Sudden events.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter17*
 
Junhyung's POV:
 
*dining table*
 
   "So, the two of you sleep together.. AGAIN~" Mom grinned. Yeah, me and Jiyeon sleep in one bed again. (-__-) and they're teasing us about it. How did I ended up sleeping in the bed? Aishh..
 
*flashback*
 
   I can't sleep in the thought that Jiyeon is in the same room as me and specifically in my bed. I nkow that wes sleep together before. How? simple. I felt that someone lay next to me in the bed. I was shcoked by that. Then because of my stupid urges, I hugged her, kissed her forehead and fall into deep sleep. "Oppa? Are still awake?" I heard Jiyeon's voice. "Yeah, why?" I answered. "I'm not sleepy yet.." she said. "Me too.." I agreed. "Oppa.. can you s..s-sit here,, be-beside m..me....?" by how she shake, I can tell that she's shy.. She opened the lamp shade beside her. I stand up adn saw her laying with her arm covering her eyes.
 
   When she felt that I sat beside her, she open her eyes and immedietly sat. "I can't sleep." I said out of the blue. She just nod. "Oppa.. is the bed in your mom's room and guest room are truely just a single bed?" She asked. We looked at each toher and giggled. "Absolutely no.. My mom's bed is King sized bed. And in the guest room it's Queen sized bed. Aishh.. I think they planned this~" I explained then shake head. Silence..Silence.. It's making me deaf. Silence again, It's killing me!! "Junhyung oppa..... have you confessed to your l-lucky girl?" I looked at her, she's looking at the other direction. I smiled at myself. Is this the right time? aishhhhh. "Not yet.. *breathe in* I'll just let you choose." I said confidently. She look at me, puzzled. "Huh? What's that?" she asked. This is the perfect time to confess right? I don't want to get rejected, but too late.
 
   I look back at her. "I said, I'll just let you choose." I smiled. "Me? why me?" she asked while pointing herself. I guess she didn't get it. "I just confessed to you, you know?" I slightly laughed at her reaction.. It's like this: (--.)?......(oO,)?!.............(>//////<)!!!!! I know she's blushing. Why? hehe~ Ok Jun. make it clear.. Jiyeon is kinda slow. "You're my lucky girl. The girl I love. I'll let you choose between me and Yookwon. Don't worry, I will not assume. Because I don't know if you have feelings for me, which is ridiculous.. I guess? Just take your time and I will take your decision if it's me or him." I said with full of feelings in my every words.. aish, am I being too cheesy? ""I..I don't know for now o-oppa.. Let's see.."
 
*end of flashback*
 
   "Did the two of you had enough sleep?" Jihyun teased. "Shut up unni." Jiyeon said. I can't look at her reaction right now because, whenever I remember my confession last night, It makes me-- "Oh! Jihyung-ah! look, they're both blushing!!" Mom squeled. (o////o)(^^.)(,^^)(>////<)(^___^) ~> Me, Mom, Jihyun, Jiyeon, Ilhoon. "What happened last night hyung???" Ilhoon grinned. Aish, even my dongsaeng is teasing me. "Shut up." I said looking at the other direction. ! I'm so calm and confident when I confessed, why am I so nervous right now!? I'm not usually blushing, you know! And I'm not usually getting shy! "I think I'll have my niece!" Jihyun smirked. "YAH!!!/NO!!!" me and Jiyeon said at the same time. We accidentally look at each other and quickly turn into the other side.
 
   What the heck is happening to me!!? I hate this side of myself!! *inhale*exhale* calm.. calm down. I'll remove the awkward atmosphere between me and Jiyeon later. CALM DOWN YONG JUNHYUNG!
 
 
 
 
 ---
Waaah! Junhyung confessed without any preparetions! Omo. What will Jiyeon do?????
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*