My boyfriend ❤

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter27*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   I grab Junhyung oppa's arm and we go to my parents direction. "Eomma, Appa, This is Yong Junhyung.." I introduced him... hihihih. They all looked at me weirdly including Junhyung oppa. "Uhh.. we know sweety." My dad said. I smiled widely. "...my boyfriend and I'm sure that he'll be my husband soon too!" I continued. Now they're looking at me, shock. "Wow, You got it Jun!!" Yookwon oppa shouted from the bathroom while brushing his teeth. Haha, that funny oppa~ "Husband? Seriously Ji? You can't wait any longer?" Unni asked from the kitchen while eating. I glared at her while blushing.

 

   "Unni!! SHUT UP!!" I shouted at her and turned my back on my parents and oppa. "Haha, you really are excited Ji.. Wanna be with Junhyung already?" my dad said. I face him. "Dad! Even youuuu???" And that's the moment I turned...... scarlet. "That's ok Jiyeonie~ Mom is also excited about the wedding of the two of you.." My mom caressed my back. " >___< " I felt Junhyung oppa's arm around my waist and that time... I died. Kiddin' "Since Jiyeon is excited to be with me forever... I will call you both, Mom and Dad too ^_________^" Junhyung oppa smiled widely. "Sure, son.." my Dad smiled at him. "I'm calling you Dad too.. DAD!" Yookwon shouted again. "Sure for you too.. SON!" my was seriously enjoying this.

 

   "By the way.. Dad, I'm taking her out for tonight. Later at 8 and I'm gonna take her home at 10. Is that okay, Dad?" Junhyung oppa poudly asked while emphasizing the word 'DAD' that's why the author put it in BOLD. "Ofcoarse, Son. Just make sure to take her in by 10!" My dad clearly said while he emphasize the word 'SON' too. -.- "At some time DAD, I'm kinda jealous.." Yookwon oppa said and pout. "Haha, Don't be SON, you're both my SON. Understood, SON?" Dad said and smile to both Yookwon oppa and Junhyung oppa. "Ok, DAD. Haha~" Yookwon oppa laughed and we all followed in unison.

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
Another one! I apologize one more time! Sorry~
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*