The offer.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter62*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Ji, can I talk to you?" my dad said. "Sure dad." I smiled then told him to seat beside me. I noticed that he's still not speaking and he can't look into my eyes. "Appa, wae geurae? I'm getting worried. What is it?" I asked seriously. "Well sweety, it's not actually a bad idea but I think for you It'll be.." he paused for a while. I nodded my head for him to continue. "It's just that, we've notice your interest with clothes.. how you love shopping and how you wear those clothes. My friend in the company actually saw you shopping at the mall and you chose her latest designs. She find it amazing on how you're examining the clothes your buying so..." dad paused again. I'm getting curious about it.. "What's the catch dad?" I asked impatiently. Dad turned to smile at me.

   "The thing is, she wants to sponsor you and to send you to Paris to have a brighter future for 2 years!" dad smiled fully. And without me knowing, I smiled too but then, I thought of my boyfriend.... that's Paris.. where all fashion freaks came from. I really wanna come but... I think I'm not ready! Why so sudden? And I can't just leave for 2 years... my boyfriend's here, so as my friends and family... I haven't even been to Paris! I don't know a thing about that place.

    After thinking.. my dad suddenly shaked me. "Jiyeon?" he asked. I looked at dad spacely. "Dad, I don't think I can.....manage. I can't dad." I said. He was kinda shocked with my answer. I guess he didn't expect that... "Well, reactions speaks louder than voice, Ji." we heard mom's voice. "Yeobo.. I'll let you handle this.." dad sighed before leaving us. I looked up at mom then she took dad's place earlier. "My dear daughter.. don't you really want to go?" she asked with the sweetest smile. "....yes." I said. "Then why do you look so dissapointed?" I know what mom's trying to do. "Come on, Ji. I know you really want to. There are just some things you take as a barrier. Why don't you tell them to me?" she asked. I looked at mom for a while then gave her a sigh.
 
   "Mom, I'm not ready. And besides.. I'm studying in here right? How can I just switch to other country?" I said. "You're not ready? But you're going to be sent there to be ready right? And You know that it's easy to shift. I know that mechanical engineering wasn't really what you want.. I saw the way you smile when you heard the scolarship about Paris. I know you want to take them... what else is holding you back? I know there's something or someone.." she said. Mom's really catching me right now by me admiting the reasons even if she already knew. "Mom... I afraid to leave oppa.. my friends and you. I don't wanna be alone in Paris. I don't know anything about them. How can I live alone? For 2 years... that's 2 years mom! That's not just a day or two but years. And I'm pretty sure that Junhyunh oppa will not let me." I explained. Mom giggled a bit.
 
   "Yes, sure. But honey, if we are the reason, we will not hold you back. You can't live your life without much achievements. You have to achieve your own dreams too. You can't hold back yourself because you want us to be with you. Sometimes in life, you have to leave and be where you want to be. But if Junhyung son-in-law really love you, he will let you go and let you find your own way. And by letting go, I didn't mean that you'll broke up. You'll just pursue your dream alone and will leave us for awhile but we'll be your inspiration. You just have to stand by yourself and learn. I know you want to be a famous designer.. right?" I think about what mom was saying.... "How 'bout this, Ji? I'll give you time to think but don't take too long because the proposal might be gone..." mom kissed my cheeks then head to their room.
 
   I was left there thinking on what should I do. Ofcourse I wanna go to Paris! It's one of my dreams! To be a famous fashion designer.... Chh! I ran to my room and grab my phone the dialed Junhyung oppa's number. After two rings, he picked up.
 
"Oppa...."
(Why? I thought you're already slee--)
"Is it ok to you If I go to Paris?"
(Paris?)
 

 

 

 

 ---

Paris? France? Wow Jiyeon! That's sudden! Will her boyfriend let her??? Hmmmm~

 
 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*