Chapter 54

Eyes, the window to the soul

A/N: Please read the important notice at the end of this chapter! ^^

~Water Phoenix


Dara's POV

We stood there wrapped in each others arms for a long time as I rubbed Jiyong's back comfortingly, whispering reassuring words every so often, assuring him that I would never leave him.

"Jiyong? Dara?"

The both of us turned to see Imo standing there looking at the both of us, specifically Jiyong, a look of guilt on her face. 

"Jiyong... I..." she paused as she looked down at the floor, "I know I haven't been the best mother. You probably hate me, and quite frankly you have every right to. I should've been there for you... But I wasn't. I thought by leaving you there, I was doing what was best for you, but I was wrong. So wrong. I'm really sorry Jiyong."

She looked up to meet Jiyong's eyes, "I don't deserve you... But is there any chance that you could maybe give your Omma a second chance? I really missed you in those 3 years... I have never felt so alone in my life before."

"Yeah? Well how do you think I felt?" Jiyong spat back harshly, causing Imo to flinch and look down in guilt.

"I-I'm really sorry. I know no matter how many times I apologise it will never be enough. I probably have no right to ask for a second chance but I was just so happy when you came to see me the other week. I thought maybe... maybe we could try and rebuild our relationship... I thought maybe you'd allow me to fulfil my duties as a mother," she said hopefully.

I watched as Jiyong diverted his eyes away from Imo, his grip on my waist tightening.

"Ji... I think you should forgive her, she was only thinking about what was best for you. It wasn't the best decision, but she did it with your best interest at heart," I said to him softly as I cupped his cheek, "You've lived three years of your life without your Omma, it will only hurt you more if you continue to live your life without her in it."

Jiyong stared into my eyes as he took my words in, biting his lip as he mulled it over in his mind. I smiled when I heard him sigh as he let go off me before gingerly stepping towards Imo.

"I hate how you left me there. I don't think I can ever forget what you put me through..." Jiyong started off as he stared at his mother, before sighing, "But I will try my best to forgive you."

As soon as the words left his mouth Imo ran towards Jiyong, enveloping him in a motherly hug, "I missed you so much Jiyong."

I smiled as I watched Jiyong cautiously wrap his arm around the small frame of his mother, "I-I missed you too.."

I have to say... I never would have expected that coming here today would have revealed that Jiyong had suffered such a painful past, but I was glad that at least some good had come out of it. At least one bridge had been mended. As for the other... I don't know if there's much hope for that one. If Appa had cheated on Omma... I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive him either.

Bom's POV

I leaned against the store as I waited for Hyung Soo, my eyes scanning the streets.

A bright smile lit my face as I let out a sigh of relief, pushing off of the store and opening my arms out for a hug.

"Hey Bommie," he greeted as he returned my hug.

"Do you have it?!" I asked impatiently as I pulled away.

"So impatient woman.. Yes I do," he took out the folded piece of paper and handed it to me.

I beamed as I took it from him, jumping up and down in happiness before throwing myself at him in another hug, "Thank you thank you! You're a life saver!"

"I know. I'm awesome," he said cockily as we pulled apart again.

He placed his arm over my shoulder and guided me back to my bags full of ingredients, "I'll help you take these up."

"Thanks Hyung soo! You really are awesome!" I said gratefully as we held a bag each.

"You want me to help you cook too? I mean you know... I don't want to be watching the news tonight and seeing your block of apartments being burnt down..." he teased.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Tch! No thanks, I've got this down!"

"Really now? Says the girl who left the recipe behind? Yeah... You've reaaally got it down," he said sarcastically.

"I didn't forget per se... More like I.. Misplaced it?" I said innocently.

"Whatever you say Bommie."

========

"Thanks for helping me bring the stuff up Hyung Soo! Noona will treat you to some yummy food some time neh?" I thanked him as he placed the bag on the kitchen counter.

"So food that's not been cooked by you then right?" he joked as he ducked to avoid my punch as he laughed joyfully, "I'm just kidding! This guy is one lucky bastard! Alright, I'll be going now! See you at the next workshop!" 

I showed him out of the apartment closing the door behind me before slowly turning to look at my mortal enemy in fear - the kitchen.

"Hwaiting!" I did a little fist pump before making my way over to put my apron on.

== 2 hours later ==

"You totally deserve this break Bom," I said to myself as I opened the can of corn, shoving a huge spoon into my mouth as I munched on it.

"Cooking is such hard work..." I whined, pouting as I looked at the messy kitchen. Pots and pans strewn everywhere and random bits of ingredients dotted around the place. 2 hours and I had barely started cooking yet, I had spent the whole time just preparing the ingredients. I just didn't want anything to go wrong. I was going to take this slowly.

"Tch... CL-roo is so darn lucky! If only Seunghyun was like Seungri and wanted to cook for a living too, then I wouldn't have to attempt this..." I grumbled as I shoved the last spoon of corn into my mouth.

"Ani! Bommie! You can't think that way! Even if that was the case, you still need to learn to cook, so that in the future..." I let out a little giggle as I cupped my burning cheeks, "Kekeke, don't get ahead of yourself Bommie!"

Seungri's POV

"You know, you really didn't have to stay..." I said for the millionth time today as I eyed CL on the sofa as she flipped through a magazine.

CL rolled her eyes, not bothering to spare me a glance, "I already told you, we weren't going to be doing much in class today anyway, I may as well."

"Is that really the only reason...?" I asked, hopefully. I mean I could tell something had changed in her last night. It was obvious, she was much nicer.. well as nice as CL could be but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high.

I watched in curiosity as CL began to fidget, flipping through the rest of the magazine, ignoring my question.

/knock knock/

"I'll get it," CL jumped up to open the door to the private room I had been moved into.

"Hey CL! How's Seungri? Not causing you too much trouble I hope?"

I sent a glare at Youngbae, "Hahaha, very funny hyung."

"Just kidding, how're you doing?" he asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed, eyeing my leg.

"Fine," I shrugged, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oppa! We came here to see how you are, why does it sound like you don't want us here?" Minzy whined as she placed a basket of fruit on the side table, before plopping down in the chair beside his bed.

"Aigoo, it's because he's annoyed that we're -blocking his time with CL," Daesung teased as stood next to Minzy, his arm over her shoulder.

I felt a tell-tale blush creep up on my cheeks as I sent him a murderous glare before my eyes flickered over to see CL awkwardly looking down at the floor. I blinked in surprise, this was a first. Normally she'd jump at the opportunity to set people straight. 

"Omo! Does Seungri Oppa like CL unnie?!" Minzy exclaimed in fake shock as she sent me a sly grin.

TRAITOR! What happened to being my fellow maknae?! Daesung has changed you Minzy-ah! How could you expose me like this?!

"You two stop bullying the poor boy," Bae reprimanded.

I sent him a grateful smile until--

"The boy is already is hospital with a broken leg, we don't want him to be here longer with a bug. The lurvvvveeee bug." he teased.

I glared at his laughing figure and tried to reach over to strangle the life out of him.

"Ow Ow Ow!" I whined in pain, I had tried so hard to reach him that I accidentally pressed the button for the bottom of the bed to incline, causing my casted leg to strain.

"Omo! Seungri!"

CL immediately rushed over and picked up the remote, reclining the bed back down before going over to check my leg.

"Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" she asked her brows forehead creased in worry as she fluffed the pillows underneath.

"No, it doesn't hurt at all..." I said with a smile as I watched her worry over me. She was so darn cute like this.

"BLERGH! Dae, Minzy-ah, let's go. This is just sickening!" Bae said in digust as he pretended to vomit.

"Okay, take good care of Seungri Oppa, unnie! Give him lots of tender love and care neh?" Minzy teased as she winked at CL.

CL's eyes widened as she immediately jumped away from me, "What? I don't know what your taking about, why would I do that?" she said gruffly as she shoved my leg uncaringly, "Why are you guys going so soon? Stay!"

"Nahh, it's time we head off now. You guys have fun neh?" Daesung said as he followed Bae and Minzy out before turning with a smirk, "Not too much fun though!"

What the hell hyungs?! Why do you have to make this situtation so darn awkward!

"I'm going to fill up the water jug," CL mumbled as she grabbed the practically full jug and stormed out of the room.

I sighed as I watched her leave before laying my head on the pillow, closing my eyes.

Dara's POV

Imo and I were currently in the kitchen preparing dinner since she insisted we stay for dinner. Jiyong was upstairs fixing the TV. Turns out he had come down to ask wehre the tools were when he overheard our conversation about Samchon.

"Dara-ah, I can't thank you enough. If it wasn't for you.. Jiyong wouldn't be giving me another chance," Imo said gratefully as she sliced the chicken.

"Ani, i'm sure Jiyong would've given you a chance even if I weren't here. He still loves you, I think he's just hurt that you left him behind," I said as I cut the peppers up, not failing to notice how Imo flinched slightly at my words.

"Mianhe, I didn't mean for my words to come out harshly," I imediately apologised, feeling guilty.

"No need to apologise Dara-ah, you were just stating the truth," Imo smiled at me, her smile dropping slightly, "I've always regretted how I wasn't able to provide Jiyong and Dami with a proper family. I guess I was somewhat grateful Dami was at boarding school and wasn't able to witness the family falling apart.. but Jiyong.. he had first hand experience of it all."

"It's not your fault Imo--"

"Yes Dara. It was my fault," she cut me off as she placed her knife down, "You know, I was never happy about the move in the first place. I should've tried harder to convince Jin-Sang to stay here in Seoul. I never should've agreed to the move. I just knew how much he loved his business, it was like a third child to him."

I nodded my head in understanding, since Omma and Appa also treated their business as one of their children but I guess Samchon took it too far, and put it before his real family and children.

"When we moved.. I tried to be as supportive as I could. I wasn't happy, but I couldn't change the fact that he had already signed the deal with the Japanese Government, and we had already moved. It was too late. So like the good wife I was, I worked hard with him on the business, much like how I did for the Korean branch. I would go to business meetings, I would go to work everyday. Jin-Sang had sent Dami to a boarding school stating that it would be better for her education. I didn't want to send her away, I could tell our family was drifting apart already, but I just kept quiet. That was my first mistake. By letting Dami go, I was effectively isolating Jiyong on his own. He didn't have any friends, he didn't want to. He was left at home alot in the first year in Japan. Jin-Sang and I were constantly working and Dami was in boarding school. He had no one," Imo said sadly, her eyes taking ona far away look as she thought back to life in Japan.

"I grew increasingly unhappily. I grew depressed. This life... wasn't what I wanted. I took leave from the company, I just couldn't stand it anymore. It was always work work work. I rarely got to see Jiyong. You know, the only times I got to see him was when I would come home late at night, and I would creep in his room to see him sleeping. That was the only time. I couldn't even come home to cook him his favourite meals. I was a bad mother wasn't I?" Imo said bitterly as she shook her head in regret.

"I decided that if Jin-Sang wanted to continue workng on the business then that was his choice, but me... I wanted time with my children again. Of course that was impossible with Dami, but I wanted to reconnect with Jiyong. I had already received a couple of letters from his school, telling of how he was reclusive. Sure he did his school work, but he wasn't communicating with others like he should. I was beyond worried about him. I would've been happier for him to be failing school but had herds of friends instead that he could lean on. So I decided to become a stay at home mum. It was probably the only good choice I had made in Japan," a small smile lit her face.

"My relationship with Jiyong was great. We grew extremely close, closer than when we were in Korea in fact," her smile turned slightly bitter, "Of course, it was at the expense of his relationship with Jin-Sang. When we first moved, Jiyong tried his hardest to get attention from Jin-Sang, but he was always too busy to care or give Jiyong the time of the day. Jiyong eventually gave up and didn't even bother to ask me when was the next time his Appa was going to come home for dinner. He just learned to accept that the business came before him. It hurt me to see my son see himself as second place in comparison to a business, something that wasn't even living and breathing. I can't even imagine how he must of felt.. to have his Appa constantly cancel on him."

"Imo.. do you... do you hate Samchon.. for what he did?" I asked cautiously.

To my surprise Imo smiled at me as she shook her head, "No I don't hate him. I hate how he neglected Jiyong for so long, but I don't hate him. I know that he's a good man deep in side. He would've been a great father too, if he didn't become so consumed with the business."

"But he.. he.." I trailed off in confusion. How could Imo be so forgiving? Especially after what Samchon did to her?

"You know, you may think i'm stupid.. but honestly... I don't believe he ever did cheat on me," she explained.

"But the photo that Jiyong saw..."

"I know. The photos were pretty concrete evidence, but I also know Jin-Sang. I've known him for many years, and I know that he isn't the type of person. Despite what Jiyong must think of his father... he really isn't a bad man," Imo said with a soft smile.

Just looking at her smile.. it was obvious.. "You still love Samchon don't you?" I blurted out.

Imo smiled sadly as she nodded, "I never stopped loving him, but I knew I needed to break free from life in Japan."

Imo slowly approached me as she grabbed my hands, "Dara, I know this is going to be alot to ask of you.. but I beg you.. please.. please try to convince Jiyong to contact his Appa. He is a good man."

My eyes widened, my lips parting slightly as I looked into her pleading eyes, "I- I-"

"Dara? Omma? What are you guys talking about?" Jiyong walked in the tool box in hand as he looked at the both of us in curiosity.

"Oh, nothing!" Imo smiled at him, as she let go off my hands, "Dinner won't be long! I'm makng your favourites!"

I bit my lip as I stared at Imo's back as she went back to slicing the chicken. Was it really my place to try and get Jiyong and his Appa to reconcile? It was obvious... Jiyong hated Samchon. I can't imagine how he would flip if he found out that his Omma still loved him, or how angry he would be if I tried to convince him to contact him.

"What's up babe?" Jiyong asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing," I smiled up at him as I his cheek, "Nothing at all."

========

Jiyong and I were currently washing up after dinner whilst Imo was in the living room, waiting for us.

"I'm glad you decided to forgive your Omma," I said as I passed him a wet bowl for him to dry.

Jiyong bobbed his head, "Yeah, me too."

I bit my lip as I scrubbed the plate in front of me. Should I...? Should I bring up his Appa? I gave Jiyong a sideways look and let out a little sigh. He looked.. contented. As if a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Did I really want to ruin his mood?

"Babe? You okay?"

I blinked and looked up to see Jiyong looking at me with concern, I smiled up at him as I passed him the last plate, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I emptied the sink and waited for Jiyong to dry the last plate before he grabbed my hand, leading us both back to the living room.

"Breaking news, Kwon Jin-Sang CEO of Kwon Enterprise has once again been spotted with the same young Japanese woman."

"What do you make of the situation?"

"It's surprising really, that he has time for women when the Japanese Government are on his back. The business isn't doing too well, sales are down and the projected profits are low."

"Yes, i've heard the government are less than pleased and are planning to pull the plug on their investment. That will mean the end of Kwon enterprisem since they are currently surviving on investment alon--"

Jiyong let get of my hand and harshly grabbed the remote from his mothers hand, turning the television off before throwing the remote across the room in anger.

"What are you doing?! Why are you watching that bastard? Are you really that masochistic to watch your ex-husband with young girls all over him? What's wrong with you?!" Jiyong lashed out on Imo, as she bowed her head down.

"Jiyong... please.. please help your Appa. He's having problems with the business. The Japanese Government are on his back. He needs help. If not.. the business could go into liquidation.. The business is everything to him.." Imo begged as she stared into Jiyong's angry eyes, pleadingly.

"WHAT?! I told you! I have no Appa! Do you know what you're asking of me Omma? No! I won't ing do it! I don't care if his business burns to the ground. Serves him right!" he shouted angrily.

"Please Jiy--"

"No! Why are you still thinking about him? After what he did to you? To our family? Why do you still bloody care about him! He obviously doesn't care about us, about you! He's still screwing around! A bastard like him feels no remorse!" he fumed as he waved his arms around angrily.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I won't watch it again," Imo apologised as she looked down at her lap, like a child being scolded.

Jiyong let out a deep breathe before plopping himself down on the opposite sofa, ruffling his hair up messily, "Good."

Third Person POV

"HOLY MOTHER OF-- IT BURNS! IT BLOODY BURNS!" Bom squinted through her watery eyes as she tried to look down at the onions she was cutting.

"Why does it burn so much?!" Bom complained as she felt the onion-induced tears fall down her face.

"OW!" Bom dropped the knife and looked down to see a blur of yellow and red. . She had cut her self.

She ran over to the sink allowing her hand to run under the cold tap as she rapidly blinked still feeling the burning sensation in her eyes from the onions. She rubbed her eyes with her other hand to remove her tears, only to scream out in pain.

"CRAP! Note to ing self! Do not rub your eyes after touching onions!" she quickly shoved her hand under the water before proceeding to rinse her eyes.

"This should work..." Bom placed the goggles over her eyes before proceeding to stand infront of the half-done onions, her hand now fully bandaged, albeit very messily.

========

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"! Smoke alarm!" Bom panicked as she picked up the burning pan with the oven gloves, "HOT HOT HOT!"

She quickly brought it over to the sink, turning on the cold water immediately.

/sizzzzzzleee/

*Cough cough cough* Bom squinted her eyes and waved her hands around, the smell of burning reach her nose as the smoke floated upwards, burning her eyes, causing them to water.

After the smoke disappeared she stared down at what remained of the pan, her shoulders slumping.

"What the hell?!" she exploded as she prodded at the hard black stuff at the bottom of the pan that was supposed to be kimchi fried rice, "It didn't look like this in class!"

Bom glared at the pot before stepping away to take a deep breathe, "Okay Bom, you still have 2 and a half hours left. You can do this. Just start again. You can do it. Hwaiting!"

========

/shake shake shake/

Bom smiled at the okay looking fried rice dish as she shook some salt into the pan to add flavouring.

/shak shak sha--/

"!" Bom bellowed for the hundreth time in the past three hours as the lid to the salt fell off, the whole contents pouring out into pan.

"NOOOO!" Bom shouted in despair as she stared at the mountain of salt chilling on top of the kimchi fried rice.

She bit her lip as she glanced at the clock. 18:00PM. She had 2 hours left.

'I don't have ing time to do another one! This is only the first dish!' she mentally cursed as she stared at all the other ingredients that were ready to be burnt to a crisp cooked by her.

She grabbed a large spoon and proceeded to scoop out as much of the salt as possible, dumping it into a small bowl for use later.

She gulped as she stared at the fried rice before cautiously taking a small bite--

BLAG!

"WATER WATER!" she immediately spat the salty rice out of and downed a large jug of cold water.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?!" she whined at the fried rice that was on the verge of turning burnt.

Her eyes lit up as she eyed a bunch of chillies, "Maybe this'll cover it up..."

========

Bom bit her lip as she glanced at the clock, she had one hour left before Seunghyun would come home. She stared down at herself and grimaced. She was an absolute mess. She had flour and all sorts of different seasonings all over her, her hair looked like a birds nest and had quite frankly seen better days.

She still had one more dish to do, not including seaweed soup, on top of setting up the table and preparing herself. She was running out of time.

Bom quickly grabbed a new pan and placed it on a high flame before placing the battered aubergines in the pan.

'Okay, whilst these cook i'll set up the table. Remember to come and check on them!'

She quickly laid out the table, setting it up for two people before placing the plates of food she had already cooked. She grimaced slightly as she looked at them. She shouldn't lie to herself, they all looked like the same dishes as they were all somewhat burnt, but it was the best she had ever done.

She scurried back into the kitchen, turning the aubergines around whilst checking the soup, which actually looked normal and edible, compared to the rest of the dishes.

'Remember to check on the aubergines Bommie!' she mentally reminded herself again as she walked out of the kithen, taking off the apron as she made her way towards her room to make herself more presentable.

"Do I have time for a shower...?" she contemplated as she looked at her messy hair, "Oh what the hell, I'll just take a quick one..."

== 30 minutes later ==

Bom came out of her room looking refreshed in a cute flowing dress, all smiles, that was until she smelt burning.

She rushed over, letting out a small shirek, "THE AUBERGINES! I BLOODY FORGOT!"

She quickly turned off the fire, flipping the aubergines over to see the other side completely black.

"They shouldn't taste that burnt.. right?" she said to her self with uncertainty as she transferred them over to a plate, before placing it on the table.

"Omo!" her eys widneing in alarm, "5 minutes left!"

She quickly transferred the sewaweed soup into a large bowl befre placing it in the center.

Bom's POV

I looked at the table and smiled proudly. Sure, the food didn't look great, and I can only pray that it was edible, but I had really tried my hardest. The food looked better than anything I had done in the cooking workshops, so I know I had really tried my best.

I let out a deep breath as I sat down at the table, my hands placed on my lap as I played with the bandaged hand in nervouseness. Any minute now, Seunghyun was going to walk in.

How was he going to react? Was he going to faint in shock? Was he going to pull me into a hug? Was he going to so touched that he would cry?

I bit my lip as I looked at the clock, watching the second hand tick by slowly, my heart pounding loudly in my chest in anticipation. I was going to lay everything out on the table tonight. I was just going to tell him straight. I didn't want to beat around the bush anymore, I just needed to know if I stood a chance. If not.. I didn't even want to think if the answer was no.

Seungri's POV

"Ahh... my shoulders..." I whined as I moved my shoulders slightly in emphasise.

"Are you okay?" CL asked with deep concern as she stood up from the sofa, placing her magazine down as she slowly spproached me, "Is there anything I can do?"

"Mmm... Do you think you could give me a neck massage?" I asked with puppyeyes as I shifted my head side to side, wincing.

"Erm.. okay?" she answered questioningly as she sat down at the edge of the bed cautiously reaching over, her hands gently working my shoulders. She got up from her sitting position, leaning over slightly in order to reach around my neck, our faces inches apart.

"You're extremeley beautiful," I whispered as I stared at her face.

She blushed, biting her lip cutely as she avoided my eye contacting. I smiled as I reached out, my arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her towards me, causing her to sit on my chest.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" she blushed as she hit my chest slighty.

"You're so cute when you blush," I teased as I leaned forward, my eyes flickering from her eyes to her plump lips.

I leaned closer and closer then--

"YAH! Seungrat! Did you hear me?"

*POOF*

*blink blink*

I removed my arm from over my eyes and blinked to see CL sitting on the sofa on the opposite side of the room.

"Huh?"

"I said, what do you want to eat? The nurse just came in, what do you want?" she said in annoyance.

Damn it. It must of been a day dream. I pouted as I placed my arm back over my eyes. Why? Why did she have to disturb me at such a crucial moment?

"YAH! Rat!"

"Anything, just get me anything," I mumbled as I tried my hardest to get the daydream back, her annoyed voice wasn't helping me at all. What happened to the sweet CL in my dream?

"What's up with you?" she asked, the annoyance disappearing from her voice, concern replacing the harshness of before, "Does it hurt somewhere?"

A small smile lit my face as I removed my arm from my eyes, "Actually... my shoulders, they're kind of achey from being in this position for so long," I complained as I gave her my most pitiful look, tilting my head left and right. Time to make my daydream reality!

"Oh, is that it?" she answered flatly as she looked back down at her magazine.

I frowned as I watched her eyes scan the magazine. What?! What was this sorcery?! This isn't what's supposed to happen!

"Ahh.. it really hurts..." I tried again.

"Uh huh.."

"Chaerin... Will you do me a big favour and give me a massage?" I asked, getting straight to the point, since this woman was clearly not getting my hints.

She looked up at me, raised a single eyebrow then looked back down at her magazine, "No."

WHAT?! No?!

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean what? No." she rolled her eyes as she grabbed another magazine.

"Why no?!"

She shrugged not bothering to look up, "Just no."

"That's no a valid reason!"

"I'm not your slave."

"No you're not, but.. but..."

"But what?"

"But... it really hurts!" I whined, not being able to come up with a better explanation.

"Good for you."

I sighed heavily as I crossed my arms over my chest, pouting in defeat.

"You're so mean." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

I looked up to see her glaring at me.

"Nothing, I said nothing," I lied.

A nurse walked in with a smile and came up to the bed, "Time to check your temperature Mr Lee."

"Why do you need to check his temperature? He hasn't got the flu. He broke his leg," CL asked incredulously as she eyed the nurse.

"Ah... it's err... just procedure," the nurse explained before turning to me with a sweet smile.

"What procedure? This is like the fifth time you've come in here. You don't need to check his temperature that many times," CL said harshly as she stood up, throwing the magazine down.

I watched in confusion as the nurse and CL engaged in a glaring competition.

"Err..."

"Oh yes. Say Ahhh Mr Lee," the nurse batted her eyelashes at me as she pressed the thermometer against my lips.

I did as instructed, opening my mouth, my eyes on CL to see her fuming in annoyance still glaring at the nurse's back. What's up with her?

The nurse removed the thermometer and flashed me a bright smile, "You're temperature is perfect Mr Lee!"

"Yeah, it was perfect the other times too, probably because he's not got a temperature," CL remarked as she stomped over to the sofa and plopped back down.

"You can never be too sure," the nurse replied as she bent over to fluff up the pillows behind my  head.

I coughed awkwardly, not liking how close she was getting to me, especially with that creepy smile, and seriously? She should button up her blouse properly, She is really leaving no room for imagination.

"Your shoulders much be aching Mr Lee, would you like me to give you a massage? My hands can work magic," she boasted as she gave me a flirtatious wink. Was she coming on to me?!

"Actually--"

"I'm sure you have much more important things to do, like taking care of other patients," CL cut in as she stood up, shoving the nurse out of he way as she sat at the side of my bed, "Besides, Seungri requested that I give him a massage, so there is really no need for you to be here."

My jaw dropped, my eyes widening as CL turned to me shuffling closer as she reached over and began to massage my shoulders. Was this really happening? Have I gone to heaven? Is the Lee Chaerin giving me a massage?!

"Hmph!"

My eyes flickered over to see the nurse stomping off out of the room.

"Dumb . Good riddance," CL muttered under her breath a small smirk on her face.

"I thought you said no?" I asked, still in a state of shock.

"That was then, this is now. I changed my mind," she said with a shrug as she leaned slightly closer to reach behind my neck.

"Why the sudden change?" I asked in curiosity, my heartbeat accelerating at her touch and how close she was to me.

"No reason," she replied nonchalantly.

"AHHH! AHHH! Chae! That hurts! !" I screamed out as I tried to move away from her and her killer hands. It didn't feel like this in the dream! It felt like bloody torture! What was she trying to do? Break my shoulders?!

"What? I thought you wanted a massage?" she said innocently as she batted her eyelashes at me, "Come on, come closer."

"What?! No! Get those man hands away from me!" I exclaimed as I leaned further away from her and her freakishly strong hands.

"MAN HANDS?!" she exclaimed, "I'll show you man hands!"

My eyes widened as she grabbed my ear tugging me towards her before she began to give me a special 'Chaerin Massage'. To say I was scarred for life was an understatement.

Bom's POV

I sighed heavily as I leaned my head against my crossed arms on the table, my eyes trasnfixed on the clock.

8:30PM

A whole half an hour had passed and there were still no signs of Seunghyun. Where was he? I definitely told him eight o'clock didn't I? Maybe he was still caught up at the hospital.. but.. would he really be at the hospital for five and a half hours? It seemed unlikely.

I sat back up, grabbing my phone. I may as well check.

/ring ring/

/ring ri--/

"CL-roo? Are you still at the hospital?" I asked, as I bit my lip.

"Yeah-- Yah quit moving will you? I'm just giving you what you asked for!"

"Erm.. am I disturbing something?" I asked, my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh no, just giving Seungri a nice massage," she replied. Wait.. was that an evil laugh I just heard?

"Right..." I replied, not really getting it, "Anyway, I was just calling to see if Seunghyun was still at the hospital with you guys?"

"Seunghyun Oppa?" CL replied, a tone of surprise in her voice, "Still here? Bae, Daesung and Minzy came earlier, but Seunghyun Oppa didn't come..."

I blinked in confusion, "Oh.. okay."

"Why? What's up?" CL asked her voice showing concern.

"Oh.. nothing.. I just.. I'm just waiting for him to come home... that's all," I replied weakly.

"Do you want me to call him?" CL offered.

"No no.. that's okay, i'm sure he'll be back soon..." I trailed off.

"Seriously Bommie, I can call him and i'll give his a good shouting too for making you wait," CL replied, her voice showing protectiveness.

"Ah, there's no need for that CL-roo. Oh look, I think he's back now. I'll talk to you later yeah? Tell Seungri I said hi and that i'll visit him soon."

Before she could reply I hung up, placing my phone back on the table, my shoulders slumped as I stared at the apartment door. Yeah, I had lied. He still wasn't back, but I didn't want CL harassing him, he'd just be annoyed with me later.

"Where are you Seunghyun?"

CL's POV

"I'll be back in a bit," I quickly walked out of his private room and made my way out of the hospital, being sure to give that nurse from before my best glare.

Once I reached outside I placed my phone to my ear, "Neh Minho Oppa? What's up?"

"What took you so long to pick up?!" he whined as I rolled my eyes.

"No reason, what's up?"

"I heard you skipped class today..." he said, his voice taking on a serious tone.

I stood up straight as I bit my lip in nervousness, "Er, yeah. I just felt like taking the day off.. you know.."

"Really? That doesn't seem like you Chae. You know what also doesn't seem like you? To miss that competition you've been working so hard for," he said with an accusing tone.

"Wh- Ho- How did you know?"

"My baby sister was going to enter in a fashion competition. What kind of big brother would I be if I didn't go to support her? So I went.. only for the announcer to tell me that contender 9, Lee Chaerin did not turn up. Where were you Chaerin? I know how much that competition meant to you, what could of possibly stopped you from going?"

"I--"

I didn't know what to say. I had promised Minho Oppa that I would stay away from Seungri, but I couldn't do it.

I heard him sigh heavily down the phone, "You're with him aren't you?"

I bit my lip as I looked down at the floor.

"Lee Chaerin. What are you doing? Why are you setting yourself up to get hurt again?" Minho Oppa said softly down the phone.

"Oppa.. I think... I think he's changed.." I mumbled down the phone.

"Changed? People like him don't just change Chaerin. Don't be stupid!" he scolded down the phone, causing me to flinch.

"Oppa..."

"*sigh* It's your life Chaerin, but don't say I didn't warn you okay? I really hope, for your sake, that you're right about him," Minho said with a resigned sigh.

I stayed silent, not knowing how to respond, hoping too, that Seungri had changed.

"Anyway, i'm calling because there is a business function tomorrow. All the major companies CEO's and families are to attend. Omma and Appa say you don't have to go, but i'm telling you otherwise. You're coming as my date arasso?" he said with authority.

"Neh Oppa," I said, feeling like a child.

"Aigoo, now you make me sound like some evil father or something," his voice now teasing again, "Don't sulk! Dara will probably have to go to, so you won't be alone. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?"

With that Minho hung up on me. I slipped my phone into my pocket as I made my way back into the hospital, making my way towards Seungri's room.

"Appa... I don't know if I can go..."

I stood outside of the room, peeking in through the crack in the door to see Seungri on his phone. What is he playing at? No phones in the hospital!

"But.. Appa my leg..."

I watched as he sighed heavily, his shoulders slumping, "Arasso Appa."

I coughed signalling my entrance as I walked in, "Don't you know it's no phones in the hospital?"

"Yeah.." he trailed off as he played with his phone in his hand.

I frowned, taking note of his unhappy face, "What's up with you? Who was that?" I asked, pretending not to have heard his conversation.

"It was Appa. Says I have to go to some stupid business function tomorrow," he grumbled.

I bliked as I stared at him. Could it be..? Could it be the same function that I had to go to tomorrow? Minho Oppa did say all the major companies... and Seungri's parents owned the biggest restaurant chains...

"How can you go? Your leg.." I trailed off, only just realising the dilemma.

"I have to deal with it," he said bitterly.

"Deal with it? How can you just deal with it? Have you told them about your accident? How come they haven't visited you yet?" Now that I thought about it... Seungri's parents had yet to visit him... even Bae, Daesung and Minzy had visited him.

"Yeah I have. They're busy I guess," he said his eyes casted down, "Appa says I have to go on crutches if that's what it takes."

My mouth parted in shock. Crutches? What the hell? He had just been in a motor accident! His parents hadn't even visited him, and now they expected him to go to a business function with crutches?

I bit my lip, not wanting to say anything offensive about his parents, but inside I felt anger at the way he was being treated by them. Did they even care? I watched him as he played with his phone in his hands, his face impassive, uncaring, as if he were use to this kind of treatment from his parents.

"Hey.." he started off, breaking me from my thoughts as I lifted my eyes to meet his hopeful ones, "You don't think by any chance that you would.. you know.."

"You know...?" I continued not getting where he was going.

"You know.. maybe.. erm--" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, as his eyes flickered away from mine before locking with mine again, "Be my date? To the function tomorrow? If.. if you have nothing else to do?"

I bit my lip as I looked away from him, trying my best to push down the rush of heat that was fighting to reach my cheeks, "Erm.."

"Sorry. I shouldn't have asked. Never mind. Just forget I ever said anything," he mumbled as he looked down at his hands, his shoulders slumped

"No.. it's erm.. I'm going with Minho Oppa tomorrow... We have to go too.." I explained.

"Oh right.. okay, I guess i'll see you tomorrow anyway then..." he said with a weak smile.

"Yeah.. I'll just.. i'll just go get some more water.." I grabbed the jug and made my way out of the room.

"Chaerin?"

I paused, turning my head back to look at him, his eyes still on his hands.

"Yeah?"

"Erm.. if.. if you weren't going with hyung.. would you.. would you have..." he mumbled as he fumbled with his blanket.

I smiled softly at his nervousness, "Yes."

Dara's POV

After Jiyong's outburst over seeing Samchon on television everything had settled back down and the happy atmosphere from earlier had returned as we reminisced about the past.

/lolli lolli lollipop.../

"Oh excuse me, it's Omma," I stood up form my seat beside Jiyong and left the room to take the call.

"Omma?"

"Ah, Dara-ah, i'm not disturbing you am I?" she asked. I peeked into the living room, a smile on my face as I saw Jiyong laughing freely with his Omma.

"No, you're not. Is something the matter?" I turned my back to the door and leaned against the wall.

"Oh not really. Just erm.. there's another business function tomorrow, for all the major companies CEO's and families. Your Appa and I are attending, along with your uncle Hyun Suk. I just thought i'd call to see if you wanted to come along?"

"A business function?" I bit my lip as I thought back to my first one that I had went to the other week with Jiyong. It didn't end very well at all. I didn't understand back then why Jiyong had suddenly just ran off but now... after today... I have the feeling it had something to do with his Appa.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to, we just wanted to tell you in case you did," she reassured me.

"I.. I don't know... Jiyong.." I trailed off slightly.

"Jiyong doesn't have to come. You can come with your Appa and I."

"Erm..."

Jiyong's POV

"A business function?"

I frowned as I turned towards the door hearing Dara's voice.

"I.. I don't know... Jiyong.."

"Jiyong-ah... I know it's hard for you to go to such things. I know you were never cut out for business, but you really should support Dara," Omma said softly.

I looked down at my hands, knowing that she was right. I may not want a career in business... but Dara did and I should support her. After all, I would want her to support me in my dreams wouldn't I?

I nodded to myself as I stood up and walked out of the door to see Dara leaning against the wall, her back turned to me.

"Erm.."

I grabbed the phone from her and held it to my ear, "Dara and I will attend the function tomorrow" I said down the phone before hanging up and handing the phone back to a shocked Dara.

"J-Ji?" she stuttered as she looked down at her phone.

"I know you want to go Dara, and i'm going to accompany you, just like last time okay?"

"But.. but.. what if.. what if you see Samchon.. or.. hear about him or.." she began to fret a frown on her face.

I smiled at her panicked face as I smoothed out her frown, "Stop worrying okay? I'll be fine. Besides, he won't be there anyway, he's in Japan. If I hear about him... i'll just ignore it okay? As long as you're by my side, I can deal with anything."

Seunghyun's POV

"Another glass!" I demanded as I slammed the shot glass down.

"Sir, I think you've had enough--"

"ANOTHER GLASS!" I shouted as I shot the bartender a glare.

He quickly nodded as he refilled the glass up. I grabbed the shot glas and downed the bitter liquid, enjoying how it burned my throat, but the pain didn't match the pain in my heart. It didn't even come close.

"ANOTHER!"

Ergh. At times like these, I hated how much of a strong drinker I was. I could literally drink alcohol as if it were water and it would have no affect on me. Why couldn't I be like every other person who can drink their sorrows away?

"ANOTHER!"

I looked at the clock on the wall with a bitter smile, it was 9:30PM, she was probably done with whatever it was that she was doing with that guy. My jaw clenched as images flashed in my mind.

"ANOTHER!"

"Yo, Seunghyun what's up with you?" I turned to shoot a glare at the person who had taken the seat beside me.

I grunted as I slammed the empty shot glass down, "ANOTHER!"

"Slow down man, what's up with you?"

'Your sister. Your sister is what is up with me.' I thought in my mind as I shot Teddy another glare.

"Seriously man, talk to your hyung. What's up?" Teddy asked, his face now serious.

"I don't want to talk, let alone with you," I spat at I made a move to grab the shot glass.

"That's enough for you Seunghyun," he said firmly as he grabbed my shot glass and downed it in one, before handing the shot glass to the bartender, "Don't serve him."

"What the man? Just leave me alone!" I shouted in frustration as I stood up. I didn't want to be anywhere near anyone that was remotely related to Bom, and that include her older brother.

"No, I won't leave you alone. What's wrong with you?" he asked as he grabbed my shoulder, turning me around.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with your of a sister?!" I exploded.

Teddy's eyes turned into slits, his hands forming fists, "What the did you just call my sister?" he asked, his voice eerily calm.

"A ! I called her a ing ! What you going to do about it?! She's probably back at my apartment having fun with some random bastard!" I shouted in his face as I turned to leave.

I felt his hand grip my shoulder tightly turning me back around then--

/PUNCH/

I felt his fist connect with my jaw and my lip, causing me to fall to the floor from the impact.

I smiled bitterly as I brushed my fingers against my busted up lip, looking at my fingers to see them coated lightly in blood, "You know, punching me won't change the fact your sister is a ."

Teddy loomed over me with a murderous face as he reached down to grab my jacket lifting the upper part of my body up from the floor to bring my face inches away from his own, "Don't you ing dare call my baby sister a or a ."

"Why? It's not like i'm lying!" I taunted a smirk on my face.

Teddy's face darkened further, "Listen here you er. If I didn't know how much Bom loved you and how she would never forgive me for hurting you, I would kill you right here right now. I've seen her cry enough times over you when we were in the states. If you don't sort out your ing act, and I see my baby sister crying over your sorry one more time, so help me god I will hunt you down to the corners of the earth and I will kill you."

He let go off my jacket but continued to glare down at me, his eyes showing that his threat was no joke, "I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that the alcohol is making you say these things. Next time though.. there won't be a next time."

With one last threatening glare Teddy stalked off. I lay there on the floor, my hand reaching up to touch my bruised jaw and lip, wincing slightly in pain. Damn, that was one strong right hook.

I slowly got up, straightening out my jacket and sending glares to the people who were shamelessly staring at me, "What the you looking at?"

I made my way out of the bar and towards my car, not caring that I was way over the limit, as I got in. There was no point delaying it any further. May as well get it over and done with. As soon as I get back, i'm going to throw her out of my apartment. If she wants to go ing aorund with other guys, she can do it on the bloody streets for all I care.

Bom's POV

/door slams/

I blinked, lifting my head up from the table at the loud sound. I looked up at the clock through my sleepy eyes to see that it was 10:10PM. I must have fallen asleep whilst I waited for him.

The kitchen lights flickered on, causing me to sit up as I rapidly blinked the sleep away from my eyes. I stood up before slowly turning around to see Seunghyun looking at me in confusion.

"Seunghyun? Where have you been? I told you to come back at 8... it's now 10:10. Where were you?" I couldn't help but let anger come out with my words. I had spent the whole day slaving away in the kitchen, hoping to impress him with my home cooked meal, only for him to not turn up.

"What.. what is this?" he asked instead, ignoring my question, his eyes glued on the table of foods.

"This? This is what I just spent that last 5 hours doing. Cooking a dinner for you," I replied bitterly, "Where were you?"

"I... I thought.." he stuttered slightly.

"What? You thought what?" I asked, slightly confused as I stepped closer to him, I paused as I looked up at him, "Have you been drinking?"

I scoffed as I turned my back to him, "Wow. So whilst I was here slaving away in order to cook you a meal, you were out drinking?"

"Yeah? And what? Do I have to tell you where I go? Who are you? My Omma?"

I turned around and glared at him, "No you don't, but you could have told me. You could've told me you had no intention of coming back here at 8 when I had requested for you to. Then I wouldn't have wasted my efforts!"

"So what if I didn't come back at 8? I was doing you a favour anyway!" he shouted back.

"Favour? What favour? Was it doing me a favour to have me rushing around in an attempt to get everything ready, and then making me wait for 2 whole ing horus for you to come back? Yeah, thanks for the big favour Seunghyun!" I screamed back.

"Oh don't give me that ing bull! This hardly took you 5 hours! Don't try and pull that bull with me! This probably took you what 1 hour? Look at it, is it even edible?" he spat harshly as he looked at the food in disgust

I flinched slightly as I looked at the burnt dishes that I had spent hours on.

"The other four hours were probably spent ing around with that guy!"

My eyes widened as I stared at him, not being able to comprehened the current situation, "What the are you talking about? What guy?!"

"Oh don't pull that innocent act with me Bom, you know who i'm talking about!"

"I'm not pulling any act! Who the hell are you talking about?! Please ing enlighten me Seunghyun, because I have no idea what the you're talking about!"

"Oh really? You want me to spell it out for you? You, Park Bom, have been using my apartment to bring back guys to around with. You know, I never put you down as a , but I guess I'm a bad judge of character."

I felt anger and hurt well up with in me as his harsh words hit me like a tonne of bricks. A ? Did he seriously just call me a ? What did I do to deserve this? When had I ever brought a guy up here?

"What guy-- Hyun Soo?" I murmured to myself, my eyebrows creased in confusion.

"So that's his name? Wow, what an unlucky guy. I pity him."

I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes as I stared at his hateful eyes.

"I can't believe you." I whispered as I took a step away from him.

"You can't believe me? I can't believe you--"

"I can't believe you would even jump to such a conclusion Seunghyun. Is that what you really think of me? A ? A ? Someone who just sleeps around? Is that really how you view me? I thought you rated me higher than that," I cut him off, hurt obvious in my voice.

"Hyun Soo, the guy you saw me with when you were obviously following me, was a friend from my cooking workshop. Did you know that's where i've been going Seunghyun? Did you? Every night i've been going to these workshops, in hopes that eventually i'd be able to cook you a dinner. Every night I would get talked at behind my back, girls whispering how inadequate I was. How I was a disgrace to women because I couldn't even boil bloody water correctly. What did I do? I just quietly kept my head down and ignored them because I didn't care what they thought, I only cared what you thought. Then you come and tell me that the food i've slaved over, put my blood sweat and ing tears into looks inedible? That's what really hurts," I felt the tears fall down as I let out a bitter laugh, "On top of that, you accuse me of being a ? A ? All Hyun Soo was doing was handing me the recipes I had forgotten. All he did was help me carry up the ingredients to the apartment. That was all. Now all of a sudden i'm a ? Someone who screws around? Wow. I never knew you thought so highly of me Seunghyun."

"You know, tonight I hoped to lay everything out to you. Tell you how I felt, make it clear to you what my intentions were, hoping that maybe you would give me a chance, but that was stupid of me wasn't it? Because you can't let go of the past. Your bitter heart won't allow you to. You take any opportunity to push me away because you're too scared. Well you know what Seunghyun? I'm tired. I'm really tired. I've tried my hardest. I know I made a mistake in the past, but the past is the past and I can't change that. It's obvious that no matter what I do, you will never fully forgive me, so what's the point in trying?"

I turned my back to him, walking past the table as I made my way towards my room, the tears continuing to fall in a never ending stream, "Even if you were to reject me later, all I wanted was for us to sit down together and eat a meal I had made. Was that too much to ask for? I guess my efforts were wasted."

"Bom--"

"I don't want to hear it Seunghyun. A like me? I don't deserve for you to talk to me," I said bitterly.

"No Bom listen--"

"I've heard quite enough from you Seunghyun. I don't want you to rub salt into my wounds."

"Bom..." I felt his hand on my shoulder as he turned me around, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. I just... I don't know. When I saw you in the arms of another guy... I just... I just flipped. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" I scoffed as I took a step away from him, "Sorry doesn't change the fact that you thought of me in such a degrading manner Seunghyun. Sorry doesn't change the fact that I waited two hours for you. Sorry doesn't change the fact that all my efforts were wasted."

I turned away from him again, my self-esteem at the lowest it had ever been as I looked at the dishes on the table. Before, I was full of pride as I looked at the food, but now? Now I looked at it in disgrace. I wasn't cut out for this kind of thing. Seunghyun told me it looked unedible, what would other people think? Would I ever make good girlfriend material? Wife material?

/chair scrapes/

I turned around at the noise, my eyes widening, "Wh-What are you doing?"

I watched with wide eyes as Seunghyun sat down at the table, chopsticks in hand as he began to load his bowl with food.

"Eating," he simply replied before shoving the cold, burnt food into his mouth and chomping down like he had eaten in days.

My mouth parted as I continued to watch him demolish the food.

"What are you doing? Stop it," I walked over to him, recovering from my shock as I tried to grab the bowl and chopsticks away from him, "It tastes horrible. They're all burnt, they have no taste!"

He blocked my hands, protecting his bowl and chopsticks from me as he continued to pick at the food, "No, it tastes great."

I looked at him in confusion before slowly picking up my chopsticks in disbelief. I slowly reached over and bit into the aubergines. BLAG!

I immediately spat out the charcoal tasting cold vegetable and watched in awe as he grabbed the one I had bit into, finishing it off for me as he hummed in satisfaction as if it were the tastiest thing he ever ate.

Maybe.. maybe the fried rice tastes nice? I picked up the spoon and shoved it in my mouth, only to spit it out when I felt my mouth feel like it was on fire. I had put too many chillies in, in an attempt to cover up the saltiness.

How was he eating this?

He poured some of the now cold seaweed soup into his bowl and drank it all before continuing to eat the rest of the food. Okay... maybe the soup turned out well? I slowly poured some into my bowl, lifting it to my lips to taste a bit. Just like the other two times, I immediately spat the salty soup out, my throat immediately drying up from the amount of salt I had put in there. I felt dehydrated.

"Stop it Seunghyun! What are you doing!" I successfully grabbed his bowl away before he could down another bowl of salty soup, "What are you playing at? Is this some cruel joke? To rub it in my face? Pretending that it tastes good when it clearly doesn't? I'm not stupid!" I shouted angrily at his act.

Seunghyun quietly placed his chopstick down as he grabbed the bowl from my hands, his eyes fixed on mine as he drank the soup, before placing the bowl down beside his chopsticks.

"It's not a joke Bom, i'm not going to lie that it tastes great," he started as he stood up to face me.

"You just said before it tasted gre--"

"You're right, the fried rice was too spicy, the aubergines tasted burnt, the soup was too salty," he continued.

"Wow, gee thanks, rub it in," I said bitterly as I glared at him.

"But the reason it tastes great... isn't because of the flavouring. It tastes great because you made it. I could go to a five star michelin restaurant and the food there wouldn't taste as good as the food on this table, because it wasn't cooked by you." he said soflty as he reached up to cup my cheeks, brushing away my tears.

"I-I don't understand.." I said in confusion as I stared into his gentle eyes. I diverted my eyes, afraid to let myself believe that he was looking at me with love in his eyes.

"The food I just ate then.. was the best food i've ever tasted, because it was cooked by you. Because it was made with your blood, sweat and tears. Because it was made with your love. That's the best kind of food there is," he peered down, locking my eyes with his once again, "I'm sorry Bom, i'm sorry for making you feel like crap. I'm sorry for calling you a , a . You're anything but. I let my anger and jealousy consume me, and I can't apologise enough. I'm sorry I didn't come back when you told me to. I'm sorry I kept you waiting."

I felt fresh tears escape my eyes at his soft words and the way his thumbs were gently brushing against my cheek tenderly.

"I'm sorry i've kept you waiting for this long Bom. I'm sorry I let my bitter heart get in the way. I'm not going to let it get in the way anymore. I'm not going to let you wait anymore."

"What do you--"

"I love you Park Bom."

My eyes widened as I felt his lips brush gently against mine, his hands gently cupping my face as if I was the most precious thing in the world.

I felt my heart burst with happiness and love, the anger early immediately disappearing as his words echoed in my mind. The words I had longed to hear for years. The words he finally said directly to me.

"I love you Park Bom."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes fluttering closed as I finally kissed him back, feeling his lips form a small smile as they continued to move gently against mine, our lips moving together in perfect sync.

I pulled back slightly as I leaned my forehead against his, "I love you too Choi Seunghyun."

My smile grew as I watched Seunghyun's face break out in the widest smile I had ever seen, the both of us grinning like crazy fools.

"Park Bom, I should've done this years ago but I guess it's better late then never right?" he murmured against my lips as our noses brushed against each other, "Will you, Park Bom, do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

If it was possible the grin on my face widened further as I jumped up, my legs wrapping around his waist, "YES SEUNGHYUN! YES I WILL!"

Seunghyun's chuckle was cut off as I crashed my lips against his. I'll never get tired of this.

"I know you can't get enough of me," Seunghyun said cockily as he pulled away from me, the both of us breatheless, "But could you be a good girlfriend and get me a large glass of water?"

"Eh?" I looked at him in confusion, this was a bit of a random time to be asking for water wasn't it?

"I feel like all the water has been soaked out of my body, I did just drink two bowls of salt," he teased as he gestured with his head towards the seaweed soup on the table.

"YAH! What happened it tastes great?!" I hit him on the chest as I pouted, trying to hold back my smile, "Arasso."

I slid down as I turned to get him a glass of water, passing it to him, and watched in amusement as he drank the whole glass in one.

As I watched him dirnk, a frown marred my face as I finally noticed the slight bruising on his face, and his busted up lip. Once he placed the glass on the table I grabbed his chin to inspect the damage.

"What.. what happened? Did you get into a fight?" I said worriedly as I brushed my finger against his slightly bruished jaw, as he winced in pain.

He grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on my palm before guiding my arms to wrap around his neck, his hands sliding around my waist to pull me flush against him, "No, just a wake up call."


 

Author's Note:

Annyeong my amazing readers! Super long chapter for you all! *cheers* More Ririn in this than was supposed to be.. I guess I just get carried away with that couple haha xD Anyway, not completely satisfied with the TOPBOM moment.. I feel like Bom forgave him too easily... but oh well, I really wanted them together by this chapter so... Sorry to those of you who wanted more Daragon moments in this one >___< Was more focused on the other two couples on this one... Anyway, Enjoyy! ^^

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ:

Okay guys, I bring bad news... I know i've said this before... that i'm getting busier and I can't update as often... but then I still update quite regularly, but this time I really mean it. I have some really important exams coming up, and I need to concentrate on them as I have to do well. I know how frustrating it is to have to wait on fics to be updated, so i'm really sorry. I'm not abandoning this fic though, I just don't know when i'll be able to update. Sorry my wonderful readers! I hope you will continue to support this fic! >__<

~Water Phoenix