Can I?

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter63*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

"Oppa...."
(Why? I thought you're already slee--)
"Is it ok to you If I go to Paris?"
(Paris?)
"Yes.."
(When? Can I go with you?)
"Oppa...."
(What? Are you planning to have a vacation without me?)
"Ani.. I will ont go there to have vacation......."
(.....is that why your tone is off? Are you gonna..)
"Study there."
(.............)
"Babe."
(Let's talk about that.)
"We're talking right now.."
(No. In person. *hung up*)
   I was shocked when he hung up to me. He has never done that before.. I'm sure he's thinking right now... Let's meet tomorrow oppa. And tell me words that'll help.
 

 

Junhyung's POV:

   I was very very shocked of what she told me. Now I can't sleep. Great! I wonder what happen.. to make her want to go to Paris... I want to fly to her right now! Seriously! Out of confusion, I walked out of my room to drink water.. but I saw mom cleaning the dining table. "Why are you still up, Mom?" I asked then grab a water from the ref. "I just ate some late night snacks..." she said. I wonder if it's just me or mom's really avoiding an eye contact with me.

   "Mom, what's up? I noticed what you're doing." I said then sat on the chair infront of the table. "Ok.. I know I can't hide anything from you." she sighed then sat across me. "Well, did Ji told you already?" she asked. By the time I heard that, I knew my mom was talking about that the Paris thing because that's the only thing that's strange right now. Do they have anything to do with that? Tss. "Yes... why do you know 'bout that mom?" I asked. "I don't think I should be the one telling you this.. just let Jiyeon say them all to you~ ok?" mom stood up. I nodded with curiosity in my eyes...

 next day; junhyung's car 

   "So.... why?" I started the conversation without any awkwardness but as soon as Jiyeon heard me, I can't help but feel awkward 'cuz of the treatment I'm getting right now. She's avoiding my eyes. I closed my eyes for a bit then reach for her hand. She looked at me then I smiled at her. "Babe, you know me. I'm an open-minded person. Tell me. I'll try my best to understand you.." I said. She continue looking at me. "Babe.. my dad's friend offer me a scholarship to Paris, France... she saw my passion about clothes. So.... I wanna know what you think of this offer." she said. I was a bit taken aback. First because my girlfriend got a scholarship to Paris! I'm happy for that. She'll be able to achieve her dreams.

   But the second thing is... I know studying takes time. I know she'll be gone for years. And with that, I can't see her. I'm also studying here so my studies need focus too. But then again.... I won't be able to see her while she's there. Sure, communications there. Social networks. But I think that's not enough. You know I love her to the point that I don't want her to be away without me.. "It's your decision babe.." I said without even thinking. I guess those words just escape my mouth.

   I know, I clearly know what to do. I want her to achieve her dreams. I know she want them. I can't hold her back just because I'll miss her.. "Oppa, I wanna know what you're thinking. This isn't just for me to decide. We're committed to each other..." she said. I took a sigh then lean on my seat. "How many years?" I asked. She showed me two fingers. "I'll take that as a torture. Jiyeon, you know I can't afford to let you go anywhere for a long time without me... just..... I don't know. Can I be selfish?"

 

 

 

 

---

Can he be selfish??? Well can he???

 
 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*