What was that??!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter40*

 

Junhyung's pov

 

   The last time I saw Jiyeon is when he's holding another guy's hand. I'm aware of their play or movie or something but I'm still hella jealous-__- "Jun oppa~" I looked at the girl who called me. Yeonsoo. "Yes?" I smiled. She handed me an ice cream in cup and sat beside me. We're at our departments garden and it's already lunch time.

   Yeonsoo, she's always there when I'm jealous. She's always explaining to me that my girlfriend is only doing what their intructor said and it's not true. She's always comforting me. Like now.. Jiyeon's busy becuz of that movie whatever. I know it's their requirement but urgh. And for the past months, I always see that blonde guy with Jiyeon! I don't even know who is that and Seungho is not always with Jiyeon so I'm worried.

   "AH!" I watched my ice cream drop on my pants. "Why did you tickle me?" I asked Yeonsoo who has a cheeky smile. "Your brain is flying again! Look! It's already on the  other side!" She playfully pointed on something upward. "Oh really??" I put an evil grin and started tickling her. "Oppa! Ah-- stop!" She keep in laughing while I'm still tickling her. Yeonsoo my bestfriend since first year college so we don't feel awkward with each other anymore. 

   I don't notice that I'm already hugging her from the back while still tickling her. "OPPA!! HAHAHAAHAHAA-- stoppp!!" She laughed.

   "Yea oppa, stop." I know that voice. We both look up. "Jiyeon.." Yeonsoo whispered. "Great you stop. I was here for a moment now you know?" Jiyeon said with her cold aura like the first time I met her. "What are you doing here babe?" I asked awkwardly. She smirked and lif up her hand with a lunchbox. "I was planning to have lunch with you since we don't see each other anymore that often because you said you're busy. Now I can clearly see that your busy. Mianhae oppa. And thanks to that flirt's voice I found this out." I was shocked when she called Yeonsoo a flirt. She's definitely the cold Jiyeon. Who doesn't care about others feelings.

   She was about to leave when I grab her hand harshly and she threw me a cold stare straightly to my eyes. I was quite taken aback with that cuz it's the first time she use those eyes to me. "Don't call her flirt, Jiyeon." I said. With a smirk she answered me, "Oh now it's only Jiyeon. Ok. I'll just call her YOUR babe. Is that good?" she remove her hands gently and leave.

   I turned to face Yeonsoo who has a worried face. I looked down. "Sorry 'bout that." Then leave.

 

 

Jiyeon's pov

 

    I saw a trashcan bin infront of our classroom and I throw the lunch box I made there. I knew this was going to happen. If there's not enough time, it'll be distace who comes next but It hurts to think that Junhyung oppa would do that. "Jiyeoni~ practice!" Jaebum called again.

   "I'm not feeling good JB." I said with cold eyes. "What happened? Did you see him?" Jb asked. "Yea, laughing with that girl and hugging her from the back. Aren't they sweet?" I smirked but Jb knew me already. "You're not crying but you're hurt." he said as he pull me into a hug. "What's happening here?" Krystal appeared with a smug look while looking at us. I pulled out from the hug,  "The hell you care." I walked passed her. I grab my bag and head to the door. "What's gotten into you?" Amber asked. I turned to look at her but everyone's eyes are on me now. "Jealousy." I said and leave. I take out my phone and tried calling Suzy but she's not picking up. It's irritating. "Babe, let's talk?" Junhyung oppa appeared in front of me. "Tomorrow. I'm hungry." I left him standing there and get out of the school. After 20 minutes, I'm eating a buffet in a restaurant. Suzy called and I told them to come right away.

   "Ji~ what's with the foods?" Jieun asked as they sat beside me and grab they're own food. "I- I saw Junhyung oppa with that shortie girl. It's irritating." I said with full mouth. "Eh? But he said he's busy right?" Suzy said. "That's what I thought too that's why I cooked lunch for the both of us but I ended up throwing that food away cuz of jalousy." I said. "So that explains the foods~" Jieun said. I nodded. "Did you let him explain?" Suzy asked. "No. I told him tomorrow because I'm hungry, I might scold at him." I said. "BUT! He didn't even go after me!" I bite the chicken with anger. "Aw, poor chicken. Well Ji, if you guys talk tomorrow. Try your best to understand him and I'm sure that he has reasons." Jieun said. "And don't let your pissed off head take you, k?" Suzy reminded. "Yea. I hope he has forgivable reason."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
Update! Junyeon conflict~
 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*