The bxxch.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter43*

 

Jieun's pov

   "Yes, it's Junhyung oppa." I said. Their eyes widen with open mouth. "We're missing something. Tell us." Nick oppa said. "Well the day before yesterday, Jiyeon called us and told us that he saw Jun oppa with a girl laughing together. And she said, he didn't even deny it." I explained. "Huh? If that's it, I think Ji will not cry like that.." Oppa said. "Ofcourse it's not just that. Why don't we meet Jun oppa and let's ask him directly." Suzy suggested. We all agreed then head to Jun oppa's building.

   We saw him at his classroom while laughing with a girl. I call his phone and he picked up immedietly. We're looking at him while picking up his phone.

"Jieun-ah. Wae?" he asked.
"Can we talk?" i said.
"Uhh. I-i'm busy. Sorry."

   Suzy heard our conversation an the next thing we know? She's already infront of Jun oppa. "Su-suzy-ahh.. wha-why?" Jun oppa looked startled. Suzy's just staring at him coldly then to the girl then to oppa again. If Jiyeon didn't tell you about us, we're also cold. When angry. Cold as Jiyeon in fact. We jur chose to be joyfull.

   "I don't know if you're--" she looked at the girl. "--really busy oppa, but can you please come--" looked at oppa. "--with me?" Suzy kept her cold glare at Junhyung oppa. He stood up then follow Suzy who's going to the back of their building so we just followed. "Oppa~ why is Jiyeon crying? Did you guys broke up?" I asked. "No." he said. "Who is that girl Jun?" Nichkhun oppa asked. "Yeonsoo, my bestfriend."

   "I saw Jiyeon yesterday, crying hard. Why? What did you do?" -Wooyoung oppa. "I told her the possibilities if she'll have no time for me. I might fall for Yeonsoo." he asnwered. I smirked at that. "Oppa, didn't you think that she gave you time to explain so that you'll be ok again?" I said. "Oppa, do you still love Jiyeon?" Suzy asked forwardly. Jun oppa couldn't speak. Maybe because of our 180degrees change of attitude. Out of nowhere....

   Jiyeon apperead with Jb. "Junhyung oppa~" Ji smiled. We're all looking at her while Jun oppa's emotionless. "Ji~" me and Suzy's face softened. "Babe, why don't you tell them that your just young and foolish back then?" tears escaped Jiyeon's eyes while she's still smiling. "That you want Yeonsoo more? Tell them. With your own mouth." Ji continued. She walk closely to Jun oppa who looked shocked. Ji touch his cheeks. "Do you know that, I just want a sincere sorry from you yesterday? And after that I'm ready to forgive you. That's how much I love you.." Ji silently wipe her tears away then leave while Suzy and Jb followed her.

I looked at Jun oppa and having the urge to slap him but no. Ji didn't slap him so I don't have the least right. "Oppa, you changed. You hurt my bestfriend." I said. I saw a tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm sorry." he said while looking down. "I'm not the one you should be saying that to. "

 

 

Jiyeon's pov

   I go directly to the cafeteria while my three bestfriends follow me from behind. I take out my handkerchief and quickly wipe my tears. So, is this why something's telling me earlier to bring a handkerchief huh? Stupid something. I sat at the table for four and waited for the three to seat. I close my eyes and burried my face in my arms that's on top of the table. Is this the hell they called love? F**k it. I hate that it hurts. I'm cursing out of nowhere because of it. Even if I want to wreck that girl's face, I can't. Because she has nothing to do with us. She's only being a bestfriend to Junhyung oppa. Wait, did we break up already? Or did I forgot to tell him that we're done? Aish! CHHH!

   "Wow, delicious fries!" I heard Suzy's voice and smell fried potatoes. Thanks to these guys that I'm not that hurt because they're still here for me. I look up at them then smiled. "I bought you this~" Jaebum handed me a burger. "And this!" Jieun handed me a bottled water. "I love you guys." I smiled. "I love you too." Jaebum answered alone. We all looked at him. "I know so shut up." we laughed. While we're comfortably talking and avoiding the topic about what happened earlier, this girl showed up. I suddenly had the urge to pull someone's hair.

   "Jiyeon? I'm sorry." Yeonsoo said. I faced her then I stood up. "Can't you see I'm having fun right now? Why don't you go to your bestfriend and comfort him. And also, tell him that we're over." I coldly said. I can feel that everyone's looking at us right now. "Are you breaking up because of me? Sorry!!" she apologize again. "Chh. Why are you even here, apologizing?! You're not the one who should apologize, you know!" I scold. She suddenly reached for my hand and look at me. "I will take care of him." she said and pull me closer since she's a short girl.

   I heard her smirk at my ears. "Sorry for making your boyfriend fall for me. It's not my fault if I'm charming than you are." she pull out but still holding my hands and she inserted her anglic fake face. I smirked at her. She look so pitiful! I hate her! "Are you an acting major? You're a great pretender. So get your filthy f**king hands the hell off me."

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

     

Regretful Junhyung.                     Cold Jiyeon.

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*