Their moment.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter30*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Dad, we're home~" Jiyeon called as we stepped in the house. "Ji, don't shout. Dad's sleeping already." Jihyun said. "W-what are doing?" Jiyeon awkwardly asked. "Why?" I asked and look at Jihyun. "Why are you flirting in the living room?" I asked. We saw them hugging and kissing while watching the TV or should they just turn it off because they're not using it anymore? -.- "What flirting? It's normal." Yookwon answered and grin at me then sit straightly while his arm isaround Jihyun's waist. "So... you guys been like that in Japan?" Jiyeon asked with straight face.

 

   "Yea, what's wrong?" Jihyun answered. "Nothing, it's just so strange that I'm seeing my unni like that~" Jiyeon said and walk to her room. "Well, I gotta admit that my baby sister's all grown up now.. having a boyfriend like that and will be college soon~ I'm so proud!" Jihyun smiled widely with sprakling eyes. "Oh unni~ stop being so dramatic!" Jiyeon rolled eyes. "C'mon Ji~ you gotta admit.. you miss me right?" Jihyun teased. I love how these two get along even if they are different from each other. "Ah? O-o-ofcourse-- Junhyung! Aren't you coming? I'm gonna lock my door!" Jiyeon shouted. Not that loud. Jihyun and Yookwon look at me teasingly. "Ohh~ and now she's not calling our Junnie ~oppa~ " They both teased. I just looked at them with straight face, copying what Jiyeon did earlier.

 

  "I'm coming babe.." I said and stucked my toungue out on the love birds in the living room then ran to my babe. "They're sleeping together again~~ Hahaha~" the two laughed out. "Locked the door after you enter Junhyung.." Jiyeon commanded. I smiled and do what she said. "Why so shy Jiyeon?" I asked and sit on her bed. She pouted and sit beside me then lean her head on my shoulder. I'm used to this. Even if I'm just her suitor before, she's used to my presence and she's not awkward. So, even if I become a suitor forever it's ok because she's treating me really special already.

 

   "I don't know oppa~ I hate unni teasing me><" I can see her cute expression. I patted her back and kiss the top of her head. "Haha, you're so cute. Take a shower now.. I'll shower outside." I smiled, she smiled back and kiss my cheek then slightly pinch it. "You're cheeks are the cutest oppa~ Mwa:*" she kissed my other cheek. "Ok, ok. Go now before I kiss you to death.." I smirked. She lovely smiled and.... I kissed her lips. Sorry, can't help it. She grab her towel and leave a quick peck on my lips before heading to her bathroom.

 

   I get the other towel and open the door to find the two lovebirds eavesdropping at Jiyeon's door. "What? We're no eavesdropping ok? We just passed by.." Yookwon answered. "Silly." I said and head to the bathroom. "Goodnight you two~ don't do anything you'll regret in the future, k?" Jihyun smiled. I smiled back. "I know my limitations very well Ji, You should tell that to your boyfriend...... and yourself." I smirked leaving them blushing.

 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*