DAY2: ❤everywhere

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter57*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Babe.. are they going with us?" oppa asked while fixing his hair. "Yep, they're already at the lobby." I said then tag oppa along with me. We're going to the beeeeaachh! Finally! Hihihi~ we're all going together. "How's first night dude?" we found them outside the hotel lobby. "I slept at the couch." Wooyoung oppa answered then Nick oppa and Yookwon oppa laughed together. "Hahaha! Why? Did you threw him away, Jieuni?" Unni asked. "Well, no. I just feel like I want that bed all for myself." she said. 

   "The last couple! Finally!" Suzy exclaimed then hugged me. "Let's go! Let's shop first for our swimsuit wear!" Jieun tag unni, me and Suzy along. We're walking ahead of the guys abit. "You didn't bring any?" Suzy asked Jieun. "No. Jiyeon and Unni didn't bring one too. We said we'll just buy one here." Jieun expalained. "Well now, let's explore what you got small shopping mall!" Suzy exclaimed then we all giggled by her actions!
 

   ..After some time....... "Wh-what the?!" I saw Junhyung oppa's eye bulging out while looking at me. I ran to him then grab his arm. "Wae? Don't look at me like that!" I exclaimed while hiding behind him. "Babe, why are you wearing that?! It's exposing almost your whole body!" He scold. I can see a shade of red from his face. So cute~ "Jun, it's not like you've never saw her like that before?" eonni butted in. "I've never!" oppa sharply answered. "That figures." eonni casually answered. "Well, you better get use to it dude. We're on the beach, what do you want for Ji to wear? A pair of jeans and shirt? I'm telling you, that's boring." Ukwon oppa rolled eyes. He's got a point though. Btw, unni's the one who chose this black two piece for me and I admit that it IS very exposing. I'm not quite comfortable with it. "Aish. Babe, let's go." oppa grab my hand and put a small towel around my waist then drag me all the way to our hotel room. Told you we're just beside the beach.

   He pushed me to sit gently in the bed then he face me. He's still red though, I'm....getting sh-shy →_→ "Babe, please don't feel bad. It's not like I don't want you to wear that, it's just......i'm your guy and I can't afford to see other guys stare at you like crazy, ok? I know you're not really confident about wearing that, I can see that on your face. So babe, mind changing? Just put on a short because your upper part is not that revealing, k?" he said with gentle and caring voice. I smiled because of sincerity from him, then kissed him. "Sure babe." the I peck his chubby cheeks ;D

   After I changed, we head back to the beach, hand in hand. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked cutely. They all turned heads to look at me then unni look at oppa, "Bummer." she said then they continued playing. Haha! I look at oppa's face! And it's priceless! Chh, unni is the best teaser ever. "Can we play??" I asked again. Suzy and Jieun pulled us inside the 'court' they made then we started playing beach volleyball! I thought it's not fun, but it is! Specially when I'm playing with these guys!

 

   "Waaah! That was quite tiring, eh?" Nick oppa exclaimed then lay down the white sand. "Well yea. It is tiring." Jieun followed then we all lay on the sand. "This is the first time I had really fun for 2 years since we graduated.." Ukwon oppa sighed. We all knew that he's going back and forth to Japan for their business there and his finals here. That's really wow, tiring. I saw unni hugged the side of oppa, they're so sweet. If I chose Yookwon oppa back then, will we be this happy? I think not. Everything's in a great way right now. "That's for getting a rich family dude." Wooyoung oppa said. "Tss, we're all rich here oppa.." Jieun rolled eyes. "Yea but their family is ahead of ours. Duh~" Wooyoung oppa mocked Jieun tone. Chh, there they go again.. (-_-) "Stop that children! Any idea 'bout what we gonna to do tomorrow?" Suzy smiled. I can guess by her tone ;P "Hmm. Sleep?" Junhyung opps suggested then we all laughed. We knew he was kiddㅡ "Why are guys laughing?" Oppa asked in a serious tone. "Oh you're serious?" I teased then they all laughed. Hahaha, oppa is this easy to tease!

   "Aw!" we heard Wooyoung oppa shouted then get up from the sand, we all stand up. "What's your problem?" Jieun asked him. "Awww! Ah! Ouch! My baaaackk!!" he turned around to let us see his back. "Oh look, it's mr. krabs! Wonder where's spongebob??" Jieun said, quite fascinated. "Ah!! It's pinching mee! Get it offf!" oppa shouted like a girl... aigoo. Nick oppa then removed the small crab from his back then look at it. "Haha! Look Suz, it's glaring at me!" Nickhun oppa laughed.

   "Duhㅡ Hey! I got the idea!" Jihyun unni squeled. "What?" we all said in unison. "Let's cook seafood for dinner!!" She said. We all lightened up! Oh yea! "What a great idea Jihyuni!" oppa said. "Hahaha, and this is because mr. krabs bit my back! Now we'll have your family for dinner! Mwahahaha!" Wooyoung oppa laughed by himself. We all get away from him. "Ya, Jieun-ah. D'you know that crazy guy laughing there?" I teased. "No. C'mon, let's run! That could be criminal!" Jieun said then we all ran away from oppa. Hahaha!! "Yaaahh! I'm with you guysss!!!" Wooyoung oppa shouted while chasung after us!! "Oh my gossh! The criminal is chasing uss!!" Unni exclaimed. Hahaha, these guys. "It's getting nearer! We have to hurry!" Junhyung oppa said then we all ran around like a kid there! Good thing there was no much people in here or they'll think that oppa is really a criminal or we're all just crazy!

 

 

 

 

 ---

Update! It should be 'friendship lasts' but I created the poster first than this chapter so let it be. I know I need to be sorry cuz of this late update~ Sorry:) Next chappy will be posted soon. Please look forward to it! Please, really do xD -goodnight, still got school tomorrow^^

 
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*