Crush

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter02*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   It's been weeks since my unni's party. Since I looked closely to Junhyung's face.. and I can't deny the fact that... I'm getting weird these days.. "Right Jiyeon?" I don't know what's gotten in to me.. "Yah! Jiyeon!" I can't stop thinki-- "Yaah! YAH!"   "(*__*)?! Wh-WHAT?" I got startled. Chh! This Suzy! "Why are you scolding at me? I can hear you, you know?" I said. They rolled their eyes. "I've been calling you for ages and now you tell me that you can hear me? Psh. Daydreaming again, Jiyeon!" Suzy said. "Who is that? Huh? That.. junhyung?" Jieun whispered the name. "Chh! What are you talking about? Chh." I hissed. "Nothing!" they scold. I held their hand then drag them.. the teacher's still not there. "Cafeteria." I shortly asnwered.

   At the cafeteria. "Wanna buy something?" I asked. I heard Jieun slightly exclaimed with pamls covering while pointing something behind me. "Huh?" I got curious so I look at it-- (o.o)! I saw Junhyung... walking with swag! Argh! What am I talking about?! Chh! "Oooh~ my girl's blushing..." Suzy teased. "She always turn red whenever she see Junhyung...." Jieun teased. I cupped my both of my cheeks. Chh, it's hot. "No, I'm not!" I tried lying. Even if it's obvious already (=__=) They laughed loud. "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!" Chh! LOUD! I glared at them but they continue laughing!! LOUDER! Argh! "Yah! I won't buy you foods anymore!!" they're still laughing. Chh! "Keep down your voice!" they stopped laughing. Who is this now?

   I turned around to see a member of voluntary desciplinarian. We know her. Another friend of unni. Name's not important. "Did I scare you Ji? Sorry~ I'm just kidding.." she smiled sweetly. "It's ok unni." I small smiled. She turned to those two then greet them. "So, what are you doing here? It's almost  resume class~" unni said. "We're just passing by--"   "Mworago?!!" Jieun exclaimed. "What?!!!" Suzy too. What're these crazy girls problem now? Chh. "You said you'll buy us foods!" Suzy cleared. "Well, you won't listen to me earlier so forget it." I said. "You're so mean, Ji (>_<)" JIeun said. Unni smiled at us. "You girls are cute. Btw, why are you laughing earlier?" she asked the two. "Ah! No-nothing.. don't mind that unni~" I nerviously smiled.

   We proceed to our class and after 3hours.. "Dismissed." the teacher leave. Oyea. "BORING!" I shouted then streched arms. The teacher won't hear me, right? "AH!! I don't wanna go home yet!" Jieun yelled at me. "WHY?!!" I yelled back. Chh. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" she complained. Chh, she started it. "Bye~" Suzy hugged me. That's our common habit. Hugging, holding hands. Cheek kiss. She glared at Jieun."Come on kiddo!!" she drag her. Haha. "Yah! I'm older than you!" Jieun said. "Your childish. I'm not. And besides! That's only months!" Suzy held her hand then drag her. Jieun just sent me a flying kiss.

   I saw Jihyun unni with Yookwon oppa, her bestfriend. I greeted them and Yookwon pinched my cheeks. I just smiled then walk behind them. We exited the school gate then I saw Junhyung with my unni's guitar. What's ahpening to me? I seem more lively?!!? (o.O)? wait..... are we-- oh. We walked pass him. (=,=)! but! Unni looked back. "Junhyung-ah! Come on! You look like an idiot there!" unni said. I keep on glancing at him 'till he go to our place. Awkward? Yea. For me! We're closer than unni and Yookwon oppa (>__<)

       jihyun (,^^)    (^^,) yookwon

junhyung (~.~) (*__*) jiyeon

   Unni and oppa are talking about something. I found myself dumbly smiling out of nowhere! I kept on biting my lip to stop it but! Gaah, chh. After sometime, he and oppa walked to the other direction. We waved at Yookwon while Junhyung just kept on walking without even a wave or 'bye.'

 

 

   The next day, I go to school while SMILING! "(^___^)~ Suzzyyyy~~" I run to her. "Waaaee??" Suzy asked then she hugged me. "Where's Jieun??" I asked and hugged her back. "Dunno~~~" she said then look at me..   suzy ?(.--) (^______^)! jiyeon   .."Why?" she's looking at me. "Why are you smiling??" she asked. "Yah! I'm here~~" Jieun declared. "Hello~" I'm smiling.. She look at me, "Ahh!" she freaked out. "Why??" I'm smiling... "Oh myy! Ji is creeping me out!" she said. "Yea, me too-- So, why are you smiling again? Good mood ah?" Suzy asked. I nodded. I'm smiling.... "Good mood? What good mood?! I don't see any good mood here! Here is the scary Jiyeon!-- Look! She's still smiillliiiiiinnnggg--" I glared at Jieun.

(.--)? (^.^) (==.)?  -> suzy, jiyeon, jieun

   After 20minutes. I told them what happened yesterday.. I can't help it! I'm still a girl^^ "Hooh, someone's inlove!" Suzy said. I felt myself blush. "What? That's it? He just walk beside you?" Jieun asked. "Just shut up.." I said. "Huh? There's notihng behind that!" Jieun said. "Oc'mon, don't break my dreams~" I said.

(.~~)(.~~)----(~~.)?

(.^^)(^^.)----(--.)?

   "Yah~ why are you guys smiling??" Jieun's confused. "None of yer business." I rolled eyes. "Yea." Suzy nodded.   (+____+)!!! jieun

 

 

 

 

 ---

I read the previous author's note for the older chap2 and it says, only 1 subscribed on the first released chapter.. did you not like my story?? T^T Well, well, well, Hihihi~ I currently have 51 subscribers now^^ Hihihi^^ Support! Support! ^o^

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*