Vacation Starts

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter54*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Everybody ready?" I shouted. "Yes!" They answered. I close the door of the van I'll be driving. "Ah! I'm so excited!" Jiyeon beside me exclaimed then pinched my cheeks. Vacation, remember? ^_^ "So,so!" Suzy agreed. "Good thing our parents are in Japan!" Jihyun said. "Where are we going again?" Wooyoung asked. He just woke up. He started packing this morning because Jieun didn't tell him about this. What a freaky couple. "Jeju dude. Beaches. Sun. Shades. Tan." Nichkhun answered. I smiled at them then started driving. All the couples are present

junhyung - jiyeon

jihyun - ukwon - nichkhun - suzy

jieun - wooyoung

   "This girl didn't tell me. Are you planning on going there without me then you'll have flings?!" Wooyoung glared at Jieun. Don't ask me on how can I see them. I don't know too myself. "Psh, oppa, I'm not like you. I'll just try to have a vacation without you around!" Jieun glared back. "Oh, shut up you two." Yookwon hissed. "They're always like that! They never get tired of it. Why don't the two of you just break up?" Suzy rolled eyes. "Hmp! If he can live without me~" Jieun smirked. "And if you can also live without me~" Wooyoung striked back. "Psh~" Jieun glared. Wooyoung rolled eyes then held her hand and mouthed 'sorry' Hahaha! I can see them by the mirror. Aigoo..

   "Ji~ I'm still not used to your short hair, ya know?" Suzy frowned. "I know. I feel the same way~" Jiyeon agreed. Robbi and Hanna go back to Japan with their mother and Jiyeon's mom. Our parents follow them there because Yookwon father is there too and They're all business related. Aunty said, they trust us so they're letting us enjoy a week vacation without any guardian. That's cool. We're already adults! "Oppa, did you reserved our hotel rooms already?" Jieun asked me. "Sure. I got 4 rooms." I said. "4 rooms? 2 person each?" she raised an eyebrow. "Yea. Why? Haven't you two slept together before?" I asked. We all looked at her. "The hell I'm sleeping with this playboy!" she frowned at Wooyoung.

   We all laughed. Look at Wooyoung's face! Hahaha! "Ow dude! So that's why you always stay quiet when we talk about same rooms, huh?" Yookwon teased. Wooyoung rolled eyes. "Tss. I can't force someone!" he scold. Which made us laugh even more. "Sleeping together doesn't mean that you'll do something... yea... dude!" Nichkhun said. "Whatever! Ask her then!" he glared at Jieun once again. "You're glaring at me again?! That's it! You'll sleep outside the hotel!" Jieun warned. "Tss! I was just kidding! Let's sleep together, uh?" he grinned. "NO." Jieun clearly answered. "Zay, share the room with me~" Jieun said. Before Suzy eve speak up, Nichkhun smirked. "No, no.. You'll be sleeping with your boyfriend and that's final." he said then Wooyoung high-fived him. "Yea. I almost forgot that I'm your boyfriend." Wooyoung teased.

 

   "Ya, you pay now." I pointed at Yookwon. We rode a cab to the hotel. Yookwon hissed then pay. "We're all students here, Jun. I still don't have a job." Yookwon said. "That's ok. You're still rich." I smirked. "Oppa, help me?" Jiyeon handed me her suitcase. "Aw. This is heavy babe. How many clothes did you brought?" I asked while carrying it and mine. "Enough babe. Don't complain. You'll get a prize later~" she cheekily smiled. "Ok~" I grinned. "Ya~ what's that prize, uh?" Nichkhun butted in. "I'll cook him an egg later oppa~" Jiyeon smiled. "Egg?" Suzy giggled then tap my back ."Oh, I'll pray for ya, goodluck to ya oppa~" She sang then laughed with Jieun. I look at Jiyeon. "Why are they laughing, babe? Can't you cook an egg?" I asked. She blinked a few times then... "-course I can!" she pouted. "Oh yea. You can't." I nodded. "Chh (>______<)"

   "Good afternoon ma'am, sir~ reservations?" the room attendant asked. I nodded then gave him the info. He smiled then lead on our floor. "Thank you." Jiyeon slightly bowed at the guy then he leave. Jiyeon opened our room's door then I carry our suitcases inside. "Ahh!" I lay lazily on the queen sized bed. "Did I tire you oppa?" Jiyeon asked as she cupped my face. "No babe. I just want to lay down~" I smiled. She smiled back then started arranging her clothes then put them on the closet. I was just looking at her.. I think I'm looking at an angel right now. An angel with short hair. Yea, best thing I could ever had. "I'm hungry." I suddenly blurted out. She look at me then take something out from her other suitcase. Told ya, she has alot of things.

   "Eat this oppa. I made this with the help of Robbi and Hanna's mom~ She texted me the instructions this morning. I didn't have the time to taste it so, you judge it, k?" she handed me a bento. I smiled to myself then grab her hand. "Wae?" she asked. "Did you made this for me?" I asked. She look to her side.... I'll take that as a no. (=___=) "Hmm. I actually made that for myself but since I'm stil not hungry, you can eat them. Just spare me some~" she said. I shaked my head then planted a kiss on her hand. "Ok." I let go of her so she can continue what she's doing. I head to the small kitchen part of the room then get a spoon and go back to the bed to eat it there.

   "It's yummy babe. Are you sure you're the one who made this?" I teased. She glared at me then go to the kitchen. "Ya, I was kidding." I shouted since it's sorta far. "I know." she came back with a spoon and coke bottles on her hand. "Here! Before I let you drink water for 5days!" she said. I quickly take the coke then take a spoonful of rice on . "Haha~ it's delicious right?" I said. "Yea! It's YUMMY! Did I really made this?" she chewed her food with an innocent curious face. "Told ya~" I grinned. She rolled eyes then, "Let's go to the beach?"

    

 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Update! <3 It's not as long as I expected but I'll make sure you'll have fun on the nest chapter^_^ Kamsahamnida~

READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*