Paris, France1

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter65*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   After ending our last party 2 hours ago, we're now in the airport. It's been a week since Junhyung oppa told me his decision that made me extremely happy. And we had a party cuz of Yookwon oppa too. Unni told me the reason and I'm the one who planned the whole party! I'm just... gonna miss them all. Good thing that I'm with Suzy! Ms. Gu, the one who gave us scholarships, already arranged our house there. The only bad thing is, we'll be seriously living with ourselves only! She said that in order for ua to learn, she'll only give us important notes and others, we'll find them out ourselves. We're really nervous with that. "Hey.." I heard dad called. I hug him. "Appa...." I can't say anything. I'm still wondering if this is true or I'm just hella dreaming. "Take care there. I'm gonna pray for you and Suzy sweetie." my dad gave me a loving kiss in the forehead. I hug next my mom. "You'll be off without me for 2 years Ji! Take care of yourself, k?!" she almost shed tears but I kissed her cheeks. "Don't cry!" I let go of the hug then kissed her one more time.... "Go to Junhyung now..." mom said. "Heeeyy!" I jumped infront of oppa. He suddenly hugged me so tight that I can't barely breathe.

   "Junhyung-ahhhh~ I'm seriously gonna miss you!! Don't ever think of being young and foolish again! Because you're not young anymore and you're absolutely not a fool." I said. He know exactly what I mean. For him to not have another Yeonsoo! Hehe~ "Course I will not! I love you now and will always will, Park Jiyeon. Promise me to always talk to me~" he suddenly captured my lips and gave me a sweet kiss! And when I open my eyes, I found dad looking at us. I used all my strength to pushed oppa off me. "Please don't do that infront me." dad joked as he saw me blushed. "Sorry~" I said then turned back to oppa. "Can I go now?" I asked while he's hugging me again. "Can you stay with me?" he said. "Junhyung-ahhhh~ I already bought a plane ticket!" I said. "Then let's rip it." he said. My expression changed. "Are serious oppa?" I asked seriously.

   "I'm just kidding.......or not?" he said. "Yong Junhyung!" I pouted. He hug me again then planted a soft kiss on my cheeks. "You can go now. Suji's waiting.." he said then pointed out Suzy. I looked at oppa again. "I love you, Yong Junhyung." I kissed his kissable lips. "I love you too, my Jiyeon." he said and we smiled at each other. I let go of him then hug unni. "Bye unni! Stay strong!" I said then walked to Sujijiji~ "Thought we'll never leave.." she said. "BYE!" we waved at them while holding our baggages. Me and Suzy turned around to go inside the airport.... "Let's begin our dream." Suzy said. I nodded. Wish us luck^0^
 
 
*After 2 months
   "Suji-ah! Can you pass me your laptop after your class? My laptop was virused because of the software they told us to install." I said while fixing something on the dress I'm gonna pass later. It's been 2 months since we've got here and with that, my instructor already told us to create a dress with our own designs for monthly evaluation. Suzy and I aren't in the same class. So as our schedule. "Ok. Just make sure to don't install anything that will harm it, ok? I'm sort of money right now." she said. We've been kinda busy lately. And ofcourse! We still have to learn everything about our vicinity here and about their rules so we don't get in trouble. Ms. Gu visits us only twice a week. She'll bring us groceries and such. We also take lessons from her about fashion and how our styles would look great. "Suji, look. Is it good?" I finished my dress and show it to her. "Wow. It's very beautiful Ji! y but elegant. I like it." she praised. I sighed cuz of relief. I thought I've made something not me again. Our professor told us that. To make clothes on your own style and feel. Something that we can say that it's totally oura by reflecting ourselves to every clothe that will create. Who would've thought that fashion would be this hard?!
 
   "Do you my professor will approve?" I asked her then take a sip on my capuccino coffee. "That I don't know. That professor of yours is kinda....hard to please." she said. She finished eating. "Are you going to school already?" I asked with a pout. "Yes Ji. I'm gonna be late for our test." she hurriedly fixed herself then finally head out. I was alone again when my phone vibrated. "Great." I said before picking up. It's a video call.
 
(Babe, you look so tired.)
"Not really oppa. I just haven't showered yet.."
(Are you still ok there?)
"Yea. It's only been 2 months."
(Yeah. Long enough for me to miss you~)
"Stop with the sweet talks babe. Who are you with?"
(Seungho. The other girls are in the comfort room.)
"Is it lunch already?"
(No, not yet. I just happen to bump with these guys--JIYEON-AH!)
"Oh gosh JB! You're so loudd!"
(I'm excited to see you!)
"Hahaha. Just call me when you get here, ok?"
(Ofcourse. Here's Junhyung~)
"Babe, are you busy?"
(Kinda? I'm thinking about some maths in my mind.)
"Aigoo~ babe. I would love to talk til dawn but I gotta get ready for school
and still have to fix some few touches on my new dress."
(Aishhh. Short talk. I love you, babe.)
"Oui, mon chéri! Je t'aime."
(Bonne Chance.)
"Yea. Bye!"
 
   After 2 hours, I arrived at our assigned room without delay.. "Hello, Jiyeon." some french girls greeted. Most of them can speak english but others are pure french. It's hard for me to communicate with those kids. I can't even form a french sentence. I mostly use sign language xD but we Ms. Gu are tutoring us. If not her, her maid. "Bonjour~" I smiled at them then arranged my things on my desk. After moments of waiting, our professor arrived and he gets down to buisness immedietly, going to each of us. Those who're still not done, failed. And....it's my turn. "Ms. Park?" he said. I took out the dress from it's cover and hand it to him. He examined it for maybe 3 minutes then hand it back to me. He wrote something on his record before turning to me again. "It's good Ms. Park. Just adjust the cuttings down here and on the sleeves. And also fix this messy part on the back. I don't understand what's that supposed to be. Tu devrais travailler dur." [you should work hard] he said and go to the next. *sigh* hoo~ atleast I passed!
 
*8pm

   "Zay, I'm hungry." I whined and stopped surfing the net. "We don't have any food in the ref. You can go to the near convenience store or if you don't have any shame, go call ms. Gu." she said. I walked to her. "You look busy." I said while peeping at her laptop screen. "I'm explaining this should and shouldn't's in fashion. That grumpy lady." she said referring to her professor. "And Ji, that lady is talking to me in pure french even though she knew that I can't understand french that much yet! Urgh, I wish I could switch profs." she pouted. I caressed her cheeks~ "Aigoo, my cute Zay~ don't mind that lady. Just obey her and always do your best so you can exceed her expectations~" I said. But I gotta admit that Suzy has improved alot since we got here. She's not that dependent anymore and she's gotten more smart. Sometimes, when I can't understand something, she'll explain it to me~

 

 

*after 3 months

(Park Jiyeon-ah!)
"JB! Are you here already?!"
(Yea! Je suis ici! À bientôt~)

[im here; see you soon]

"Wow, Tu parles très bien le francais!"

[you speak very good french]

(Ofcourse, I came from there anyway~)
"Yea, I know. So, I'll just text you our house adress, k?
You can find it yourself!You're from here anyway~"

(Eh—k. I'll find it.)
"Just make sure to get here before dawn. Josimhae~"
(But don't expect too much. I might get there
tomorrow. Haha! BYE!)

"Yea~ We'll be waiting."

 

   "So, what? Is here near already?" Suzy asked besid me. "Haha~ he said he'll take his time. Let's just wait for him. I know he'll be here soon." I said and lay on my bed. Jaebum go here because of some family buiness of him and he'll visit us! And he'll also take us to famous places here in France. We've been here for 5 months but we haven't really had a close look on those famous places because we're busy. Specially this time. We're still lucky because we can go out on weekends. "Jieun called when you we're taking a shower." Zay started. "Really? What did she say?" I asked, getting insterested. "She told me that she has a new recipe for muffins. She would like us to taste them and she'll asked JB to get them to us but unfortunately, long-time ride in plane doesn't allow muffins. So yea.... sad." we both pouted in unison. "That must've taste wondeful. Specially she made them. I miss Jieunie~" I whined. "Me? I miss everyone!" Suzy said then hugged the pillows. We're kinda home-sick right now.

   "We can do this, Zay. Oppa and Nick oppa will go here next next month anyway, right? We'll see them again!!" I cheered. "Yea~ can't wait for that day!" she said. So, that's the condition my babe's talking about. He'll visit me, us, twice every year and when Nickhun found out about that, he decided to tag-along. For Suzy Bae, ofcourse! "Zay, you know... my head hurts alot these past few days." I confessed. "Why don't you have yourself a check-up?" she said, full of sincerity. "Hmm. Maybe just too much stress!" we laughedDINGDONG

   "It is possible that its JB, already?" I joked. We ran to the outside together and open the door. "Jaebumie!!!" I hugged him immedietly. "Parkji!" he hugged me back. "I guess my goddess prence isn't needed here anymore~" Zay was about to walk out when I grabbed her and let Jb hugged her. She's still his loving crush, you know. The living goddess for Jaebum! Heheh~ "Ms. Goddess. You're presence will no longer be ignored." Jaebum chicly said. "Well I'm the one that's not needed here anymore." I walked inside. And YEA! No one stopped me! "Haha~ come on, let's give you a drink first." Zay said as they sat down the couch. Goddess Bestfriend VS. Goddess Crush. Zay win (=__=)

   "I thought you'll never find us." I said then handed him a juice. "Well, I'm from here anyway." he said. "So full of yourself. So, when are we going to go, Mr. Tour guide?" Zay asked. "Yea. Can't we just leave now? Drop that juice! Let's go!" I agreed. "Wait. Patience, my dear goddesses. I'm going to sleep first—"   "What sleep?! Let's go already! This is our only available day, you know!" we drag him out and locked the house.

  

Dune of Pyla                               Chartes Cathedral                                 Lourve

 

   "Why didn't we go to eiffel tower again?" Jb suddenly asked while we're talking a full look on Lourve. This is our last spot. Places here in France we're seriously breath-taking! So beautiful! "Because I want to go there first with Junhyung oppa~" I answered. "Me too!" Zay agreed. "Ohh~ ok then. Do you still want to go to somewhere?" Jb asked. Truthfully, my head hurts. Again. That's why I told them that we should stop here but I didn't told them the real reason. "My feet are killing me. Let's go home later~ let's enjoy this place first." Suzy said. Good thing she agreed. I continue sitting at the side quietlywhile their chatting about something.

   After some moments, we agreed to finally go home. My head still hurts. "Ji? What's wrong? You're quiet since earlier." Zay stated. Oh, I thought they didn't notice because they look so happy earlier. "I was admiring the beauty and c'mon. My feet are tired." I made an 'exhausted face'. "Yea, I feel ya~" she agreed. Yes. She believed me. "Jaebumie~ you can spend the night here. Just sleep on the guest room infront of my room, ok? Thank you too Jaebumieeee~! This is the best day since we've come here! I'm just gonna rest my feet now, k? Goodnight! Eat with Zay if you want~ I'll go ahead first." I said. Barely forced myself to form a long sentence without expressing the pain I feel.

   He hug me then I head to my room. I showered abit hoping for my headache to stop or atleast lessen, but failed. It hella hurts like crazy now.. I changed to light clothes then pushed myself to bed when I heard my phone ring. A video call from oppa. I can't answer him like this. He'll be worried. Instead of answering, I ignored the call and quickly message him: "Babe, I'm feeling really tired right now because of our tour.. I'll just call you in the morning. I love you!" I sent him the text and immedietly reached for the painkiller beside my bed and take one capsul...I hope this stops.

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Longest update! Painkiller? Btw, I'm gonna end this story on friday or saturday. I will be really busy then. Those teachers are telling us to make a recycled costumes.. so much for a non-designer like me -______-

 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*