby hands away, but I was a woman on a mission and I wasn't about to be stopped.

Jiyong continued to scream in pain as he ran around the room like a headless chicken trying to shake me off, but I was one clingy monkey when I wanted to be.

From the pain and exhaustion from all the running I felt Jiyong lose his footing as he began to fall. I gripped onto his hair like my life depended on it and closed my eyes. 'Please don't die. Please don't die.' I chanted in my head as I felt us tilt and begin our journey down.

I sighed in relief when I felt my back connect with the soft mattress of the bed, which was shortly followed by a very unlady-like grunt as a I felt a heavy weight fall ontop of me.

"Ow! Jiyong! Get off of me! You're so heavy you fatty!" I whined as I tried to push him off of me, my hands now no longer tangled in his hair. I opened my eyes to see Jiyong had flipped around, hovering over me with a dark look in his eyes. They only showed one thing. 

Revenge.

I gulped loudly as I looked around nervously, "Ehehe, you heard Omma, it's breakfast. Let's go," I said as I placed my hands against his chest and tried to push him off of me. He didn't budge. Not even a micrometer. His dark glare still locked on my eyes.

I began to get nervous as I tried to think of an action plan to escape from underneath him when I felt him grab both of my hands which were still on his chest, gripping them firmly together by the wrist in his right hand and lifting it above my head, his eyes glinting dangerously, with a hint of mischief.

"J-Jiyong, t-this isn't funny let go," I said, my voice trembling slightly in fear of what he was going to do.

He shook his head at me, "No. You abused me all night Dara and then you tried to make me bald. You must be punished." he said in a deadly serious voice.

I began to panic as I thought about what kind of punishment he was going to do.

"I-I'm sorry Jiyong. Please let me go, it hurts," I pleaded, as I tried to wriggle free from the hold he had on my wrists. I felt him loosen his grip slightly, but still kept a firm hold on.

He leaned down, his lips brushing lightly against my ear making me shiver, "No. Bad girls get punished Dara," he whispered.

"P-please Ji--" my pleas were cut of when I felt Jiyong lean down and begin to nuzzle my neck, his nose running up and down my neck gently his whole body pressing against mine.

"J-Ji w-what--" I tensed and gasped loudly, my eyes widening as I felt Jiyong begin to the sensitive spot between my neck and collarbone. Alternating between and .

I lay there frozen not sure what I was supposed to do. Kwon Jiyong had me completely pinned down against a bed and was busy my neck as punishment.

What the hell was I supposed to do? I know what I wasn't supposed to do, and that was moan, but what did I do?

I involuntarily moaned, my eyes closing at this new sensation I had never experienced before, my head tilting to the right slightly.

A couple of second later and my eyes snapped wide open as I realised what I just did. Using all the power within me I pushed him away from me, his grip having loosened during his ministrations.

I was still laying on the bed in the same position, flustered and slightly scared from what had just transpired. My eyes flickered to Jiyong to see him breathing heavily, his eyes locked on me. When I met his gaze his once dark eyes immediately softened upon seeing the fear.

He sat down at the edge of the bed as he watched me scramble up and sit in the furthest away corner on the bed - away from him.

"S-Sorry... I got a little carried away with the punishment..." he trailed of huskily as he looked up at me. His eyes seemed to be showing an internal struggle within him but the over-riding emotion I could see in his eys was guilt.

"I-it's uh.. I-it's okay..." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around my crossed legs, bringing them to my chest, "Lets just call it quits." I suggested as my eyes locked on the large bite I'd tried to take out of Jiyong's neck.

"Okay," Jiyong agreed, his eyes still held small remnants of guilt in them, probably since I was still staying as far away from him as possible.

It wasn't so much that I was scared of him - although I had been - there was something else that had scared me more than him. It scared me that I didn't hate what he had done. It scared me that I didn't immediately try to push him away. It scared me that if I really thought about it, I may have actually enjoyed what he had done, and that's what really scared me. I was scared of myself.


Author's Note:

Annyeong my lovely subscribers! Much happier with this chapter! *cheers* Hope it makes up a bit for yesterdays! Enjoyy! ^^
~Water Phoenix