Chapter 10

Eyes, the window to the soul

Dara's POV

I had calmed down slightly from my outburst, and was thankful that there was no one in the room at the time to witness my explosion of anger. I was just beyond annoyed! It's not even like I can say, "It's okay, he's making it up", I mean what if Seungri really does want to meet up? I can't dissappoint him... but he could've really told me this before hand! Tch!

I made my way home mumbling incoherently under my breath, garnering starange looks from passers by. I couldn't even bring myself to care right now. I had the perfect opportunity to widen my friend circle, and now... ergh.

Before I knew it I was in front of my aparment. I let myself in and slammed the door in frustration. As I removed my shoes, I noticed CL's shoes that she had worn earlier weren't there, telling me that she hadn't come home yet.

I made my way to the kitchen and got myself a glass of ice cold water to calm myself. Sighing, I slumped my shoulders. No point staying annoyed, is there? Oh well, at least I'll get to see panda tonight! I brightened at the thought. It had been what... 7 years since Jerkface left, which means it's been 7 years since I've seen my adorable panda dongsaeng. A smile lit my face as I thought about seeing him tonight.

Hmmm... it's now... 15:30PM. Two and a half hours till I'm going out, may as well do some internet surfing since there it's the first week of university and I have no work to do... I entered my room and sat at my desk, turning my laptop on.

I was humming to myself when I heard something hit my window. Frowning I looked over to see jerkface with his windows wide open, with a... what the hell was that? A mop? With a.. mop, in his hand prodding at my window. What does he want now?!

Irritated, I got up from my seat and opened my window, "What?!" I asked rudely.

"Nothing. I'm just bored, and you looked like you were in deep concentration." He said shrugging as he propped the mop up next to his window.

"Well as you had cleverly observed, I'm busy. So would you quit bothering me and go and annoy someone else?!" I was about to close the window when he picked up the darn mop and squished it inbetween the closed and opened window so I couldn't shut it.

"YAH! Do you mind?!" I screamed as I tried to push the mop out of the way.

"Nah, not really," he replied, as he held the mop in place, "Whatcha doin' over there?" he asked as he used his head to point in the direction of my desk where I had previously been before he had rudely distrubed me.

"None of your bloody business! Now move this damn mop!" I spat.

"Hey, weren't you the one that said yesterday you were going to try and be civil, and maybe even friends?" he questioned, with one of his eyebrows raised, "This doesn't seem very friendly to me does it Dara?"

"I take back what I said alright?! You're insufferable!" I growled, "Besides, I tried hard yesterday and you were just being stingy, I'm not trying again! You haven't even apologised for last night, so no, this doesn't seem friendly and rightly so too!"

His eyes hardened slightly, before returning back to normal. "You probably know me well enough to know I don't apologise Park." he simply replied.

"Well you should know me well enough to know I don't like rude people, so if you would excuse me I'm busy!" I emphasised.

He sighed, "Look, like I said I'm not going to apologise, but like you said we're going to be spending alot of time together whether we like it or not. So try and co-operate hmm?"

My jaw dropped in shock, and the jerk had the decency to use the end of the mop to shut it, "Yah, if you don't shut your mouth Dara, flies will get in." he teased.

My eyes turned into slits as I glared at him, shoving the end of the mop away from my face, "I've tried very hard to co-operate. You are the one that isn't trying, so don't try and tell me to co-operate!! And stop speaking so informally with me!" I replied icily.

"Whatever. I think I've been more than co-operative, you just choose to ask the wrong questions. And seriously? You want me to speak formally with you? Dream on. I've unfortunately known you for too long for us to start talking in formalities again. Which brings me to my next point. Stop being so rude, you haven't changed have you? Call me Oppa!" he demanded.

"Don't you whatever me! I asked you very appropriate questions for your information. I won't ever understand what's going on in that hollow head of yours!" I remarked, "Why am I not surprised?? So damn rude. ME?! RUDE?! Puh-lease! Turn around and look at the mirror before calling me rude! I still stand by what I said when I was younger. Why would I call someone like you Oppa? The day I call you Oppa, is the day pigs will fly, or the day you are - god forbid - kind!" I cried out in outrage. How dare he say I'm rude!? I'm treating him like how he's treating me.

He just chucked at me, "Well this has been very amusing, I'm glad we had this oh so civil and friendly conversation. I'll see you later hmm?" he said as he unwedged the mop and winked at me. I hadn't released I was still trying to pull my window closed, so when he pulled the mop out, the window shut with a loud bang on my face. "OWWWWWW!" I cried as I clutched my throbbing nose, I opened my watering eyes to see the devil in carnate laughing, whilst clutching his stomach.

Kwon. ing. Jiyong. You better watch your sorry !

== 10 minutes later ==

I was currently sat on my bed nursing my nose. Stupid Window. Stupid Jerk face. I'm soo happy he finds it amusing to annoy the crap out fo me, I thought sarcastically. I grabbed a little mirror from my besdies table and looked at my nose, thank god it looks normal, aside from it being a little redder than it should be. I'm glad he didn't do enough damage for it to break. As I continued to observe my nose in the mirror, my mind began to bracktrack out think over the bizarre conversation - if you could even call it that.

I gasped and almost dropped the mirror. "I'll see you later hmm?" his annoying voice echoed in my head. Noooooooooo! Don't tell me. No. Just No! I let out an aggravated scream.

"DARA! DARA! Are you okay?!" A worried CL burst through my bedroom door, jacket and shoes still on and her apartment door key dangling from her hands.

"NO! No I'm not OKAY!" I shouted in frustration. Cl looked at me perplexed, as physically I looked fine. She stood at the door patiently waiting for me to elaborate.

"Jerk Face is just p*ssing me the hell off." I said, not in the mood to recount what happened occured.

"So just the usual huh?" she replied with a smile, as she took off her jacket. I followed her out into the livingroom where she took off her shoes then proceeded to lock the door. She must've just entered the apartment when she heard me scream.

I lay down on the sofa, depressed at my misfortune. "What time is is CL-roo?" I asked, my right arm covering my closed eyes.

"Erm, almost quarter past five why?" I heard her voice coming from somewhere around the kitchen.

"Don't cook anything Chae, we're going out." I simply replied as I made my way to my bedroom to get ready, walking past the kitchen to see CL with a pot in her left hand with a confused face.

I closed the door behind me and immediately went to shut the curtains. If I'm going down, I'm bringing you down with me Chae! I laughed evilly in my head. Damn it... I'm seriously going crazy... It I am going to have to suffer by spending a consecutive with the king of jerks, then she's going to have to come with meW IT was her idea for us to be friends, so she must suffer the consequences too!

I rifled through my wardrobe as I thought of what to wear... hmmm... Well it's not like I'm trying to impress them or anything, I thought as I threw on a casual simple white shirt and jeans, and finished off with a belt.

I grabbed a hair tie and left my room, making my way towards CL's room. I knocked on her door, and within seconds she opened the door to reveal...

I let myself into her room and pouted, "CL-roo! Can you do my hairs pleaseeee?" I whined as I held the hair tie out. Cl rolled her eyes as she grabbed the hair tie and guided me to sit on the bed. I loved my apple hairstyle, but for some reason when I did it myself, it never turned out as well as when CL-roo did it.

"There! She said, patting me on the head. "Komawo CL-roo I said giving her a big hug, as she rolled her eyes.

/Doorbell rings/

Already?! I thought, as I looked at the clock in Cl's room, it was only quarter to six!

"Ahh! That must be Mingkki!" CL said cheerily as she got up from her seat.

"Eh? Minzy is coming over?" I questioned confused.

"Yup! I was going to cook us some dinner and have a girls night in, the three of us, but then you said we were going out." CL explained as she made her way to the door, opening to reveal...

"Unniee!" Minzy barrelled into the apartment and launched herself at me. I laughed as I returned the hug, steadying myself.

"Hello to you too Mingkki! My baby is all grown up neh? Is that heels you're wearing?!" I greeted her.

She let go of me and beamed, "Yup! CL-unnie texted me and told me that you wanted to go out!"

"Ahh, I was wondering why you were more dressed up than usual," I said.

"Uh, hellooo! I'm here too ya know!" CL whined as she waved her arms about.

"I love you too Unnie!" Mingkki gave her cousin a side hug to appease her.

"So where are we going anyway?" CL asked as Minzy released her from the hug.

"Erm.. about that..." I started when I was interrupted by the doorbell... Well you know what they say? Saved by the bell!

/Doorbell rings/

CL's face scrunched in confusion, "Who could that be? No one else knows our apartment yet..." she questioned, as she shot me a suspicious look before going to open the door.

"DARA NOONA! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!" A medium built guy barrelled into the apartment much like Minzy had, but this time headed straight for CL, who was stood there, frozen in shock, with one hand on the door.

Before CL could move the guy practically threw himself on her, causing her to fall back from his weight, the both of them landing on the floor, with the guy on top.

Oh Sh*t... So much for saving me! CL is going to butcher me. I thought, I swear I was beginning to perspire in fright, as images of all the several ways CL could kill me popped up in my head. I shivered and hid behind Minzy. Save me Maknae, Save your favourite unnie!

"WHAT THE ?! WHO ARE YOU?! GET THE HELL OFF ME!" She shrieked as she tried to get up, but the guy was pinning her down with his body. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! GET YO ERTED OFF ME!" CL continued to shriek as she tried to shove him of her.

The guys head popped up to look at the girl below him in confusion, "You don't sound like Dara Noona...You don't look like her either," he said casually, as if he wasn't still pinning someone down to the floor.

"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT! NOW GET THE OFF OF ME!" CL gave another strong shove casuing the guy to roll off to the side. CL quickly scrambled up and towered over the guy. "Who the hell are you?!" she was no longer screaming but there was no doubt that anger was laced in her voice.

The guy looked up at her puzzled then glanced at Minzy, since I was still cowering behind her.

"Who are you?" he replied. Oh Sh*t. Wrong move. Very very wrong move.

"I asked you a question." CL spat as she grabbed a fistful of the poor guys shirt, lifting the upper part of his body off the floor.

The guy seriously doesn't seem to have any sense of preservation, as he looked up at CL with confusion, staring at her shamelessly. His eyes scanning her face, as if trying to figure out who she was. I'll let you guys in on another secret neh? The one thing Lee Chaering hates the most is when people stare at her, especially her face. This guy was in for a world of pain.

I continued to observe the scene over the safety of Minzy's back, when I noticed his eyes flicker in reocgnition. He smirked then brought his hand up to curl a strand of lose hair behind CL's face. Gode help him... Goodbye arm... you had a good run.. I thought on behalf of the guy.

"Well well well, if it isn't Lee Chaerin. You aged well. You turned out to be a lot pretty than I expected. Jiyong Hyung didn't tell me you lived with Dara Noona." Seungri said, his voice had gotten slightly deeper than when he was younger, but he generally sounded the same. His eyes still had those dark circles below them, making him look like a panda. He'd always been quite good looking as a kid, and as predicted he grew up to be very handsome. Such a shame. In the words of CL, she was probably going to 'fix' his face for him.

To my surprise CL let go off him causing him to drop to the floor with a thud, "Oucch!" he whined. Her death glare searched the apartment as her glare landed on Minzy, or more specifically me.

"PARK SANDARA! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!" she kicked Seungri who was still on the floor, causing him to groan.

Minzy stepped to the left, exposing me, and practically feeding me to the fierce tiger that was ready to sink her sharp teeth into my neck. What a traitor! Favourite unnie my !

"I-I can explain!" I blurted out.

"You better." She replied eerily calm, her arms crossed over her shoulder.

"W-w-well ya know, Jiyong said that Seungri wanted to see me, since he found out we were living across from each other, a-and I didn't want to go alone, since the jerk said he was coming too..." I trailed off at my pathetic excuse.

CL opened ready to rant as me when she was interrupted by another voice.

"Come on CL, don't be a spoil sport hmmm? Let's just all go out and have a nice little reunion. I'll keep the rat in check." My eyes flickered to the source of the voice. There leaning against the door frame was a highly amused Jiyong, but I couldn't help but be relieved that he had stepped in. I nodded my head eagerly at what he said.

"Fine. Just keep that piece of vermin away from me." CL said icily as she stepped over Seungri to grab her bag.

By this point Seungri had picked himself off the floor, and had made his way towards me. "DARA NOONA! I've missed you sooo much!" he said as he pulled me into a hug. I awkwardly patted his back, "I've missed you too panda" I replied.

He let go of me and turned to Minzy, "Hey fellow maknae! You grew up well!" he said as he hi fived her.

"Let's go already!" CL snapped, as she walked past Jiyong and waited in front of the elevator.

We filed out of the apartment and I locked the door, muttering "Thank god" under my breath, glad that I was still alive.

"Wow, Dara... I really didn't know you thought of me so highly! As a God? How kind of you" I turned to my right to see Jiyong looking down at me with a smirk. I gave him a small glare, not bothering to retaliate, because at the end of the day, I hate to admit it but, he did diffuse the situation and practically save my from being dinner.

We were now downstairs in the lobby of our apartment blocks.

"Come on, we've already reserved seats at a restaurant. We're taking my car," Jiyong said as he lead us to his car.

"I refuse to sit anywhere the rat!" CL declared straightaway. So the seating arrangements were made. Us three girls at the back, with Jiyong driving and Seungri in the passenger seat.

The car ride was... silent. With the occasional huffing and puffing from a still less than pleased CL. After what seemed like forever, we eventually arrived at the restaurant. We all piled out of the car that was practically suffocating us with silence.

We all walked in and were greeted by the matron. "Name?" he asked

"Kwon" Jiyong replied simply.

"Ah yes Sir, the other half of your party has already arrived." he replied as he lead us in.

'The other half of your party?', what other half? I thought. Despite CL's anger she too glanced at me puzzled, and Minzy had the same confused look on her face too.

"Here you go sir" the matron gestured to a table for 8 people, three places of which were taken already.

My eyes widened in shock.

"S-seunghyun Oppa?" I stuttered.

"Youngbae Oppa?" CL gasped.

"Daesung Oppa?" Minzy whispered.


Author's Note:

Annyeong Yeoruben! Well done if you guys managed to guess that the rest of BIGBANG would make their appearance! A Double update today, this chapter's the longest one yet I think? This will be the last update of the night.. I don't think I have it in me for a triple update like yesterday >__< Apologies for any mistakes. Hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow! Enjoyy! ^^
~Water Phoenix