Chapter 39

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

After we left the cake decorating cafe Jiyong had taken me home and insisted that I kept the cake since I had done most of the work.

I walked into the apartment, my eyes immediately zoning in on my red-headed cousin who was chilling on the sofa watching TV. I stalked over to her and was about to slam the cake down on the coffee table but mananged to stop myself at the last moment, placing it gently down before turning back around to glare at Bom with my arms crossed over my chest.

Bom gave me a quick glance before she diverted her eyes back to the TV not bothered by my presence or glaring, "So how was the date?" she asked casually.

"YAH!" Bom cried out when I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Why didn't you come? Was this the plan all along?! You weren't planning on coming at all were you?" I accused, glaring down at her.

"Oh Ssantoki! Stop being so dramatic," Bom rolled her eyes as she waved her hand at me, "So did you enjoy your date then?"

I flopped down beside her, curling my feet up underneath me, "I knew there was something suspicious going on when you asked me... and it wasn't a date!"

Bom rolled her eyes at me again as she poked my forehead, "Yes it was a date."

"No it wasn't!" I refuted.

"No matter what you say Dara, it can't change the fact that you just went out on a date with Kwon Jiyong." Bom teased as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"IT WASN'T A DATE!" I exploded.

"What wasn't a date?" CL asked as she sat down on the other side of me.

"Dara and Jiyong went on a date," Bom sing-songed as she hid behind a pillow.

"Really? About time..." CL muttered as she rolled her eyes.

"YAH! What do you mean about time?!" I shrieked before turning to glare at Bom again, "For the millionth time it wasn't a date!"

"Did you go to a cake decorating cafe for couples?" Bom asked.

"That's not the poi--"

"Just answer the question!" She cut me off, sending me one of her bominator glares.

"Yes"

"Did you go with Kwon Jiyong?" CL asked.

I sighed heavily, knowing where this was leading to, "Yes"

Bom clapped her hands togehter in satisfaction, "Then you went on a date!"

My shoulders slumped in defeat as I began to sulk, "You guys are so mean. Constantly ganging up on me..."

"But you love us!" They both said in unison as they both hugged me, squishing me inbetween them.

"Now where's my cake?!" CL demanded as she pulled away, looking around for her cake.

Oh crap.. I forgot I had promised to buy her a cake.."Uh... mianhe CL-roo, I forgot to get you your cake," I apologised.

"Then what's this here?" CL asked in curiosity as she sat up and grabbed the boxed up cake. My eyes widened as the image of the cake flashed in my mind. No! No way am I allowing them to see that, I can already hear the teasing!

"NO! Thats not for you! It's not the type of cake you like!" I shouted as I tried to grab the box from her but CL twisted her body away from me, shielding the cake from my hands.

I closed my eyes tightly when I heard her gasp as she slowly turned towards me and Bom with wide eyes. .

I felt Bom peer over my shoulder before she gasped too. Double .

"It wasn't a date my ." CL scoffed as she eyed the cake.

"Jiyong and Dara sitting in a tre--"

I grabbed the sofa pillow and shoved it into Bom's face to stop her from spewing out anymore nonsense.

"Oh look! There's even a photo!" CL exclaimed as she waved the photo of Jiyong and I in Bom's face. I tried to snatch the photo from her but she held it up high.

"Yeeee, Dara! Look at you being all cosy with Jiyong." Bom teased as she nudged me with her elbow playfully.

"Ugh! I can't deal with you people!" I complained as I stood up, snatching the photo back from CL's hand and making an escape into the sanctuary that was my room.

Despite all the teasing I had just received I couldn't help the smile that emerged from my face as I stared down at the picture. I reached into my pocket and took my phone out taking a picture of the polaroid photo before setting it as my background picture. I looked down at the polaroid once more before placing it inside the pot beside the sticky note.

== The next day at lunch ==

"Ah Bom noona, could I have a word with you for a second?" Jiyong asked as he nudged me, gesturing for me to get up and follow.

I nodded in understanding, as I stood up pulling a confused Bom with me, not failing to notice how Seunghyun's eyes flickered briefly to Bom before returning to his food.

Bom followed Jiyong and I in confusion as we led her out of the cafeteria to a bench in the univeristy gardens.

"What's up guys?" Bom asked in curiosity as she sat down on the bench and looked between Jiyong and I.

I looked over at Jiyong as he nodded for me to start, "Bommie, Jiyong's managed to find you a roommate."

Bom turned to Jiyong in surprise, "Really?! Already?" she questioned, "I don't know... I mean i'm fine living with Dara and CL..."

"Bommie, you say it's fine now but it's only been a few days. You can't live like this for the rest of the year," I explained.

"Don't you want me? Am I in your way?" Bom asked, hurt evident in her voice.

My eyes widened as I immediately shook my head, "NO! You're always welcome, you're not in my way at all! It's just..." I looked at Jiyong asking him for help with my eyes.

"Dara doesn't want to see you live on the sofa for the next couple of years. You've come back for good and you don't even have your own proper room yet," Jiyong explained for me as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Oh... I don't know... What if I don't like her?" Bom asked worriedly.

"I'm sure you'll get along just fine. They are in their second year too! I wouldn't let noona move in with someone unless I was absolutely sure. I'm positive you two will click!" Jiyong sad convincingly as he smiled at Bommie.

"Well... if you're sure..." Bom trailed off, still unsure as to whether she should or not.

"GREAT!" Jiyong clapped his hands together enthusiastically, "They'll be expecting you to move in today okay? We'll take you straight after university finishes." Jiyong said as soon as Bom agreed.

"That soon?! Are you sure she's ready for me?" Bom asked in surprise as she looked at us with wide eyes.

"Yeah, they can't wait to meet you!" I said enthusiastically.

"Well... okay then! I wonder what she'll be like..." Bom muttered to herself, whilst Jiyong and I shared a smile together.

== At the end of the univeristy day ==

As soon as university finished Jiyong took Bom and I home.

"Have you got everything Bommie?" I asked from my seat on the sofa beside Jiyong as I watched Bom pack her suitcase

"I think so... I didn't really take much out. I think everything's in here." she answered as she looked inside her suitcase once more to check if everything was there.

"Okay, lets go then noona," Jiyong pulled me up before going over to help Bom zip up her suitcase before carrying it out of the apartment for her.

'Keke, he's such a gentleman!' I giggled to myself as Bom and I followed him out.

"Huh? Doesn't she live in this building?" Bom asked in confusion as Jiyong led us towards his car.

"Uhm, no. They don't live far from here though," Jiyong replied as he opened the boot and placed Bom's sutcase securely inside.

"So what's she like?" Bom asked with curiosity as we buckled up in Jiyong's car.

"Erm... nice..." I answered cautiosly.

"Nice? Is that it? Can't you elaborate a little more?" Bom asked as she looked at me strangely.

"Noona, stop worrying okay? You'll see what they are like when we get there," Jiyong reassured.

========

"Okay we're here," Jiyong pulled up his car in a parking lot of a tall apartment building.

We all got out of the car and Jiyong went to retrieve Bom's suitcase before he made his way towards the apartment with Bom and I following closely behind.

I watched Bom as we stood in the elvator. I could tell she was anxious to meet her new roomate as she bit her lip and looked up impatiently.

*ding*

We all stepped out and Jiyong led us to a door.

"Aren't you going to knock?" Bom asked puzzled as Jiyong took a key out of his pocket, slipping it into the keyhole.

*click*

Jiyong pushed the door open and flicked the switch before walking off into the apartment and opening a door to put Bom's suitcase in before walking back to us.

"Where is she? How come you already have a key? I thought you said she'd be here?" Bom asked suspiciously as she looekd around the neat apartment.

"Oh well they gave me the spare key to give to you, said they were running a little late," Jiyong replied smoothly before throwing the key towards Bom who caught it easily.

"Hmmm," Bom hummed cautiously as she took a couple more steps into the living room of the apartment scanning it with her keen eye.

"Well... I guess we'll leave you to it noona," Jiyong said as he walked past Bom, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"You're going already?!" Bom asked in shock as she stopped looking around the apartment to look at us.

"Yeah, Ji and I have to uh... go somewhere," I explained as Jiyong rolled his eyes at my pathetoc excuse.

Bom didn't seem to be bothered by my lack of an explanantion, "What? Why? Aren't you going to stay till I meet her? What if she doesn't like me?" Bom began to panic as she began to make her way over to us, "I'll just go with you guys, we'll come back another time."

Before she could reach us Jiyong pulled me out of the apartment closing the door behind him before shouting, "I just know they'll love you noona! Stop worrying, we'll see you tomorrow neh?!"

Jiyong and I laughed as we ran into the open elevator, quickly closing the door before Bom could squeeze in. We immediately ran towards the car, getting in and driving off as we saw Bom run out of the apartment blocks it looked like she was cursing us...

I laughed at her through the car window before turning to look at Jiyong, "Do you think this will work?"

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow," Jiyong smiled before exiting the car park.

Bom's POV

"YAHHHH! KWON JIYONG! SANDARA PARK! GET YOURS ASSES BACK HERE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HEREE!" I screamed as I tried to run after Jiyong's car.

I stopped running when the car disappeared out of my site, growling to myself.

"Tch! I set them up on a date and this is how they treat me?! How rude!" I seethed to myself as I turned and looked up at the daunting block of apartments, "I guess I have no choice.."

I made my way back up to the apartment, walking through the open door I had left wide open when I went to chase the oblivious couple.

I sighed heavily as I closed the door behind me before cautiously walking into the pristine apartment, worried I would ruin something. 'I wonder what she's like?' I thought to myself as I ventured further into the living room.

I was about to sit down on the sofa to patiently wait for my new roomate when I noticed some photos on the mantle piece. 'Huh, I guess I can see what she looks like first' I walked towards the mantle piece with my eyes squinted as I tried to make out the photos. I picked up the first picture and my eyes widened in shock. T-that.. t-that's m-me?

I held the photo closer to my face as I looked at the small girl in the photo. It was a photo of me when I was about 8. I was running in a large field, my hair in disarray as I ran, my head turned back with my hand held out as if I was inviting someone to run with me. I looked so happy, free of worries with no care in the world. How come she has a photo of me? Do I know her? I shakily placed the photo down as fear started to rise up within me. Who the hell was my new roommate?

I took a deep breathe as I moved along, shakily picking up the next photo. Again, I was in this photo, but this time I spotted Dara too. In fact everyone was here, Dara, CL, Minzy, Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and... and Seunghyun. I felt dread fill me as I quickly put the photo down and picked up the next photo. Realisation dawned on me, my new roomate wasn't a girl at all.

*click*

I turned around in shock and fear, my thoughts were confirmed.

"What the  are you doing here?" Seunghyun's angry voice rang out loudly as he stood by the open door glaring at me.

"I-I.." I began to panic not sure what to say. I watched as Seunghyun looked me up and down in what I could only describe as disgust, before his eyes zoned in on the photo in my hand.

His eyes hardened before he stormed over yanking the photo out of my hand, "I said, what the are you doing here? Did I give you permission to touch my stuff!?" he shouted angrily. I shrunk back in fear as I began to wring my hands nervously avoiding his glare.

"WELL?!"

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't know! Jiyong told me he had found me a roommate! I didn't know! I didn't know! I'm sorry!" I blurted out in fear.

"I should've known!" I heard Seunghyun mutter angrily under his breathe.

I peeked up at him cautiously and met his cold gaze, "Get out."

I snapped my head up in shock, "W-what?"

"You heard me. Get out." he repeated cooly as he straightened up.

"B-but.." I stuttered.

"I said out!" Seunghyun grabbed my wrist and harshly tugged me towards the door throwing me out before slamming the door shut. I leaned against the wall opposite his apartment door as I massaged my wrist. I was too confused and scared over the events that just occured to give a proper reaction.

My eyes snapped up when I saw the door re-open, hope filled me before it came crashing back down as I watched Seunghyun carelessly throw my suitcase out, narrowly missing me by inches before he slammed the door shut again.

As I stared at the closed door I felt the tears begin to build up. I blinked in an attempt to push them back to no avail. They began to fall as his words repeated in my mind.

'What the are you doing here?!'

'Get out!'

I felt my heart clench in pain at the words and they way he had looked at me. As if I was a piece of dirt, like I was an insignificant speck of dirt that was just a nuisance to him. I leaned back against the wall, my head lolling as I held my head in my hands, sobbing as I let all the painful tears fall, "S-Se-eunghyun."

The gate had been broken. All the pain and hurt that had accumulated over the past couple days came flooding out in a torrent of tears.

Seunghyun's POV

I sighed heavily as I leaned my back against the door, sliding down onto the floor. Why did she have to come back? I was doing so well. I was almost... happy. Why did she have to come back and ruin it all. She left! Why couldn't she just stay away?!

I froze up as I heard gentle cries through the door. My heart clenched painfully at the sound. God I hated her. I hated her so much. I hated how much I still loved her despite what she had put me through. I so badly wanted to open the door and wrap her in my arms to calm her cries. To hold her close to me and tell her how much I love her, something I didn't get a chance to do in the past... but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to do it. My hands clenched into fists as I stopped myself from opening the door.

"She left you Seunghyun. She broke your heart. This is all just an act. She doesn't love you. She doesn't even like you. She's playing with you. Don't fall for her tricks!" I told myself. I nodded my head as I stood up.

"S-Se-eunghyun," I paused in my step when I heard her broken cry for me. My resolve almost broke as I whipped around, my hand reaching for the door handle.

"No! Seunghyun, she's faking it!" my hand curled up into a fist as I let it drop to my side before taking a step away from the door. I felt my heart grow heavy with each step I took away from the door - from her - her cries decreasing the further I walked away.

Dara's POV

Jiyong had dropped me back off at the apartment and I was currently sitting on the sofa with CL.

"Do you think everything's okay?" I asked nervously as I bit my lip, "Seunghyun must've come home by now..."

"I don't know... I get the feeling that maybe this wasn't the best idea..." CL replied as she too took on a worried look.

"Should I give her a call?" I asked as I reached for my phone.

"No... If she needs us she'll ring us," CL replied as she placed a hand over mine, stopping me from dialling Bom's number.

"Let's not think about it. I'm sure she's fine. We'll find out how it went tomorrow," CL reassured before her face brightened, "OH! Tomorrow is Jeremy Scott's fashion show! Remember you promised to come!"

Fashion show! Bleh! I pouted and gave her a sad look.

"Nope! I'm not letting you out of this one! You promised!" CL said happily as she clapped her hands in joy.

"Fine, fine! What time does it start?" I grumbled as I hugged a sofa pillow.

"After class at around four," CL replied.

"That's cutting it a bit close don't you think? That only gives us an hour to get ready and get there," I shuddered as I thought about what CL would make me wear to this stupid show.

"If we leave straight after class we'll get there in time," CL replied but I could hear the worry in her voice.

/Yes sir, I'm one of a kind.../

I held a finger up to CL as I grabbed my phone, pressing accept as I held it to my ear.

"Ji, what's up?" I rolled my eyes at CL who started to wriggle her eyebrows up and down.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out and eat?" Jiyong's voice floated through my phone.

"Go out and eat?" I repeated as I shoved CL's face away since she was making kissy faces at me.

"Yeah, I can't be bothered cooking. Unless you want to cook for me?" Jiyong replied.

"Tch! What am I? Your personal maid?!" I retorted as I tried my best to ignore CL and her nudging and giggling.

"I bet he wants you as his maid," CL whispered giggling. I gave her the finger as I turned away from her.

"Did I say that? Unless you want to be my maid..." Jiyong teased.

"Why would I want to be your maid?!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway, do you want to or not?" Jiyong asked again, ignoring me.

"Hold on, let me ask CL if she wants to come," I placed a hand over the speaker and turned to CL, "You wanna go out to eat?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you two," CL pretended to gag, "I ain't no third wheel!"

I shoved her off of the sofa, causing her to fall with a thud.

"Okay then, CL doesn-- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed as all the lights in the apartment suddenly went out.

I could vaguely make out Jiyong's panic voice call me and was about to reply when--

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I felt something grab my leg, causing me to throw my phone somewhere in the living room in fright. I began to smack the thing when--

"YAH! Ssantoki! It's me! Stop hitting me!" CL complained as I felt her hand pull away from my leg.

"Why were you grabbing my leg?! You scared the living crap out of me woman!" I shouted as I squinted my eyes in an attempt to see CL in the darkness.

"You pushed me on the floor rabbit! I was trying to get up!" CL snapped as I felt the sofa dip beside me as CL managed to get back up.

"It's your own fault! Anyway! That's not what is important right now, what the hell happened to the lights?!" I complained as I tried to make out CL's face in the darkness.

"I don't know... Maybe the fuse broke? Do you think it's the whole building?" CL asked.

"Maybe... Do you think the water and gas is out too?" I asked worriedly, "I'll go and check..."

I stood up and took a step forward with my hands in front of me as I tried to use my memory of what our apartment looked like and my other senses to guide me towards the kitchen.

"Owww..." I whined as I walked into the kitchen table.

/SLAM!/

"DARA! DARA! ARE YOU OKAY?! Where are you?!" I turned my head towards the source of Jiyong's frantic voice.

"Ji?" I asked, squinting my eyes when a glaring light landed on me.

Soon after I felt Jiyong's arms wrap around me, his familiar scent overwhelming my senses, "Are you okay? I heard you scream! Are you hurt anywhere?" Jiyong asked worriedly as he tried to peer down at me through the darkness. 

Warmth spread through my entire body as his worried voice reached me, "I'm fine Ji. I was just shocked when the lights went out then CL grabbed my leg and I just freaked," I explained as I returned his hug, resting my head on his chest.

I heard him sigh in relief as I felt his body go from tensed to relaxed.

"Chaerin? Are you okay?" I heard Seungri ask in concern as the source of light moved away from Jiyong and I.

"I'm fine." she replied curtly, "By the way, thanks for the concern Jiyong oppa." CL joked sarcastically, pertaining to how Jiyong didn't ask about her.

"Sorry CL," Jiyong apologised as he pulled away from me, grabbing my hand and leading me towards Seungri and the source of light which I belatedly realised was a torch.

"We had to use the stairs to get up here, it looks like the fuse box has blown for the whole block of apartments," Seungri explained as he walked past Jiyong and I to enter the kitchen, walking up to the sink, "Looks like there's no running water either." 

"Come on, you're staying at ours," Jiyong said as he tugged my hand, pulling me out of the apartment, "You too CL."

"Thanks but no thanks Oppa. I'm staying right here," CL adamantly refused. Although it was dark and I couldn't see I would bet on TamTam that she was sat on the sofa with her arms crossed in defiance.

"Stop being silly Chaerin, if your electricity, gas and water isn't working how are you going see, cook food or shower? Not to mention you'll probably freeze from no heating," Seungri said as he approached her, shining the torch at her.

"Tch. I can light candles, I can go out to eat, I can shower at the gym and--"

"Stop being silly, lets just go," Seungri cut CL of in irritation as he grabbed her arm pulling her forcefully from the sofa.

"Let go of me!" CL began to struggle but to my surprise Seungri was quite strong. He ignored her flailing arms and dragged her out of the apartment past Jiyong and I, leading the way with the torch in his other hand.

I watched in amusement as they descended the stairs, CL's loud protests echoing.

"Come on, lets go," Jiyong closed the apartment door before slipping his hand into mine, pulling me down the stairs after Seungri and CL.

========

All four of us were now sat in Jiyong and Seungri's living room, none of us talking.

"So... Are you girls hungry? We can eat in and I'll cook?" Seungri broke the silence as he stood up, making his way towards the kitchen before we could even replied.

"I'm not hungry," CL replied flatly

*tummy grumbles*

"Oh really? The tiger in your stomache is telling me otherwise," Seungri teased as he cocked an eyebrow at CL.

"You misheard. I said I'm not hungry," CL denied, no trace of embarrassment on her face as she glared at Seungri.

Seungri rolled his eyes before rolling his sleeves up and making his way into the kitchen.

"Don't be a spoil sport CL. Seungri never cooks for me, or anyone for that matter. You guys should consider yourselves lucky! This will be the first time I ever get to eat anything from the rat!" Jiyong playfully complained.

CL looked stunned for a split second before quickly recovering, "There isn't much to be lucky about, he's not that good."

I rolled my eyes at her knowing full well that she knew he was a good cook before I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

~ Meanwhile ~

Seunghyun's POV

It had been at least two hours since I had harshly thrown her out. I wonder if she's still out there? I had just spent the last two hours having an internal battle with myself. The part of me that loved her kept screaming at me to go and check on her, to check that she was okay, but the part of me that was cruelly broken by her kept me from going, but it couldn't stop me from thinking about her.

I sighed heavily to myself before getting up from the sofa and making my way towards the door. I placed my ear against the door.

Nothing.

Had she already gone? I looked through the peep whole and my heart clenched painfully as I saw her in the exact same position I had left her in. She hadn't moved an inch and had fallen asleep.

I ignored the part of me that wanted her out of my life as I finally allowed myself to open the door. I slowly approached her before crouching down to look at her closely. Since she had arrived I hadn't had the chance to properly look at her as I kept up the facade of hating her by avoiding looking at her at all costs, but right now, whilst she was asleep I could stare at her all I wanted.

I smiled the first genuine smile in a long time as I watched her sleep. She was just as beautiful as I had remembered, her long red hair really suited her. Before I could stop myself my hand reached out to her cheek, I froze as I felt her move slightly, her cheek leaning into my touch. My eyes softened as I saw the tear marks on her face. I wonder how long she cried for? Was it for as long as she had made me cry? As the thought crossed my mind I pulled back, my eyes hardening as I thought back to how she had curelly broken my heart.

Although I wanted to sit here and stare at her forever I knew that I was just torturing myself. I need to get her away from here. Away from me. I sighed heavily befoe standing up, straightening up and putting my cold mask on.

"YAH! Wake up!" I shouted as I nudged her feet uncaringly.

Bom's POV

"YAH! Wake up!"

"H-huh?" I muttered as I slowly opened my eyes, propping myself up, wincing as I held my neck from sleeping in such an odd position.

"Seunghyun?" I asked in confusion before I recalled what had happened earlier on.

"What are you still doing out here? You can't sleep here," he said coldly, glaring down at me.

"I-I-I didn't know I fell asleep," I stuttered.

"Yeah well you're up now so you can go back to wherever you came from," he said uncaringly.

I flinched at his uncaring voice before standing up, to look him directly in the eye, "I can't Jiyong dropped me off here. I have no way of getting back."

Seunghyun sighed in exasperation before grabbing my suitcase and walking towards the elevator before glancing back, "Well? Are you coming or what?"

Seunghyun's POV

I drove her back to Dara's apartment in silence, not offering any type of conversation and to my surprise she didn't attempt to get me to talk either. I didn't know if I was relived or upset.

I frowned when I pulled up, "Why are the lights all out?"

Bom looked momentarily shocked that I was speaking with no traces of coldness or malice before she recovered, turning to look at the apartment before shrugging, "I don't know."

I grabbed her suitcase from the boot and entered the building with her on my heels. I walked upto the elevator and frowned when I noticed it was down too.

"Sorry kid, the fusebox blew up. The electricity, gas and water is down too, you'll have to take the stairs," I blinked in shock as I turned to see a security guard sitting quietly in the darkness. I nodded my head before making my way up the stairs, lugging her suitcase behind me.

It didn't take long before we reached Dara and CL's apartment.

"Well? Open the door," I said gesturing for her to open the door.

Bom looked around nervously as she avoided my eyes, "I- Uh- Erm..."

"Spit it out already!" I spat impatiently.

"I don't have the keys anymore, Jiyong took it" she admitted before shrinking back in fear.

I sighed in exasperation before turning to knock on the door.

/knock knock/

I growled in annoyance before knocking again. I continued to knock, each knock getting louder adn angrier when I felt Bom grab my arm, stopping me.

I quickly shook her off and glared at her, "What?!"

"Erm.. They must've gone somewhere to stay since everything is out. You can go... I'll just find an alternative. No need to worry," she said softly as she sat down ontop of her suitcase and took her phone out.

"I'm not worrying," I quickly denied, "Fine, do whatever." I walked away from her and was about to take the stairs when I glanced back to see her still sitting there looking all forlorn, no longer looking at her phone.

She wasn't planning on sleeping outside right? 'Seunghyun, she's not your problem. Just leave' I told myself. I took another step before sighing heavily, rubbing my head in frustration before I turned back and stalked over to her.

"Let's go." I said as I stood in front of her, looking anywhere but her.

"Huh?" she asked in confusion.

"I said lets go."

"Huh?"

"Oh for the love of god woman! Lets go! You can't stay out here!" I shouted in exasperation as I pushed her off of her suitcase, grabbing it in my hand and stalking away from her and making my way down the stairs. 

== 2 hours later ==

Dara's POV

"Waaah Seungri! You're such a good cook!" I complimented as I got up to tidy up.

"Yeah rat, I hate to admit it but you are. You should cook for your favourite hyung more!" Jiyong complained with a smile as he too got up and began to help me tidy.

We all looked at CL waiting for her to compliment Seungri but she just scoffed, causing us all to roll our eyes at her behaviour.

It shouldn't have taken too long to tidy up if it wasn't for the fact that Jiyong kept blowing bubbles in my face, but eventually we finished leaving the kitchen and dining area spotless.

"It's getting late guys, I guess CL and I will take the sofas tonight," I said as I sat down on one of the two sofas, CL taking the other.

"No, you're staying with me." Jiyong said as he pulled me up and tried to drag me into his room.

"WHATT?! No! I'll sleep on the sofa!" I protested as I tried to pull away.

"The sofa isn't comfortable," Jiyong objected as he continued to drag me.

I leaned towards him to whisper in his ear, "Stop it Ji! I can't stay in the same room as you! CL and Seungri are here! What will they think!?"

"Who cares what they think?" Jiyong waved me off before speaking loudly "Besides it's not like we haven't slept together before."

My eyes widened as I watched Seungri and CL's jaws drop.

"NO!! He doesn't mean it in the way you're think you dirty minded people! He means sleeping on the same bed!!" I shouted as I turned bright red from the embarrasment before turning to glare at Jiyong, "I'm sleep on the sofa and that's final!"

I shook Jiyong's grip off and stalked towards the sofa when--

"AHHH! JIYONG! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I screamed as I felt myself being slung over Jiyong's shoulder like a sack of potatoes, getting a good view of his - I mean, the horrible horrible view that was his .

I began to thrash and to my horror Jiyong gave a small pat on my , "Stop thrashing Dara. Goodnight you guys!"

"CLLLLLLLL!" I shouted for help as the blood rushed to my head, both from embarrassment and from being upside down.

"Sorry Ssantoki, this is out of my control. Goodnight!" I heard her reply before bursting out into laughter.

The minute Jiyong placed me down on his bed I smacked him on the head. Hard.

"What was that for?!" Jiyong whined as he withdrew from me, his face scrunching up in pain as he rubbed his head.

"For carrying me like I was a sack of potatoes and for patting my !" I shouted, feeling scandalised.

I saw Jiyong roll his eys as he continued to massage his head, "You were being unreasonable. It's not like we haven't slept on the same bed before, and about your ... it's not my fault you have a cute ."

My jaw dropped at his words. What the hell?! How can he say something like that so casually?!

"Ugh whatever!" I said as I turned away from him, rolling on his bed till I touched the wall, not knowing how to reply to something like that.

I felt Jiyong grab my leg and pull me back causing me to shriek.

"You need to shower and change first," he said before going to rummage in his wardrobe.

"Crap. I forgot to bring any clot--"

I was cut off when I felt some clothes hit my face. I grumbled as I pulled it off my face, he had thrown me a large t-shirt and some boxers. I blushed as I held the boxers as far away from me as possible.

"Erm.. Thanks but no thanks. I think i'll just wear what I'm wearing now," I said as I tried to hand him his clothes back.

"No, you've been wearing that all day. Plus I don't want you to sleep in my bed all dirty," Jiyong replied as he pushed the clothes towards me again.

"B-but... I-t's weird!" I whined, as I held the boxers away from me.

Jiyong just rolled his eyes at me before throwing me a towel, "It's not like they're dirty! They're clean! Quit your whining and just go shower."

I pouted before standing up letting Jiyong lead me to his en suite bathroom.

"This bathroom has a lock right?" I asked cautiously.

"No, why would I need a lock for my own bathroom?" He asked like it was the stupidest questions ever.

"WHAT! Then no. No way am I showering." I refused as I backed away from the bathroom.

Jiyong sighed heavily before pushing me in and closing the door, "Stop being silly Dara. Despite what you think i'm not a ert, i'm not going to randomly barge in on you showering."

I stood there for a full five minutes as I contemplated with myself whether I should listen to him or not when--

"Dara! I can't hear the water! Get your cute in that shower right now!" Jiyong commanded.

I jumped at his words before sighing and making my way into the shower.

CL's POV

I watched in amusement as Jiyong carried Dara over her shoulder taking her into his room against her will. That rabbit. I bet she doesn't really care about staying in the same room as Jiyong, it's not like she hasn't done it before. She's just scared about what I would think, little does she know I know more than she does.

"What are you laughing about?"

I snapped my head to Seungri before scoffing when I realised he was still there. I hadn't properly talked to the rat ever since he had first hand experience of my broken down state. I couldn't face him. I just.. I couldn't. 

"None of your business. I'm going to sleep," I said as I began to fluff the sofa pillows, preparing my makeshift bed.

"You're not sleeping here," Seungri said as he grabbed the pillow from me.

"Well where am I going to sleep? On the floor?" I said sarcastically as I grabbed the pillow back.

"You're sleeping in my room."

My eyes widened as I looked at him before lobbing the pillow at him, "YAH! Do you just copy everything Jiyong does? As if I would stay in the same room as you! Are you crazy? You ert. Who do you think I am? A ? I'm not like all those girls that you sleep around with!" I shouted in outrage, standing up to glare at him.

To my surprise, instead of screaming back at me I watched as Seungri's shoulers slumped his eyes flashing with hurt, "Is that what you really think of me Chaerin? Why are you so quick to assume that I only have bad intentions? I never said I was going to sleep in the room with you. I'm giving my bedroom up for you, like hyung said the sofa isn't very comfortable. I'll sleep here."

I blinked in surprise and before I could say anything Seungri turned away from me to walk into his room before coming back out with a blanket and pillow, arranging a makeshift bed on the sofa, "Feel free to have a shower. I've left some clothes on the bed for you to change into if you want." he said with no emotion in his voice, not bothering to look at me.

I bit my lip, realising how much of a I was. I opened my mouth to say something but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I closed my mouth and clenched my jaw before walking over to his room. I paused at his door closing my eyes, "Thanks Seungri." I muttered before entering and closing the door behind me.

Seunghyun's POV

"You can sleep in here," I said monotonously as I placed her suitcase back down where I had found it earlier.

"Thanks Seunghyun," I heard her say gratefully.

"Whatever. I'm only doing this because Dara will have my head if she found out I kicked you out." With that I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I sighed for the millionth time today as I began to make my way towards my room which was next to hers. I paused in my step before making my way towards the mantle piece grabbing the picture I had taken of her when we had gone out to play together in a field. This one picture had tortured me for years as it served as a reminder that all the pain I felt was real. That she had once in my life. That she really did leave me. Despite this I never had the heart to take it down, because it also reminded me of the happy times, when I used to have no cares in the world. When I thought the girl I loved, loved me back.

With the photo in hand I walked into my bedroom, opening a draw and placing the framed photo inside before closing it. I couldn't risk her knowing that I still loved her.

Dara's POV

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me. Although I had been adamant against showering earlier, I was glad Jiyong had forced me to. I felt so much better now. I was about to get changed when I froze. There, on the floor was the biggest ugliest spider I had ever seen in my life. Oh god. I'm going to die. I'm going to die! I can already see my headstone! 'Sandara Park - Death by spider'

Ottokae?! Breath Dara. Breath. Just get dressed and then slowly walk past it and it won't hurt you.

Oh screw it! I can't do it. I have to get out of here right now. There is no time to change. I held the towel securely around me as I began to edge around the spider slowly.

I breathed a sigh of relief, relaxing slightly. Then it moved towards me.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I pegged it out of the bathroom flinging the door open and running for my life.

"Ooomf" I collided with something strong before I felt myself fall.

I opened my eyes and they almost fell out of my sockets. There, lying underneath me on a bed was a half- Kwon Jiyong with his arms wrapped around my wasit, whilst I, Sandara Park was lying on top of him a mere towel covering my ness.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed again as I quickly scrambled up and was about to run back into the bathroom when I saw the spider eyeing me evilly. I began to panic, running around in circles in the middle of Jiyong's room not sure where to go. Run from the spider or run from Jiyong?! Which one?!

"Dara, calm down." I heard Jiyong say calmly before he grabbed my shoulders stilling me in my frantic movements.

I nodded as I watched him let go off my shoulders making his way into the bathroom to throw me the clothes, "You change in there and i'll get rid of the bane of your life. Call me when you're done."

Jiyong closed the door behind him, leaving me alone his room. I stood there for a few minutes before I quickly dressed myself, not feeling safe in just a towel. I pulled on his boxers, the embarrassment of wearing them was long forgotten as I rolled the top of the edges down so it fit me. I then grabbed his t-shirt and quickly threw it on. It was too baggy for me and came up to my mid-thigh. I have to say, it felt really weird to wear guys clothes, but I couldn't deny that they smelt damn good. Did all guys smell this good?

"Are you done Dara?" I heard Jiyong ask through the door.

"Yeah..." I answered.

Soon after Jiyong emerged from the bathroom still in his half- glory.

"It's gone," Jiyong said as he looked me up and down. I began to feel self-conscious as I tried to pull the shirt down, hoping to cover more of my legs.

"T-thanks." I stuttered in embarrasment.

"Lets go to bed then. It's late." Jiyong said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the bed.

"What? A-aren't you going to put more clothes on?" I asked as Jiyong pulled the covers back before pushing me down onto the bed.

"No, I already told you. I can't sleep with a top on," he explained as he went to turn the light off before crawling into bed next to me.

"O-okay," I replied as I shuffled away from him, lying stiffly on my back.

I felt Jiyong move closer as he naturally wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards his chest. I probably should've protested but I couldn't find it in me to do so as I relaxed into his body. This was just so natural. I mean like Jiyong said, it wasn't like we hadn't slept on the same bed before. I snuggled closer to him, my legs tangling with his as my hands rested on his chest, my face nuzzling into his neck.

"Goodnight Ji. Thanks for saving me from the spider" I whispered as I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.

Jiyong's POV

My eyes widened as I watch Dara barrel towards me at full speed in a towel. Before I could react or move out of the way she collided with my body, my arms automatically came up to wrap around her waist as we fell onto the bed.

Damn. I could feel all of her subtle yet deligthful curves, her delicious scent wafting towards me. It was so strong since she had just come out of the shower, her hair dripping wet, droplets of water landing on my chest. It took everything in me to control myself. This woman was seriously testing me. Was she not aware that she was lying ontop of a hot-blooded male?

It seemed like she did because before I could say anything she screamed and scrambled off of me and began to run around the room in circle. I watched her frantic behaviour in amusement before deciding to put her out of her misery.

I was now stood in the bathroom having gotten rid of the harmless spider, waiting for her to tell me to come back in. As I waited I couldn't help but let my mind wonder... Stop it Jiyong! Stop thinking bad thoughts!

"Are you done Dara?" I asked to distract myself from my thoughts. If she knew what I was thinking of she'd surely castrate me.

"Yeah..." I heard her muffled reply.

I sighed in relief as I exited the bathroom, "It's gone," I said as I allowed my eyes to feast on her body. Damn she looked good. She should wear my clothes more often. I didn't fail to notice how she tried to pull the shirt down, in an attempt to cover her long, smooth legs.

"T-thanks." she stuttered in embarrasment.

"Let's go to bed then. It's late." I said as I grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the bed.

"What? A-aren't you going to put more clothes on?" she questioned as I pulled the covers back before pushing her down onto the bed.

"No, I already told you. I can't sleep with a top on," I explained as I went to turn the light off before crawling into bed.

"O-okay," she replied as I felt her shuffle away from me, lying stiffly on her back.

I smiled in amusement at her awkwardness before reaching out to wrap my arms around her waist pulling her towards my chest. I felt her relax, her body moulding to mine perfectly. She snuggled closer as her smooth legs tangled with mine under the blankets, her hands resting gently on my chest as she nuzzled into my neck. God I loved how it felt to hold her in my arms. I wish I could go to sleep every ngiht with her in my arms. If I could, then I would get the best nights sleep everyday. I tightened my hold as I rested my head on top of hers.  

"Goodnight Ji. Thanks for saving me from the spider" she whispered before I heard her breathing even out. I smiled as I kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight my addiction."

Third Person POV

"What do you think they're doing now?" Daesung asked as he tossed the screwdriver up and down in his hand.

Youngbae shrugged as he closed the fusebox, "Dunno. I hope they make some progress though. I'm getting tired of how dense they are."

"Yeah.. I wonder how CL is reacting right now," Daesung said to himself before laughing, "I bet she's ripping Seungri into shreds."

"Most probably. Anyway, lets get out of here before we get caught."


Author's Note:

Annyeong my awesome subscribers!! Late update since I was busy, so to make up for it and since I can't double update today (sorry mailenf4!) It's an extra extra long chapter! Took me forever! Sorry if there are mistakes... It's really late here but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Daragon, TOPBOM and Ririn in this one! Lots of POVs! Well done to MaddyD, sennorita, Daragon4eva, Babo_Maknae, sweetkishie and everyone else that guessed Jiyong's plan! (sorry if I missed anyone off!) Did I make it too obvious? Keke! I hope you enjoy! ^^
~Water Phoenix