Sorry...

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter47*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Hyung.. aren't you gonna eat?" Ilhoon appeared in my room. I look at him gloomingly.. I've been inside my room the whole day. I didn't go to school. I'm too ashamed of my mistakes.. I accused her! Infront of so many people.. I'm ashamed of myself. "Later dude." I said then lay down on my bed again. "...hyung? you know? If you have a problem..... you can tell me. I may not tell you the best thing but I will listen. Just take that out... It'll feel better.." I heard him. I turned my head to him again. This guy look like a 5 year-old boy with that sincere face of his. But he talks like appa already.. I gestured for him to sit on my bed. He obeyed me like a kid. "What's the problem hyung? I'm more than willing to listen.." he said as soon as he sat down on my bed.

   I messed up his hair but he didn't complain. "Aish. You speak like Dad. You're only 2nd year college. Don't forget that.." I smiled. He looked at me seriously. "Hyung. That's not the answer to my question..." He said. Tss. This kid. "...Jiyeon and I just had a conflict..." I said. "Don't worry hyung. I had a fight too with my girl.." he said. "Really? You don't look too sad. What's the reason?" I asked. "I ate her beloved chocolate.." he said. Hha. "...hah. I wish my problem with her was just like that... but no. It's much more than that." I tried to smile but..tss. "Oh? You can tell me." He said. "If I tell you, I bet you'll say that I'm stupid." I weakly chuckle. "C'mon hyung. Try me."

   I told him everything.. I even teared up but he didn't saw it because my lights are off. "Hyung.. you're not stupid.." I'm glad to hear that from my brother. He really know how to comfort a personㅡ "You're not normal. You got a brain damage hyung. Consult a doctor.. seriously hyung." he said with serious eyes. I can't do nothing but... just take everything. I think really have a brain damage already.. hurting my girl was the most painful thing I've done witj my life. "Sorry hyung. But stupid is not enough for you.. you listened to that girl without even noticing it... you agreed to everything she said. Wah. Hyung! Just persue her back.." he said. Later on, after his lessons to me. I told him to leave. I can't believe I'm listening to me. But in this case, I'm the dumb. He's the good.


   Morning came slowly. I didn't have enough sleep. I can't sleep. I only see her crying face when I close my eyes.. I don't plan on going to class today either... I stepped out from my room to eat breakfast. I saw my mom waiting.. she smiled at me. One of the most lovely thing in this world is your mother.. "Where's Ilhoon mom?" I asked then sat down. "He go to school.. how about you, Jun?" she asked.. "Huh?" I was confused. "Where's Junhyung?" she asked. I look at her with what look. She sat down beside me.

   "Jun.. I've heard your problem from Ilhoon. I know you're not fine, son. You feel like, this is the toughest time with her. But this is not. I'm sure that Jiyeon still loves you. Feelings can't be removed in just a day or week. It will take time specially if the feeling is strong... you love her very much. I know she loves you too. But it hurts her. It hurts for a girl to be accused of something they didn't even do... she's thinking that, he's my boyfriend, sure he'll believe me. But you did the opposite, the wrong move Jun. You believed the other and you did not believe her..." mom said.

   Before I even grab a bread. I unconciously started crying.. this is the feeling of being comforted by your mother. The feeling that, she's telling you that you're doing good but stop. "Jun.. I know that what you did was more than stupid. But first, forgive yourself. Believe that she loves you. If you guys love each other for real and you're really destined to be together, you will be fine in some ways. You will face alot of problems that's much much more than what you guys are going through right now.. But now? I think you should already move. Make your move, son. 1 week is enough time for her.. I sure she's hoping that you'll take her back soon. Be strong, Jun. You both can do it.. as long as you learned your lesson.." Mom smiled sincerely and stood up to kiss my forehead then leave. Mom's right. This is enough. I can't continue like this forever..  I should make my move.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Ji.." Unni called. "Yes?" whenever I'm not alone, I'm trying to be cheerful. I was wondering.. if Junhyung oppa truly loves me.. It has been a week since that, that. But he hasn't approach me 'til now. Does he know that I still love him?

   "D'you wanna talk to Jun?" she asked. I was quite startled but I didn't show.. I just stayed quiet. I keep on focusing in my studies. Tryin' to make myself busy.. thinking about that 'thing to do' Kris told me.. I should wait for him... but, I don't see any of him. Not even his shadow.. does he want me back too? Or he's with that girl already?? Am i waiting for nothing?

   "Park Jiyeon, you two should seriously talk this off. I'm both on your side. He sure has some explaining things to do.. but Nick and Wooyoung told me that he hasn't been to school for days and Ilhoon told me that he's just in his room for the whole day.." unni said then leave. I should be one the to approach him first??


   Night passed by fast as I was thinking about what to do. "Unni, I'll just go for a walk.." I wore a coat cuz it's still cold. I was still thinking about... anything. Everything. About us.

   "J-Ji..." I... heard his voice. It's my first time to heard him calling me by my nickname. We've never called ourselves by our nicknames before. By the sound of his voice, I can already tell that he's suffering. I had the urge to cry but I fought it badly. He's here right now.. shouldn't I be happy that he's here? Why am I nervous? Is he gonna get me back? Or just gonna tell me about him and that girl?

   I can't fight back any tears right now... they started to fall once again. I can't even imagine that thought... the thought of him leaving me. It hurts so much already. What more if he-- "Jiyeon-ah.. can you answer me?" his voice cracked. I automatically lift up my head to see his miserable face.. with tears on my cheeks, I look at him in his eyes. "I.. I made you cry again.... Am I hurting you too much? Sorry Ji.. sorry babe..." he reached for my hand then pull me for a hug. The most lovable hug we've ever shared. Full of emotions without anything.. I wrapped my hands on his waist tightly while he's caressing my hair.. I can feel his tears on my ear. How long have I waited for this moment..

   "Why are you saying sorry? Are you gonna le--"   "You know that'll never happen..." he said before I could finish my sentence. I cried more.. I'm happy enough.... "I'm sorry babe.. please. I'm sorry.." he said then he let go of the hug.. he pull me to sit on the nearest bench.. I hug him again. I don't want to loose his presence anymore. One hell week is enough. He put my head on top of my shoulders.. before I knew it, he's already singing...

[ mind listening to it? It has the lyrics to Jun and Ji's situation^^ ]

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Finally! They meet again! Just a long quick update.. I'm still revising my early previous chapters.. so I just created this so you will not get bored~ I writed this while chatting with my friends, They even asked me, why am I getting so emotional? Haha~ I just laughed. The next chapter will be the continuation of this.. soon^_____^

Sorry guys~ I haven't update.. I thought I unhide this chapter already! Sorry!!

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*