DAY4: Fun never ends!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter60*

 

Jaebum's POV:

   "Everybody here, k?" I let go of Jiyeon's hand and smiled to send her off to Junhyung. I wasn't talking on our way back here. I can't believe she's that slow. "Start cleaning!" Amber commanded. Suzy, Wooyoung, me and Krystal got the punishment of cleaning our bonfire mess with lots of cans and bags of food from what we're eating earlier. We picked up some plastics on the beach side. "How's community service's coming?" Jiyeon showed up out of nowhere.

   "Well, clearly you can help me." I answered avoiding her question. Haha, just making fun of her. "Who said that I'll help you?" she rolled eyes. "No one. Hey, Ji. Can you get that yard broom for me? I gotta get rid of this ashes from earlier." I simply asked, seeing if she'll obey me or will keep her words by not helping me out. "Ok~ wait." she ran to the hotel's side happily. Thought she'll scold at me. Hehe~

   "Hey oppa~ can you carry this for me?" I heard Suzy talking to her boyfriend with a sack on her hands. Nick gladly helped her and put the sack on trash. "Looking spaced out." I looked to my side and found Jihyun smiling at me. "Well yea. My mind was flying off." I said. "Looks like you need some help!" she said then pointed out some pieces of woods left. I was still waiting for Jiyeon's broom. "Yah! Come here! Pick up that woods... I'll get some drinks inside." Jihyun commanded Kwon. He smiled at me then pick up the woods. I'm not used to calling them hyung or noona. And besides, our ages isn't that far from each other.

   "Why are you just standing there?" I snapped back by Yookwon's voice. "Uh, I'm waiting for Jiyeon's broom. She's slow.." I said with double meaning. Slow at walking and slow at processing words. "Yea, she is. Very." kwon chuckled to himself. "Can I ask you something?" I started. "Sure, what is it?" he said. "Hmm. How did you confess to Jiyeon? Is it hinting or straight-forward?" I asked and stopped from looking at the ashes for a while. "Stright-forward, ofcourse. She's slow. You said so yourself~" we both quite giggled. "You bet." I agreed then Jiyeon arrived.

   "Here's the yard broom you're askin' for Jaebummie." she said then handed me out the broom. "What took you so long?" I asked then started sweeping the ashes from the sand. "No one helped me find that." she pouted. "Hahaha, that's ok, Ji." kwon said laughing at Jiyeon's action. "Jieun-ah~ can you hand me that bottle? It's ruining my masterpiece." wooyoung said after removing some plastic bags on the side. I look around for a bit and realized that everyone helps on cleaning. Haha~ who says this was a punishment for only 4 person? I think it's for 13 person's coordination~

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Morning babe~" I kissed her temple. She groaned abit before slapping me. "What was that for?" I was totally awakened by that! "Don't disturb me!" she scold then cover her face with the huge fluffy pillow. I stood up from bed, "What a great girlfriend to start my day~" I sighed out. "Be quiet!" I heard her scold again before I go to the bathroom to wash up.

   "Dingdong~" I heard voices outside the door. I quickly put on my shirt and open the door. "Good morning oppa~" Sulli stepped in with a few plates on her hand and with Jb, Krystal and Seungho behind her. "Morning~ what's that?" I asked when they straightly go to the kitchen. "Breakfast! Made by me and our very own JB! Let's eat them together oppa! Is Jiyeonie still sleeping?" Krystal said with full smile. "She scold at me for waking her up." I confessed. They started laughing then go to the bed. Seungho grabbed a pillow and threw it on my sleeping Jiyeon. "Wake up, piggy!" he said.

   Jiyeon sat to glare at the guy who disturbed her sleep. "Breakfast's served, princess." Jb said then threw another pillow at her. "I don't know If I'll be happy because of the breakfast or will be pissed 'bout you two throwing pillows at me." she said calmly while glaring at the two of 'em. They looked stiff. Hahaha! They should be! Jiyeon was filled with black aura already. "I didn't started that." Jb walked out from the scene and quickly ran to the kitchen. I followed him. We ate breakfast while the room was filled with Jiyeon's scolding and laughing from the three.

   "So...how did it go?" I asked. Jb almost choked up. "What happened?" I asked again. "Wow, you wouldn't believe what happened." he sai while shaking his head. "Haha~ I can already tell..." I laughed abit. Jaebum release a heavy sigh then started talking. "She...she didn't get it." as soon as I heard that, I burst out laughing. Hahahaha!!! Poor Jaebum!! I knew this would happen!! "Jun! I already told her everything! I told her my feelings! And she thought I was scared because we're in the woods last night!! She thought, that was my feeling! Argh! It's so darn frustrating! She didn't get any of 'em!! I already told her that I lover but she thought I was kidding!!!" I can see irritation from his face, the way he's talking while I continue laughing!! I can't believe this! I was laughing at his failed confession!! Hahahahaha! I thought Jiyeon will feel sorry for him! Hahahah! I remember that time when I first confessed to her xDD "Nice try! But she's that slow.." I try to stopped myself from laughing but it kept on burting out! "Haha--"

   "What's so funny in the morning?" Jiyeon stucked food on my mouth to stop me from laughing. She still have the black aura. "Good morning." Jb awakwardly greeted. Jiyeon rolled her eyes, get the spoon from my mouth and started eating my food. "Atleast the food's good." she said. Should I take cooking lesson's now? (=______=)

 

 

 

 

 ---

I updated even if there's two who unsubscribe. Is my story getting boring? Sorry. Please, don't unsubscribe~ it's making sad. Comment as well....I feel lonely(-_-) btw, I'm planning to end this story soon. Maybe after 5 chapters? Yea. Thank you~

 
 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*