Let's date.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter28*

Junhyung's POV:

   I take her to my car. Yes, I finally have my official car. Got my real driver's license! When we go to Jeju last last year, I was only using my student's license but now it's official. "Where are we going oppa?" the lady in jeans asked me. Haha, she's wearing denim right now with a plain patrick star shirt. Well, it's night after all and we're not going to have a classy dinner because we already ate."Uh.. depends on you. Park? Convenient store? or Coffee shop?" I make choices. She pout for a while and then smile. "It's already night.. uh, maybe park then coffee shop! I don't really get it when you added convenient store in your choices.. =_= " she made my favorite expression again. Haha, the i-don't-care-what's-goin'-on look!

 

   "I don't know too myself. But glad you don't picked it. I don't know what we'll do there~" I shrugged my shoulder and we giggled lightly. "What are we gonna do there?" she asked. "Hmmm... ofcourse, some walk and talks." I smiled and started driving. After some time, maybe 10minutes. We've arrived at the most fresh park here near our place. We both get off and it's kinda windy.. I opened the back of my car and grab a white hoodie with COOL designed in it. I remembered her while buying this.

 

   "Here, put this on.." I said. She smiled and take the hoodie from me. Ofcourse, being a gentleman, I helped her. I was in her back, so I playfully slid my arms on her waist, hugging her from the back. "Can't believe that we're official now.." I whispered to her ears. I felt her shiver. "Well, better believe it Junhyung~" she said sweetly and kissed my cheek. I got surprised by her action and the way she calls me by my name....it's so........seductive. She remove my hands from her waist and held it both. "What now oppa? Want another one? hihi~" she giggled cutely. I smiled at her and peck her lips. "Now? We'll walk.." I answered. I held her hands tightly. "It's so cold.." she shivers. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder tightly and we continue walking.

 

   "I think, your position is kinda awkward and you look uncomfortable.. let's just walk hand by hand oppa.." she said and she held my right hand then we intertwined our fingers. My hands perfectly fits hers.. "Can you just call me by my name? I find it attractive." I smiled at her and she smiled back and pout. "Ok oppa.. Junhyung... Junhyunggg~ so haaaandsoooooommee~~~" she started winking at me while using some effortless aegyo. Aish, that's the beauty you can resist. I'm SOOOOOO attracted.... "Aww, Jiyeon-ahh..... you're so cute.." I said while pinching the top of her nose.

 

   She wrinkled it. "Shh... someone might hear you.. that's our secret!"

 then 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
Third update for today.. last one. I'll update again, don't worry~ ^_______^
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*