Jealous!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter49*

 

Jiyeon's pov

   "Mom!" I exclaimed then hug my mom. We're at the house right now with Junhyung oppa. Unni's on her way here already. "Aunt~" oppa greeted her then Mom just smiled at us. "Oba-chaaaaaann~~~" we looked behind mom then we say a sweet little girl! Maybe she's 3~ aww! So cute! Mom turned to her then carry her. "Who's this cute girl mom?" I asked while pinching the cheeks of the girl. "Oh, it's Hanna~ her mom is my friend. She came with me from Japan and her mom will follow next week.." mom said. "Annyeong haseyo oneesaaaann~~" she smiled sweetly at me then she let me carry her. "Aw! You're so cute! Can you be my daughter??" I kissed her cheeks! She's so adorable!

   "Eung.. where's otouchan, okaachan??" she asked with such a cute voice. She called me mom in japanese and she asked where's the father. I could keep this kid forever! I turned to Junhyung oppa. "He's your touchan, Hanna~" I smiled at her. She look at oppa then she asked for oppa to carry her. Wow, even oppa can captivate a kid's heart? That's my boyfriend! "Yep, I'm your otouchan~" oppa said. Hanna look at him with open mouth. "Waaaa, otouchan... kawaii.. cheeeekss!!" she cupped oppa's cheeks. "She likes you babe." I told oppa. He smiled at me then kissed Hanna's cheek. "What an adorable girl you are!" oppa said then smiled. "Babe?? Nani??" she said what? "She's my wife Hanna-chan! Okaachan is Otouchan's wife!" oppa said. Oh gosh, don't blush Jiyeon!

  "Ehh?! Wife??" Hanna exclaimed. She looked shock? "Hai. Nande??" I asked why. "Jun-tousan's mine!!" she said then hugged oppa's neck. "Mwo-mworago?!" my eyes widened. What hers? Oppa's mine! That kid's ambitious! Mom take Hanna then told her to sleep. Before she go to mom's room. She look at me then stick her tounge out then run. What the?! What's up with that kid?! Oppa pulled me to sit on his lap. "What's with face babe? Don't tell me you're jealous because of Hanna?" he asked with slight giggle. "She said you're hers!" I said with a can't-believe-look. Oppa laughed. Did i say something funny (=_=)?!!

   "Babe, Hanna's a kid." He said then hugged my waist. I'm still sitting on his lap. "Whatever kid." I whispered. She better not steal oppa from me. "You're being childish babe.." oppa said. "Whatever oppa." I said then stood up to go to my room. Oppa pulled my hand then kissed me on the lips. What? That's it? A smack? (~_~)! Chh. You're being childish babe. CHH.

  "Otouchaaaaaann~~" I saw Hanna looking at us while holding her bear. "Yes, Hanna?" oppa asked then kneeled infront of Hanna. "I'm hungry...can you cook for me?" she asked. Jun oppa smiled at me. Maybe I am being childish. Jealous because of a little girl? Chh. Grow up Ji. "Ji-kaasan can cook. She can cook for you~" oppa told Hanna. She then look at me then lift her arms like she's asking me to carry her. Well, I have no choice. She's too cute for me to handle. Can't say no.. "Okaaasaaaaan~" she then hugged me then let go. "Hmmmmm... I want otouchan more than you~~" she pouted. I want to just let go of her RIGHT NOW but she's pouting....She's so cuuuutee!! ㅠ_____ㅠ I heard Junhyung oppa laughed then take Hanna from me. "Ok, I'll cook for our daughter~" oppa said then they go to the kitchen. Hanna sticked her tounge out again to me when oppa's not looking. Oh what am I gonna do with you, Hanna??!! Ok! I'm being childish! I'm jealous! Of a 3 year-old girl! (>____________<)!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Hello guys! Short update~ Second day of class as a senior and we're already having performances and exams! Geez. Gotta study hard for college next year~ I love the cover that I made! The girl's so cute.

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*