Regrets..

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter45*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "What are you talking about there dude? Are you crazy?!" Nichkhun scolded at me. We're at the rooftop right now. My mind's completely messed up. And these two happen to saw what I just did back there with Jiyeon. "I'm crazy." I whispered to myself. "Dude, Jiyeon didn't slap Yeonsoo or even hurt her! Yes, she scold at her infront of so many people but I swear, I saw it with my own two eyes. Jiyeon didn't hurt no one. And I'm not saying this because I don't like that girl for you. I'm saying this because--"

   "--your getting stupid, Yong Junhyung." Nichkhun straight forwardly finished Wooyoung's sentence. I grab my hair and pull it out of irritation. Agh! What did I do?!! "Junhyung-ah, you believed that girl? Well, stop it. We saw Jiyeon did but it was nothing compared to that girl's lie." Nichkhun said. I bet they're all pissed off with me right now. Even the quiet Nichkhun kept on scolding at me right now. I can't blame them. I can't blame my mistakes to just anyone.

   "Aren't you curious about why did that girl say those lies to you?" Wooyoung said. Yea, why did Yeonsoo tell me all those lies? And the hell!! I even believed her! I hurt my girl and that hurts me even more! I saw her tears and worse, they're all because of me. I told her those stupid possibilities that I shouldn't have came up with since the first ing place! ARGH!

   I believed Yeonsoo more than Jiyeon.. Why? Why did I believe her again? I kept on asking myself that. Yeonsoo was a great bestfriend to me. She's always making me smile and laugh whenever I'm down back then when I can't see Jiyeon 'cuz of our college life. But why did she do this?

   Few hours past and I'm left alone here. I cut class. I can't continue like this. This is all my fault. I'm being like this because of my stupid self! I became stupid.. I kept on thinking that Jiyeon's not beside me and she's not thinking of me. To think of it, Yeonsoo pushed me to that thought, saying that Jiyeon's too busy to have time with me right now. She... she brainwashed me? I can't ing believe that I didn't notice it before..

   "Junhyung-ah.." I heard her voice behind me. I didn't bother to face her. I felt her hands on my shoulder. "Go away." I coldly said. "Junhyung-ah mianhae...." I heard her crying voice. "I'm sorry... sorry.. I--I love you! I'm sorry!!" she cried. I faced her then put my hands on shoulder with fierce gazing. "You love me?! So this is the new way of saying i love you now huh?! Is this how you say I LOVE YOU?!!" I can't help to be angry even if she's a girl. She seperated me from my girl... I know I'm stupid too but I don't know what to think right now...

   "Why?! If I told you that I love you before, is it going to be mutual?!! NO!! Hell NO! Because all you've ever think is that girl! Everything you do is for her! You live because of her! She's your everything!! And here I am! ing BESTFRIENDD!!!" she scold while crying hard. "She's my everything! She's my girlfriend! She's the one I love! You're JUST! JUST my bestfriend!! You have nothing to do with us!!" I scold back while shaking her with angerness. "That's it! You don't know how much I love you! You don't know how much it hurts for me to hear those words from the guy that I love!! You know nothing, Junhyung! You only cared about that girl and you never cared about me! That's why I feel so ing happy when you believed my lies! For te first time! You heard me! You believed me!"

   "I was so dumb to you listen to you!! You don't deserve to be my love, you don't. You're the reason why my girlfriend and I are not together right now!" I shouted. "What? Now you're blaming me for all of this?! I don't have anything to do with you and your talk with her! You're the one who voiced out that you don't want her anymore!!" she was glaring at me while tears are rolling down her cheeks. I let go of her. I don't know what I could if I still shake her like that. "Go away while I'm still sane."

   "You wanna know why I did this mess up and lied to you? I love you Junhyung... I'm not sure 'til when will that last.... You're not in my condition so you will never understand what I feel. You will never know how much It hurts to be JUST a friend! You don't know anything about what I'm feeling right now..... you don't know.. I'll get you out of my life!!!" she leave me with a hard slap. Jiyeon, come back to me....

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Jiyeon-ah...... Junhyung-ah..... T^T

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*