The suitor.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter25*

Junhyung's POV:

  Aish.. Life of a suitor. You know that feeling? Ofcoarse not. I bet all the readers are girls -_- So.. After Jiyeon's graduation, we go directly to their house. I'm surprised with the arrival of Yookwon and Jihyun with their news.. I really didn't expect that at all. But that's more cool right? Instead of Yookwon loving Jiyeon all the time while Jiyeon loves me. *smirk* I'm confident to say that Jiyeon loves me.. She said it with her own lips already. I just gotta wait, and the time finally comes. She graduated from Highschool and she will enter a university soon. Ahhhh~ College time. I can't promise that I can see her everyday because we all know that college is.. urgh. What am I going to do with it when I got married with Jiyeon? Is it gonna help me? Psh. Ofcoarse. That'll be my proffesion.

  "Hey, what are you thinking? With that face on?" Jiyeon linked arms with me. See? We're already like a couple. "Hmm, I'm thinking of our future~" I said looking at her eyes. I saw her blush but shrug it away quickly. "Me and Yookwon oppa just finished talking.. *smiles*" She said. "Oh? About what?" I asked. I'm not jealous at all. I trust Yookwon by the way.. He's still my bestfriend after all. "He just asked me how am I doing.. and told me how much he loves my unni. Isn't that sweet??" she said while her eyes are twinkling. "Why did he need to tell you that? To make you jealous?" I teased. Her eyes changed into cute glare. Hahaha! So cute~ "No. I asked him that too. He just told me to don't suspect because he will not make my unni a rebound. Then he flashed a smile at me." She said.

 

  "So that includes?" I sarcastically asked. "What includes?" she asked innocently. "That *imitates her* Then he flashed a smile at me *back to normal* thing?" I continue looking at her. I'm just messing with her, don't worry. :D "Eyy, this oppa.. You jealous??" she teased. I just shrug my head with a teasing smile on. Then she gritted her teeth and hit my arm. "Wae?" I innocently asked qhile holding the arm that she just hit. "I told you that to make you jealous! But it turns out that you didn't, even 1percent! That means you don't love me anymore!!" she scold. Enough only for both of us to hear. My eyes widen with the last sentence the have said. "No! Ofcoarse not!" I protested. "Hihi, Arayo.. I'm just playin' with you! *grin*" she smiled and kiss my cheek. I'm the one who's messing with her, now it's me who got played (~~,)

 

  "Jiyeon-ahhh..." someone called. I look at him. "Hey!! Glad you made it!!" Jiyeon welcomed and go to his direction. Aissh! Here's this guy again. This is the one I'm jealous about. I know he likes Jiyeon -_________- Why do I have a Goddess future wife?? Tss.

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
2months since the last update, ey? SORRY!
You know a student life right?? Sorry again T^T

 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*